Don't Let Go

By bittersweetlou

"It's like my brain is playing hide and seek.. only one day I won't find it." Louis Tomlinson and Harry Style... More

TRAILER 🎥 AND WARNINGS ⚠️
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
Alzheimer's: Fact vs Fiction
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
FLASHDRIVE 2
FLASHDRIVE 3
FINAL FLASHDRIVE

FLASHDRIVE 1

5.7K 259 248
By bittersweetlou

WATCH ON YOUR BIRTHDAY:)

*Teenage Louis appears on screen, wearing a scarf, 3D glasses, and a giant smile.*

Hi Harry! I have to whisper because there's some cranky old ladies behind me.

*He looks behind him at them, before turning back to the camera*

It's your birthday! So happy birthday! We're at the movies, but you're taking foreverrrrr at the toilets. You're gonna miss the whole thing!

It's crazy to think you know.. last year on your birthday, we had no idea what was wrong with me. And now this year, we know.

I'm dying.

*The ladies behind him gasp and he laughs, turning to them again.*

That's right! I'm dying! Betcha feel bad for shushing me now, don't ya?

*He rolls his eyes, and faces the camera again.*

I bet you're proud of me for remembering your last birthday though!

Oh shit... you're on your way back from the loo. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 735 15
"You don't sleep?" I ask. "But then how do you get away from everything that make you upset, besides cutting? How do you get out of reality?"...
411K 10K 28
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are best friends, but maybe they're secretly something more? When Louis gets a call from management his whole relati...
28.9K 736 30
After years of being Harry Styles best friend, Louis doesn't see how anything could possibly come between them. After all, they love each other...
10.1K 455 66
Louis and Harry were childhood friends all up until Harry moved. The two were neighbours ever since they were five and as they got older they gr...