STRAY KIDS ONESHOTS

By LisaArmy0012

Mainly Jeongchan and Chanlix because I'm obsessed. Requests always open, just comment or DM me or post in tha... More

BAD NEWS - JEONGCHAN
SHY CONFESSION - MINSUNG
HELL = SCHOOL - SEUNGJIN
OVERWORKING - HYUNSUNG
NOTICE ME - 3RACHA X JEONGIN
DATE - CHANLIX
LAZY MORNINGS - MINSUNG
CUTE BUT NOT STUPID - JEONGLIX
FRECKLES - CHANGLIX
THUNDERSTORM - JILIX
GROUP PROJECT - MINSUNG
TEENFIC
NEW BOOK!
SICK BABY - JEONGCHAN
INJURY - CHANLIX P.1
INJURY - CHANLIX P.2
WEIGHT - HYUNHO
INJURY - CHANLIX P.3
INJURY - CHANLIX P.4
SKIRT - HYUNIN
TEASING CONFESSION - SEUNGIN
CAFร‰ PERFORMANCE - MINSUNG
COMING OUT - FELIX X STRAY KIDS
HEATHER - MINSUNG
SKZ-TALKER - HYUNLIX
SHRINK - CHANLIX (FLEIX CENTRIC)
THE DARK SIDE - JISUNG X STRAY KIDS
LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOU - MINSUNG
REQUESTS
AFTERNOON PICNIC - JEONGLIX
SHAMEFUL SECRETS - CHANGLIX
HEY EVERYONE!
CAUGHT CUDDLING - MINSUNG PT.1
CAUGHT CUDDLING - MINSUNG PT. 2
IN NEED OF CUDDLES - SEUNGJIN
COOKING MAKES THINGS BETTER - JEONGCHAN
I CAN'T STAND YOU! - HYUNSUNG
YOU'RE MY HYUNG - CHANGSUNG
UPDATE
HOODIE - MINCHAN
BROKEN LEG - JEONGCHAN
MY PRINCE - JEONGCHAN
STARVING - MINSUNG
I HATE (LOVE) YOU - 2MIN
BAD LANDING - HYUNSUNG
IS THIS A JOKE? - MINSUNG
UPDATE
IT HURTS LESS WHEN I'M WITH YOU - JILIX PT.1
IT HURTS LESS WHEN I'M WITH YOU - JILIX PT.2
LITTLE - CHANLIX
WHY SO COLD? - 2MIN
HOW DO I COPE? - JEONGCHAN
OBLIVIOUS - HYUNLIX
HELLO STAY! - MINSUNG
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 1
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 2
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 3
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 4
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT.5
MAID DRESS - MINSUNG
NIGHTMARES - CHANLIX
THEY BROUGHT US TOGETHER - MINSUNG
TICKLISH - JEONGSUNG
RATING MY OWN ONE-SHOTS

BADLY BRUISED - JEONGSUNG

7.1K 101 20
By LisaArmy0012

SHIP: Jeongsung

PLOT: Jisung has a tickle fight with Jeongin and things end badly.

WARNING: None

REQUEST: by @DatCuteGirlXx I hope you enjoy it <3

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

The youngest member was in the leaving room, seated on the sofa watching a random TV show while scrolling through his social media. Stray Kids had ended practice early and they were all having some alone time, enjoying their hobbies by themselves.

He heard someone open a bedroom door and walk towards the living room, it was Jisung. The maknae blushed and looked away.

The reason for that attitude was what had happened a few days ago. They had confessed to each other and talked about their feelings. They decided to keep knowing each other before they would start to officially date, although some not so platonic things would happen between them from time to time, Jeongin was really shy though. They had decided to keep it a secret from the rest of the group, but of course, both told their best friends, Jisung told Felix while Jeongin told Seungmin. Obviously, both were really excited, but they were okay keeping the secret.

