Stay with Me | Hermione Grang...

By allthebeststories

Hermione and Ellie's epic love story comes to a close with this final book of the Look at Me series! As Ellie... More

Cast
Author's Note
Obliviate
The Eight Potters
Saint-Like
Wedding
Kreacher
Infiltrating the Ministry
Close Encounter
Ron
O Children
Ice
Godric's Hollow
The Forest of Dean
Xenophilius
Invitation
Malfoy Manor
They're Listening
Dinner at the Manor
Danger
The Truth
Torture
Traitor
Sunlight
Big Heart
Theory
Breaking Into Gringotts
Aberforth
Formulating a Plan
Destroying the Cup
Witness
Rivers and Footsteps
Endless Embraces
Finish the Job
We Won
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2

Wizard's Chess

22.2K 517 2.2K
By allthebeststories

Days passed since Ellie's arrival, and everything seemed to return back to normal. They had spent the past few days planning their break-in at Gringotts, working with Griphook to formulate the perfect execution. Planning was tiresome and mentally-draining, though the quartet knew they had much more to discuss. Hermione took the lead in organizing while the others simply suggested ideas, with the majority of them being rejected.

At just before midnight, the quartet sat about the living room of Shell Cottage, a board of Wizard's Chess placed on the floor before Ellie and Harry. The only thing that illuminated the board was a single candle, its blaze flickering dimly.

Ron sat next to Harry, whispering moves to the boy as Ellie took the lead. Hermione sat just behind Ellie, her legs outstretched so that Ellie sat cross-legged in between them, a blanket draped over the Hufflepuff's legs for warmth.

"Come on, Harry, are you really going to lose to me right now? You've already got Ron helping you," Ellie teased as one of her knights knocked off another one of Harry's pawns off the board.

This next scene contains mature content. If you are not comfortable, please skip ahead to the next chapter.

Hermione rested her chin on Ellie's shoulder, wrapping her arms around Ellie's waist as she watched. The Gryffindor didn't particularly enjoy Wizard's Chess, being that she wasn't good at it, though she'd never bring herself to admit it. Her only reason for watching this dreaded game was because of Ellie; she enjoyed hearing Ellie's voice order around her pieces, and the subtle sounds that resulted when she was stumped. In short, Hermione was bored. Though she could be doing so many other productive things, she'd rather stay with her girlfriend, acknowledging that every moment with her was precious.

Ellie knocked off the last of Harry's bishops, earning a frustrated sigh from the boy. The Hufflepuff held a strong lead, with almost all of her pieces still standing. With just a couple moves, Ellie could easily beat him with any combination.

One of Hermione's hands moved downwards, resting just underneath the blanket that covered Ellie's lap. The boys didn't seem to notice, being too focused on a way to save themselves from losing. Hermione pecked Ellie's neck softly, returning to watch the game as her hand traveled to Ellie's thigh.

Hermione's fingers traced patterns on Ellie's bare thigh, her cold hands making her girlfriend shiver. They traveled further, eventually stopping to grasp the Hufflepuff's inner thigh, causing her to hitch her breath.

"What are you doing, darling?" Ellie muttered in a near-whisper, just loud enough for Hermione to hear.

"What are you talking about?" Hermione countered innocently as she hid her growing smirk behind Ellie's shoulder.

Hermione's fingers moved to the outside of Ellie's shorts, playing with the drawstrings that tied it together. She pulled the bow slowly, being careful that her hand remained hidden underneath the blanket. She moved her hand to the inside of Ellie's shorts, cupping the Hufflepuff's vulva through the fabric gently.

Ellie's breath hitched once more, losing focus on the game. Her heart started to race from Hermione's actions, distracting her from her turn. That distraction caused Ellie to make the wrong move, letting one of her rooks get knocked off by Harry's queen. Harry and Ron cheered, bumping their fists together as they mocked Ellie's decision.

Hermione continued to watch innocently, placing another quick kiss on Ellie's shoulder. The Gryffindor's fingers started to tug at Ellie's panties, feeling the growing wetness.

