Glitch || Hwang Hyunjin & Wan...

By purple_drita

A Story revolving around a group of people in their early 20's surviving college, finding Soulmates maybe wit... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

chapter 5

879 42 139
By purple_drita

Seoyeon finds Yibo leaning against her window quite dangerously and he is looking at her as she enters the room. A lot of thoughts going around in her mind,
'what if he is actually here to hurt me like what are the possibilities of a ghost being nice? What are the possibilities that my Soulmate is a ghost? Should I just run away and call Minho ? Will he chase? '
but her thoughts gets interrupted when Yibo decides to speak.

"Umm..so hello." He says and then he notices something, "Hey!! Your hair, it's changed its colour!"

"What?" Seoyeon looks at the mirror in the corner of her room and indeed a strand of her hair is now rainbow coloured. If she had any suspicion about Yibo not being her Soulmate, this just proves it. He is her Soulmate.

"So, are you happy to see me?" He says walking closer and standing right in front of her. Seoyeon blinks a few times, trying to form an answer, is she happy? She doesn't know.

"Are you going to kill me if I say no?" She asks instead making the boy in front of her chuckle.

"I can't kill anyone. I am not evil. " He says.

"This is- Wang Yibo is your name , right?" She asks and he nods. "So what- no how exactly did you end up like this?"

"Like what?" He asks and Seoyeon doesn't want to say the word aloud.

"How did you end up...dead?" She says after some time, the last word leaving a bad feeling in her. When Yibo doesn't reply, she panics.

"Well..so.." Yibo says after some time, "I was a professional Motor cycle racer and I loved racing ." Seoyeon forms an 'O' with her mouth as Yibo continues. "I admit that I am pretty dumb but the person racing with me was more dumb . "

"Why?" Seoyeon asks.

"This boy pressed the breaks when we were at the peak of our speeds and I was behind him and when he stopped suddenly, I crashed into him and then I don't remember anything." He says .

"Oh..are you alright?" She asks.

"Alright? Lee Seoyeon, I am dead. What can hurt me now?" He says chuckling but Seoyeon can't exactly smile at that.

Seoyeon feels that he was too young to actually die and she feels pity as well as sad but all of it disappears when she remembers what he told her back in the book store, " following you for 4 months" .
"You are following me for 4 months?"
"Yes"
"What the actual fuck like you have been here all this while? Like in my room and school and everywhere?!?" She says making a gesture with her hands.
"Yes"
And she has officially lost it , seoyeon is angry but she is also embarrassed and some thoughts are too horrible and she can't scream or report him for stalking Because cherry on top, Wang Yibo is already dead.

"SO LIKE WAIT!  I MEAN YOU- DON'T TELL ME YOU..YOU" It's too difficult to say it out loud. "YOU SAW ME CHANGING AND STUFF OH MY GOD NOO WHAT THE FUCK!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!! YOU ARE A PERVERT!"

"SHUT UP PLEASE WHAT THE HELL! NO I DID NOT SEE YOU.." Yibo hesitates, "CHANGING OR ANYTHING. I AM NOT A CREEP OR PERVERT!"

"You stalked me for 4 months and you say you are not a creep?" Seoyeon snorts.

"I was just helping you look cool, never thought you had be so annoying. Don't tell me you actually believe you have telekinesis." He says in a mocking tone. "It was me moving things around for you and it was such a pain in the ass, also what is wrong with Jaemin? Why does he need a show of your telekinesis everyday?"

"Oh" she has never believed in her telekinesis anyway so it doesn't really affect her. "Why are you here then if you find me so annoying?"

"That's because I feel bad because everyone has a Soulmate and i, like a dumbass , died even before turned twenty. So, I thought it must be hard for you . " He sighs except he can't breathe so it isn't exactly a sigh and looks away. He misses being alive.

For the first time since they have met, Seoyeon actually looks up at him , observing his face, he is definitely good looking and she feels thankful, atleast he tried to make things better for her and she also feels sorry for yelling at him and amidst all that, a strand of his has changed to rainbow colour too.

"Thank you and sorry. " She says.

"Ah it's okay! " Yibo definitely didn't expected her to sound so sincere and he isn't used to "thank you's" and "sorry's"and the fact that in the six months in which he has been dead, he haven't interacted with anyone so it's extremely awkward.

There's so much Seoyeon wants to ask like where is his family? How long he has been dead? Why can she suddenly see her ? But she doesn't instead she forwards her hand bravely for a handshake. Yibo looks between her and her forwarded hand and then let's out another sigh.

"Seoyeon-ah, you don't actually understand do you? I am dead . We can't shake hands or touch each other, my hands will pass right through your hand. I am a spirit not a human."

"We can't....shake hands. Oh ohkay then" Seoyeon puts her hand back dejectedly, something about hearing repeatedly that he is dead makes her sad but then looks at that rainbow coloured strand on his hair. "B-but what about the rainbow hair here, is it gonna stay forever if we can't interact physically?"

At this Yibo smirks, "why do you want a kiss to break it?" He wiggles his eyebrows and Seoyeon gives him a look .
"I think it's gonna stay because" he brings his hand forward to hold her hand but it passes right through her. "we can't interact."

Seoyeon's eyes widened and she gasps taking a few steps back .

