Once Upon An Us || PJM ✔

By SunDazes_

✧ "Lilies were her favourite. It symbolized purity and refined beauty. Another specimen of her." ... More

❥ Prologue
❥ One - The hoodie girl
❥ Two - Everly Woods
❥ Three - Cupid in love
❥ Four - The D-day
❥ Five- The bad date
❥Six- Happiness comes with a price
❥Seven - Painful Reality
❥Eight - Confession & Heartbreak
❥Nine - Fault of Fate
❥Ten - Let Me Love You
❥Eleven - Dream
❥Twelve - Vacation
❥Fourteen - Written In The Stars
❥Fifteen - Goodbye, My Love
❥Epilouge
AFTERWORDS

❥Thirteen- Be Your Moon

36 13 1
By SunDazes_

                              °•¤•°

The cold breeze gently caressed the soundly sleeping blonde male's soft and bisque skin causing him to squirm under the warm duvet.

His free hands rummaged through the bed as if they were searching for something. Upon not finding what he searched for, Jimin got up drowsily. Some parts of his body felt slightly sore and his back stung. He absentmindedly smirked before clothing his bear and bruised torso.

"Everly?" His barely opened eyes scanned the room before calling out his love but got no response. He noticed the window was open and trudged towards it to close it but paused as his eyes found her, Everly.

With her hands both hugging herself , she was seated on the beach near the lake. Jimin was about to call her but didn't and gaped at her tiny frame. It looked like she was relishing the sight of moon that was casted on the lake.

---

With sneaky and light footsteps, Everly grabbed her clothes that were lying on the floor. After one little glance at Jimin's peacefully sleeping face, she couldn't fight away the urge to kiss him and leaned in to plant a quick peck on his lips. She smiled as she got up trying to tear her eyes away from him.

She stood infront of the mirror as she began to dress herself, not being able to wipe off the smile on her lip the whole time as bite marks were seen everywhere her eyes laid. And the marks made her even more beautiful from her stance.

She glanced at Jimin once again as the memories from few hours before flooded in her mind. How Jimin had literally worshipped her and taken care of her since it was her first night. How his careful eyes searched for hers to make sure she was okay. How sinister his voice sounded when called her name whilst he made love to her. That was going to be engraved in her memory, she thought.

On the other hand, Everly had felt overwhelmed with the new and exotic feelings as Jimin was having his way with her. Every touch of Jimin's had made her shudder in pleasure. Sounds that she never thought she was capable of making, Jimin made her realise it. And she loved every bit of that moment.

She could say that it wasn't the first time for Jimin, seeing how well he handled the night.

Everly's face became flushed with red as she recalled everything. Every bit of drowsiness leaving her eyes. Her first night with Jimin made her sleepless. She vigorously shook her head and headed out of the cabin.

Her feet strode towards the bench that was build near the lakeside. She seated herself as a sigh left her lips and closed her eyes for a moment to relish the serene cool environment. As soon as her eyes opened, the sight of the moon casting upon the lake captured her eyes. The beauty of the moon enticed her.

She wished to freeze the time.

She wished to live in that moment forever.

She didn't realise, until a soft fabric draped around her shoulder and someone sat, that made the wooden bench to creak.

Her lips subconsciously stretched upwards to form a smile, upon seeing Jimin, who was wide awake now. His hands snaked around Everly's shoulder before making sure both Everly and him were covered up by the warm rug.

"What were you thinking?" Jimin whispered as he, as well gazed at the moon that had reflected in the lake.

"Just... wondering if my mum and dad really became a star and are watching over me." Jimin paused and looked at Everly, who had an unreadable look on her face. Her eyes stuck at the sky, gazing at the moon that shone all alone, without stars by it's side.

"Why do you ask?" Jimin asked.

"If so, how come I never find them when things are rough for me and need them? And when I miss them?" Jimin didn't spoke, he waited for her to imply thing more.

"All I ever see is that moon, alone, but shining all bright and beautiful. And even when the stars are there, I don't know how to spot them among these infinite stars. It always leaves me feeling confused and dejected at the same time." Everly stated as she pointed at the moon above them. Jimin looked up at it too.

"Right." Jimin whispered.

"So," Everly continued. "When you miss me, I don't want you to search for me among those bunch of stars. Just look up in the sky and call out my name, I'll reach out to you. No matter what. Weather be it rain, wind or snow, I'll reach out to you."

