SONG ABOUT US || Lee Juyeon |...

CaratzentinyKhit tarafından

Kang Yoona, a shy and clever photographer, loved working behind the shadow. One day, an opportunity to showca... Daha Fazla

A few notes~!
Chapter 1; Normal or not?
Chapter 2; Am I dreaming?
Chapter 3; How to reply?
Chapter 4; This can't be-
Chapter 5; the past
Chapter 6; backstage
Chapter 7; Getting to know them
Chapter 8; The Concert
Chapter 9; Surprise Suprise
Chapter 10; Assembly Hall
Chapter 11; Cresent's new release
Chapter 12; Full of questions
Chapter 13; One bold action
Chapter 14; The second time always makes things easier
Chapter 15; A boy's confession
Chapter 16;One step closer
Chapter 18; Break in
Chapter 19; Random Groupie
Chapter 20; consequences of rumors
Chapter 21; The MV shooting
Chapter 22; One mystery solved
Chapter 23; Proposal
Chapter 24; The peaceful tour bus
Chapter 25; "I really like you"
Chapter 26; A bittersweet ride
Chapter 27; His past/ Threatened
Chapter 28; Hello, darkness
Chapter 29; Broken shards
Chapter 30; 2 a.m.
Chapter 31; That day
Chapter 32; Persona
Chapter 33; Despair
Chapter 34; Moving on
Chapter 35; His side of the story
Chapter 36; Crescent
✨Afterwords✨

Chapter 17; The calm before the storm

224 12 0
CaratzentinyKhit tarafından

The reflection from the train's window calmed me down as it traveled back to Songdo with full speed. This time, I couldn't risk being in a bloody argument with dad so I came out early.

So early that I had missed most of the concert. The boys were shouting their slogan as they introduced themselves to the hovering crowd. Cresent... It a great name. It suits them a lot.

I'd been sad if I didn't stay for the first song but thanks to my surprise, it was "I'm your boy", that they started with.

More than the stars in the night sky
You dazzle and shine so bright
More than anything else in the world (you)
All of the memories in me
I'll engrave them deep in my heart

They were singling out those words, his words to the thousands of adoring fans. I know it's impossible to be connected to him especially since Juyeon told him he's the one who writes them

but the song is like my guilty pleasure. I just found myself humming to it at random times.

Taking out my earphones, a piece of note got out of my bag. I looked into it and saw

Send me the pics? I'll find you up on Twitter.
You should come again, Yoyo. You're not so bad yourself. Ju~

It somehow brought a tiny smile to me even though I don't want to admit it.

***

Minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days and a week has passed already. It was Friday evening, the trio was in Haknyeon's home.

Their faces were barely seen as they were so into the books they were reading. Or it seemed like it. All of them were dozing off.

"Learning about literature is a nightmare!" was one of the many things they shared in common. Although Haknyeon was usually the most active one while studying, even he was mumbling some sort of spells with his eyes closed. My closest guess is that he was dreaming about Harry Potter again.

Changmin...well. He is asleep, he has been-
"You know what! Let's not spend time with this crap!" A sudden roar from him, who I thought was asleep flinched the hell out of us.

"What?!" I rubbed her eyes as she removed the hair making her looked like a ghost. "I was just about to pat Buckbeak....what a bummer..." Haknyeon mumbled.

"Instead of reading this, let's spend our time with the latest interview with Jimmy!"

Jimmy was a famous TV presenter who has his own Friday talk show with stars every week.

"... I'm sure you all know what's coming next," It was Jimmy from the screen as the video began. Lights swirled around as the audience clapped. "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!! the hottest pop stars on the planet, CRESENT!!"

The camera zoomed into Hyunjun, Sunwoo, Hyunjae, Younghoon, and Juyeon, their eyes bright, skins glowing. They were all dressed in either black or red tuxedos which made the audience screamed and wolf-whistled.
(In Sunwoo's case, yellow.)

"Oh my...." It was all Changmin could say.
"Calm down everyone," Jimmy said as the group settled down on the sofa, making themselves comfortable.

"Ok, boys. First off. What...a..crazy year for you guys!" Cheers came from the audience. "You all are like Kings right now. You guys can't even go out without being mobbed. Eh?" He asked with a chuckle.

All of them smile, looking at each other. Hyunjae cleared his throat, "We love it! Really. It's a real dream come true. We wouldn't be here without our moonlights tho. They mean a lot to us."

The audience cheered as Jimmy nodded.
Hyunjun leaned back on the sofa as he played with Sunwoo's chicken hair.
Hyunjae shot a look at them as he continued, "But yeah, it's pretty crazy. With all non-stop work."

