Nerd to Natty | Liskook

By liskook_diaries

❝ who says nerds can't be beautiful? ❞ Lisa is a young girl who lost her parents at a very young age and was... More

Characters introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 17

4K 147 44
By liskook_diaries

*time skip*

[ finally the classes got over and they met each other near the locker as planned and lisa offered them that she would give them a ride on her car to their houses! And everyone obviously said yes and they we're really excited to ride in such a big car! And lisa first dropped rose and tzuyu as their houses were near! And lastly Jimin ]

Jimin : thanks for the ride Lisa it was amazing!

Lisa : your welcome oppa! And can I ask you something?

Jimin : yeah sure what is it?

Lisa : how do you come to school? Like don't you use any vehicle?

Jimin : yeah I do my parents drop me off at school in their car! But these days my parents are busy with work so they told me to walk to my school! So sad! But luckily you offered me a drive thank you so much.. I wish I could come with you everyday! But I know it's not possible.. Alright I have to go now! See you later? Take care and don't forget that you have me OK... If you have any trouble call me!

(saying that Jimin was about to go inside but lisa stopped him)

Lisa : oppa! Wait!

Jimin : yeah lis! What's wrong?

Lisa : oppa you can come with me to school everyday!

Jimin : wait what? Did I heard it right? What do you mean?

Lisa : like I would love to go to school with you so I am willing to drive you to school! In my car!

Jimin : (happy) really? Like in that car everyday?

Lisa : (nods) yes! In my car! And everyday! Starting from tomorrow!

Jimin : (shocked) from tomorrow?

Lisa : yeah get ready! I will be coming to pick you up in the morning OK?

Jimin : (really happy) are you for real? Thank you, thank you so much, can't wait for tomorrow your the best! Bye lis love you

Lisa : love you too!

(saying that Jimin ran inside like a kid he was really happy)

Lisa : (see's Jimin running inside like a kid) cute!

(then Lisa started to drive off to home! She decided to call jisoo unnie! So she starts searching for her phone and she remembers that she accidentally kept it inside her locker)

Lisa : oh shoot! Why have I done?! I just realized that I kept my phone inside my locker instead of my bag! Huh! I'm so stupid! I was talking with rose and without knowing I kept it in locker! Oh my god! I have to go back to school!

(then Lisa turned her car to the right! Because she left her phone at school!)

(after 5-7 minutes she reached her school and she ran inside....to her locker..after reaching the locker she opened it but surprisingly her phone wasn't there so Lisa thinks someone has taken her phone! She lost her phone! Her important phone where all her important details are stored she was scared that if someone unlocks her phone they might know her secrets! So Lisa started panicking)

(BTW Lisa didn't have a password or any safety lock on her phone)

Lisa (panicking) OMG! Don't tell me I lost my phone! Jisoo and Jennie unnie is going to kill me if they knew this! What am I going to do now? Oh God!

"looking for this?" she heard a familiar voice behind her back so she turned around and saw a hand! Just a hand holding her phone!

Then the guy came out and reveled himself and it was none other than jungkook!

(he looked at Lisa with a smirk on his face and plus he was having Lisa's phone with him)

(after seeing jungkook having his phone Lisa kinda felt relieved because
Her phone was safe)

Lisa : jungkook-ah you have my phone? Thank you so much for safety having it! Now please give me back my phone! I have to leave!

Jungkook : (smirks) not so fast baby girl! There alot more things you have to see!

Lisa : what do you mean? Please give my phone back!

JK : cool down! It's just a phone and I have it safely with me it's not going to run anywhere!

(Lisa cannot understand what jungkook's saying but she knows there's something behind it)

(jungkook walks closer to Lisa and Lisa steps back)

Lisa : (while stepping back) what--what are you doing? Stop It!

JK : (evil laugh) what do you think? I will give you everything you need? You don't know who your playing with! Not everything is yours!

Lisa : what does that mean?

JK : (shouts) your taking everything from me! First you turned Jimin hyung to your side and second you made him shout and me and what's next? What's next in your plan?

(Lisa flinches when jungkook shouted at her)

Lisa : jungkook seriously stop it! I didn't do anything! It's not my fault nor my plan!

JK : (angry) stop lying! Your a big liar! No one had dared to do anything against me but you! You did everything against me!

(lisa was really scared so she waited for few seconds! After he was distracted she quickly grabs her phone for jungkook's hand an starts running and jungkook came back to reality and starts following her while Lisa's yelling for helping)

Lisa : (she was running and yelling for help) help! Help! Someone help! Me

(but strangely no body was at school like she couldn't even see a person except jungkook and suddenly Lisa falls down and jungkook was walking towards her)

Lisa : (was on floor) somebody help! Anyone?

Jk : (sarcastic laugh) shout! Shout more! But no body will help you because there's no one here except me and my gang! They won't help you Of course! So you can shout as much as you want and you can! But poor you no one's here to help you! helpless nerd! More like useless nerd!
______________________________________

[a/n : hey guys how are you doing? Hope y'all are fine! Here is chap 23! Hope you enjoyed reading it and don't forget to leave your votes and comments down below and follow me for more stories... My ig @/liskook_diaries and what do you think will happen in the next chapter? Leave your thoughts about the next chapter! I will be reading every single comment so please do comment! Take care Stay safe and happy guys and that's a total of 1010 words!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.9K 35
I love him... He loves me... Why can't it just be as simple as that? Why can't we love each other without boundaries? Why can't we love each other w...
102K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
286K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
219K 16.1K 77
Lisa lived for twenty six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no medicine for it, and there was only death waiting...