✓ | DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR...

louiswenttoamsterdam

the title pretty much sums it up, however stream walls by louis tomlinson!! :)) also this book is currently n... Еще

the "meet my ex-boyfriend" video!
professor tomlinson's bet!
i'm waiting bitch!
truth or drink!
what happens at coachella...doesn't stay at coachella
hush little baby!
niall has pink hair!
i'm so tired...of prom?!
a dinner to remember!
twitter boy !
foreign hottie!
harry tomlinson or louis styles?
goodbyes are bittersweet!
101 jokes to tell your nephew to become his cool uncle!
gigi the matchmaker!
liar liar vampire!
doris & ernest talk too much!
louis tomlinson's golden rule!
kill my mind!
fashion week!
goodbyes are bittersweet pt.2!
the ot9 reality show!
the ot9 reality show! pt.2
he likes you!
tea-talk!
till death do us part...not even then!
factually incorrect!
blue and green heart shaped confetti!
unfuck you or whatever!
eighteen last cigarettes!
three step plan!
the police has harry?!
fuck you harry!
welcome to beacon hills!
the french chocolates that you love!

liar liar vampire pt.2!

234 5 0
louiswenttoamsterdam

"Ugh school" Harry said as he went through the hallways of their home, pulling his backpack off of the many tables that his house had held.

For a house where four...three people lived and like twenty ghosts, there were far too many tables. There was far too many of everything:   chairs, mirrors, closets, rooms. But as Edward had told, those are antiques and they could not just throw them out...without checking if they were worth something.

Harry knew there was another reason behind it, but he never dared to mention it, Edward wasn't exactly the open to talking about stuff related to his feelings. Plus it wasn't like they did that on a regular, they lived thousands of years just fine.

"It was your choice to attend, I went to high school sixteen times and it was all an all boys high school...which explains a lot about my life" Marcel stated, as he stood at the bottom of the stairs, handing Harry his regular cup of coffee. It was a part of their morning routine. The morning routine they had done for thousands of years...okay the last fifteen, but still, tradition is tradition.

"But I do have to talk to you about something...it's important" Marcel said as he went behind Harry, he really didn't know how to phrase this, he especially did not know how to tell Harry this, how do you say to somebody

"Hey, our old friend, your ex-boyfriend..."

"Sup losers"Edward said as he walked into the room, an evil smirked covered his face as little trail of blood dripped from his lip.

Good morning sunshine!

"Where were you?" Harry asked as he observed the oldest triplet.

Sometimes he felt as if he had to be the parental figure around the house otherwise things would have gone to hell. He hated that he had to do it, he felt as Edward always had this piece of hate for him, because of it. Marcel tried telling him that Edward could never hate him, that he just had a weird way of showing his love and appreciation...and we are getting off topic here.

"Oh I went to a party of my own, if you know what I mean" Edward said, as he turned towards Harry, using one of his fingers to wipe the blood off the edge of his lips. He looked at Harry, as if he was taunting him, trying to get a reaction out of him. The middle child just rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Edward!" Marcel shouted in complete disbelief, but to be honest, he wasn't shocked. Neither was Harry, who just kept sipping his coffee...if anything this was normal, just like Harry and Marcel's regular coffee...part of a regular routine.

"I didn't kill him...I just took some of his blood...just a little bit...it's quite sweet" Edward said as he observed the blood between the tips of his fingers, a smirk of amusement could be seen on his face, before his attention went back on the two boys in front of him.

"What's his name?" Harry asked blandly, checking the old clock for time, he still had time.

"Dylan, Dylan O'Brien..."Edward said like it wasn't a big deal, which to him it wasn't. It was another day, another hormonal teenager trying to get some and getting weak to the knees once they saw Edward...if anything, all of this was, quite amusing.

"I have advanced math and chemistry with him...I thought he had some brains" Harry said as he walked off into the kitchen.

