Her Daddy. || Johnny Depp [co...

By Lizzy_Darling

in which a girl catches feelings for her best friend's dad. "Have you ever felt something totally stupid? but... More

The Cast
The Arrival
The Beach
The Cooks
The Walk
The Games Night
The Surfboard
The Picnic
The Breakfast
The Workout
The Bonfire
The Dream
The Confessions
The Smoothie
The Cupcakes
The Hint
The Jacket
The Call
The Shopping
The Makeover
The Storm
The Movie Night
The Cigarette
The Ice Cream
The Sunrise
The Tea
The Guitar
The Date
The Bed
The Slap
The Suitcases
The Departure
epilogue

The Towel

3.3K 95 35
By Lizzy_Darling

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 25

I frown at a sudden noise vibrating through the room but sigh in relief when I notice it's only Lily softly snoring in her sleep. She's an angel. So freaking cute.

I smile to myself when I carefully lift myself from the bed and try to move that way in which the mattress doesn't make any cracking noises.

I put my earphones on the nightstand lose my hair from the bun I had it in. I tried keeping myself awake by listening to Marilyn Manson and it worked perfectly. But to my surprise I don't even feel tired by now. I take another look at my phone to discover it is 1 o'clock in the morning. I guess I'm just too excited to meet Johnny again.

Again I try to make as less noises as possible when leaving the room. It's pitch-dark in the hallways and as a person who fears nothing more than darkness I spend no time going slowly but literally run down the stairs and to the door.

Sometimes I'd imagine someone or something running after me which has me panicking. I don't know why I even think about such stuff but it happens and it's shit.

I carefully push the door close again and sigh in relief when the light outside goes off (yk those that turn on automatically when you move). Johnny was nowhere to be seen so I figured he wasn't ready and sat down to wait for him.

I wear a wide shirt above my bikini I put on when Lily and I went to bed. I play with the little curls in my hair that happen when I wear a bun while sleeping. I don't like having my hair open when I go to bed. After some minutes have passed and I still hadn't heard anything from Johnny I stand up and walk down the stairs to have my feet in the sand. While I have my eyes on the ocean my feet bury inside the sand only the free themselves a little after. Stars decorate the sky. So many stars like there were too many to be shown. Looking at the water I realized I had no towel with me. I still hoped Johnny was only joking but what if he wasn't?

"Where are you?" I mumble under my breath when my gaze drifts off to the door, which is still closed, again. I sigh deeply and scratch the back of my head.

As if he had heard me, the door opens only a moment after my mumbling, revealing Johnny with a handsome smile on his lips. My face brightens up at the sight of him and before he could come to me I jump to give him a tight hug. I breath in the scent of his aftershave that doesn't seem to fade.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist, lifting me off the ground. "So excited to see me?" Johnny whispers and pushes my hair to the side so he can look at my face. I only smile shyly. He seems to roam my face with his eyes before he presses a sweet kiss to my lips, making me feel all jiggly.

He carefully let's go of me to have my feet touch the ground again. I smirk after pulling away and take one of his hands off my waist to hold it instead.

"We ain't really planning on going for a swim, right?" I ask when leaning onto Johnny's side on his way to the beach.

He chuckles lowly and tightens his arm around me a little, "sure we do!". I whine quietly and pout as I look up to him with pleading eyes. "Stop those eyes, we're going. No discussion." Johnny smiles and drops his towel to the ground beside his feet when we come to stop only a few feet away from the water.

"I don't have a towel." I inform and cross my arms over my chest. I watch Johnny taking off his shirt with wide eyes and bite on my lower lip. It's not like he hides an eight pack underneath but you know it's uncovered skin anyways. It's his uncovered skin.

I smile to myself when I look down to my feet, moving them through the sand. I almost forgot what we were talking about when he goes "pff that's not a problem, love. We can share mine!". I feel my cheeks heating up at what he's said.

The next second Johnny jogs towards the water only to walk in without changing his facial expressions until the cold water already reached his hips. "C'mere!" He shouts with his hands forming a funnel around his mouth. I grumble under my breath when I take off the oversized white shirt I wore and drop it next to Johnny's clothes. I can't believe I'm doing this.

I squeak quietly by only the first step and frown at the water around my feet. "Holy fuck." I breathe. This is a different kind of cold.

Not wanting to sound like a whimpering toddler I make my best to walk deeper without being too noisy. The moment I finally reach Johnny he hugs me tightly to his chest and gently rubs my lower back. "So bad?" He chuckles and looks down to me with his brown eyes.

"It's cold." I pout and lean onto his very warm chest. "You are hot." He smirks and takes steps back, further into the ocean. I blush with wide eyes and can't do nothing but follow Johnny as he pulls me with him. Did he just say I'm hot?

I giggle and wrap my arms tightly around his neck when I say "I like when you're flirty...". Johnny's pink lips form a wide smirk as his hands come to rest on my hips. The water has now reached the height of my breasts but at the moment I ain't feeling nothing of the cold.

The fade sound of waves splashing against us fills my ears. I press my body onto his as we're looking in each other's eyes. I don't know what he does but I am just admiring his. His eyes are so deep like something you fall in and can't get out without any help. Maybe that's why I get lost in them.

I can't say how long I stared but the next thing that happened is Johnny pressing a kiss to my forehead before lowering his head to find my lips. I tilt my head to look up and capture Johnny's lips into a kiss.

