Together forever

By lazy_semicolon

Althea. Once upon a time, she knew a boy. He was her friend, who soon became her home. The only escape from... More

prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter 6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-14
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22

Chapter-13

12 0 0
By lazy_semicolon

Althea.

Dec 2011(same day)

"Ready Muñeca?" Aaron asks with his arm around me. Was I ready to face my friends and family as Aaron's girlfriend? Yes. Definitely yes. So I nod my head in agreement.

After taking our sweet time in my bed, we made our way down to find out that Kay left with a note in the kitchen informing us that she had a meeting scheduled for today and would be home for lunch. Working on Saturdays and holidays became a norm for Kay these days. Apparently, their company is in process of bagging a big client and thus wthe work doubled. Kay, being the workaholic she is, keeps taking the brunt of it without complain.

We asked Kay to pick up Lydia on her way since it would be easier to tell them at same time. Aaron decided it's best if they hear it from us rather than find out themselves. And he was sure they would find out in no time since there was no way he could keep his hands off me now that he didn't have to. His words not mine. I was definitely not going to object since I wasn't sure if I could keep my hand off him either.

A few minutes back she called to let us know that she picked up Lydia and they would be home any minute now. Aaron got busy giving final touches to the Paella he made, which happens to be one of Kay's favourite dish. Kay wasnit'sa bad cook herself. However, Aaron and Lydia introduced us to whole new world of food which contains all sorts of delicacies. Aaron, like his mom is an excellant cook and never forgets to use his skills when he wants his way around things. Its his fail proof plan. Atleast when it comes to me Kay and the boys. And today, he plans on winning Kay. He didn't have to. Kay has been team Aaron since forever. But I guess its normal to be nervous. I was nervous about Lydia's reaction too. I mean, I know she loves me enough to trust me with Aaron's life. However, I wasn't sure it would be enough for her to trust me with his heart.

Laughter echoed as both women entered the house. They were giggling like school girls when Kay whispered something with a wink in Lydia's direction making me roll my eyes. These women become a little crazy when they are together. I have never seen Kay as relaxed as when she is around Lydia.

"Oh my god. Is it what I think it is?" Kay almost ran into the kitchen.

"My. My. Lyds. Ronny boy made Paella for us. Spill sweetie. What's it you want this time?" She asked with a brow raised.

"Ouch... You hurt me Kayla. Can't a guy feed his ladies without ulterior motives?" Aaron faked hurt with a cute pout making me roll my eyes when all I wanted to do was kiss away his pout.

"And I was born yesterday," Lydia deadpanned making me lose my control over laughter that's been trying to burst out.

"You were supposed to be on my side," Aaron accused pointing me.

"What? I am. Not my fault you are predictable Aaron." I lied. Aaron was anything but predictable.

"So...?" Kay asked. I could see the wheels turning in her head and I am almsot sure I saw her lips turn up one corner into a smirk.

"Spill it kids." It's Lydia this time. She had a similar gleam in her eyes making me groan.

"First we all have lunch. Then you are gonn owe me for making you the best Paella in the world and that's when I am going to collect my debt." Aaron said in a no bullshit voice with a wink thrown my way, while arranging food on table.

"God Aaron. You are gonna make a great negotiator. With that no nonsense tone of yours, you ll make your clients eat outta your palms. But I am immune to it young man. However, I ll accept to your terms because I am hungry as hell and that Paella is calling my name." Kay winked, already half way to her room to freshen up while the three of us arranged everything we need on the table.

After stuffing our tummies to a point that its difficult to even move, we settled in front of T.V with some random show running. Kay and Lydia were on couch while Aaron and I sat on the floor with our backs to couch.

"Come on guys. Enough of suspense. Now speak." Kay ordered. Okay. I guess it's time now.

"Umm... Kay. Yesterday there was this party. So. Umm..." I fidget trying to find the right words. I wasn't sure why it is making me nervous. It's Kay after all. I never had a problem sharing anything with her.

"Ali. Baby girl relax. Whatever it is, we ll work it out." Kay said, worry in her tone. I heard Aaron make some weird sound beside me and turned towards him. His eyes held the softness as he looked at me with something similar to amusement, and love?

He out stretched his hand and when I placed mine in him, he pulled me into him, silently giving me strength I didnot know I needed.