"Hermione..." Ellie mumbled, her heart now feeling as if it were beating out of her chest.

Hermione didn't say anything, but instead slid Ellie's fabric to the side, exposing her vagina to her cold fingers. She stared to rub the folds, sliding them between her fingers tenderly.

It was Ellie's turn again. Her girlfriend's hand was distracting her yet again, and her move went to waste as one of her pawns got knocked off.

Hermione's expression didn't change as she watched Ellie contemplate on her next move. She slowly slid a finger inside the Hufflepuff, causing Ellie to cough loudly to suppress her moan. Ellie's mind raced as she tried to determine her turn, too aroused to think clearly. Hermione began to slowly pump her finger back and forth, curling it at the top to stimulate it better.

Ellie used her turn once more, losing yet another one of her pawns. The Hufflepuff had to bring her hand over her mouth to suppress the tempting moan that wanted to come out.

"Am I distracting you?" Hermione teased lowly in her girlfriend's ear, now inserting another one of her fingers inside Ellie.

Turn after turn, Ellie was losing more of her pieces. Hermione continued to finger her girlfriend steadily, never changing her pace. Indeed, this was much more interesting than Wizard's Chess, and Hermione didn't mind if it made Ellie lose.

Ellie was nearing her climax, now hunched over to avoid the erotic sound that teased her throat.

"Checkmate," Harry declared triumphantly.

At that moment, Hermione removed her fingers abruptly from the pulsating walls of her girlfriend.

"Already?" Ellie panted, though it was unclear if she was talking to Harry or Hermione.

The boys pointed out their win, their heads bowed down over the board to explain as Ellie stared at it in disbelief. At the same time, Hermione removed her fingers from underneath the blanket, cowering behind Ellie's back to suck off her girlfriend's juices.

"I-I think I'm going to head to bed," Ellie announced breathlessly, standing up quickly as she inconspicuously pulled her panties back into place. She crossed her legs over quickly, the sensation between her legs only worsening with the way the fabric rubbed against her.

"Oh come on, let's play one more game," Harry insisted. "You were doing really good in the beginning."

"No, it's okay. I'll pass. I really should be heading to bed. Ron, you can take my spot," Ellie asserted.

"Yeah, I think I'll be heading to bed as well. I'm quite tired," Hermione lied, pretending to yawn as she stood up as well.

The boys simply shrugged their shoulders and reset the chess board, wishing Hermione and Ellie goodnight as the girls retreated back to the guest room.

Once inside the room, Ellie locked the door, placing a silencing charm on its walls. She pushed Hermione against the door, grabbing a fistful of her shirt. Ellie kissed her girlfriend roughly, biting at her lips hungrily as Hermione's hands traveled to the hem of the Hufflepuff's shorts and panties, pulling them off together swiftly. Her hands grabbed Ellie's bottom, causing her girlfriend to moan during their kiss.

Ellie suddenly broke away from Hermione, pulling her girlfriend's shirt over her head and throwing it across the room, revealing a bare torso, the moonlight from the window illuminating her skin.

"What's your motive, darling? Trying to make me lose?" Ellie questioned as her mouth moved to mark Hermione's neck with dark purple bruises, indicating her territory. Both of Ellie's hands grabbed Hermione's breasts, causing the Gryffindor to moan loudly.

"Tell me, my love..." Ellie panted through her work on Hermione's neck, her voice low and seductive. "Are you trying to have your walking privileges revoked?"

"And what if I am?" Hermione managed to counter breathlessly, her hands still gripping Ellie's bottom.

"You made me lose, Granger. And I hate losing," Ellie declared as she finished Hermione's neck, leaving no inch of her skin unmarked. "And for that... you're going to have be punished."

A smirk of satisfaction appeared on Hermione's lips, seeming to have received the reaction she desired.

"On your knees. Now. Finish what you started," Ellie demanded, with Hermione immediately dropping before her.

Hermione had a wide smile on her face, tucking her hair behind her ears in preparation as she stared at Ellie's glistening vulva. To help, Ellie bunched up the entirety of Hermione's hair, pulling it away from her face.

