Senseless Sensations: Neo x b...

By Lucifer20000

A mute badass, A blind fighter and the best thief in remnant. Neopolitan, (Y/N) (L/N) and Roman Torchwick. St... More

Blind but still seeing
Neopolitan
Back in the game
From dust till dawn
Next move
Partners in crime
Authors Note
And so it begins
Authors Note
Time fly's when you're having fun
yeah, I forgot to murder that guy, sorry
Phase 2 begins
The white fang meeting
The chase
Good old fashioned B and E
I've always wanted to Kill a Schnee
Everything's coming together
Phase 3
Thinking ahead
Everything is in place
Seeds of hopelessness
Who can you trust?

We're gonna need more men

1.3K 38 1
By Lucifer20000

We slammed the door of the warehouse shut and I called out. "Roman, we're back" The snarky voice called back from across the room out of sight.

"Did you pick up the groceries?" We made our way over to the centre where he was hunched over the planning table as usual. "Very funny, but me and Neo have something much better" Neo laid out the plans we'd map out on the table and Roman rubbed his hands together. 

"Perfect"

"When do we get started?"

"As soon as possible" A voice rang out from above us. My heart dropped, recognising the voice, I threw Roman a quick accusatory glance and he shrugged nervously. I looked up at Cinder.

"Wonderful to see you again, where's your two little friends?" 

She started moving over to the steps and walking down to us.

"They're doing what's been asked of them, as I hope you are doing" Neo gestured her hand to our map of dust shops. Cinder walked over and looked over it before addressing us again. "Good, begin at once. And Roman. Play nice with our new friends, Adam Taurus has been so kind to lend them to us"

"Kind is the last word I'd use to describe that red headed edge lord, Crass and spiteful maybe" Roman said. Cinder stepped towards him.

"Just do what you and your friends do best. Don't waste this opportunity Roman. I have other preparations to take care of, I'll return and check in on you when I'm done, don't disappoint me" With that she turned and sauntered away, leaving the three of us to carry out our next move.

"She's just a barrel of laughs isn't she" Roman groaned, turning his attention back to the map.

"Well she said one good thing, this is what we do best, so lets do it"

"Can't argue with that, just hope this goes a little smoother then the last two jobs"

"Hey, me and Neo were flawless" I looked to Neo for confirmation, she lifted a flat palm and wobbled it in a 'so-so' motion. "Great vote of confidence ice cream killing machine" She grumpily folded her arms. "So, we start tonight?"

Roman shook his head. "Better to let a little heat die down before we start our actually successful run of robberies"

"Yeah I guess that makes sense. Don't want people to get used to us before we make a grand entrance"

"Exactly. For now, we plan it out and pray that these mongrels are halfway decent"

Time Skip-

I stood atop my solitary hill yet again, feeling the very last evening rays leave my face as the chill of night slowly began to roll in. Everything over the past couple days had happened so fast, this was the only time I really got to think. How mental the situation was. And yet standing by Roman and Neo through this madness felt completely natural, I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather be then on this thing with them. I liked the reflection though, my alone time on that hill was a godsend, then more then ever. I could let down my guard, just be peaceful. That was until and obnoxious voice called out from somewhere behind me.

"Sun's down loner, usually people go to sleep now"

It wasn't a voice I recognised. Gruff, harsh, late thirties, male. "Some people prefer the night" I returned, without turning to face him. I heard him crunching through the leaves towards me.  

"Well sometimes their are people who want those people to get out of the way"

"Are you one of those people?"

"Maybe I am. Don't wait around to find out, that's my advice"

I chuckled, turning to face him now "And what makes you think I'll take it?"

"If you're smart you will"

I thought it over and decided this wasn't worth it. So I walked past, making sure to get a shoulder barge in. He gripped my arm and I'll admit, it was a strong grip. I could feel my circulation being cut off.

"Ever heard the phrase, 'its who you know, not what you know'?" He said.

"Why is that relevant now?"

"I think its a little bit of both. I know a lot of things. And I know a lot of people. I'm gonna let you go now, but I strongly suggest you think about who you may be speaking to next time you take that tone with someone" He let go of my arm.

"Thanks for the advice" I muttered as I headed back to Vale

New POV

Part of me thought I should have taught that guy a harder lesson. But I had to keep my head in it, I was here for other reasons. This is where she said she would meet me. Business was done in Vale. Mine and hers. I got what I wanted and....well she could drop in on her business whenever she wanted. I looked towards Beacon tower in the distance. I wasn't the right age when they shipped off. Part of me wishes I was, to have spent that time with them. Trained at that level in that environment. Not that I regretted a second of my upbringing with the clan. They taught me everything I needed to know and made me the man I am and she had continued to improve me. She made me strong and I was proud to be by her side. More then proud. I was happy. The whole time I'd known her I knew how I felt but.........No, I was nothing like that to her and I never would be. 

I heard the fluttering of wings and looked up into the branches of the tree. The beady red eyes stared back down at me as the black bird tilted its head and I smiled.

Y/N POV

That confrontation was strange to say the least. No idea what that guys problem was but even a secure place like Vale had its collection of scumbags. I guess you could count me among them. Even though I'd always considers myself a high class scumbag. If there even is such a paradox. Well at least I had some time alone up there, good idea to get some sleep after that, big day the next day.

