chapter 9

(A/N- you HAVE to listen to the song above pls. Pleaseeeee)

The next morning, Minho went to wake Seoyeon up which was unusual because it was always the other way around.

"Seoyeon-aaaaah! Wake up!" He was shouting as he entered the room but then he found her all curled up like a ball in her blankets, shivering.
Minho placed his hand on her forehead and flinched, she was burning with fever, seems like the rain really did his job.

Minho clicked his tongue and went back to his room to bring medicines.

"Here," he shoved the meds to Seoyeon who was carefully woken up by him. "I told you to not always get drenched in rain, but you are a fucking dumbass and you are not going to college today. "

Seoyeon blinked a few times in confusion and then realization hit.
She quickly took the medicine and didn't fight back, yep, she definitely wants to go to college but she doesn't want to overwork her body and faint somewhere and worry her brother and friends even more.

"You are going?" Her voice hoarser than usual.

"Of course, I would have taken a day off but my classes are really important today." Minho said and Seoyeon nodded in understanding.

"Be safe." She smiled at him.

"You better be okay when I come home." Minho walked out of the room, giving her a last look before shutting the door. "Dumbass."

Seoyeon chuckled and went back inside her blankets.

********

"Hyunjin!" Aura whinned. "Give my notebook back!"

"Take it yourself." He grinned.

"What the hell is happening here?" Jisung whispered to Felix who had the same disinterested look on his face.

"I don't know man."

"How am I supposed to snatch it from your hands if you are holding it up that high!"

"You are short and that's not my fault." Hyunjin snickered.

"It's not like I chose to be short." Aura crossed her arms and gave him a look. "give my notebook!"

"Nope."

"You know what, keep the notebook. " Aura huffed and stormed back to her class.

"What did I just witness?" Felix said hanging his hand on jisung's shoulder.

"A couple's bickering." Jisung replied in the same monotone. "Anyway! Why is Seoyeon not here yet????!! "

"She isn't coming today." Minho's voice came from back. "That idiot got drenched in the rain and now she has a fever."

Hearing this jisung felt like his world came crashing down. He had been unable to sleep ever since he found out more information about Aliens and the only person who is interested in it among all of them are Seoyeon. So, basically he has been dying to tell Seoyeon about it.

"Sungie, you okay?" Minho asked looking at his face.

"I miss Seoyeon." He said dramatically.

Minho chuckled and ruffled his hair as he went towards his class.

"Lixieee" he whined as Felix laughed and dragged him to their class.