In a seduced state, Hermione took no time in connecting her mouth with Ellie's vagina. Her hands grasped the back of Ellie's thighs as she ran her tongue painfully slow against her folds. One of Ellie's hands still held Hermione's hair back as the other pressed against the door, leaning forward for support.

Hermione continued to expertly maneuver her tongue around her girlfriend's sensitive spot, making Ellie squirm in response. Without warning, Hermione pushed three fingers inside of Ellie as she continued to eat her out, the Hufflepuff yelping loudly. Hermione pumped them steadily, increasing her pace with every thrust.

"Faster..." Ellie demanded, her chest rising and falling heavily.

The Hufflepuff gripped Hermione's hair tighter, pushing her mouth closer to her vulva. Hermione kneeled closer to Ellie as she continued to pleasure her, looking up to meet their eyes. Ellie's eyes were strained, a vein revealing itself on her neck as Hermione watched her earnestly, her eyes full of joy.

Having already been near her climax, Ellie came hard, her legs shaking violently as her hips bucked against Hermione's face. Her cum splattered on Hermione's face, though the Gryffindor didn't seem to mind. Instead, Hermione took her finger and wiped it across her face, cleaning herself as she placed it in her mouth.

The two reconnected lips once more, only stopping to pull off the remainder of each other's clothing. Their hands roamed across their bodies desperately, finding anything to squeeze or caress.

"Tell me, love..." Ellie panted through their kiss. "Why... are you always so... horny?"

Hermione let out a soft giggle as her tongue danced with Ellie's, her hands resting on her girlfriend's breasts.

"Hormones, darling. It's quite prominent at our age," Hermione answered confidently.

Ellie huffed in response, moving her hands to Hermione's bottom. In a swift movement, Ellie lifted the Gryffindor up, causing her to yelp as she wrapped her legs around her girlfriend's waist. Ellie set her girlfriend down onto the bed, crawling on top of her seductively as she rested her body in between Hermione's legs.

Ellie moved downwards to latch her lips around Hermione's nipple, flicking her tongue at the hardening bud. Hermione let out a light moan as she clutched the back of Ellie's head, her other hand gripping the sheets.

"Please... I want you... right here..." Hermione panted as one of her hands moved to her own vagina, rubbing herself as an indication.

Ellie immediately withdrew from Hermione's breast, grabbing her pleasuring hand harshly, pinning it to the area above her head.

"Did I give you permission to touch yourself?" Ellie frowned as her face hovered just inches from Hermione's.

"I've been deprived for weeks. Besides, I thought this was supposed to be a punishment," Hermione taunted with a smirk, her hot breath hitting Ellie's lips. "Have you lost your touch, my love?"

"I was only kidding about that. But now... I think you deserve it," Ellie announced, bringing Hermione's other hand to pin above her head. "Criticizing my sex skills? That's quite damaging, you know."

Hermione bit her lip in attempt to hide her growing smirk, an idea formulating in her brain.

"In all honesty, darling, I think you need improvement. You're way too gentle with me. You keep saying you'll revoke my walking privileges, though it's always you that can't walk at the end," Hermione teased, invoking a frown from her girlfriend.

Ellie leaned down to Hermione's ear, burying her face in her brown locks.

"If you want me to make love to you, just say the words," Ellie whispered, nibbling at Hermione's ear.

"I want more than just 'making love'. I want you to fuck me," Hermione countered breathlessly, a wave of bravery washing over her.

"That's a first," Ellie chuckled softly as she faced her Hermione once more, surprised by her girlfriend's choice of words.

Hermione scoffed at Ellie's response, her lust-filled eyes reflecting themselves from Ellie's.

"I suggest you be careful what you wish for," Ellie muttered as she neared her face closer to Hermione's, the tips of their noses barely touching. "In case you don't know what you're asking for, here's a breakdown. I will fuck you... so hard... that your throat will hurt from screaming. You'll orgasm uncontrollably. Over. And over. Again. And I won't give you a break, nor will I have mercy on you. That burning sensation between your legs, it'll be amplified by a hundred times. And I'll ram into that tight... pretty... little... hole of yours... until you beg me to stop. Your body will be mine. I'll put whatever I'd please inside of it, no matter the size. Now tell me, are you still up for it?"

