𝐼 π·π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 𝐡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 οΏ½...

By bad_bleep7

π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘›π‘  π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘Œ/𝑛, π‘Ž π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ π‘€β„Žπ‘œ π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘ π‘›'𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘’οΏ½... More

β€’Charactersβ€’
β€’Chapter 1β€’
β€’Chapter 2β€’
β€’Chapter 3β€’
β€’Chapter 4β€’
β€’Chapter 5β€’
β€’Chapter 6β€’
β€’Chapter 7β€’
β€’Chapter 8β€’
β€’Chapter 9β€’
β€’Chapter 10β€’
β€’Chapter 11β€’
β€’Chapter 12β€’
β€’Chapter 13β€’
β€’Chapter 14β€’
β€’Chapter 15β€’
β€’Chapter 17β€’
β€’Chapter 18β€’
β€’Chapter 19β€’
Not a Chapter
β€’Chapter 20β€’
β€’Chapter 21β€’
β€’Chapter 22β€’
β€’Chapter 23β€’
A/n: w t f
β€’Chapter 24β€’
β€’Chapter 25β€’
β€’Chapter 26β€’
β€’Chapter 27β€’
β€’Chapter 28β€’
β€’Chapter 29β€’
β€’Chapter 30β€’
β€’Chapter 31β€’
louis

β€’Chapter 16β€’

2.4K 61 17
By bad_bleep7

Y/n's Pov
———————
It was lunchtime. The teacher told me to stay and he had something about the class to tell me. So I listened to him talking about homework and stuff. When he was done I started walking to the cafeteria. I entered and saw Britney literally yelling at Millie in front of the whole cafeteria while Noah was watching them with a confused expression. I went over to them.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Oh here you are. I was looking for you."
"Is that so?"
"Yes. I am here to confront you about trying to steal my boyfriend."
Millie was about to say something but I made sure she didn't. I knew she was mad. When people talk crap about her friends she gets really angry. Anyways she stepped back and went next to Noah while I stepped closer to Britney.
"I'm here. Confront me."
She said nothing.
"I am waiting Britney?"
"What were you doing with Louis in the janitor's closet?"
"Although I do not have to explain myself to you I am going to explain because I am already sick of seeing your face. We were talking."
"In the janitor's closet? We all know what you did little slut!"
"Ok that's it. This bitch doesn't get it." I said putting my hair up to a bun. I stepped more and more closer to Britney and grabbed her by her shirt. At this point the whole school was watching us.
"Listen here fucker, I never did anything with your boyfriend. I've been tolerating you but this, this is the last time I'm telling you this. Do not mess with me. Got it?"
"Got it." She said with a scared expression. I let go of her shirt and she runs out of the cafeteria. The crowd slowly goes away. I sit next to Noah and Millie like nothing just happened. Noah looked surprised but Millie looked normal. I've done things like this before. She is probably used to it.
"Is that something you do on a daily basis?" Noah asked.
"Pretty much." I laughed. Millie joined us. Except the fact that I nearly fought Britney It was a nice day. I felt good.
————————————————————————————————————
(A/n: The most crappy chapter everrr. Does cursing bother you guys? I could stop using curse words if so. Lmkk😽)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 1.2K 44
Valencia Snape is introduced to Hogwarts in her fourth year with a certain purpose before her. She finds herself making some very hard, life-threaten...
314 56 12
π™·πšŠπš›πš›πš’ π™Ώπš˜πšπšπšŽπš› πš‚πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ 1 Julianna Verce, a shy quick witted Griffindor who spends hours after hours in the solitary of the huge library...
183K 5.1K 43
She never realised how complicated would be to be in love with her best friend. [Draco Malfoy x OC] [Goblet of Fire/Half-blood Prince - Deathly Hallo...
172K 4.5K 54
They had been raised to despise each other, each of them being taught the other is not to be trusted and to keep away at all costs. Neither child go...