"Who pissed in his coffee?" Edward turned to Marcel, who just gave him a disapproving look, checking back at the kitchen to see if Harry was coming back

"You know that he is doing his best, stop giving him such a hard time"

"Not this again, both of you need to get a grip on reality, he is not our leader, he had his chance and he failed, because of it we lost our family, we lost our sister...and what did he call him...the love of his life...I lost...I just do not get why do you keep following him blindly" Edward said as he turned around, going towards Marcel, you could tell that Marcel was really poking him by starting this topic, but he did not care. Edward needed to listen.

"He did what he could at that moment, we may not understand why he did it, but we have to try, all I know is that he never did it with the attention of hurting any of us...and you tell me, mr. perfect. Your hands aren't so clean either, why do you at the end of the day keep coming back here?"
...
"Do we have to go...can't we just skip and get some coffee, I know Zayn would side with me" Louis stated, as he rolled around in his bed, trying to cover himself back up with the blanket.

Gemma rolled her eyes, before she jumped on the bed, causing the boy to roll over, you could hear the laughter from under his covers.

"That's what you tried on Thursday and Wednesday and Tuesday and Monday..." Gemma was about to continue on when Louis stopped her, his hand getting out of the covers, to cover Gemma's mouth, only to end up getting bitten on it.

"Okay, okay...we get it...can you let go of my poor hand" Louis stated as he jumped out of bed, turning to Gemma, who started laughing as he got out of the bed and towards the door.

"Breakfast is on the table, your welcome, Delilah is driving,he'll be here in fifteen"
...
Gemma was sitting on the couch, watching tv.

"Good morning honey" Gemma said as Harry walked downstairs, flashing him a smile, her attention was fully off the tv and onto the brunette that went into the kitchen, taking his place at the table.

Louis only playfully rolled his eyes, before he blew a kiss at her, taking a bite out of his raspberry waffle.

In that moment Zayn walked through the door, making himself at home...as always, while Louis and Gemma rolled the eyes, welcoming the raven with open arms...as always.

"Do you know how to knock?" Louis asked as he turned to him, taking a bite out of his waffle...hey I said open arms...

"Do you know how to drive?" Zayn said as he walked in grabbing one of the waffles, smirking at the younger, who looked down at his plate, once again, taking a bite out of his waffle.

"Touché"

"What is she laughing about?" Zayn asked as the two turned to Gemma, that was laughing to herself, making them exchange a look. Zayn, daring to ask the question.

"It's Gemma...does there really have to be a reason?" Louis asked and Zayn shrugged in agreement. Louis looked back at Gemma. The brunette smirked at him, scratching the left side of her neck. Louis gasp, holding onto his neck.

"Louis had fun last night!"Gemma said and that's when both Zayn and Louis' mouths dropped.

"Gemma!"both of them shouted together.

"What about you and masked guy?"Gemma asked, causing Zayn to choke on a glass of orange juice that he was just so happening to be having.

"Oh don't try to change the topic Tomlinson...we want to meet the guy" Gemma said and Zayn nodded his head while his mouth was now full of waffles.

"Would you look at the time...we have to go to school...I call shotgun, last one to the car pays for coffee"Louis said as he grabbed the car keys and ran out with both Zayn and Gemma following and shouting at him.

Little did they know if they went to the tv that was still on they would've seen something that will cause their lives to turn upside down!
...
"Hazzy" a voice boomed as Harry walked through the front door of the high school, great, it has not even been five minutes and somebody was already looking for him. Harry didn't even have to turn around...he knew whose voice it was exactly. Five minutes?! Is that too much to ask for?!

"How many times have I told you...you can't call me by that name here...cross that, you can never call me by that, I'm Austin, Austin Blanchard" Harry stated, as he rolled his eyes, not even daring to stop and wait for the boy that was calling him. He just went straight to his first period.

"Okay Austie"the person said as they now ran,managing to catch up with him, making Harry even more annoyed...but he knew that it is what he wanted from him, a reaction...this right here was a school version of Marcel Styles...okay a much more annoying school version of Marcel Style...hey!...Edward even admitted it.

"Why am I even friends with you?" Harry asked as he turned towards his locker, looking around carefully, before he dropped his bag inside. He took out the books he needed for his first period. All of this made the boy that was next to him roll his eyes, before chuckling...paranoid much Harry...I mean Austin.