The older noticed the shy attitude coming from the younger and smiled, he loved seeing I.N blush, he found it absolutely adorable.

Jisung went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, which was the original why he had dragged himself out of his bedroom, but seeing that Jeongin was there, he didn't regret it.

After finishing the water he seated himself beside the younger. He set his head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked.

"Nothing much, I tried to find something interesting to watch but there was no luck so I'm just going through my Instagram. How about you Hyungie?"

"I was writing some lyrics, but nothing much came to mind so I decided to take a break and have a glass of water, and then I saw you here and here we are."

Jisung started to play with the youngest hands intertwining their fingers and tracing different shapes over his knuckles.

"So we are two bored souls, aren't we?" the youngest joked leaning his head over Jisung's.

Jisung laughed and looked up at the younger.

"How about we do something?" He suggested.

"Something like what?"

Jisung smirked.

"A tickle fight." He said.

"Wait, what? Out of nowhe-"

Jisung didn't let Jeongin finish. He pinned his arms against the couch and straddled the younger's legs. One of Jisung's had kept Jeongin hands immobilized while the other one went to tickle the maknae's sides, he knew from past experiences that the youngest was ticklish there.

But Jeongin was fast and strong, in a snap of fingers he had changed positions, and now he was on top of the rapper. He started tickling him, and Jisung was a laughing mess (Author's note: I love Jisung's laugh). The tickle fight got a little out of hand and Jeongin accidentally placed his knee on Jisung's thigh and leaned on that leg, putting all his body weight on the older's thigh.

Jisung hissed out in pain, he would have liked to whimper or even shout, he felt like a muscle had twisted inside his leg, but he knew how sensitive Jeongin was, and he didn't want him to feel responsible for hurting him.

Jeongin however wasn't blind or deaf, he heard the older hiss and he saw him scrunch his face. He immediately got off him and looked at him worried.

"Oh dear, Hyung, did I hurt you? I'm so sorry, what happened? Was it me?" He asked a million and one questions while his hands rested on Jisung's knees.

The rapper incorporated himself and smiled at the younger.

"No Innie, don't worry, I'm okay. I just put my leg in a weird position, but don't worry, I'm fine." He said calmly.

"Are you sure? If I did something tell me please." The younger said.

Jisung sensed that Jeongin was starting to get worked up. This often happened to the younger, he was afraid to make mistakes or to hurt people around him. The rapper grabbed his hands.

"Innie, shh, you're okay, I'm okay, we're all okay. Come here and hug me."

Jeongin got all comfy on the older chest, they stayed there for a while, enjoying each other's company, humming and singing songs to each other from time to time.

An hour later Jeongin had to go because his parents called, Jisung also got up to go back to his room, he wasn't hungry for dinner, but as soon as he put his body weight on one of his legs, he felt pain over his thigh. He limped until he got to his bed and he took his jeans off, surprised by what he was looking at. A large bruise was sitting on his thigh where Jeongin knee had once been. He put on some sport shorts and went to sleep, thinking the pain would be gone tomorrow.

~THE NEXT DAY~

JISUNG P.O.V.

I woke up with the annoying sound of my alarm. I sighed and turn it off. I checked my social media and chats to make sure I didn't miss anything overnight. When I started to sit up I noticed that the pain that had appeared yesterday, was still there, but it was ten times stronger. I cursed under my breath.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Chan peeked his head in.

"Sungie," he said, "we are going to the gym, you said you wanted to come, are you ready?"

"Change of plans Hyung," I sighed, "I hurt my leg yesterday, it still hurts really bad."

Chan being Chan, immediately started to get worried for me, I didn't want a full lecture from him, especially not on Sunday at 9 a.m. so as soon as I saw him frown I cut him out before he could start.

"Hyung, I'm fine, probably just pulled a muscle, don't worry ok? I'll be fine. Go to the gym with the rest ok?"

He sighed but agreed anyway.

JEONGIN P.O.V.