I can hear Johnny breathe in when I do so and tightly wrapping his arms around my waist again. I believe Johnny just wanted to sink down in the water but it surprised me so much that I pulled away from the kiss- or actually jumped in my place. It's dead silent for a second before Johnny bursts out laughing, quickly covering his mouth.

I splash some water into his face and scream whisper to him to shut up. He hardly bites on his lip and makes a face where I can tell he'd be on the floor if there was one. "You surprised me, alright? Damn it's cold here." I whine and hug my arms around my torso.

Johnny's laughter eventually fades. "Okay.. Let's just stay here a little longer." He says. He swims to me and hugs me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. I exhale slowly and close my eyes as we're standing there in the cold water doing nothing.

"Look up." Johnny whispers to my ear after a moment or two. At first I am too lazy but end up convincing myself to open my eyes anyway. I tilt my head to lift my gaze and smile when I look up to the sky.

So many stars, it still takes my breath away. This has got to be the most beautiful night sky I've ever seen weather it was on pictures or in real-life. It's unbelievably gorgeous.
"Do you know what it reminds me of?" Johnny asks and I can feel his thumb running over my bare but wet skin. I humm quietly but don't stop starring up.

"The night we first kissed.". I blink more than intentioned and now turn my head to look at him. He's already smiling at me and it makes my heart flutter in all sensational type of ways. "You're the prettiest man on earth, you know that?" I smile and softly peck his lips.

It may be dark but I'm sure he blushed.

We ended up making out for good couple of minutes but it was too god damn cold for me to stay in the water any longer so we got back to the beach, continuing to kiss and touch there. The towel tightly wrapped around our shoulders we sit near next to each other. Johnny's holding my hands with his and tries to get them warm.

"Maybe we should go inside. Take a shower." I say. Part of me wants to just sit here and wait for the next sunrise but I'm freezing as hell and saltwater isn't good for hair and skin when you don't wash it off.

Johnny agrees so we stand to our feet, pick up all our clothes and quietly make our way inside again. To make sure Lily won't hear me Johnny offered to let me shower in the bath next to his room.

"Shampoo is over there and you can find towels in here." He tells me and points to a cupboard in the corner of this room. I silently nod my head. "Alright.." Johnny chuckles and scratches the back of his head, "I'll just wait outside.".

With that he, although hesitantly, leaves his bathroom and closes the door behind himself. I don't know why I'm smiling.

Turning on the warm water I strip my bikini and go inside the shower.
I hope it's not too loud.

After I took my shower I dry myself with a towel and wear the oversized shirt again. I didn't want to use a hairdryer (which might have been the best to get my hair dry quickly) because it'd be too loud so I just got my hair into a high bun and stepped out of the room.

Johnny sat on his bed, silently reading a book. But when I looked at him he already had his eyes on me. He must've heard the door. As our eyes meet the most beautiful smile creeps on his lips which makes me sink in spot, literally melting at the sight of him.

But his smile fades as quickly as it came. I furrow my eyebrows as his gaze seems to have lowered and look down at myself. My eyes widen at the almost full sight of my breasts through the white shirt. Apparently my body wasn't as dry as I thought it was.

I quickly cover them with my arms while Johnny forced his gaze away from me and down to his hands. "S-sorry." I mumble under my breath.

"Don't be sorry. It was my mistake." He says and puts his book away on his nightstand. He lifts his pretty butt from the mattress and comes to stand in front of me. "You look really sweet! Apart from- you know.." Johnny laughs and embraces me with his strong arms.

I allow myself to hug him back and smile into his warm chest, breathing in the slight smell of the ocean on him.

"Thanks for letting me shower over here. I, uh, I should probably go to sleep now." I manage to finish the sentence just before a yawn escapes my mouth. I quickly cover it behind my hand though.

He coes at me and presses a peck to my forehead. "Fine. Be careful and have a good night." He says and pulls away from our hug to smile at me. I quickly get my arms over my chest again.

Johnny passes me my bikini from inside the bathroom before walking me to the door. We kiss and it might lasted for a bit longer.
I peck his cheek and smile at him once more before I open the door and check if someone was in the floor. Which wasn't the case so I sneaked out of Johnny's room and tip toed to my own.

I frown when there's suddenly a noise of an opening door. I panick so without caring of how loud my actions are, I enter my bedroom, shut the door and climb under the blanket of my bed.

Squeezing my eyes I wait for any signs of either Lily waking up or someone walking down the floor. Lily stays quiet but I can hear footsteps from outside. But I guess who ever that is didn't see or hear me. Because after some time I fell asleep.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

2021 the hell ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 10.8K 63
in which a young therapist falls in love with her new client. "The things I feel, I haven't felt that way for ages. And, and I ... I want you to be m...
3.3K 347 26
Two complete opposites. Not knowing what love is yet they are falling in love with each other. Started 22 January 2023 Ended 22 March 2023
133K 3.4K 27
God, she's so blind. Maybe one day she'll realize that I'm better than that douche bag. Started October 18, 2017 Finished November 16, 2017
14.8K 575 26
"I-i...Im sorry but i lost feelings for you" "Okay" Started May 26 2022 Finished january 3 2023 (this story i made was for fun i don't ship them toge...