"Everly, you scaring me." Jimin said, his lips cracking a nervous smile as he felt a lump in his throat. His eyes became moist with tears as he stared at his love. She placed her hand on his cheek and deepened the gazed.

"On the lonely night like this I'll be your moon instead."

That was it. Enough to shake Jimin's rundown heart that he had kept intact for so long. His body slightly shook under Everly's touch that didn't go unnoticed by her. She engulfed Jimin into her arms.

She was aware that Jimin wouldn't want her to see his tears and his vulnerable from.

"Can't you just not go away?" Jimin's voice trembled as he spoke. Oh, how heartbroken the poor lad was.

"I'm sorry my love." Everly whispered. "So sorry..."

The night slipped off just like that, with the couple molded in each other's embrace, crying their soul out and lamenting the time and their ill fate.

They were tragic.

---

After three days of vacation in Jimin's father's cabin, Jimin and Everly were finally headed back home. With their hands entwined Jimin drove. Everly noticed how jimjn had forgotten to turn left, which lead them to her flat's direction and Jimin was unbothered.

"Jimin!" She exclaimed, the blonde male gave her a glance and mouthed 'what'.
"You just missed a turn to my flat. Are you even aware of that?"

"Yes, I am." Jimin answered nonchalantly. He glanced at Everly, and squeezed her hand gently. "Dont worry I got it." He smirked, which didn't sit right with the raven.

---

The couple exited the car door, and Everly's eyes scanned the unfamiliar house that stood infront of them. Jimin made his way to Everly and tilted his head to look at her expression.

"Jimin, what is this place-"

"Jimin, my boy! That is indeed you." An elderly voice exclaimed from inside the house cutting off Everly. And moment later a man in his fifties, appeared on the main door.

"Dad!" Jimin said as he smiled at the man who was coming towards them with arms wide open and hugged Jimin.

"Why is that, it's hard to see my own son?" Jimin's dad stated as he vigorously patted Jimin's back. "Anyways it's good to see you, son."

"It's good to see you too dad. I missed you." While the father-son duo exchanged greetings, Everly stood there in awe. When Jimin said he 'got it', he meant this.

"And who this beautiful lady might be?" Jimin's dad's voice broke Everly from her trance. She eyed Jimin who nodded at her.

"Pardon my manners, Mr. Park." Everly smiled apologetically. "I'm Everly Woods."

"What a lovely name for a lovely lady." Mr. Park smiled, that caused his eyes to turn to crescents, just like Jimin's. She also noticed how uncanny Jimin and his father looked.

"What are you to my son Jimin?" He probed, his eyebrows going up in action.

"Erm.." she paused, she wasn't sure if she needed to address herself as Jimin's girlfriend. "I'm--"

"Dad." Jimin whined. "You know who she is. I've told you hundreds times before. Don't intimidate her like that." He said as he snaked Everly's waist pulling her closer to him. "She is my girlfriend." He said proudly.

"Of course, I know." Mr. Park laughed. "I am sorry darling if I scared you. Are you the hoodie girl? I've heard about alot from Jimin. It's finally nice to meet you."

"Likeswise, sir." Said Everly with a smile before glancing at Jimin, who was quick to avoid her gaze. He looked at his father, his eyes poking holes at the old latter.

"Ah, isn't it a little colder than usual?" Mr. Park shivered a little. "Let's head inside real quick. I'm cold." With a big smile, he wrapped his hands around both, Jimin and Everly, and pushed them inside the door.

"I smell something delicious." Jimin stated loudly, enough for his mother to hear who was in the kitchen across. Jimin's attempt succeeded as his mother turned around swiftly upon hearing her beloved son's voice. She came running out from the kitchen, her hands still holding the ladle with which she was cooking.

"Oh dear, you're finally home!" Jimin's mother exclaimed as she naturally hugged him. When they finally broke the hug, she began to inspect Jimin. "We barely see you. You know how much I miss you? And why do you look so thin? Are you even eating well enough-"

"Mum! You know I don't look thin and don't worry I eat well. You're always like this whenever I come home." Jimin laughed, seeing how his mother acted whenever he came home from college, he never got used to it.