Now more turned on than ever, Hermione smiled widely, preparing herself for what was to come. The heat emitting from her vagina only grew hotter at the sound of Ellie's words.

"I want to see you try," Hermione smirked, her heart pounding against her ribs. "Besides, it's been a while since we've used toys."

"I need you to be fully sure. No backing out," Ellie confirmed. "Because I won't stop until you beg me to."

"I'm 100% positive," Hermione answered, nodding her head in excitement. "Give me your all, darling."

Ellie's eyes grew dark with lust as she licked her lips hungrily, passionately kissing her girlfriend. With her wrists pinned down into the bed, Hermione wrapped her legs around Ellie's waist, pushing the Hufflepuff's body flush with hers.

Ellie suddenly moved her hand to Hermione's core, freeing one of her wrists as she slid two of her fingers into her entrance. She curled her fingers at the top, hitting Hermione's g-spot as the Gryffindor yelped with pleasure. Ellie broke away from the kiss to stare into her girlfriend's eyes as she withdrew her fingers teasingly. Ellie brought her drenched digits into her own mouth, sucking them off with a seductive stare as she stood up.

"W-What was that?" Hermione squeaked disappointedly, looking down at her vulva, already soaking from Ellie's tease.

"Just a preview," Ellie told Hermione, who whined at her girlfriend's sudden withdrawal.

The pulsating sensation between Hermione's legs heightened as she awaited her girlfriend's next move. Her mind raced with all the things she wanted Ellie to do to her, how badly she wanted to be drilled.

"Don't move," Ellie ordered, standing up momentarily to fetch her wand.

Ellie turned away from her girlfriend, muttering incantations to transfigure an object. Hermione watched her back, biting her bottom lip as she spread her legs open, sticking her knees up to the ceiling. A gust of cool air hit Hermione's skin, causing her nipples to perk up as her sensitive area twitched.

Ellie returned to the bed, carrying a skin-toned dildo, strapped to a harness. Hermione gasped at its size: 11 inches with a thick member, silicone veins protruding from its sides.

"Are you still up for it?" Ellie asked once more, strapping herself into the harness, kneeling in front of Hermione's opening.

"Will it even fit?" Hermione questioned, propping herself up on her elbows to see the toy dangling from Ellie.

"Are you having second-thoughts?" Ellie questioned, backing away slightly.

"No, definitely not," Hermione replied confidently, nearing herself closer to Ellie. "I want you inside of me."

Ellie aligned the tip of the dildo with Hermione's entrance and leaned forward to press her lips against her girlfriend's once more.

"Remember our safe word, my love?"

"Yes," Hermione responded breathlessly, her eyes fixated on the toy's head ready before her. "I'm ready."

Within a second of Hermione's confirmation, Ellie pushed the dildo inside her girlfriend until it sank all the way in. A shriek came from Hermione as she watched it stretched her hole, the entirety of it disappearing within her vagina. Ellie gave no time for Hermione to adjust to its size and began to sink it back and forth inside her girlfriend, her pace increasing quickly.

Ellie pushed Hermione flat onto the bed, bringing her ankles to rest on the Hufflepuff's shoulders. With this new position, Ellie began to pound harder into her girlfriend, watching as Hermione shut her eyes tightly, her face scrunched up.

"Oh... my..." Hermione moaned, her voice shaking with every thrust.

Both of their bodies broke into a sweat, Ellie grasping onto Hermione's thighs to penetrate her further. Hermione's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she gripped her own breasts to keep it from bouncing.

"Tell me, my love," Ellie cooed. "Is this what you wanted? Is this how you want to be fucked?"

"Holy sh-... yes..." Hermione whimpered through her ragged breaths. "Please... love... harder..."