"We are together," I blurted out with a sigh of relief at end. Well, that wasn't hard.

"What?" Kay almost shouted and Aaron tensed beside me. Umm... Is she mad? I did not see it coming.

I slowly lifted my head and peeked at her from under my lashes ready to explain. However, out of no where she burst into a fit of laughter and Lydia joined her leaving me confused.

"That's it? God Ali. You gave me a freaking coronary. I thought..." Lydia paused as another bout of laughter took over her. What's going on.

"Fuck. So did I. I was already making plans," Kay added.

"Thought what?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"That you were pregnant." They both said at once and continued laughing. What the?

"Pregnant?"

"Yes Ali. The one where you carry his babies," Kayla said like it answered all my questions.

"What on Earth Kay? We had our first kiss yesterday. How could you think..."

"Oh come on baby girl. With the way you look at each other, we already know you would end up together," Kay said looking at Lydia who nodded her head in acceptance. They did?

"So when you were all nervous and fidgety, there was no way for me to guess that it was about something we already knew," she shrugged. Woah. Its going better than I expected? Or is it?

"Ummm... No. So it means you are ok with us being together right?"

"Allie, I always knew you guys would end up together. Anyone with eyes could see it. It was more of when than why for us. So yes, you have my blessings." Kay winked at us. Her words made me feel like a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulder but before I could rejoice, I turned towards Lydia.

"Lydia?" I prompted for which she gestured me to come closer and as soon as I was in her reach, she pulled me into a tight hug.

"I feel sad that you are even asking Allie. I haven't felt this way for a long time now. Not since I held my tiny baby boy in my arms for the first time. Aaron is the best thing that happened in my life and you sweetie, are the best thing that happened in our lives." Her words made me hug her tighter.

"And like Kayla said, we already knew it. Thank god that big moron got his head out of his ass and asked you out. I was starting to get real impatient," she added making me giggle like a little girl I seem to turn into when I am with her.

"I promise I'll do everything to be the guy she deserves Kay. I won't let you down," Aaron's voice interrupted our moment making me turn towards him.

"You know what Aaron? I wouldn't trust her heart with any one. Anyone but you. There is no one better than you for my baby girl out there. You don't have to do anything. Just promise m that you'll be happy." Kay gave her pinky for a pinky promise like she does with me and uncle Jake. It's her way of officially inviting him into the family.

Both of them took the news way better than I expected. I already knew they wouldn't go against us dating but seeing them act as if we announced our wedding date made me feel funny. In a good way. It meant they know it's not just any relationship for us. Like Aaron said, there is no out of this relationship.

Now that the thing with families is done, it is time to let the boys know. We already planned on meeting at Ray's place tonight to watch Football match. I guess that will be a perfect oppurtunity to tell them.

I know people would say I am crazy for thinking of a life time when I am barely 18 and in day 1 of my relationship. However, with Aaron, I know nothing matters. It's been that way with him since forever. If his care as a friend makes me feel like most blessed person in this world, I can't wait to find out what his love can do.

It is definitely going to take time, we had a lot of things fo work out. But at the end of the day, I know he will me mine and I his. Forever.

"It went well, huh?" Aaron whispered in my ear from behind making me jump a little. Fuck it, at this rate, the butterflies in my tummy are going to make me sick.

......

"God! It's freezing outside," Joe whined as he enters the room.

"It's 20 degrees dumbass," Mase countered rolling his eyes.

"It doesn't matter. You see all those shitty black clouds? They are responsible for this cold. Not the temperature," he continued to explain making all of us roll our eyes.

"Sometimes I wonder..." I pause making them look at me questioningly.

"May be you should swap classes with Ree Joe. I am sure they'll teach you all about weather in middle school. Don't they sweetheart?" I asked Ree.

"Oh you should totally do that Joe. I can teach you if you still dont get it," Ree added with a serious face making all of us hollow in laughter.

"You guys suck. But I thought Ree loved me. This hurts my heart," Joe said jumping towards Ree to tickle her into tears.

After a long episode of laughter for god knows how long, I went into kitchen to get some water and drinks for the guys.

As I completed getting everything I needed, I felt him behind me. My Aaron.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"I missed you," he said hugging me from behind. God my heart.

"Oh come on now! It's been like what? 5 minutes since I left the room?"

