As You Wish (Obi-Wan x Reader)

By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

(Y/n) Galad is an Elvish Jedi from the planet Rivendell. Her master Plo Koon assigned her to be Queen Amidala... More

As You Wish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
As You Wish
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
As You Wish
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
As You Wish
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 13

5.9K 194 259
By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

The two ran out of the building as fast as they could, coming into a speeder parking lot. They searched until Anakin found a suitable yellow speeder, hopping in it. (Y/n) followed soon, and Anakin started it up and flew out of the parking spot. They looked through the lines and traffic of speeders for the small droid with Obi-Wan hanging off of it.

"(Y/n), what can you see?" Anakin asked over the sound of the wind rushing past their ears.

"Give me a minute, I'm looking." (Y/n) said, spotting something in the distance that looked like Obi-Wan's beige robes. "Wait, I see him- Oh kriff, he's falling. Anakin speed up!"

Anakin followed her directions, going to where she was pointing until he saw Obi-Wan himself, freefalling through the city. While Anakin was busy catching up, (Y/n) spotted another ship taking off. While she was looking, Anakin noticed a problem with their speeder.

"(Y/n), there's only two seats." he said, the speeder hovering under Obi-Wan's falling figure.

"Lle lakwenien (Are you joking)?" she muttered in elvish. Anakin didn't know what she said, but she didn't seem happy. When Obi-Wan landed on the back of the speeder, (Y/n) scooted over a tad and he sat down in the middle of the two already inside. Now, (Y/n) was partially on Obi-Wan's lap. This was not helping her situation with him right now.

Obi-Wan was in a slightly uncomfortable position with the elf slightly on his lap. Due to the jerking of the speeder, she had her arms wrapped around his neck so as to not fall off the edge. The close contact was distracting, but he couldn't decide if he enjoyed it or not. He shook these thoughts from his head and looked to Anakin.

"What took you so long?" he asked.

"Oh, you know, Master. I couldn't find a speeder that I really liked" Anakin said sarcastically.

"There he is!" (Y/n) pointed in the direction the other ship took off in.

"with the open cockpit and the right speed capabilities."

"If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you do your wit, you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman." Obi-Wan said.

"I thought I already did."

"Only in your mind, my very young apprentice. Also, you couldn't find a speeder with three seats?"

"Like I said, this was the only speeder I really liked."

"Dolle naa lost" (Y/n) said, confusing both men as she gripped the side of the speeder.

"What does that mean, Master?" Anakin asked, and Obi-Wan had no clue.

"It means 'Your head is empty'! Now, follow the assassin, for goodness sake!" (Y/n) snapped at the padawan, who immediately increased the speed and followed the assailant.

The maneuvered around different speeders and buildings, the chase continuing for quite some time. The assassin shot downwards, and Anakin followed, going straight down without restraint. They were coming dangerously close to the top of a building, (Y/n) holding onto whatever she could in order to not fall out.

"Pull up, Anakin! Pull up!" Obi-Wan shouted at the boy, who laughed in joy at the 'fun' he was having. Meanwhile, (Y/n) was holding in her screams. At the very last second, Anakin leveled out the speeder and resumed the chase.

"You know I don't like it when you do that!" Obi-Wan scolded.

"Sorry, Master. I forgot you don't like flying." Anakin seemingly remembered.

"I don't mind flying, but what you're doing is suicide!!"

They continued following the assassin, who went into one of the industrial parts of Coruscant. There were pillars of fire everywhere and the assassin dodged each one, Anakin following close behind. Ahead, there were two power couplings that were deactivated, but the assassin shot their blaster at one of them, activating the purple electricity that created a wall between them. Anakin payed no attention to them as he flew straight through.

"Anakin! How many times have I told you-AH!- "

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!"

"stay away from power couplings!!"

After a few agonizing seconds of purple lighting striking them from all sides, they continued to follow the assassin.

"That was good!" Obi-Wan said sarcastically, his voice trembling from the shocks of electricity.

They reached back to the heavily populated parts of Coruscant, and the assassin turned left into a tunnel that went through a building. Instead of following them, Anakin flew straight forwards. (Y/n) was beginning to wonder if he was blind.

"Where are you going?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Anakin, he went that way!" (Y/n) tried, pointing towards the tunnel.

"Master, if we keep this chase going any longer, that creep is gonna end up deep fried, and, personally, I'd very much like to find out who he is and who he's working for. This is a shortcut. I think" Anakin stated, and Obi-Wan looked unbearably exasperated.

They soon made a quick turn to where the assassin would (probably) exit the tunnel. There, they could cut them off. At least, that's what Anakin hoped. Unfortunately, they came to a large open area surrounded by the Coruscant buildings, and there was no assassin in sight.

"Well, you've lost him." Obi-Wan scolded.