Ellie plunged the toy deeper into her girlfriend, until the sound of skin hitting skin filled the room. The Hufflepuff moved her girlfriend's legs back onto the bed and leaned forward, her hips continuing their quick motions. Hermione threw her arms around Ellie's back, clawing at the skin with her nails. Red scratches filled Ellie's back as Hermione dug her face into the crook of her girlfriend's neck.

Hermione gave one more loud moan as her hips bucked violently, indicating the first of her orgasms.

"Fu- Oh... Ellie! I-I'm coming!" Hermione screamed as she orgasmed onto the toy, covering it thoroughly with her arousal.

Her body fell limp as Ellie withdrew the dildo from her entrance, its entirety dripping with a sticky, clear substance. Ellie grabbed Hermione's hips, turning her over completely so that her behind faced the Hufflepuff.

Being too weak to hold herself up, Ellie took Hermione's waist and pulled it to the air, her bottom completely subject to the Hufflepuff's control. Hermione's face was pressed down into the sheets, her hair disheveled and sticking to her forehead.

"Spread them open for me," Ellie ordered, in which Hermione weakly pulled apart her own cheeks, giving full access to the her girlfriend.

Without recovery from her last orgasm, Hermione soon found her entrance penetrated once more. Ellie continuously speared her girlfriend, holding onto Hermione's hips for support. With every thrust came a yelp from Hermione, the silicone veins rubbing against her walls painfully.

Ellie slammed into Hermione's opening, groaning as she heard her girlfriend's muffled screams of pleasure from beneath her. Every passing second was both pain and pleasure for the Gryffindor, as the toy rubbed against her walls.

"Ellie, darling... I'm going to come again..." Hermione whimpered through the sheets.

At her words, Ellie withdrew the toy from Hermione's cavern, stopping just before her orgasm. The Hufflepuff leaned forward, running her tongue against Hermione's spine slowly.

"After making me lose earlier... do you really think you deserve a second orgasm?" Ellie growled as she flipped her girlfriend over, revealing an incredibly sweaty and dazed Gryffindor.

"Please... let me come..." Hermione pleaded as Ellie stared at her girlfriend's glistening body in lust.

Ellie moved down to kneel at Hermione's feet, hovering just over the Gryffindor's now swollen vulva.

"I told you... I won't have mercy on you," Ellie teased as she brought her finger to touch Hermione's sensitive clit. "I bet... you taste absolutely delicious right now."

Hermione moaned as Ellie's index finger slipped inside her loose hole. The Hufflepuff withdrew her digit after swirling it about, gathering her cum. Ellie leaned forward to place her finger inside Hermione's mouth, who sucked herself off happily.

"Tell me... do you taste as good as I imagine?" Ellie asked as she pulled her finger from Hermione's mouth with a pop.

Hermione nodded vigorously, licking her lips impatiently as she brought her hands to cup Ellie's face.

"I want to taste myself while I kiss you," Hermione whispered, earning a seductive grin from her girlfriend.

"That's too bad," Ellie countered as she dismounted from the bed, standing at the edge. "I'm still not done with this toy. Stand up for me, darling."

Hermione shook her head as she glanced down to her trembling legs, knowing all too well she wasn't strong enough to hold her weight. Ellie sighed disappointedly and pulled her to stand up in front of her. With Hermione's feet planted on the floor, Ellie spun her around so that she was bent over the edge of the bed, her breasts pressed down into the sheets.

Using Hermione's shirt discarded on the floor, Ellie folded it lengthwise in a neat manner. She began to blindfold her girlfriend, fastening it around her head tightly, tugging on the knot to make sure it wouldn't come off.

Without warning her, Ellie pushed the toy again into Hermione's entrance, leaning all of her weight into her thrusts. A loud moan came from Hermione as she clutched the sheets desperately. Ellie slipped her hand underneath her girlfriend, grasping her breast as she rammed into her opening roughly, hammering her g-spot repeatedly.

Hermione felt her walls clench around the object before coming fast on the toy, not telling her girlfriend in fear of her orgasm being held back. Her hot juices drenched the toy as Ellie pulled the dildo out, her body falling limp once more as the throbbing sensation pulsated between her legs.

