Dead Heart (Completed)

By Bookeluthaporen

"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down the floor with a wide grin on his face. My tears started to pool... More

Hi
Cast
Prologue
1 - Broken day
2 - Who is she?
3 - Please
4 - I Used to
5- Let me win your heart
6 - Am I a toy?
7 - You broke my dreams
8 -Crush
9 - Time will answer
10 - You don't suit here
11 - Anything interesting?
12 - Who is he?
13 - Checkmate to Queen
14 - Go to Hell
15 - Rapist
16 - My Wife
17 - Stuck forever
18 - Bodyguards
19 - Confusion
20 - Party Fun
21 - Verma men's argument
22 - Spectator and Odd Men
23 - Night talk
24 - Trust Gaining
25 - Crazy mood swings
26 - Thank you Father
27 - Royal night with Royaly..
28 - Touches and Beers
29 - Adversary
30 - Desperate for fight
31 - Pain of Distance
32 - Piercing Bullet
33 - Painful Jabbings
34 - New born Phoenix
35 - Passing Clouds
36 - Birthday Present
37 - Business talk
38 - Heartless man
39 - Hatred in Air
40 - Ailing and Loony Father
41 - Void Explanations
42 - Torture
44 - Birth and Death
45 - Forever
46 - Placate
47 - Brother's prattle
48 - Hark back to past
49 - Deep Words
Epilogue
My Painful Love ❤ (Free on Kindle)

43 - Throbbing Moments

20.5K 1.1K 502
By Bookeluthaporen

Arjun pov

As usual, I stood outside her apartment waiting for her single glimpse from her window when she shut it before going to sleep but today her room lights were still on due to her sudden arrival of a guest, her friend Yaashvi. It's five past 10 what is the need to be still awake when she very well know her health condition.

I started to walk back and forth on the narrow street glancing at her window now and then but this stone-hearted girl decided to keep me waiting at midnight without giving her a single glance, I know she is doing this willfully to make me wait.

'Should I ask Albert to ask her to sleep?'

'No, she would take it wrong'

'But she should rest now, how will she work tomorrow if she keeps on chatting the whole night?'

The only thing to bring things back to normal is to talk to her and take her back to Mumbai, there would be no problem for her, she can continue her work I can even reduce her work time there. Yeah, that's the only way to keep her quiet.

A loud horn stopped my thoughts, I saw Advik sitting inside the car with his eyes boring mine, "coming to Advi" Yaashvi yelled.

He knows I would be waiting for her glimpse daily yet he would see me with the same look but never stopped me, ignoring him I leaned on my car to look upwards to her apartment, where she came out in her pajama shirt with dull eyes but she has a broad smile. A smile from her heart...

My eyes wandered to Yaashvi who dressed like she was going for a date. When Advik's eyes landed on her, his sullen face changed into a smile that brought a blush to her cheeks. Bidding bye to Diya she sat next to Advik and he warned Diya, "lock the door Diya" I smiled at his words and looked at her to see her eyes on me for a second, nodding her head she went in as Advik drove away.

From down I can see her hand placed over her small belly, how I wish to caress it... she shut the window and her shadow disappeared slowly along with the lights of the room. I was not able to get away from the place, I wanted to take her to my heart and fill it with her memories.

The next morning when I came to her apartment I saw her walking to the nearby bus stop, it will always be Advik who pick up and drop her back but now where the hell is she? She would make a scene if I ask her to hop on the car, so I decided to go with her, signaling Albert to bring the car I started to walk few meters away from her eyesight.

When she was about to turn the street, I saw a car stop few meters before her and I saw the unexpected person in the current situation. Raghav. Raghav Shaan. The person who declared his crush on my wife in the early days of our marriage. The man who openly flirted with my wife with me in front.

Diya was shocked to see him and he was super happy to see her from the brightness on his face, 'can't he leave her after knowing she is married?' I thought bitterly when I thought to take a step towards her he opened the door of the car as she slides in with a broad smile and he shut it softly getting on his seat and drove away.

It's all because of me, if I had revealed the truth to her all this wouldn't have happened. Okay, I will tell her all the truth and take her to Australia with me. That's it I decided now.

