𝘈𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦 π˜—π˜°π˜΅π˜΅π˜¦π˜³...

Von luna_pearl_moon

"Holy Hades, what is that", Thalia yelled. "Is it, oh my gods, it is", Annie squealed screaming. Da... Mehr

Cast & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 13

9K 244 172
Von luna_pearl_moon

"Lightning", by The Wanted^^

__________________________________________________________________________________

     "Gahh", I yelled throwing my hands up in the air.

     Cissy got startled and fell off her bed, "Ow, what did you have to yell for".

     "It's Hogsmeade weekend remember, you have a date and I don't know what to wear", I told her.

     Bella was out cursing some first years, I didn't try to stop her since I was so excited to finally go to Hogsmeade. Andy left early to meet up with Ted. Don't worry I had my father Zeus sign my permission slip to enter Hogsmeade.

     "Do you think this dress looks nice", Cissy asked holing up a mustard yellow dress.

     I scrunched my nose up, "Cissy seriously where did you buy that from, it's ugly".

     Cissy looked at the dress, "Ew it does look bad, I just grabbed it".

     "Here come on let's pick out your dress and do your makeup", I said. 

     After a while I was finally done, I guess the lessons from Silena paid off.

     "Whoa, thank you, where did you learn this", Cissy asked.

     "My friend in America, Selina decided to force me to learn because we were bored", I said.

     I was proud of my hard work. 

     "Now it's your turn", Cissy squealed.

     "What why, I'm not going on a date", I exclaimed.

     "No silly, we are going to get you a comfortable outfit, maybe a sweater and skinny jeans, muggle clothes, but Bella wouldn't approve", Cissy said.

     We were bother silent for a second and burst out laughing at the same time.

     "Who cares, I'm not gonna go around in my uniform", I yelled.

     "Hmm, white and gold look best on you, so maybe a white sweater", Cissy said running around. 

     "Ohh this one, I've had it for a while but I wouldn't dare to wear it at home, and with Bella around, I never got the chance", she said handing me the sweater and ripped skinny jeans to try on.

     I shrugged and went to the bathroom to change. Once I came out Cissy started stealing.

     "Yes that's what you are wearing, come on let's do your makeup", Cissy said.

     "But-fine make it neutral", I demanded.

     Once she was done we both did funny poses. 

     Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

     "Who is it", Narcissa and I yelled.

     "Emma Vanity, Lucious Malfoy told me to get Narcissa Black to the Great Hall for their date", the girl said nervously.

     "Okay tell them that we will be down in 5 minutes", Cissy said.

     "Okay", Emma said and left.

     We quickly left the dormitory and headed to the Great Hall. Lucious and his friends were waiting for Cissy.

     "Cissy go, I going to meet up with Lily", I urged.

     "Okay bye see you tonight", Cissy said and walked towards Lucy, my new nickname for him.

     I saw Lily, Alice, Mars, and Mary at the Griffindor table. Before I could reach them I was stopped by the Maradurers or more specifically Sirius.

     "Where do you like you are going dressed like that", he said.

     "Um, to Hogsmeade with Lily nad her friends", I said.

     "You aren't allowed", Sirius growled.

     "You aren't my brother or my father so you can't tell me what to do", I said back.

     "Sirius leave her alone", Remus said.

     "Thank you Remus", I said.

     "Yeah, exactly that, of course, you too are a thing", Sirius said loudly

     James had a confused look on his face, "You two are together". 

     "Ew noo", Remus and I said together.

     "What's all the yelling about, people are starting to look", Lily said coming towards us with Mars, Alice, and Mary following.

     "Nothing, just the fact that my best friend doesn't understand when to back off", Sirius growled.

     "What are you talking about, Padfoot what aren't you and Moony telling me", James said.

     Before one of them could answer Alice spoke up, "Oh sorry I have to meet up with Frank in the Three Broomsticks".

     "Okay bye", Mary said.

     "Huuuhh, omg, I just figured it out, you're jealous", Mars yelled.

     "What do you mean jealous, I never get jealous", Sirius said confidentially. 

     "Let's go", Mars said dragging us away to the carriages that take us to Hogsmeade leaving the Marauders without answers.

     When we sat in the carriages Mars started her theory, "Thal, can't you see it, he likes you".

     I burst out laughing, "You're joking right".