Time skip-

Early morning and I'd made a point of actually being awake on time as we ran through the plan. I was heading this one up while Roman did more work back here so it was gonna be me and the 8 or so white fang members turning over this place. Pretty simple smash and grab, stealth wasn't really a concern with known criminals, in and out was the way to go. It was gonna be later in the evening, around closing time so it was probable that nobody was gonna be around.

After all running over our Roles with Roman I went to find Neo, who I found happily strutting along the walkways above, looking down on everyone else. "Last time we were here, pretty sure it lead to my ass being kicked"

She placed Hush over her shoulders, behind her neck, as she turned to face me. "So what are you gonna be up to while I'm out on the job?" She shrugged nonchalantly and I smiled. "Oh yeah you and Roman enjoy your leisure time together, doing gods only know what" She backhanded me across the face as she walked by me, heading for the steps. I laughed off the clearly joke blow and followed behind her. She reached the bottom step as I leapt over the rail to land beside her, giving a little bow, to which she clapped slowly. "You planning to join us on any of these little escapades or are you to important?" She mimed thinking with a finger on her cheek, then held up two fingers? "Second option, of course, we'll just invite you when there's a sadistic murder to be committed" I heard Hush open up over her shoulder, and her hand movement let me know she was spinning it. "You always were better at bodyguard detail" She nodded happily. "So, what are we gonna do in the meantime?"

Time skip-

"Ya know, gambling with dice feels like an unfair advantage to the people who can actually see them"

"Would I lie to you?"

"You're asking this question seriously?"

"Well if you're not having fun then maybe its time to go stake the place out, don't want to miss the window of opportunity" 

I rolled my eyes. "Oh no of course, let me go out and work while you stay here with your feet kicked up"

"We all do our fair share here at Torchwick incorporated"

"Nothing about this sich (situation) is fair" I chuckled, spinning my cane as I placed it down on the ground. "Alright, I'll see you in an hour"

"Have a good one" He called after me. I sighed and gestured with my head for the white fang guys to follow me.

Time skip-

The last few customers filed out of the dust shop as me and the new help watched from a nearby back alley. "You all know the plan" I said, putting a small ear piece in. "People really should invest in better back door security" They all headed across the street while no one was around and headed for the back of the store. I walked right in through the front door. As expected the only other person was the man behind the counter, who turned to face me and I heard a small sigh as I'm sure he was expecting to be able to close. "Can I help you sir?"

"Just taking a last minute look" I observed the crystals and the liquids, dust in all its forms. I walked around the store, purposefully slow. Taking in the radiation from all the energy pulsing around me. The ear piece buzzed as a female voice sounded off. "Alarm disabled" That was my cue to walk right up to the counter. The clerk had a confused tone. "Anything you need help findin-" His voice cut off as he leaned closer, probably noticing my eyes and how blank they were. I took advantage of the close proximity, holding my cane round the back of his neck and smashing his face down right into the glass display counter, shattering it and causing a momentary cry of pain before I smacked him with the handle and he fell limp. A smile crossed my face as I took a lightning crystal in my hand and twisted it around my fingers. The back door opened and my 8 associates poured in and started grabbing the dust. One of them had a women slung over their shoulder and placed them down on the floor next to the man I'd smashed. Just standing next to her I could feel a heart beat. 'Good' I thought, 'don't need this becoming a murder scene'. 5 minutes later and we were all stocked up. We rolled what we had out of the store and the white fang piled into a vehicle we had planted earlier in the back alley behind the shop. They gave me a nod and sped away. 

I started walking the opposite direction down the street, making my way back round the open route, not having to stay to less populated streets. A wandering blind man is much less conspicuous then a car full of known terrorists. Chilly air began to roll in, signifying the approach of night as I finally made my way to the door of the warehouse. The car was parked out front and as I entered I could see the fang rolling what we had stolen through the place. I cut across the top of some crates and shelves until I found Roman. I overlooked him from above, he was on the phone and I caught the last snippet of conversation. "Do you know how much dust that is? On that deadline?!" A moment of tense silence. "Fine" He slammed the phone down and brought something out of his pocket. I heard the flick of his lighter and I jumped down to greet him.

"This is what we manged to swipe" He turned as one of the fang rolled our full crates up to him. 

"Open it" He said and the fang member used a crowbar to pop the lids and reveal our score. Which was obviously not enough if what I heard from that phone call was anything to go off of. Roman turned to face me and simply stated.

"We're gonna need more men"

 There you go guys, sorry it took awhile, been swamped with school work but I wanted to get this one out there so here it is. Hope you're still enjoying, thank you to every individual reader, I hope you stay tuned for what's to come. Don't worry I'm not gonna run through every single heist so hopefully the story should be picking up as we go now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 11 20
Hello everyone, I am going to present you the events of the RWBY series in a slightly changed content (due to this in the title timeline} And in addi...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
4.2K 57 50
My name is Silver Belladonna. My name is influenced by a movement after the Great War which made everything seem black and white, good or bad. Theref...
15.5K 273 22
ruby after fighting the criminal roman torchwick begins to feel a strange attraction to the man but with him being a criminal and almost ten years ol...