A low hearty chuckle escaped through Everly's mouth, diverting everyone's attention towards her. She had been standing there, watching the mother and son's heart-warming yet funny reunion.

"Oh," Jimin's mother looked at Everly and then at Jimin. "Who this young lady might be, dear?"

"Mum, she is Everly, my girlfriend." Jimin introduced her, looking all proud as he couldn't wipe off his smile. He had always wanted to show off his girlfriends to his mother, but he hadn't had the chance, when all the girls he met only hooked up with him, with no strings attached. After all Jimin was one hot man, whom everyone wanted to taste, from girls to even boys.

"Everly!" Mrs. Park exclaimed causing Everly to flinch. "I've heard lovely things about you. Its good to finally meet the love of my son's life." The woman was packed with enthusiasm and it was showing the way how quickly she left her son's side and stuck to Everly. And Everly didn't mind it one bit.

Jimin watched how Everly couldn't stop smiling and looked like she was having fun with his family throughout the supper and he was glad his family was welcoming despite knowing in what kind of situation she was in. Jimin had told them about her, since Everly was huge part of his life, he didn't wanted to keep his parents in dark even though it was wrong to let someone's secret reveal like that.

"You really love her, eh?" Jimin's father question as he looked at his son, whose hearty eyes had been following Everly all evening. So it was beyond the doubt that he was oh-so deeply in love with her.

"Yeah, I do." Jimin replied with the most softest voice he could ever speak with. The warmth and affection in his voice reached his father and it was more than enough answer to his question.

"You know son?" Mr. Park began gaining attention from Jimin, he looked at his son. "I'm proud of you. So proud."
Jimin didn't understand. What his father implied on telling he didn't understood. The elder latter seemed to understand his son's concern so he spoke again.

"I always knew you were never biased with anything or anyone. Unlike your little brother, who's a little indiscreet. He's irrational and not mature in ways where you are, although the age difference is barely big between you two." Said his father, making jimin to smirk.

"You know he's going to throw a tantrum if he were to hear that, right?" Jimin laughed. "Also I thought he was your favourite child. Why sudden change of heart dad?" He teased.

"I know when to lie, son. I bet you do too. And yeah, keep it hidden from him that I said those thing. Also you are my most favoured son." Mr. Park winked.

"You sure know how to flatter someone. I can't even tell if you're lying about me being your favoured son. You seem to know when to lie." The room was filled with laughter. The both of them couldn't help but find their conversation funny.

After settling down a bit Jimin spoke. "But really, why are you bringing this up? You're never like this. What's the matter?"

"It's not big of a deal. I just wanted to tell you that I'm proud of you and always will be." He smiled the softest smile. "I know times are hard now and I'm not telling it will get any better but it'll pass. Maybe I'm too soon to say all this but I hope you won't give away yourself while being strong. Because it's okay not to be fine. I thought you needed to hear this, son."

Jimin couldn't utter a word. There was no denying in what his father had said was not wrong. And it hurt him as he knew his father only spat facts. Maybe it was too soon for consolation but it's not like didn't needed it either.

Someone to pat him on the back telling him it was going to be alright, even though he knows it'll never be alright, could bring even a little bit of relief on his burning heart. But hearing his father say those words, pinched his vulnerability.

Jimin's eyes watered, a big shaky sigh left his mouth and held his head in his hands for support.

"It's not easy..." Jimin breathed, shaking his head. Pain amd agony evident in his voice. He continued, " And I feel like everything will fall apart in the fleet of moment, anytime." He looked at his father with teary eyes that made Mr. Park's heart to shatter.

"Honestly, I'm so scared." Jimin admitted in a trembling voice. "...So darn scared." He felt a light pat on his back and a soft voice of his dad that murmured "It's fine."

But it wasn't. They all knew. And even Everly who stood behind the door, listening to their heart wrenching conversation.

And there was absolutely nothing she could come up to make sure, to make it look like everything's fine, not when she was breaking apart from inside too.

                            °•¤•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.5K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
875 389 16
"yn,.....I like you." Jimin said "I'm sorry Jimin. I....I think love is just waste of time. I don't even know you well. I'm sorry." I am happy about...
346 22 1
Park Jimin was a hot topic name floating around campus on the daily. Always seen with a girl at his hip with a different girl on his thigh just a fe...
126K 4.4K 42
[°•●3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARD●•°] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...