"I am going now, being with you all day is tiring." Yibo says .
"No wait-"
"What ? Are you already in love?"
"Shut up but how do I explain everyone that I do have a Soulmate and he " she pauses to use the right word. "He isn't here and only I can see him? Everyone's going to think I am mad ."
"I don't know, all the best with all that explaining." He says just.... disappears into thin year.

"Shit."

******

Meanwhile Hyunjin is at Felix's house, playing League Of Legends. It's pretty common for both of them to play together and when with Aura, they study together too.

"Lixie, mom is calling you." Aura informs Felix and he groans as he leaves to ask what happened. "Also hi Hyunjin ."

"Hi Aura." Hyunjin smiles. "Do you want to play?"

"Nope, I am completing this thesis they gave me and I just realized that I don't understand a thing so I have to research about it again. " She sighs making Hyunjin chuckle.

" Bring it here, I can help. I already did mine so I have some knowledge about it ." Hyunjin says proudly.

"Oh then I will bring it here. Wait." Aura leaves the room and runs back to her room to bring the thesis, afterall how many people have the chances of working with their crush.
When she comes back, Felix is already there with some snacks and his thesis.

"I thought I should work too." He gives his eye smile.
"Cool." Aura says as she sits down .
"Eat this." Felix gives her a packet of churros , it's her favourite flavour.
Aura's eyes literally sparkles making both the boys .
"Thank you so much lix!" She says happily.

"As an elder brother I can atleast do this much."
Both Aura and Hyunjin bursts out laughing.
"Felix you are at most only 5 minutes older than her ." Hyunjin says between his laughs.
"Doesn't matter 5 minutes or 5years, am still the elder one here."
"Alright alright" Aura says, "Lee Felix best brother."

Felix pats her hair as they start working .

When they had done the work on the thesis, The room was in chaos , papers and pens everywhere.
"Damn! We have to clean all that." Aura said eyeing the room . "Hey Felix do you have a bag ?"

"The only bags that I have are under my eyes and they are specifically designed to carry the burden of my existence." Felix replied with a straight face.

"Literally all you had to say was No." Hyunjin shakes his head and Aura just gives Felix a look of disappointment .

"Hey! That was funny!" Felix protested.

"Sorry to break this to you lix, but that was horrible." Hyunjin says as he collects all the pens in one place.
Aura was collecting all the papers while Felix sat there with a pout.

"Aura, what about the book?" Hyunjin asks.

"I haven't actually tried reading it ever since. " She replies.

"Bring it to college tomorrow, we can try reading a few more paras then." Hyunjin suggests and Aura nods.

*******

T

hat night when Minho comes in to check Seoyeon, he is surprised to see the rainbow coloured hair strand which he thought he would never see on his sister.

"Holy fuck." He mutters.

"Well, I can explain but it's kind of weird." Seoyeon says as she looks at Minho's surprised expression.

"No wait. " He runs out of her room leaving her confused and the next thing Seoyeon sees is Minho holding his laptop in front of her face and All her friends are on a group video call . They collectively gasped after seeing her and it made her blush Because she isn't that good with handling attention.

"Now explain." Minho says as he sets the laptop before her and sits beside her.

"So I met my Soulmate." Seoyeon says after a deep breath.

"We can already see that idiot! Give the details." Jisung is super excited.

"I was coming home today when I met him and-"

"Is he handsome?" Aura asks.

"Is he taller than me?" Hyunjin asks.

"Yes and yes." Seoyeon chuckles.

"What is his name?" Jeongin asks.

"Wang Yibo."

" Why couldn't you interact with him all this while and write messages on your wrist?" Chan asks .

"Umm..guys, I might sound crazy but he is not actually human..I mean he was but he is dead."

And there was a long silence while Minho looked at her bewildered, it was a while before Seoyeon understood that they are skeptical.

"Umm..for prove, you know the telekinesis power.. it's not actually a thing. It was him moving things, trying to make things better for me since he feels bad about me not knowing about my Soulmate." She thinks for a while before she writes on her wrist.

"Hi"

And the letters turn golden before fading away.

"So you can see him?" Seungmin asks.

"Yes, I can but he isn't here right now."

"He has been in here!?" Minho panics looking around .

"Yes Minho, I was so freaked out like holy shit but he said he always isn't here and stuff."

"Seoyeon this is so... unbelievable." Aura says finally.

"I haven't really heard anything like that before." Changbin says scratching his head.

"Same but I am happy for you seoyeon-ah." Felix smiles "but how are you going to handle this?"

"I haven't thought about it yet. It's already too overwhelming." Seoyeon sighs and Minho side hugs her fondly.
" I am so tired, I really wanna sleep ."

"Then go and sleep. We can all talk tomorrow ." Jisung says "good night."

Everyone hanged up after and Minho gave Seoyeon a tight hug.
"You know, I am proud of you, even though I don't say it."
"Ofcourse I know it." Seoyeon smiles and hugs him back.

Minho leaves only after seoyeon is in her bed, tucked in.

"Good night." He smiles.
"Good night." Seoyeon beams.

_____________________________________

How are you guys liking the story so far? I am trying my best to improve it so if you have any criticism then please give it. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.5K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
84.8K 2.8K 40
Everyone is born with a soulmate. No matter where or who you are, once you turn 19 everything your soulmate writes on their body will show up on your...
265K 8K 47
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡. Soulmates. For the past few hundred years people have been born with soulmate connections. It started with only two chil...
49.4K 1.6K 26
"wow you look terrible." i was greeted by my lovely roommate. a changbin x reader story in which two university students who share the same art cla...