"Doesn't matter. I still miss you. And you said I can't be touchy feely with you before we tell them," he pouted while turning me towards him. Cute. I stood on my toes to kiss away his pout. It was involuntary. It felt natural, as if I did it hundreds of time before. However, the small action made his eyebrows lift in shock at first but then, a happy expression took over his features making me smile.

"Oh no! You cant start and stop halfway," he said pulling me into a proper kiss and soon I was pulled into the world which I am sure exists only during his kisses.

"What the fuck! My eyes! Fuck!" A horrified voice broke our bubble making us turn around to face a very horrified, very confused Joe. Soon, the guys entered kitchen because they thought Joe was dying. Well he did sound like it.

However, as soon as they realised that Joe was very much alive, their eyes landed on fidgeting, nervous creatures that caused Joe to shout bloody murder. Well, I think I am the only person nervous here. Because Aaron keeps palying with my hair as the drama unfolds.

"Oh my god! It happened. You did it Ron! I am so proud of you," Ray said jumping into kitchen to hug me in a bone crushing hug.

Ummm... Proud of what exactly?

However, this was pretty much how I exoected Ray to take the news. Ray's like a cute girlfriend I never had who loved to get exited about my non existential love life. However, some one worried me more.

I looked at Mase over Ray's shoulder. If Ray is like a girlfriend I never had, Mase is more like a big brother I always wanted. He loved me to death. However, he was as overprotective as they come. And his opinion matters to me. More than I show.

I find him eye-talking with Aaron with a deep frown on his face. It amazes me how they can have whole conversation with just few moves of eye. To the world, it may look like Ray and Aaron are close. However, Aaron shares closest bond with Mase. They are similar in so many ways that bind them together. He considers Ray and Joe as a little brothers who he needs to protect from the darkness of world. While with Mase, it's more of a mutual respect and comradeship.

As soon as Mase felt my eyes on him, his eyes turned towards me and his lips curved into a approving smile. He took me from Ray's arms to pull me into a side hug.

"I like this. You seem happy. He does too. He loves you babygirl. Take care of him like you always do," he whispers into my hair while dropping a small skill over my head.

"Brother or not. Hurt her and you are dead," he said in a voice that could bring chills down your spine. If I didn't know him, I would think he actually meant it.

"I know. I don't expect anything less," Aaron accepted with a nod.

"What on earth? Why are you guys acting like it is not what it is?" Yep! It's Joe.

"Come on Joe! We all knew this was gonna happen someday. It's a wonder this bug guy here could be dumb enough to not act on it soon," Ray said. Oh! They knew too.

"You knew already?" Joe voiced my question.

"Yep! I am sure half the class guessed it already. I even have my best man speech ready for the day they are gonna get married," Ray said with a wink towards me making my eyes go wide.

"You did too?" Joe asked pointing towards Mase and he simply nodded with a look that said it wasn't even a big deal.

"Oh my god! Then how come I did not see it coming?" Joe said, horrified.

"Ray," Mase called.

"Yep! I am on it. I'll make sure he is transfered into Ree's grade by Monday," Ray answered with utter seriousness making me lose my control on laughter that kept bubbling up.

"Whatever. You guys suck! But I am so happy for you guys. This calls for a partyyy!" Joe shouted and I could feel Aaron stiffen beside me.

"Joe! No. No one other than us will know this. Not until I am completely out of rings," Aaron said.

"Understood." He nodded in understanding.

"How long?" Mase asked.

"Soon. Wheels are all in motion."

"We need to talk," Mase said and Aaron nodded in a yes making me wonder about their weird conversation. It's weird, wasn't it. It's as if they were talking in codes but they were not.

"But I am so happy that I think I am gonna cry. My babies are all grown up," Joe's voice broke through my thoughts. He jumped towards us in on one go, pulled all of us into a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 1.2K 64
We were together. I forgot the rest. A car accident got me to suffer from amnesia, leading me to cross the paths of a rockstar. I assume I had never...
2.6K 488 34
Valentina-Rosa young and innocent first understood the true trials and consequences of love when she met Carson Dean; though he too was young he was...
7.4K 417 54
SNEAK PEEK "He won't trouble you from now on. Don't worry," Ethan replied in a calm and collected voice. He was speaking as if Alex would suddenly di...