Just a normal girl

By Uhhhrebekka

A Sykkuno x reader story Highest rank: #1 in normalgirl, #4 in sykkunoXreader, #18 in secondstory Updating ev... More

A/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Pictures
A/n (midterms)
Chapter 3 (Sykkuno's Pov)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
(Bonus Short- Not apart of Story)
Authors note (Important...Ish)
A/N <3

Background info-

1.8K 23 3
By Uhhhrebekka

Background info:
You are a normal girl named Y/n y/l/n living in Los Angeles with your twin brother Reef. You and Reef like to watch Sykkuno on YouTube and twitch. You are currently single but are crushing on a particular person.. (hint: You watch him on YouTube)

Your age range is between 24-28, Both of your parents are dead, Along with your younger sister Ashley. They all died in a car crash 3 years prior to the present time.

You have Two Guy friends named Cork and Kory, Who are there for you no matter the circumstance.

Chapters will be released daily along with my other story 'It started with a stream' starting tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
204K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...