"Oh Har-Austin you know you adore me"

"What do you want Hoeran?" Harry asked as he cut off Niall from his next sentence, not being willing...and alive enough, to listen to another stupid thing that came out of the boys mouth. It was only eight in the morning...vampire or not, nobody can put up with that.

"Okay...I see how it is,I was about to tell you what happened at the party last night...after you left,but okay, I see how it is, bestie more like-" Niall started going into a dramatic monologue, while Harry rolled his eyes, slamming his locker door and walking off in the direction of first period.

"Rude dude!" Niall shouted out as he once again ran after him, causing Harry to laugh to himself, making sure that Niall did not catch that...he sure was one hell of a loyal dog...well werewolf.

All in all, Niall was a good kid, he never did harm to anybody. He sure could be annoying, but he was also very sweet and could easily make you laugh. Harry always admired how positive the boy stayed, even though he lived a life he did. He has seen a lot and still, that did not change him, if anything, it made him better. Harry wished sometimes he could live his life the way Niall did, but hey, nobody ever asked him how he felt or what he wanted.

"I'm pretty sure nothing big" Harry shrugged.

In all honesty, what interesting thing could possibly happen at a halloween party in a middle of nowhere...somebody got way to drunk and go into a fight, people hooked up...somebody ended up pregnant...cops crashed the party...come on, there are much bigger and important things in life.

"Oh trust me...it's big" Niall said smiling proudly. That smile. It was as if he had held some information so secret that FBI craved to know, information of a great importance, that nobody else, but him knew. Harry nodded his head, humming, however wasn't looking or focusing on him, but rather what was behind him.

"I'm pretty sure it can't be bigger then the cops that will walk into the school in three,two..." Harry said as Niall turned around trying to figure out what was going on and just like he said...it happened.

Niall turned towards Harry, his eyes widened in shock, while Harry only said one word

"Super Hearing"

"Super Hearing...I have it, yet I still didn't hear this...It looks interesting" Niall said as he observed the scene that was couple of feet away from them. He took a few steps forward, trying to see better what was going on, while Harry sighed, going after him, only to pull him back at one point.

"Don't be an idiot and just use your super hearing...and brain"

"Where is her locker?"

"It's down the hall, to your right, number 250"

"That's Maya's locker" Niall shouted out, grabbing the attention of some the students, but nevertheless, it was not for long, since they walked off to wherever they were heading. Harry rolled his eyes, hitting him on the back of his head just so he would shut up.

"I'll need all of the students to go to their regular classes and we will throughout the day call each and one of them for a "little conversation..somebody must know what happened"...this is a small town,news travel around fast"

"What happened to Maya?" Harry asked as more of a rhetorical question while Niall jumped up, causing Harry to turn towards him, giving him a confused look. Seriously, what was going on inside that kids head.

"That's what I was trying to tell you...Maya and Liam...they hooked up last night" Niall bursted from the fact that Harry has finally listened to him and that for just this once, he knew a little more than Harry...hey a wrong clock still strikes twice a day. However, Harry shook his head, not going along with what the boy had said, causing Niall's moment of joy to just like it started to end.

"That's impossible...Liam was with Zayn the whole night, I know that because Liam spilled his drink on Zee's t-shirt and was helping him clean it up...dorks" Harry said and that was when Niall looked at the cops down the hall and back at Harry, his face pale, as if he had seen a ghost. He looked Harry dead in the eyes, before he spoke

"I saw Maya leave the party, I could have sworn it was Liam, at least it looked like him, but you said he was with Zayn. So who did Maya leave with, more importantly, where is she?"

Harry looked back at Niall, the two exchanging a look, obvious fear could be seen on their faces, Niall even gulped.
...
"What the hell is going on?!"Gemma asked as she noticed the two cops on her way to enter the school, her question made Zayn and Louis turn around. All three now stopping in their pace, focusing on the cops who were talking to their principle.

"The probably came to arrest Louis after what he pulled last week" Zayn stated out, in a jokingly manner, earning a slap from both of his friends. Good, he was finally getting the attention of him. Zayn has been suspicious since the party ended yesterday and he has been trying to avoid Gemma and the questions that came along with it. He got what he wished for. Gemma's attention was focused on what they were saying...so did Zayn.