"I'm deeply sorry, Master" the padawan responded, slightly overexaggerating.

"That was some shortcut, Anakin. He went completely the other way! Once again you've proved-"

"If you'll excuse me"

Anakin interrupted his master and tipped himself out of the speeder, freefalling through the air. (Y/n)'s eyes widened immensely as she watched the boy hop out of the speeder. Obi-Wan quickly moved towards the driver's seat, allowing (Y/n) to have her own seat back.

"I hate it when he does that." Obi-Wan muttered to himself, but (Y/n) quite easily heard it.

"I'm sorry, he's done that before?" (Y/n) asked him, and Obi-Wan sighed, looking her in the eyes.

"Unfortunately" he responded, before facing the front again and driving the speeder forwards.

"Sorry about the...um.." (Y/n) stuttered as she gestured to the seat the was sitting in. "Anakin picked the speeder". She decided to blame it on Anakin.

"That's, uh, it's alright." Obi-Wan said, clearing his throat. (Y/n) tried controlling the blush on her face when she thought about them in that position. Shaking herself out of those forbidden thoughts, she began focusing on the task at hand. She, however, failed to notice the glance Obi-Wan gave her, his eyes scanner her up and down for a second before facing the steering.

(Y/n) kept a lookout for any sign of the fallen padawan or the assassin's ship. She was growing worried that Anakin actually fell to his doom, when she saw the assassin flying through speeders... with Anakin gripping on for his life. Literally.

"Obi-Wan, there!" (Y/n) shouted, pointing in the direction the missing padawan was.

They were in close pursuit, when a metal object flew through the air from the ship in front of them. She wondered what in the galaxy it could be, when she noticed the distinguished cylinder shape. It was Anakin's lightsaber. He dropped it. Obi-Wan sighed and reached up to catch it, grasping it in his hand and giving it to (Y/n) to hold on to while he drove.

(Y/n) noticed the ship ahead was beginning to catch fire and was plummeting to the ground where the pedestrians were walking. Anakin fell right before the ship crashed into a pillar. Obi-Wan looked down from above and saw Anakin chasing the assassin. He parked the speeder, (Y/n) giving him the lightsaber, and the two hopped out and followed Anakin. They saw Anakin about to follow the assassin into a club.

"Anakin!" (Y/n) called, getting his attention.

"She went into the club, Master" Anakin stated, pointing into the wretched place. (Y/n) could already tell this was not a decent joint.

"Patience. Use the Force. Think" Obi-Wan told his padawan.

"Sorry, Master."

"He went in there to hide, not to run."

"Yes, Master."

Obi-Wan held up Anakin's lightsaber. "Next time, try not to lose it."

"Yes, Master" (Y/n) thought Anakin was really hamming this up, AND that Obi-Wan was wasting time with his partial-lecture.

"This weapon is your life"

"I try, Master." Anakin finalized, grabbing the lightsaber. Obi-Wan walked into the club, Anakin following. (Y/n) hesitated, scrunching up her nose at the place. Anakin looked back to see her hesitating and asked, "Are you coming, Master Galad?"

"Yes... of course" (Y/n) replied, slowly going up the stairs.

"Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me?" Obi-Wan claimed to Anakin.

"Obi-Wan, don't be so dramatic" (Y/n) smirked.

"As you wish" the man laughed a bit, and (Y/n) remembered how he said that to her long ago.

"Don't say that, Master. You're the closest thing I have to a father" Anakin stated. (Y/n) smiled at the truth in his words.

"Then why don't you listen to me?"

"I am trying"

"Alright, girls, enough bickering. We've got a job to do" (Y/n) interrupted as they stopped.

The three Jedi looked around the club. (Y/n) didn't like it any better inside than outside. Girls walked around in skimpy clothing. Men carried their drinks, drunk and annoying, watching as women walked by. It was dark and neon lights lit up the place. Multiple televisions were streaming different kinds of sports and other things. It reeked of sweaty people. (Y/n) almost ran out the door.

"Can you see him?" Obi-Wan asked the other two, mainly (Y/n).

"I think he is a she, and I think she is a Changeling" Anakin claimed. That would only make this that much more difficult.

Obi-Wan took in the information and said, "In that case, be extra careful. Go and find her."

"Where are you going, Master?" Anakin questioned.

"For a drink" He smirked, then looked at (Y/n). He noticed her trying to hide her discomfort of the place. "Care to join me, (Y/n)?"

(Y/n)'s mouth lifted at one side, and she said "Sure. I could use a break." They left Anakin to find the assassin.

The Jedi walked over to the bar and asked the bartender for a couple of drinks. He nodded, and while preparing them, a large man stumbled up to (Y/n)'s side, almost spilling his alcohol all over her.

"Well, what do we have here?" he rasped, looking her up and down, although he was focusing on her chest at the moment. (Y/n) felt violated.

