Ishimondo Oneshots

Bởi _The_Once_Ler_Simp_

-Little Update before description! My writing has improved a lot since I started this book, this is nearly tw... Xem Thêm

Before we start!
Anniversary (Fluff)
Comfort (Fluff)
By Your Side (Fluff)
Nervousness (Fluff)
Scared
Fears
Misunderstood (Angst w/ good ending)
Traitor
Swapped
The Motive of Death and Despair
A/N
Incomplete (Fluff)
Those Words of Despair
My IshiMondo headcanons cause why not
Literally all my mastermind Taka IshiMondo au's
Thank you wth-
Literally all my mastermind Taka IshiMondo au's except it's a sprite edit
Confession (fluff)
Because the next two parts are taking so long
It's You, It's All For You (pt2)
Random mostly Ishimondo things I did
So I made a fangan!
Some weird plots
Revenge is a dish best served deadly
The Wrong Right One
Something to do with last chapter and something else!
A DR frozen thing I wrote when I felt high/tired cuz I had to get a jab
I Promise You You're Wrong (prepare your tissues for this one)
HAHA
Random thought about these two gay bitches
An AU I don't know how to name but a genuine oneshot
Serious (ish) announcement
The Play
Confused
Fate
Unsure
Secrets
Past...
Myths
Since Childhood
.
Disoriented
Rule Breaker
A small pathetic fight
Falling in Love
Celebrations + Traditions
Kids will be kids
Accidental
Stupid Myths
Requests 😩
🫥
Headcanon while we wait 🕺💃
Sup my homies
Alone.

It's You, It's All For You (Angst)

1K 23 6
Bởi _The_Once_Ler_Simp_

"The killer is clearly you Mondo Owada!" Makoto exclaimed, pointing a finger at him. "No you're wrong! My friend Mondo would never stoop to homicide! Tell them how wrong they are! This is all a mistake!" Kiyotaka shouted, rushing over to Mondo's side. "I'm sorry Taka but, it's rather obvious that Mondo is in fact the blackened," Kyoko said. "How?! Where's your evidence. Yeah. Where's your evidence? Where's you proof! You need proof! Without any he can't be the killer!" Kiyotaka continued in defence. "Taka, how else would he have known the tracksuit was blue?" Makoto said with a small and sad sigh. Everyone expected for Kiyotaka to say it was a good guess. But that's not what they got.

"I told him."

"I killed Fujisaki and told him about the events that had happened."

To say there was a loud collective gasp is an understatement.

"Taka! What are ya doin'?!" Mondo exclaimed worriedly.

Kiyotaka pulled a face that consisted of both a frown and a smile.

"Sorry Mondo. But I have to face the truth, I can't make you fake it for me anymore," Kiyotaka said sighing sadly.

"Taka!" Mondo shouted.

"Wait. I'm confused, explain more if you could Taka," Makoto requested. Kiyotaka gave a small nod.

"Well, I met with Fujisaki before he planned to meet with Mondo. He told me something which caused me to lash out at him and... kill him. Mondo came not too long afterwards to meet up with Fujisaki like originally planned. However, he saw me standing over his body with the dumbbell in hand," Kiyotaka explained. "Instead of telling everyone, he promised to keep it a secret and help me cover up the crime," Kiyotaka finished. "Taka! Stop this!" Mondo shouted concerned.

"Stop what Mondo, me telling the truth?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Okay, but what did he tell you?" Byakuya asked with small eyes.

"It's actually rather embarrassing and I'm ashamed that's the reason why I killed him," Kiyotaka said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I guess that means it has something to do with the secrets?" Makoto suggested.

Kiyotaka shook his head. "No, if you recall, I was trying to encourage everyone to share their secrets, it was something after," Kiyotaka said. "Upupupu, but the secrets are the most embarrassing things of each of you!" Monokuma said.

"Well, Taka, say this thing you killed Fujisaki over, you realised this before we got the secret motive, would that have been your secret?" Kyoko asked. Kiyotaka nodded. "Yeah, and I think I would've been more reluctant to share them," Kiyotaka frowned. "Taka seriously ya need ta stop this!" Mondo shouted, realising everyone was believing Kiyotaka. However due to this, everyone continued to question Kiyotaka. "So, what was it that caused you to kill Fujisaki then?" Makoto asked. "Well, I was in the locker rooms because I do sometimes work out, and Fujisaki came along saying he was waiting for someone, who I assumed was Mondo, and we were talking a little bit and... he revealed he had a crush on someone, which I wouldn't usually mind but, I realised that I also had a crush on them so, without even thinking I grabbed the dumbbell and killed him," Kiyotaka said sounding regretful. "Okay, tell me, who was it you both have a crush on?" Byakuya said with a smirk. "I guess it'll help you understand the case more so, Mondo, I mean, he was the first person to properly care for me out side of my family, I guess it was kinda like something told me he was only mine or something because of that," Kiyotaka said simply. "Ya... have a crush on me?" Mondo asked with a small smile and his face turning a light red. "Wait! Shit! That's not the fuckin' point, Taka seriously ya have ta fuckin' stop this already!" Mondo shouted, ignoring the fact his crush returned his feelings. "Okay, so, how did you know other certain elements? For example, why did you destroy the e-handbook?" Makoto asked.