"You haven't given up yet?" Ellie asked in surprise, smirking down at the sight of Hermione's state.

Hermione shook her head, too breathless to utter a word. Ellie bent down to kiss Hermione, passionately sucking her bottom lip as her hands fondled with the Gryffindor's breasts.

Ellie suddenly pulled away, climbing over Hermione to sit at the edge of the bed, her back resting against the headboard.

"Come here, darling," Ellie demanded. "Ride me."

Hermione weakly rolled over to where Ellie sat, just enough so that the Hufflepuff could pull her the rest of the way. Ellie guided Hermione's knees to rest on either side of her thighs as she held the dildo straight for her girlfriend. Hermione faced Ellie, her hair sticking up in all different directions from the positions she had just endured.

Hermione sank down onto the dildo easily, her hole bring stretched enough to accommodate its size. Her mouth formed the letter O as she fully sat down, the toy hitting her g-spot. Ellie supported Hermione's lower back, guiding her hips to crash down onto the dildo's end.

"Go faster," Ellie demanded, her eyes fixated on Hermione's breasts dangling in front of her. "You're not getting off until you come. So, get to work."

Hermione gulped, resting her hands on Ellie's shoulders. She began lifting herself up weakly, using all of her strength before dropping herself. She did this a few more times before stopping to sit on the dildo, leaning her head backwards in defeat.

"I said to go faster," Ellie mumbled, but Hermione simply hummed, not moving from her position. "Bloody hell, darling. I guess I'll have to do everything by myself."

Ellie slipped her hands underneath Hermione, lifting her several inches in the air so that just the dildo's head stayed inside. Grounding her feet into the bed and leaning her back against the headboard, Ellie thrust her hips upwards, causing Hermione to yelp loudly. Ellie brought her hips back down, moving them upwards mercilessly as Hermione's breasts bounced with the motion.

"Ellie... Ohh... Ellie..." Hermione moaned as she gripped the headboard for support, shoving one of her nipples into Ellie's mouth, who eagerly sucked the taut bud. "Please... Oh my God..."

Ellie let go of Hermione's breast to watch her hips repeatedly slam into the Gryffindor, pressing her fingers onto the skin roughly for support.

"See... I gave you a chance to take it slow," Ellie commented as she continued to shove the toy into her girlfriend's vagina. "But it seems to me... that you want me to control the pace. Fast, rough, and hard. Is that correct?"

"Mmm..." Hermione moaned, not answering her girlfriend's question.

Ellie brought her hand to Hermione's throat, wrapping her fingers around it. She didn't apply pressure, instead hoping that it would persuade her girlfriend to answer her.

"I asked you a question. Answer me. Do you enjoy the way I fuck you?" Ellie growled.

"Y-Yes... My body... is all yours," Hermione squeaked, whimpering through the pleasure.

"As it should be," Ellie smirked as she increased her pace, screwing Hermione until the Gryffindor's throat hurt from her screams.

"D-darling, I'm g-going to c-come!" Hermione shrieked as her knees buckled, her vagina throbbing painfully.

Ellie withdrew the toy to watch her girlfriend's arousal drip from her heat, the sticky substance falling onto her thighs. Ellie removed Hermione from her lap, laying her down on her back as she removed the harness. The Hufflepuff stared at the dildo in satisfaction, its entirety covered with Hermione's juices. She began to drag it across Hermione's body, wiping the cum across her stomach and breasts.

"That was-" Hermione started as she watched Ellie throw the toy to the side.

"Did you think I was done with you?" Ellie laughed as she took hold of one of Hermione's legs.

"There's more?" Hermione asked with wide eyes, still exhausted from penetration.

"Don't worry, darling. I'm just going to do a few more things. Just relax," Ellie eased as she aligned her own vulva with Hermione's.

Ellie hooked one of Hermione's legs over her shoulder to better access her sensitive spot, eventually sinking down to rub their cores together. Their slick folds slid against one another, with Ellie swaying her hips in pleasure as their clits touched.