"We have to stay up late but doesn't have enough sleep...!" Sunwoo said, making a crying face while Younghoon pouted at him from another end of the sofa. Jimmy made a sad face for them.

"Moving on," He stated, "The new album. A little birdie told me that you, Juyeon wrote most of the lyrics, not Sunwoo as usual." He said making eye contact with the camera and nodded.

The camera zoomed into Juyeon as he asked, "Who was the song for?" The audience started ooh-ing and wolf-whistled.

Both Haknyeon and Changmin looked shocked. Juyeon coughed into his fist, "I can't possibly tell you that Jimmy." Jimmy looked at the audience and wiggled his eyebrows as the audience laughed.

"Let's be honest, you've been linked to so many celebrities in the past year. Who's your muse? " He asked with an eager stare.

"Okay! Okay! You all want to know who?" Juyeon asked, both of his hands raised. He made eye contact with the members making everyone want to know.

"Kim Myungjun!" He blurted out.

The studio stayed still for a solid 10 seconds until Younghoon busted out in laughter, everyone following. Jimmy looked embarrassed at the mention of Cre.ker Ceo name in random time, unlike Juyeon with his smug look.

"Moving on," Jimmy fake coughed who made the audience giggled again. "Let's chat with other fellas then. Our maknaes Hyunjun and Sunwoo."

The camera zoomed into the duo with goofy faces. "First off," Before Jimmy could say the rest, the two started the 'Choose me!' race.

"Uh... Let's go with Sunwoo," Jimmy said after a long pause. "He's being biased!!" Hyunjun said loudly. "I saw lots of Sunwoo's pictures on his phone!"

"This wasn't in the script," Hyunjae said with a shocked look. "It doesn't matter if this isn't in the script or not! You can't just rat me out just because I didn't pick you!" Jimmy said, all of them chuckling.

"Kim Sunwoo. You know over here you're everyone's favorite, don't you?" Sunwoo showed a geniue smile. "Oh lord," said Haknyeon, "He is so cute. I want to keep him in my pocket forever."

"Are you happy Sunwoo, do they treat you well?"  He pouted. "They treat me just right."

Younghoon smacked his head, "Hey! I iron your boxer every day. Where's your gratitude?"  "He's lying," Juyeon said with a knowing smile. "He doesn't wear one."

"Is it true?"
"None of us do," Hyunjun stated.
Jimmy fanned himself with his cue cards. "I'm losing my train of thought. Ooh yes, there's one thing I've been meaning to ask."

He said glancing at the audience and the members, "but it can wait. Let's do with the fan's questions first."

"The first one is from..." He squinted his eyes hard. "Jieun? I think it's Jieun. She wanted to know what your group name means?"

All of them looked at each other blankly. Hyunjun seemed to be trying to drag something from his memory.

"I wanted to call us Younghoon & the bread warriors," He said, leaning back to the sofa. "We already said that won't be happening in a thousand years," Sunwoo said.

Jimmy patted him, "It's tough not being loved, eh?" Younghoon shook his head sadly. The audience aww-ed for him alongside with laughter and applause.

Hyunjun cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention. He started smoothly,

"Cresent is a half-moon, not like a full moon which is already developed and perfect.  The name represents that we will be always developing and growing as time goes. Our fans moonlight mean they're shining for us but they also mean they are our guide to our success." He ended with a proud smile.

"Woah..." That was all Hyunjae could say.
"That is the result of memorizing every night in case someone asked you," Hyunjun said pointing at his brain.

"Woah very nice!!" Jimmy ran for his cue card. "We still have time for one question until the commercial break." The group broke into the infamous commercial music as if they practiced.

Jimmy smiled as he looked at the questions. "Okay, we have one. This one is from Erica. What kind of name is Erica... She wanted to know... 'Who will have the most successful solo career?"

The loudest ooh yet came from the audience as Jimmy put a hand over his mouth.

"Ladies and gentlemen!!," Jimmy said getting up from his seat with Younghoon beside him. He whispered something into his ear.

"To be continued next week!!!" Younghoon said with the same flow he did in Love revolution. The audience aww-ed and laughed as the screen went black.

***

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.2K 1K 29
❛in a world where it was impossible to escape myself, i found it just as impossible to escape him. how could i be so afraid of him, but also afraid o...
50.9K 2.3K 45
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞ After a heartbreak, Hyunjae coincidentally b...
45.9K 2.7K 52
•Status : [ COMPLETED ] •Start Date: 05 November 2020 •End Date: 29 September 2021 Being in love with people from different kingdom is highly prohibi...
4.7K 263 15
"it's over, she wouldn't love me back" This is it. His unrequited love. -Kim Sunwoo The Boyz's story ❤