Obi-Wan did not like the way this stranger looked at (Y/n). He was overcome with a wild desire to protect her from him, yet she spoke out first.

"Get lost" she snapped at the man, who held up his hands, a beer in one of them. His smirk grew on his face, showing his yellowed teeth.

"Ah, c'mon little lady. I just wanna have some fun, and I bet you do too." He tried to put his hand on her rear, but she grabbed his hand harshly, digging her fingernails into his wrist. The man's smirk fell into a face of fear, his eyes wide with shock at her strength.

"Amin feuya ten'lle (You disgust me). Talk to me again, and you won't be able to have any more fun" she hissed, suggesting her motives. He nodded vigorously, and she released him. The man ran away as fast as he could to another end of the club.

Obi-Wan stared at her. He wasn't exactly shocked at her ability to protect herself, but what was shocking him was how it made him feel. That immediate urge to come to her aid was nothing like when he protected others from the terror of the galaxy. This was different. This was... new. She turned to face him and he cast his eyes downward. Thankfully the drinks came.

"Thank you" they both said, and downed the blue liquid.

A man with antenna came up next to Obi-Wan, holding something out to him. "You wanna buy some death sticks?"

"You don't want to sell me death sticks" Obi-Wan said, waving his hand.

"I don't want to sell you death sticks" the man said, drawing his hand back that held the death stick.

"You want to go home and rethink your life"

"I want to go home and rethink my life". With that, the man got up from his seat and left the club. Obi-Wan took another drink, satisfied, as (Y/n) giggled a little at the exchange. He smirked and winked at her, making her look down at the blue liquid in her shot.

"(Y/n), are you quite alright? You've been acting somewhat... off lately." Obi-Wan asked, his glittering blue eyes staring into hers. They were like high seas after a storm... Beautiful.

Realizing she hadn't answered his concern, she shook her head and stuttered, "Y-Yes, I am fine. I've just been... worried lately. About Padmé, and my own padawan."

"You have a padawan?" Obi-Wan asked, surprised.

"Oh, come on, Obi. Don't act that surprised. We were knighted at the same time." she spoke, and Obi-Wan laughed a little at the nickname. He liked it, especially when it came from her mouth.

"Apologies. Where is your padawan?"

"Rohan is currently on her first solo mission. I have faith in her, but I fear she doesn't have enough faith in herself." (Y/n) explained. Obi-Wan nodded, his eyes fixated on her.

She was about to continue speaking, when she got the sense of something behind them. She heard footsteps... and the sound of a blaster being taken from a holster. (Y/n) saw in Obi-Wan's face that he could sense it as well. Once the assassin got close enough, Obi-Wan unleashed his lightsaber and turned around, slicing her hand off. She screamed and fell back, Obi-Wan putting his lightsaber back on his belt. Patrons in the club gasped and looked their way. Obi-Wan picked up the assassin and began carrying her outside as Anakin joined them.

"Easy. Jedi business. Go back to your drinks." Anakin said, and just like that, they forgot all about it, going back to drinking themselves down a gutter.

Obi-Wan carried the assassin into the alleyway outside the club. He dropped her and she groaned from the pain of her missing hand.

"Do you know who it was you were trying to kill?" Obi-Wan asked her.

"It was a senator from Naboo" she answered, groaning.

"And who hired you?" (Y/n) questioned next.

"It was just a job" the assassin dodged the question.

"Who hired you? Tell us." Anakin pressed. The assassin stayed silent, and Anakin asked more forcefully, "Tell us now!"

"It was a bounty hunter called-"

The assassin was unable to finish her sentence, for a dart came flying at her and hit her in the neck. The Jedi looked to see where it came from, and (Y/n) saw the distinct armor of a Mandalorian standing atop a building. This mysterious Mando flew off from the scene, and the Jedi looked to see the Changeling morphing back into her original form. She muttered "Wee shahnit sleemo" before falling back, dead.

Anakin looked upset at the fact that he got no information. Obi-Wan plucked the dart from the dead assassin's neck, and muttered "Toxic dart." (Y/n) looked back to where the Mandalorian was seen, wondering who he was and who hired him to kill Padmé.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 776 12
[book two] sequel to anchor the event's of Order 66 shook the entire galaxy and everyone faced the wrath of the Empire and the Sith Lord who goes by...
22.9K 447 35
It has been years since Master Yoda has had a Padawan. That is until he meets Padme's sister Y/n by sensing something strong in her. Y/n trains to be...
120K 2.7K 90
"A Jedi shall not know anger. Not hatred. Nor love." That's a saying that is told to the younglings at the Jedi Temple, an ideology that has been pla...
17.3K 505 11
The evil Trade Federation, led by Nute Gunray is planning to take over the peaceful world of Naboo. Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Jinn, (Y/n) (L/n), and Obi-W...