     "Maybe he does like you Thal, he did get jealous when you were with Remus", Mary said jealously. 

     "Mary I would never do that to you, Remus is just a friend", I said quickly.

     "I don't believe you, Mars, he is probably like Potter who doesn't care", Lily said.

     "Lily, James is in love with you", Mars squealed. 

     "But-", Lily started.

     "No, but you 2 are soulmates just like Thal's and Sirius", Mars said with dreamy eyes.

     We finally reached Hogsmeade. I looked around in awe. It was beautiful.

     Mary spoke, "It's beautiful isn't it".

     "Yeah it is", I said still taking it all in.

     "Mars, come on I know this unexpected but Gideon are doing a double date so I need my girlfriend since Gideon is bringing Dorcas", Fabian Prewett said coming out of nowhere.

     "Babe we are showing Thalia around", Mars whined.

     "Hi you must be Thalia, can I please borrow Mars", Fabian asked me.

     I raised my eyebrow, "Hmm, I guess you can, bye".

     "Traitor ", Mars yelled.

     Mary, Lily, and I laughed.

     Mary and Lily showed me around the shops telling me to never enter Zonkos. After a few hours, they dragged me to a place called the Three Broomsticks. We sat at a table in the corner. I saw Alice and Frank on their date. Fabian and Mars and Gideon and Dorcas in another corner. The Marauders were across from up laughing like maniacs.

     "Butterbeer, you have to try it", Mary and Lily said each putting a big mug thingy.

     I tasted it and instantly my eyes lit up. It tasted a little bit like less-sickly butterscotch and cream soda with a whipped topping that tasted like butterscotch, it was really sweet and good.

     "Mmmmm, it's so good", I squealed.

     "I know right, when I tasted it the first time, I was in heaven", Lily said.

     "Anything to eat dearies", a young woman asked, probably in her early 20's.

     "Well Madam Rosmerta how about the apple pie", Mary ordered.

     They looked at me, "Hey it's my first time here, you're choosing".

     "You have never been to Hogsmeade", Madam Rosmerta asked.

     "No actually, I am a transfer student from Ilvermorny", I lied.

     "Ahh, interesting, we have never had a transfer student", Madam Rosmerta said.

     I chuckled, "I've been told".

     After we were done eating we were heading back to the carriages but then a heard a voice, "Goddesss, dinner is ssserved sssissstersss".

     I froze.

     "What's wrong", Lily asked.

     "Nothing you go on without me, I promised to meet Cissy", I lied through my teeth.

     "Okay", they said.

     Once they were out of sight it went into the dark alley. Yeah, I know you shouldn't go into dark alley's but if I wanted to get the monster without anyone getting hurt then I have to go there. In from of me were 3 hydras.

     "Goddesss", they hissed together.

     "What do you mean goddess", I asked ready to fight them with my weapons.

     "Asssterope Potter, Goddesss of O-", I didn't let her finish and slashed her with my sword that turns into a ring.

     I don't know how to defeat it, I don't have fire powers. The last time I defeated a Hydra was with Annabeth, Percy, and Gover with Medusa's head. I decided to go with the tater and cut their heads off even if another 2 heads would grow in place. Wait, I'm a witch, I could use a fire spell but I don't know any. 

     Here it goes, hopefully, I won't die. James needs to know that I am his sister. I sprung and cut the heads off of all 3 Hydras. After a sudden bright light, my hands had fireballs on them. I didn't think and throw them at the place where I cut their heads off. They blasted into golden dust. I only had a few bruises, I had to wait to get back to our dormitory to eat and drink ambrosia and nectar.

     "Thalia", I heard a voice behind me.

     I turned around. Andy was staring wide-eyed at the sense in front of her. I was too weak to bend the mist. I am in big trouble.

     Cliffhanger! Please vote and comment!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.5K 92 41
{π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš βœ”οΈ} With Hephaestus's Curse gone, Priscilla and Zoe return back to Yancy Academy for their sophomore year after a long summer ful...
61.6K 1.7K 22
Raven Thalassa Potter- Black- Stark has a past that no one know apart from two persons. People at camp half blood and Hogwarts always questioned wher...
124K 7.3K 58
"And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand, when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who...
707K 18.3K 24
One day on Olympus, the gods agreed to test their powers and see what they could do. Which resulted in them creating a whole new goddess named (Y/n)...