CHAPTER TWENTY

June 7th 2010

Louis yawned, stretching his limbs and climbing out of bed. Slipping on his favorite hoodie, well really it was Harry's hoodie, he sauntered down to the kitchen.

"Morning mum" He greeted, walking into the kitchen. His sweater paw went up to his mouth as he covered a yawn.

"Morning to you too, you little husband to be" She cooed. They'd talked about the wedding just the night before and she really hoped he remembered that it was happening.

His eyebrows furrowed, "What?"

She sighed and went over to her son, hugging him. "It's your wedding day sweetie."

"What? No... it no." He frowned deeply looking down at his hand and seeing the ring that he'd never taken off. "No, I have to see Harry. Now." He said running up the stairs to change his clothes.

"Louis, wait!" Jay called.

"Mum, I'm going to see Harry, and that's final. I have to talk to him!" He argued before hurrying and changing into some decent clothes.

Jay sighed, hoping this all went over well.

****************

"Babe you know it's bad luck to see each other before the wedding" Harry chuckled, opening the door.

But Louis, standing there still in Harry's hoodie, but with a pair of jeans on, just shook his head. "There can't be a wedding." He mumbled, tears in his eyes as he looked down at his feet.

Harry's heart sunk. It had already all been set up, it was a nautical theme with ships, ropes and anchors. The colors were blue and green. Family members were already travelling to come. But that what wasn't what upset Harry, what upset him was that Louis was trying to call off their forever together. "Louis.. why?" he asked, his voice hardly above a whisper.

"Because Harry.... I want you to live your life. I don't want to hold you back. You deserve to see the world, meet new people, have exciting experiences." He said, finally looking up, his blue eyes meeting Harry's green ones. "I love you Harry, and that's why I can't marry you. You're all I want, so much, it's hurting." He whispered, "But it's for the best."

Harry's eyes filled with tears as well. "Louis." He put his hand on Louis' cheek. "You aren't holding me back. "You're all I want too. If you don't marry me, you'll break my heart, not fix it."

Louis was silent for a moment, "You're sure?" He asked insecurely, "Because I'm giving you the chance to leave."

"I'm not leaving. I'm not letting go. I'm going to be there for you always Lou." Harry said sincerely. He needed Louis, just as much as Louis needed him.

Louis sniffled and cuddled into him "I don't know what I did to deserve you Harry Styles, but I love you so bloody much."

"I love you too babe. More than you'll ever realize." Harry said, holding him against his chest and kissing the top of his head. "Now, let's go get married."

**********

Louis and Harry each wore navy blue suits, Louis having a green bowtie and green suspenders, and Harry wearing a green tie. Louis also had a blue and green flower crown, courtesy of Lottie, because according to her, Louis was "the bride."

Louis walked down the aisle, his arm linked with his mum. "I'm so proud of you my sweet boy" she whispered in his ear, and as they reached the alter she handed him the vows he'd written a while back. He'd written them a few days after Harry proposed, as he'd been a little nervous of forgetting to do it. "Here's your vows lou." she whispered as she handed them to him. He smiled at her gratefully, kissing her cheek, before stepping up to the alter across from Harry.

"You look stunning my love." Harry murmured, taking his hands and looking into his eyes.

Louis blushed, a small smile on his face. "You look amazing too Haz." He said softly.

The officiator said a few words before looking up from his little book. "Do you have your vows?" he asked, to which both boys nodded.

Louis was first. He unfolded his little paper with shaking hands. "Wow, its really happening isn't it?" He said quietly, "We're getting married. Harry, thank you for marrying me. I promise to love you, and be there for you always. Even when-" Louis paused, his mind completely shutting down for a moment as blanked. The hand with his paper in it slowly lowered to his side, and he looked around nervously. He had no clue what was happening as he looked from side to side, biting his lip. His gaze finally landed on Harry, and his blue eyes pleaded for help.

"W-what's happening?" He asked quietly, completely confused.

Harry took his hand again, kissing it. "Our wedding baby. It's our wedding." He explained softly, everyone in the audience watching the sad, yet sweet moment.

"We're getting married?" Louis' eyes lit up with happiness.

"Yeah baby, we are." Harry said sweetly, as Louis smiled up at him, full of joy.

"Wow... I uh, I should be more prepared.. I don't have any vows, or anything.. I-" Louis stuttered, starting to feel embarrassed and guilty.

Gently, Harry took Louis' wrist, and lifted it up, showing Louis that he was actually holding the vows in his hand. "Look Lou, here's your vows. You were right here actually." Harry said, pointing to where Louis had left off.

"oh" Louis whispered, looking at the vows. He didn't remember saying the first part, but continued off right where Harry had told him to. "Even when I'm lost, or confused, remember this. I love you forever and always Harry. You're the anchor to my rope, the one who keeps me grounded. You're my home."

Harry smiled widely, wiping his eyes at Louis' simple yet beautiful vows. He then pulled out his own. "Louis William Tomlinson, from the day we first met in kindergarten you said we'd be a family together, you were so confident of that, and look at us now, getting married. Becoming out own little family." Harry sniffled and cleared his throat before continuing, "Louis I vow to always protect you, to watch over you and care for you. No matter what comes our way, I promise to be there. Things won't always be perfect, and it'll be hard when we argue. We're both stubborn I know." Harry said, earning a small giggle from the sweet boy in front of him, "but oh, sweet Louis, whatever happens, wherever we go, you'll be my home."

Louis wiped at his eyes as tears rapidly started to fall. Their vows were different but yet so similar, and it just proved how strong their bond was.

Next was the rings, Harry slipped the small wedding ring onto Louis' dainty finger, the ring was silver, with the infinity symbol on it. Simple, but beautiful. Harry's ring had a thick band, with a blue gem in it, because of course it had to be blue.

The officiator smiled as he watched the pair put the rings on each other, when they finished he spoke again. "You may now kiss your husband." He said to them.

And they did.

Hey everybody! There you have it, the wedding!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did, please vote! As always, please leave any comments or feedback you may have, it means so so much to me!!!!

Thank you to captainsunlinson Summer1245 and KiwiHazza_MissYouLou for your wonderful ideas to add to this chapter! I hope I did them justice, even if I couldn't do all the ideas. <3

Have a wonderful day/night everyone! All the love xxxx

-Sunnie