"I'll need all of the students to go to their regular classes and we will throughout the day call each and one of them for a talk..."

The three kids were so focused on what was happening out front that they didn't see somebody approach them from the back.

"The bell rang...all three of you should be in class...especially you Tomlinson" Mr.Clifford, their chemistry teacher said, his arms were crossed as he observed the the three teens.

Tomlinson huffed at his commentary, rolling his eyes even, while Zayn made sure that Mr.Clifford did not catch that. After all, he was a like his second guardian angel...Gemma taking the number one spot of course. Zayn also knew that Louis could not afford another detention this month, otherwise he would not be able to graduate. Louis told him not to worry about it, but hey, he was his best friend, he cared for him.

"Always a pleasure seeing you Mr.Clifford" Louis said, giving him one of the fakest smiles possibly seen to human kind. Zayn and Gemma gave him a look, trying to get him to calm down. Still, it did not matter, cause Louis would be Louis.

"Cut the chit chat Lewis and go to class" Mr.Clifford said and that was when Louis bite his tongue so hard, that Zayn and Gemma had to exchange a look, not sure what he was going to do next. However, they were surprised when all the boy did was stand there, a smile across his face.

"Lewis" Zayn blurred out, not being able to hold his laughter in, while Louis turned around, glaring at him.

"Shut up Zack!" Louis said as he shoved him back,walking off to first period, causing Gemma to look back at Louis, not believing that he had actually done it. She knew that something was off with the teen, he was acting weird ever since yesterday and that party. However, this time she needed to get to the bottom of it, right after school.

"What's going on with you?!" Gemma sighed, shaking her head, before she walked off to her given period, leaving Zayn alone in the hallway.
...
By the end of first period everybody knew about police calling students to the principal's office for an investigation.

Everybody was curious and tried to find out as much as they could from others...it was really all they talked about the whole morning and now they were going to lunch.

Harry was dragging himself through the hallways, not focused on anything or anybody around him...all of this was too much.

First his morning at home and now Maya's disappearance, it was as if life really had the cards stacked up against him. To say that Harry was scared would be an understatement, right now, he was trying to recall everything from that night, till the last time he saw Maya, but nothing was adding up. Everything seemed like out of the ordinary. However he couldn't sit still, he knew that Maya was capable of defending herself when needed, but he also knew that Maya would never pull something like this. Something was off and he needed to get to the bottom of it.

He sometimes, just for a day, wanted to live life, like Marcel or Edward, without a single worry, just him and whatever came to his mind, but nobody asked him how he felt.

"Hey Hazzy" Niall called out, as he came behind Harry, catching the boy off guard. Harry observed the boy in shock, but also in worry while Harry huffed, rolling his eyes as he went towards the cafeteria.

"Can you just stop with all of the nicknames...it's not the time"

"Who pissed in your coffee?" Niall mumbled as he held his hands in defence, causing Harry to snap, as if this whole day couldn't be shitty enough. Niall was testing his limits, even crossing the line.

He was about to raise his voice, when he looked around, realising that pulling attention to himself wasn't the most needed thing right now, especially with the cops who were all over the school.

Niall took a step back, he knew that Harry was better than what his emotions were making of him, he would never dare to pull what he just did. Obviously, something was off with the Styles vampire. So he decided to back off, however he still wouldn't let him off easy, otherwise, all off this would pile up inside of Harry and eat him up.

"Maybe the fact that one of our...our close friend is missing...you know very well that this isn't random and you know that it is up to us to find her, before something really bad happens"

"I know Harry, but being an asshole to other people won't solve it either!" Niall snapped, he tried to stay calm for the sake of the Styles teen, putting up with his attitude and snarky remarks, but when it was enough, it was enough. However, when he saw the boys reaction, he sighed, calming down

"I am sorry, we still have a day ahead of us, we will talk after school, for now, lets just get lunch and calm down"

"Who called in that she was missing?" Harry asked, breaking the silence between the two, Niall sighed, a look of worry appeared on his face, as if he knew that Harry did not need to hear this, trying to change the topic, by pulling him lightly towards the table. Harry would not budge, Niall knew that Harry would not give up until he had gotten the answer, but he had to try. He had to protect him.