I was at the door with the rest ready to go to the gym. We were all waiting for Chan since he had gone to see why Jisung wasn't there.

"He said he pulled a muscle, so he's not coming." he grabbed his gym bag, "but I know he is in some serious pain, so it would be good if someone volunteered to stay with him, I'm not exactly sure he can walk."

"I'll stay." I said, "I still have some muscle aches from yesterday's practice anyway."

"Okay, please call me if his pain gets worse, okay?" Chan said.

"Sure Hyung."

And they left.

I went to the kitchen and prepared a bowl of fruit with oats and some other healthy snacks since he hadn't had breakfast yet and we didn't see him during dinner, he must be hungry.

I knocked on the door and I heard Jisung telling me to come in.

"Hi, Hyungie, I brought you some breakfast."

He smiled at me.

"Thanks, Innie."

He started eating and we both sat there in comfortable silence. He finished and I took the dishes and went to the kitchen to clean them. By the time I had finished and gone back to his bedroom he had fallen asleep again. 

He was shivering so I went to pull the covers over him when I noticed a dark mark peeking out of his gym shorts. I pulled them up gently, so he wouldn't wake up and I saw a large bruise on his thigh.

Then, it hit me. The tickle fight. I leaned on his thigh. He hissed in pain. He scrunched his face. I hurt him. I made him pull a muscle. This is my fault.

No, no. Keep it together Yang Jeongin. Now it's time to take care of him. What helps with muscle pain? Oh, of course, warmth. I went and get my heating blanket and wrapped it around his thigh. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some ibuprofen since it also helps with muscle pain. Half an hour later he woke up.

"Hyungie, here, take this, it helps with the muscle pain." I handed him the pill and water. He took it.

He looked down on his thigh and noticed the blanket.

"Warmth helps muscles relax," I explained, "I figured it could help you ease the pain."

"Thank you Innie, that's really sweet of you." He said smiling at me.

"Hyung, I know it was my fault," I said looking down at my hands, "I know you and the others are trying to make me not be so self-conscious. But if something is my fault then it's my fault. Just because I get worked up like that doesn't mean you can take responsibility for all my problems okay?"

"Okay, Innie, I will tell you if something bothers me, nicely of course. But you have to promise me not to make a big deal out of everything, and please take things easy, okay?"

"Okay Hyungie, I promise," I said.

"Come here and give me some cuddles." He said opening his arms.

I snuggled in his chest. We looked in each other's eyes and I hesitantly leaned forward and we cut the distance between each other. We shared a short and loving kiss before He pulled away.

"Innie," he said, "I'm tired of waiting, I want you and I to be together, would you like to be my boyfriend, officially?"

"Of course Hyung," I said kissing his cheek, "I would love that."

And they both fell asleep, happy to be in each other's arms.

WORD COUNT: 1679

Author's note:

Hi, so this is my first request, I hope the person that requested it liked it.

I just wanted to say, feel free to send requests in the comments, I have some ideas but I prefer to make you guys happy. If you have already requested something and I have already written it you can also request a one-shot again.

That being said I hope you enjoy it and please stay safe.

I love you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 2.5K 32
"And I'm left wondering how long this happiness will last.." in which hyunjins highschool bestfriend turned international rap...
44.5K 1.5K 42
Why can't I be happy for once? Why am I being hurt? Why am I even trapped? When is this gonna stop? What can I do to stop this pain? please, someone...
55.1K 1K 18
>โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™… ๐™“ ๐™Ž๐™†๐™•โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– < ยป ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™– ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ก๐™ช๐™›๐™› ยป ๐™‰๐™Š ๐™Ž๐™ˆ๐™๐™ (๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™ž'๐™ข...
1.7M 28K 61
TOO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS WARNING, I couldn't put myself to re-read them...is cringey as fuc, so I'm not gonna suffer and edit the Grammar errors ๐Ÿคก so...