love-hate relationship - dw

By luvencb

a dallas winston love or hate story? who knows? read to find out;) THANKS FOR 1K READS!! started (12/31/20) e... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
oops

chapter twenty-seven

94 6 0
By luvencb

i walked into my house and up into my room. i had picked out an outfit for school and walked back downstairs. i turned the television on and laid back on the couch. i was watching whatever random show was playing on the television when i heard a knock at my door. i walked over to the door and was met with ponyboy, "yeah?" i asked. "wanna come visit johnny with me?" he asked. "sure." i said. "one second." i said and he nodded before i closed the door. i turned the television off and grabbed my things before i opened the door. "okay let's go." i said and we both went to the hospital.

    we checked in at the counter and went straight to johnny's room. we both walked in, ponyboy in front of me. i quietly walked over to the right side of johnny, "hey johnny." i said. "lucia?" he answered, his voice was weak but he could talk. "how are you doing?" i asked. "hanging in there." he answered. "yeah-" i answered. "hi johnny. it's ponyboy." ponyboy said. "hi pony." johnny answered. "you been to school?" johnny asked us. "pony has, i'm going to go tomorrow." i told johnny. "well that's good." johnny answered in his weak voice. "well we just wanted to see how you were doing johnny." pony said. "goodbye johnny. i will see you soon." i told him and pony and i both said goodbye before we left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 463 148
Preferences of the 7 greasers: Pony, Johnny, Dallas, Soda, Two-Bit, Steve and Darry. Requests open. WARNING: These are my opinions. So if you don't l...
2.1K 160 14
This is the life of Steve Randle after his best friend dies and his girlfriend mysteriously disappears. What happens to the rest of the gang? Will th...
5.8K 80 17
βœ§Λ–*°࿐ ━━━━━ βπ’šπ’π’– π’•π’‚π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’π’Œπ’‚π’š 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 π’†π’Žπ’π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”. π’Žπ’š π’‡π’†π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’“π’π’˜ π’Žπ’π’“π’†...
8.3K 90 19
Just read it. It's good i promise (completed)