With an oath in my heart I walked back to my car and drove to the office but unexpectedly both Diya and Advik are not there his cabin is empty. I called my assistant and took the detail of my today's meetings and conference but to my hatred, everything is too important to spurn.

Even I lied to my heart, "they will be later" my brain was not ready to accept the lie.

"Albert, where is Diya?"

"Will inform you in a minute sir"

I anticipated querulously, "sir she is with Raghav Shaa at his house with his family" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Advik?"

"Advik sir went with Yaashvi mam for a date for her birthday, today he is waiting out of a hotel to take her somewhere" he stopped for few seconds, "any problem sir?"

"Did she gave any information to HR like when she will be back or she took any permission?"

He kept silent for a minute and replied, "no sir she didn't take permission she applied for leave" I hung the call defeatedly and headed towards meeting with the finance department for annual maintenance. But she completely occupied my mind and heart not letting any concentration on the suggestions placed in front of me.

After pushing myself into the conversation I walked out of the office to Lantern restaurant for lunch with one of the clients. After an hour of discussion, I walked out of the room and found Diya and that Raghav there having their lunch her eyes widened when she found me but diverted back to him with a smile completely ignoring my presence.

My heart broke into pieces whenever she ignored me not for her being with him, I have trust in my Diya.

"conference at 3.30 pm sir" my secretary informed me as we drove to our office.

I kept calm as much as I could but something in me keep on raising my fear without any reason.

Dialing Albert, "inform me once Diya reach her apartment"

"sure sir"

"And Albert, where is my mother?"

"she is with Advik sir in Bangalore"

"okay"

I stayed in my office till 6 pm for her arrival at home and finally Albert informed me she is heading home with Raghav, I quickly drove towards his home and found them standing near the parking lot, he is saying something showing his hand and she is laughing uncontrollably.

I fell more and more to her innocence and those eyes which are spilling cuteness.

'Why am I feeling I am losing you Diya?' my heart clenched in pain.

He left after a few minutes and I quickly stopped her holding her hand making her stop from moving forward to the elevator, panicked she turned to me.

"leave me" she replied quickly pushing my hand away adding more discomfort to my current state.

"Don't say that Diya" I pleaded with her not relieving her from my hold.

"Why are you this cheap Arjun? From the morning I am watching you, you are always behind me everywhere I go. At least I thought you might have an ounce of trust in me"

Never, "I didn't..."

"I am not like you for marrying one girl and loving another girl"

Don't imagine things Diya, "I swear I didn't follow you"

"Yeah, I am blind. I saw you on street in the morning, at a restaurant during lunch and now you are hearing our conversation right?" she spoke with much hatred.

"not Diya, it's all coincidence"

The more I tried to explain to her the more I keep on failing, "well coincidence for prevailing me 'You are married and I am your husband' card in front of my eyes right?"

I gripped my hair, "okay, okay consider whatever you need but hear me out a few minutes. Please it's too urgent" I pleaded with her.

Sensing her silence I continued, "I agree I came to you for taking revenge on your father but after studying you I changed my mind and became true to you every second I was completely honest to you, for our love. The day after our wedding when I woke up I received a call they wanted to push you away from..."

"Wait wait..." she stopped me with a frustrated laugh, "Are you going to say someone blackmailed you?" she smiled blinking her tired eyes, "hilarious"

My anger raised, "that's what happened" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"I believe you Mr. Arjun, continue" she mocked folding her hand in front of her chest.

"Why can't you believe me Diya? There were seven guns pointed at your sleeping form from all directions, I saw red spots on your head, forehead, neck, stomach everywhere. From which direction can I save you? I begged them to leave you but he (Mr. Pratap - Rishi's father) hurt my father saying you would be the next target unlike my father this time he would take your life. And I had to hurt you. Whenever I tried to say it to you there was someone who keeps on informing him and I was tongue-tied.

And your father tried to kill you any time while you were alone at our apartment he sent the man who wore a mask, it's him who tried to confuse you by sending those people on the streets with black masks, it's his men who shoot you in bullet while we are in my grandparent's house.

Our child, I swear it's not me Diya, it's my business rival again to make you hate me, I changed the abortion pills to vitamin tablets in it but not even in my dreams I tried to kill our unborn child... Please believe me Diya..." I begged her with the hope to make her understand.