"We will talk later about it"

"Who called in?" Harry repeated, a stern look on his face as he looked at Niall. Niall sighed, looking down at the ground and back at Harry, before he spoke.

"I will tell you, but you need to promise me that you will stay calm and not turn into your vampy shit and go after them" Niall said, carefully observing Harry and how he was going to react to what he was about to tell him. Honesty is the best policy, right?

"Maya's sister"

"But it can't be, she's an only-" Harry was about to speak up, when Niall cut him off, shaking his head, a sigh had escaped his lips. He grabbed his tray, walking over to their regular table, he turned around to see Harry, simply saying.

"I know"

...

"Well that was fun" Louis stated as he messed a bit with his hair, all three walking towards the cafeteria. Gemma and Zayn exchanged a look. Gemma obviously poking at Zayn, making him know that he cannot avoid her. Zayn shook his head, turning towards Louis, his attention now on the brunette.

"Maybe next time you won't get in a fight with our geography professor" Gemma rolled her eyes, before she also turned towards Louis, speaking a bit harshly. Zayn noticed that and he knew that he did not want to be the reason why the two got into a fight.

The three have been best friends for as long as Zayn could remember, Gemma and Louis always had that special bond, maybe it was because they were both related (by family ties), but Hayden knew that there was more to it, that the two were more similar than they though. Zayn also knew that the fights between the two never brought anything good and it made their jobs a whole lot harder. So Zayn glared at Gemma, before turning to Louis continuing the conversation.

"Actually please do...it's really amusing" Zayn said as he started laughing, while Gemma. slapped him on the back of his head.

"Whatever...let's go for a tea run" Louis said as he turned towards his friends, an evil grin had appeared on his face. Louis had an idea.

"Or we can go to lunch like normal people" Gemma suggested, as if she was stating a very obvious fact, which I mean, she was...since they were in school and the cafeteria was right across from them. But oh well, when Louis had an idea, there was barely a chance, cross that, there was not a chance for Zayn, Gemma or anybody for that matter to change it.

"Nah" Louis and Zayn said at the same time,not missing a beat. The two exchanged a look before bursting into laughter, while Gemma playfully rolled her eyes.

"Why do I even hang out with you?" Gemma asked a rhetorical question as Zayn and Louis started laughing and chanting like crazy.

What they didn't notice is that Niall in that moment got up to get some orange juice and saw the glimpse of the girl...

"Gemma?"
...
"Good day students"Mr.Hood said as he entered the classroom, he smiled, obviously trying to keep the moral up. I mean he had to do it, since the police had told them to move on with the day, as if nothing was going on. However, it was easier said than done, kids were kids, they talked and shared everything they have heard,causing this gray cloud to cover upon the school. All of the kids barely and quietly greeted the man.

"As you may have heard, due to the
disappearance of your fellow classmate, the police is in school and will be calling each and one of you for...let's call it an interview, it's nothing scary, just them trying to find out as much as they can, however the school will end at 4pm, instead of 2:30pm" Mr.Hood caught on, having to tell them this information, however he was one of the teachers that actually cared about their students and wanted to make their class as easy for them as possible.

Students always appreciated Mr.Hood and he was known as one of the more popular teachers in the school, but right now, even him couldn't make this situation easier...the students just sat there, nodding their heads, mumbling a few words here and there.

That is until this girl, two rows before the last, loudly whispered to two of her friends

"Ugh, are you kidding me, I have a date tonight, three appointments to go to and now I have to cancel it all because that Maya chick decided to be dramatic and run off"

Harry of course heard it, due to his super hearing, he was ready to get up and say something to her, but that's when something...more like somebody cut him to it...it was none other than Louis Tomlinson.

"Can you shut the fuck up Eleanor!" Louis shouted out from the last row, his elbows pressed on his desk, fingers crossed, a fake smile on hid face, while the glare he had on Eleanor...if looks could kill, Eleanor would be dead right then and there.