"That feels... so... good," Hermione moaned, her hands clutching the pillow above her head as she watched her girlfriend scissor her.

After a few more moments of scissoring, Ellie pulled away to marvel at the sight beneath her. Hermione's arousal was smeared across her vulva, the sticky substance from all of her orgasms compiled into the lot.

Having Hermione's cum mixed with her own, Ellie reached down to her own folds, swiping her fingers before placing them into her mouth.

"You taste... heavenly, my love," Ellie commented with a smirk as she began to crawl towards Hermione.

Ellie placed both of her knees on either side of Hermione's head, her glistening vulva tempting the Gryffindor.

"Would you like a taste?" Ellie asked, though it was evident that Hermione was going to taste regardless of her answer.

Hermione nodded as she stared at Ellie's sensitive area lustfully, her hands already at the Hufflepuff's waist. Ellie slowly lowered herself down to Hermione's waiting mouth, using the headboard to aide her. Hermione hungrily ate Ellie out, the taste of herself lingering on her lips. Ellie started to grind her hips against Hermione's face, allowing for more access. The Hufflepuff felt Hermione moan into her vagina as her tongue swirled around her clit.

"Mmm... just like that, my love," Ellie moaned as she rode Hermione's face harder, applying subtle pressure to her lips. "Keep going, darling."

Hermione looked up at her girlfriend, extremely turned on by the sight of Ellie's head thrown back, her breasts dangling perfectly above her.

"I'm going to come... all over that pretty face of yours," Ellie groaned as she ground her hips faster. "And you're going to swallow every bit."

Hermione increased her tongue's pace, exploring every crevasse Ellie had. The Gryffindor closed her eyes in pleasure as Ellie did the work for her, grinding her hips against her mouth. Ellie's heart raced as Hermione's tongue flicked at her clit, sending shivers across her entire body. A couple of minutes passed, and Ellie found herself nearing her climax. Ellie gave no warning except for the tight squeeze on the headboard as she orgasmed on Hermione's face, feeling her juices spread everywhere.

Ellie stayed there for a little while longer, rocking her hips slowly to make sure Hermione licked every inch. After Hermione's tongue started to slow, Ellie dismounted, her legs trembling slightly.

"I taste- I mean, you taste- or actually, we taste... delicious," Hermione smiled, the mixture of both their cum smeared across her lips and cheeks.

Ellie winked at her girlfriend before kneeling beside Hermione's body, her entire torso coated with her arousal. She leaned forward to Hermione, cleaning their juices off of her lips. Ellie withdrew to admire her girlfriend's state as she smudged the cum with her fingers, spreading it to her nipples.

"Can I touch myself?" Hermione asked Ellie, craving for permission.

Ellie nodded, allowing her girlfriend to bring her hand below her navel. The Hufflepuff watched as Hermione's fingers traveled to her clit, rubbing it sensually. Hermione took three of her own fingers and placed them inside herself, twisting them inside her now-loose hole. She pumped them slowly, being sure to coat them thoroughly. It didn't seem to faze her, as the dildo's size had already tailored her vagina to expand.

"You like what you see?" Hermione teased as she continued to maneuver her fingers inside herself.

Hermione made eye contact with her girlfriend as she bit her lip seductively. Without ever breaking their gaze,  she withdrew them carefully to examine them, the entirety of her digits enclosed with her arousal. Hermione pushed her index finger into her mouth, watching as Ellie's nature shifted with lust. The digit came out clean, and Hermione smirked at her girlfriend's reaction, who was struck with thirst.

Hermione curled her index finger at Ellie, motioning for her to come closer. The Gryffindor smiled to herself as Ellie crawled over her, their faces resting mere inches from each other.

"Open your mouth," Hermione ordered softly.

Ellie obeyed, parting her lips slightly as Hermione brought the remainder of her drenched digits to the Hufflepuff's mouth. Hermione pushed her fingers into Ellie's mouth, who sucked her girlfriend's juices gladly. Hermione withdrew, finding that her digits had been cleaned off completely.