She casually looked at her watch, "Finished?" she asked, I gave her a painful sigh, "for once believe me" she gave me a blank look.

"Not once, I did many times and my punishment to have a from a world's first-class fraud, cheater. You should try writing stories. You are good at it" she walked to the elevator leaving me shattered, broken, demolished, empty...

She is not happy to carry my child... she regrets it...

She regrets carrying the child of the person once she loved...

She regrets carrying the child of the person who destroyed his life to save her...

World's first-class fraud?

I laughed painfully at her words and my fate...

How I wished to see you in different circumstances Diya...

I heard fast footsteps on my back, "Sir, Vishwanath is dead" one of my guards informed me.

"Inform Advik to bring my mom to the hospital then inform her," I said and stood beside my car waiting for her.

She would be devastated for sure, whatever he might have done but he is her father who once gave her the world she didn't ask for.

Exactly as I expected she came running in my direction with a continuous fall of tears without speaking to her I opened the door letting her sit and drove to the hospital he was admitted while leaving his last breath. She was crying the whole ride but never said anything nor see me. There was my whole family in front of the hospital, she got down quickly and hugged my mom crying hard.

Then everyone went in to see him as I stood out there away from all who made me invisible in their eyes, not my mother mind me nor my father.

'You are true Diya, the pain of being alone hurt'

With a sudden force, the door opened and Diya came to me angrily wiping her tears and hold my collar shaking it vigorously, "you did it right?"

I stayed silent.

"You killed him right?" she asked again looking at me.

"Diya calm down," Advik said holding her shoulder, she brushed off his hand not diverting her eyes from me, "answer me" she yelled aloud.

I just nodded.

She slapped me hard and another one. I made no efforts to stop her, "how can you be so heartless to kill my only family?"

An uncontrollable painful smile escaped my lips.

'The person who tried to sell you is your family. I am a fraud?

The person who tried to kill you is your family and I am heartless?'

Thank You

Seeing my laughter she started her yells, "don't you have an inch of wetness in your heart? How can you kill him like this?" she turned to my mom leaving me, "his face is unrecognizable mom, his whole body is filled with horrible scars penetrating his bones, he tortured my father more than a week without any food or water, he is a heart patient but this man tortured him without thinking about his health condition or age. Why is he like this mom? Why did he kill my father like this? I should have believed that video, I thought someone faked like you killed peoples but they were true you are a murderer, sadist" I watched her silently without saying anything.

A few minutes later, "ask him to go away mom, I don't ever want to see him. He is toxic to my child and me. I don't want my child to know they had a father who is more worst than an animal in the world" I never tried to move, "I am afraid he might again try to kill us... ask him to go Advik if I see him again I will kill my child and me" pure hatred was evident on her eyes.

My legs automatically moved back in horror.

My breath became abnormal with unshed tears in my eyes I whispered, "Don't"

I failed after hiding the truth from you Diya...

My love failed... I failed to make you believe me...

A hard push on my chest brought me back, "how did I give birth to someone like you? how can you be so merciless? When will you be happy? After killing your whole family? You are a shame to our family, I wish to not gave birth to you..." after that nothing reached my ears, I stood there rocked getting her angry beats, slaps along with their hatred.

But I don't know what I did other than hiding the truth... when I reveal it they are not ready to believe me.

I felt someone tug my hand as my vision started slowly fade away from my family... from my parents... from my brother... from my Diya...

One thing is clear... I lost my family...

Albert steadied my unsteady steps holding my shoulder guiding me to my car, "sir..."

Cutting him, "Arrange my trip to Australia Albert"

"But sir, you have two days for..."

"Ask Rishi to come soon I want the jet to take off within an hour and Albert look after Arjun(Chaya's husband) in my absence" the more I stay here, the more I want to kill myself.

He is toxic to my child and me

You are a murderer, sadist

I wish to not gave birth to you.

Now I wish to be merciless or a sadist than to tolerate this pain in my heart...

So............?????????????

How is the chapter?

Note: Ready to hate/scold Diya more and more

Instagram id: bookeluthaporen to have conversations with me regarding story or help in suggestions on stories

And Tamil peoples support my Tamil story too... plzz

Do vote, comment, and share with your friends.

Bye, take care until the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 29.5K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...
1M 52.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
1.7M 62.2K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
769K 41.1K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...