"What?!" Eleanor gasped in shock, as she turned around, her attention now on Louis.She sat their acting all sweet and innocent while a glare that she was giving Louis would say otherwise.

"You heard me Elevator" Louis dragged it out, now recreating Eleanor's innocent smile, while the rest of the classmates exchanged a look, mumbling to each other, some gasping in shock, others cheering Louis on...however Mr.Hood didn't do anything to stop it, if anything, he looked as if he was observing the situation.

"What's your problem Louis?" Eleanor snapped back, breaking out of character, causing Louis to grin to himself. He snapped back, jumping out of his seat, Eleanor copying his movement.

"People like you, she is missing and you are acting like your nail appointment is the most important thing, you can go another day, but this is happening now...she is actually missing, you were asked to say at school a bit longer, big woo, she is MISSING"

"She wasn't my friend, we barely knew each other. I can't let something like this affect me, I have a life of my own, so yeah, you can say that I don't care" Eleanor spoke without a problem, her classmates in complete disbelief over what she had just said. Harry most affected and pissed off by it, so much, that he jumped out of his chair, grabbing the attention of his classmates...even the two turned towards him.

"How heartless can you be? It's not about being "good with somebody", it's about being a decent human being, you could've been missing just as easily as she is and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be thrilled to hear people talking about you like this"

"Okay...that's enough children, Miss Calder, to Mrs.Reed's office, give her this note"Mr.Hood finally stepped in, causing all of the children to calm down, going back to their seats. Eleanor looked at Mr.Hood, gasping in shock as she took the note. Louis laughed to himself, earning another glare from Eleanor.

As Eleanor took the note, she went towards the door, turning around one more time to look at Harry and Louis, mouthing

"This isn't over"

"As for the two of you, Mrs.Gerber's office, give her this and come back to class" Mr.Hood said, his attention focused on the two teens, handing both of them a note. However he did not look disappointed or mad at all,he even smiled lightly.

Louis and Harry exchanged a look, smiling at each other.
...
"That was really cool of you to do...nobody really puts her in the place...Maya would appreciate that" Harry spoke all of a sudden, breaking a silence that had formed between the two during the walk from Mr.Hood classroom to Mrs.Gerber's office. Louis looked at Harry, smiling lightly before he spoke.

"Cut the crap Styles, what are you doing here?"
...

"Good morning Mr.Styles...so nice of you to finally join us...take a seat...I honestly don't care where...you'll be here for the next...three hours...so think about what you've done...yeah"Mr.Gubler looked up from his magazine, sarcasticlly stating, before going back to it. Harry looked around the room to see couple of unfamiliar faces before his eyes landed on very familiar male.

"Look who decided to rebel...in detention" Louis mockingly said as the boy sat down next to him, rolling his eyes before chuckling.

"Tomlinson, I have an eye on you"Mr.Gubler said as he looked up from his magazine, giving her the "i'm watching you" look

"Mr.Gubler...I'm just sitting here" Louis said as he raised his hands in deffence, looking around the room.

"Yeah Tomlinson, but you aren't exactly known as the kid on the good word around here"Mr.Gubler said, causing the detention group to gasp

"Mr.Gubler, I am shocked to hear that you think all of this about me, do you really choose to believe the rumours? Even after our 'safe school' presentation held last week" Louis said as he fake gasped, placing a hand on his heart, while the rest snickered. Mr.Gubler rolling his eyes, before saying

"Just read your book Tomlinson"

"So what brings you around this neighborhood?" Louis asked as he turned towards Harry who chuckled, trying to act ashamed...

"I did some things"

"You don't say" Louis fake gasped, covering his mouth, while Harry nodded his head slowly.

"I've been bad"

this work has never been finished!
much love, t chase xx

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

99.4K 3.5K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...
17.2K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
818K 26.7K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
ANON. || l.s. Isa

Фанфик

53.3K 2.3K 46
[FINISHED] Louis is 18 and in his last year in high school. He suffers abuse at home but tries everything to avoid being tagged for his safety. Luck...