"Good girl," Hermione whispered, making Ellie's cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

Hermione pulled Ellie on top of her as she connected their lips together, kissing Ellie sensually. Hermione's hands roamed Ellie's body, tracing her spine up and down.

Ellie broke away with a smile, tugging at Hermione's bottom lip with her teeth gently. She propped herself up on her hands, her breasts dangling in front of Hermione's face. Ellie marveled at her girlfriend's body once more, licking her lips hungrily.

"Let me clean the rest up for you," Ellie offered, referring to the sticky substance covering her girlfriend's torso and vulva.

Ellie smiled warmly and lowered herself down to Hermione's dripping core and began working her tongue around it. Being careful not to make Hermione orgasm again, Ellie's tongue slid in between her folds, cleaning up any evidence of the arousal. Ellie's tongue moved slowly as she tasted every inch of Hermione's juices, her nose dipping slightly. After completely cleaning Hermione's vulva, Ellie began running her tongue up Hermione's stomach, cleaning the cum she had smeared with the dildo earlier.

The Hufflepuff worked her way to one of Hermione's breasts, taking one of the nipples into her mouth as her hand squeezed the other, pulling at it slightly as she straddled her girlfriend. Ellie pulled away from breast to give the same attention to the other, snaking her tongue around the hardened bud. She covered Hermione's breasts with red and purple bruises, sucking at the soft skin gently. Hermione hummed in satisfaction, her hand clutching the back of Ellie's head, her fingers entangled in her waves.

Ellie drew back to admire her girlfriend's body as it gleamed with sweat, arousal, saliva, and hickeys.

"You're so beautiful, my love," Ellie whispered before leaning forward.

The lovers' lips reconnected, and they moved with each other easily, as if it were fit just for them. It was slow and passionate, much different than the treatment Hermione had requested. Ellie settled herself to lay on top of Hermione, her legs resting in between Hermione's. Hermione wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, one hand buried in her waves as the other rested at her waist. Ellie broke away momentarily, a huff of disappointment emitting from the Gryffindor.

"You didn't tap out once. I'm impressed, my love," Ellie smiled as she placed a quick peck on Hermione's lips.

"I can do this all day," Hermione vowed, though her insides were protesting otherwise.

"So, did I live up to your expectations? Because it seems to me, that you've thoroughly enjoyed yourself tonight," Ellie grinned.

"You've improved," Hermione answered simply, knowing all too well that Ellie exceeded her request.

"That's all you've got to say? You know, I can continue," Ellie offered seductively.

"Um... I think it'd be best for us to sleep. Besides, I need to take a bath in the morning," Hermione declined quickly.

"I don't think you'll be able to make it there on your own," Ellie countered, but Hermione couldn't protest.

"We can clean everything in the morning. And open the windows. This room smells like war," Hermione declared, scrunching up her nose in disgust at the lingering sweat and arousal now starting to take effect.

Ellie laughed in response, her chuckle reaching the corners of her eyes as they twinkled with affection.

"I love you, darling," Ellie cooed as she pressed her lips to Hermione's.

"I love you a thousand times more," Hermione smiled weakly. "I do have to admit, we should do this more often."

"Whatever you desire," Ellie agreed, rolling to the side as she settled in Hermione's arms. "Let's wait until you're able to walk again, though."

Hermione giggled and pressed her lips to Ellie's again, using her body weight to roll them over in the bed. With their limbs wrapped around one another, the two of them fell asleep soundly, exhausted from the events that had occurred.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 14.7K 35
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...
358K 14.9K 59
ā› i wish i could live without you but you're a part of me ! āœ hermione granger x fem!oc Ā© LARAEATSZOMBIES
1.2M 25.9K 55
Y/N looked at her coldly, not moving their faces away, "Oh, yeah? And what could I do to fix that? Tell me, Granger, since you're such a Know-It-All...
21.6K 1.3K 32
"With power to mend and power to break, She holds the world's destiny, her choice at stake. To save the world, she'll face the dark tide, But to seal...