chapter 8

(A/N- before I start with this here ^ is a 1 min laughing compilation of Yibo so that yk I ain't lying when I say he sounds like a dying duck. Heh :) )

Aura was nervous. Super nervous. If someone had told her a few days back that meeting Hyunjin, whom she had known for almost three years is going to make her nervous then she would have laughed at them but now, she can hardly maintain her calm, forget about laughing.

This morning Hyunjin had texted her if she was free, then they could meet. So that's how Aura is here, in front of this cafe waiting for him and it's not even crowded inside the cafe but that's probably because it's just 10am and cafes are more fuller during evenings.

"Aura!" She hears and looks at the direction. Hyunjin is waving at her as he runs to reach faster. She waves back, a smile automatically appearing on her lips.

"I am sorry" Hyunjin said, trying to catch his breath. "I hope I am not too late. "

"No, it's alright. I haven't been here for long." Aura explained, "so , why are we here?"

"Ah well, I thought we should spend some time together to get to know each other more." He said shyly. "Let's drink something before we go."

"Where are we going?" Aura questioned as they entered the cafe.

"You will see!" Hyunjin tried to look cool but his ears turned red, giving him away. "What would you like to drink? "

"Hot chocolate." Aura replied.

"Alright, Aura take a seat. I will be back after ordering." Hyunjin smiled.

Aura found a seat towards the left end of the cafe and sat while waiting for him to be back. She is really excited about where they are going. Is it a date? She thinks and a little gasp escaping her mouth when the thought crosses her mind .

Hyunjin comes back with her hot chocolate and his ice americano , sitting across her , he passes her a smile.

"Hyunjin," Aura asks, "please tell where are we going?"

"That would ruin my surprise." He chuckled.

After having the drinks, they both took the subway and headed to where Hyunjin wanted to take her and after an hour of travel they reached the foot of a hill.

"Umm.." Aura is visibly confused. "Are we going hiking or what?"

"We have to go up a bit." He chuckled awkwardly. At this point it's kinda difficult for him to keep it all inside him.

"Alright, I love hiking." She says as they started walking up the hill, the steep getting higher every metre or two. It wasn't too long before Hyunjin's dramatic ass started regretting the climb.

"This is my life now. I have climbed this hill and now I will die upon it." He panted.

"Shut up, we have been climbing for only 20 minutes." Aura laughed looking at him.

"Yeah but-" he was about to whine a bit more when he saw the place he has been looking for. "OH MY GOD! FINALLY!"

He pulled Aura with him and entered this place. Aura gasped looking at the board.
"ZIP LINING!?" She exclaimed, "I LOVE THIS OH MY GOD!! THANK YOU HYUNJIN!"
" Let's try it out." Hyunjin laughed looking at her all excited.

The cliff was high and Hyunjin was a bit nervous but he couldn't show that to her , he had to be cool, he gotta impress Aura today so he decided to go first.

He felt like he would die the moment he was pushed off the cliff but his fear soon turned to pure thrill as he flew past the sceneries.

Next was Aura, she wasn't scared whatsoever and screamed in delight as she felt the breeze rush past her, the feeling of flying like the birds, it excited her and when she reached down the hill, she was immediately missed the feeling of that pure thrill.