Kiyotaka smiled slightly. "Simple really. He wrote a small note that fell out of his pocket when I... y'know. It seemed like words of encouragement to himself. As if he was going to read that before Mondo arrived to reassure himself. On it, it mentioned how he wanted Mondo to train with him to become stronger, and after a while from confiding in Mondo with his actual gender, he would then tell the rest of us... I couldn't let his secret get out if he wasn't ready, even if he was dead. After the sauna battle, Mondo pulled out his e-handbook and we both saw how the heat destroyed it. I used that to my advantage and destroyed it," Kiyotaka explained.

Byakuya yet again had a sly smile on his face. "Okay, and when Mondo had first arrived and started to help, where were you?" He asked.

"Oh, I was in the boys locker room still in shock, Mondo offered to move Fujisakis body and I told him that he should just go back to his dorm and I'd be with him a bit later, after I had recollected myself, I left and destroyed the e-handbook before going to Mondo where we spent the night together due to me being so shocked at my actions," Kiyotaka said sighing.

"That actually... works out," Byakuya said in thought. "You see I didn't see you at all yet I saw Mondo, I just assumed you were lying for his benefit, but I guess not," Byakuya said.

"That's because he is fuckin' lying! I fuckin' killed him! I'm the blackened! Why won't no one fuckin' listen to me?!" Mondo exclaimed, sounding worried again.

"Mondo. Enough is enough. Takas argument holds up, honestly it makes much more sense then you doing it, no offence but yours seems like a lame cover attempt, Takas seems like the real thing," Kyoko said.

Everyone agreed.

"Sooo! Has everyone come to an agreement of who they think he blackened is?!" Monokuma asked.

Everyone nodded and agreed.

Except Mondo who was still protesting and saying it was him.

Everyone had cast their votes.

Everyone had voted for Kiyotaka, who also voted himself. Mondo was the only exception as he voted for himself.

"Okay let's see. By majority vote, the blackened you've chosen is~" Monokuma started. "Wrong!" He exclaimed. "There was only one right vote, which was Mondo who voted for himself!" Monokuma continued.

"Taka? Why would you lie about that?" Makoto asked in shock.

"He's my first friend. First crush. First person I've had any real strong relationship with outside of family. Hell! Our relationship may even be stronger than what I have with family members! I couldn't just let him die!" Kiyotaka exclaimed.

"So you'd kill all of us instead?" Byakuya said angrily.

Kiyotaka nodded. "There was one thing kinda right about what I said. Love makes you do crazy things I guess," Kiyotaka said with a guilty smile.

"So, Taka, yer weren't lyin' about that?" Mondo asked.

Kiyotaka shook his head. "No. I know that I'm actually deeply in love with you, which may sound weird but, I have a really good reason for that," Kiyotaka said smiling.

Suddenly Monokuma shouted the famous words of 'Its punishment time!~'

Slowly, one by one, the class was killed off. Until it was just Kiyotaka and Mondo left.

"I guess this is it," Kiyotaka said.

"Taka I... I can't have ya leave me!" Mondo exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Mondo I really am, just, before I go, please remember that I love you," Kiyotaka said smiling slightly.

"Taka c'mon! Ya can't leave me and they can't be yer final words! This is too fuckin' early to be sayin' goodbyes!" Mondo shouted.

Kiyotaka sighed. He stood on tiptoes slightly and kissed Mondo. It only lasted a few seconds but it felt much longer in that situation.

"Mondo. Before I get executed, please take this," Kiyotaka said starting to unbutton his shirt.

"Taka what?!" Mondo exclaimed blushing.

Kiyotaka took of his top shirt as he had another one underneath and then placed it in Mondos hands.

"So you can remember me okay?" Kiyotaka said smiling and tears falling down his face.

Mondo quickly kissed Kiyotaka again as he knew the didn't have much longer.

And not long after they broke the kiss, Kiyotaka was dragged off to his execution while Mondo had to watch and couldn't do anything about it so was just on the standing at the side with one hand on the chain fence and the other gripping onto Kiyotaka's shirt while silently crying, just tears making their way down his face unnoticed.

When he heard the gunshot and saw blood starting to stain Kiyotakas once white shirt he couldn't help but scream and drop to his knees crying while hugging Kiyotakas shirt.

He felt so selfish. He had graduated but it cost the life of his friends and his love.

So he lived but, he didn't feel like he deserved it at all.

Okay but like... if anyone is interested I have an idea what I could do for a part 2 if anyone is interested 

And it would make up for the pain... hopefully-

So yeah!

I have a part 2 idea ish if anyone wants to read that

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.2K 10 7
Hello! For quite some time I have been wanting to write a one-shot book and well, here it is! The anime's I will be doing will be introduced on the f...
87.3K 843 70
This is a Danganronpav v1 books with some fun added in it *some DR3/2 characters might be mentioned or apart of a one shot. Please correct me if I...
5.7K 55 15
◆ Based on the title, this book is full of one shots. ◆ Warning: Lots of Cursing/Swearing/Cussing and other mature content and themes. Such as bullyi...
26K 545 17
Hello! I'm making a one-shot book because i have no plans on making any other long term stories at the moment. Feel free to give me request i will ha...