The Dorm [ENHYPEN]βœ…

By BilliSVT

The 7 Boys end up living in the same dorm and fell in love with their own roommates while disturb by the sin... More

-1
-2
-3
-4
-5
-6
-7
-8
-9
-10
not update but please read this for me
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
Engenes need to answer
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
En-s get it!!
Special Chapter❀
pwease read😒
announcementπŸ“’
The Zombies [Enhypen]
Company [JAYWON]
Every Engenes need to read

-24

8.3K 411 764
By BilliSVT

The most longest chapter on this book.....Warning⚠  and please don't be the silent readers even though it wasn't a great chapter :)

________________________________

"🎵Switching the positions for you~ co-🎵"

"No!"

"Wait what? I-...I'm just singing a song Niki!" Sunoo offended face makes everyone laughing their ass off. The seven boys were walking on the hallways of the school like a group.

"Niki just scared to be the bottom haha!"

"Jay I know that you're scared about that too don't ya?!"

"....."

Jay's face turning up pale just by thinking himself as a bottom, he's just speechless and gulp loudly "Oh my gosh! Zzay hyung don't worry about that!" Jungwon laugh at his boyfriend, he find him so cute and can't help but to kiss his cheek, making Jay's face turn into red than pale.

Since the place where all the students can shared and stay all together was the same old canteen, the boys sit on the 7th table after arriving at the place. They still go on the conversation and Jake ask something that makes everyone-

"Hoonie if your-" Jake point at Sunghoon's lower part with his finger "-enter that in my I-...w-will it hurts?"

Actually they all choked on their lunches except Sunghoon who stared at Jake with wide eyes and froze body. "Who said that types of things to you?"

"Oh..uh someone? I mean y'all always talks about tops and bottoms. So I think if I'm the bo-"

"Who's that someone?"

"Hoonie its nothi-"

"Tell me who's that someone?"

"Sunghoon calm down! you're scaring him" Heeseung try to pull down Sunghoon who's already standing up from his seat "THAT SOMEONE RUINED MY INNOCENT ANGEL JAKEY!"

"Oh come on penguin! It's not like you're not going to ruin him at the future by yourself hahaha!" Jay laughs loudly, making the others and some students to look at him weirdly. Sunghoon slowly sit back at his seat with his red ears, trying his best to act normal

"He didn't even denied!"

"I know him well!" Jay wink and sip his juice proudly while Jungwon jokingly slap his arm, eyeing his boyfriend not to say everything on his mind out like that.

"Guys look! Is that Lee Ha Eun?"

"Oh there she is"

The group of girls are sitting at the 14th table, Ha Eun look so confident like always and her friends kinda look like a minions following her backs. They even notice a girl sitting beside Ha Eun is no other than Yoon Haeji who have a big fat crush on Heeseung but we know where this boy's heart belongs to..

Jay lean forward to his friends as he whispers "who want to play some game?" Of course they quickly understand what he means about the game

"Me!" Sunoo and Niki raise their hands in sync. Sunghoon and Jake just nod their heads as a volunteer for the so called game. "Since they're the one that hurts my Engene...I'll play whatever the game is if we're going to give them a lesson" Heeseung smirk as he crossed his arms.

"Okay good-" then Jay start explaining the plan as the others listen to him, almost forget to eat their lunch. "Wonnie..don't get jealous okay?"

"I understand this game hyung, this is for Engene"

" urggg I Love you so much my babe" Jay then stand up after kissing Jungwon's hand, gesturing Heeseung, Sunghoon and Niki to follow him. Lee Ha Eun and her friends look at the four hottest boys approaching them. "Can we join you?"

"O-Of course you c-can!"

Jay sit beside Ha Eun as Heeseung sit next to Haeji who's almost melting on her seat while Sunghoon and Niki sit between some other girls, they're literally dying from happiness. But they are fools for not noticing the fake smiles plaster on the boys.

"So do you enjoy this lunch?"

"Yes especially after you sit with us~"

Actually Jay want to puke but what a good actor, they fall for his devilish fakery chuckles. Heeseung slowly held Haeji's hand while the others were busy with their conversations. Yoon Haeji's eyes starting to sparkle like thinking his crush's finally like her back.

Meanwhile Niki accidentally spread the milkshakes on one of the girl's skirt because she's a bish and even faking an apologist towards her. "Oh I'm really sorry about-.." with that Niki step on her toes again"..-that!" , likewise he raise both of his hands to look like it's not his fault while using his legs to continue the game.

"Hey watch this" Sunghoon said to the girl beside him and when the said person look at the point while fluttering her fake eyelashes...the ice boy suddenly splashing the cream cake on her face "oops!! did I ruin your ugly make up? Sorry not sorry!"

Jay looked like he was playing with Ha Eun's hair but he was purposely putting the French fries on her hair all the time. As Ha Eun saw Niki and Sunghoon disturbing her friends "Hey what the hell are you doing with my fr-" she try to stand up from her seat but Jay step on the bench along with the flow of her skirt...making Lee Ha Eun's dress starting to get torn from the tips. Ha Eun yelled as she needs to hide her underwear with a bag. While Jay didn't even done his so called game yet

"Oh my gosh Ha Eu-"

"Yoon Haeji" Heeseung cut off her words and began to grib her hands tightly more than before. "You little trash... just know that I will never like you back, I'm Engene's mine"
Using the words against her through gritted teeths with full of madness. Heeseung pick up the juice and pour on Haeji's head and along with the other boys, they leave the girls....all the same harsh words, especially hearing Engene's name makes Yoon Haeji want to dissapear at this view.

"Look what we have here!~"

Just like the plan, Taki and Daniel start shooting them with their phones, cutting all the boys faces and blurring the others but making those bishes clearly shown on the photos and vids. At the hour, Lee Ha Eun and her friends began to be the most popular in the media, since they're really rude to others before...nobody didn't even want to stand for them.

Some may witnessed the scene but they shut their mouths the way they used to shut when Ha Eun and her friends bullied Engene before.

Karma's a bitch if you are!

Maybe wounds can be heal in the future but the most embarrassing moments in your life can't really be forget unless you have an amnesia :^\ At least, the boys made the girls having an embarrassment life..

[The Game's Complete]

A trip to Jeju-do made the boys actually exhausted but this was the last thing they can do for Engene, so they really try their best. The headmaster allowed them to have a trip for one day because their class teacher Mr Worldwide Hansome Jin said that "Don't worry about Bang Shithyuk, I can handle him hahaha!" I guessed he really did handle about the headmaster.

The view of the oceans and calming atmosphere makes the place more lovable and they wish they could stay here more than a month, enjoying the beauty of the island. The seven boys walk on the lonely street as they saw a lady at her middle age, swiping the floor.

Since they search for Engene's parents house like an hour, they don't have another choice just to ask the old woman rather than walking round and round on the place.

"E-excuse me...uhm we want to know where Hansol and Seungkwan lives?"

The old lady stare at Heeseung silently, tilting her head and repeatedly blinking her eyes like she was dumbfounded by the words. Sunoo rolled his eyes as he pull back Heeseung on his spot and step forward to the old woman

"Hello! Nice to meet you Ajumma. We're from Seoul and we came here to visit our uncles but we couldn't found their house even though we were told the house's number. So can you help us please!? We'll be soooooo thankful to you if you kindly help us finding our uncle's home, pretty please~"

Yah the crocodile tears, but it really do work on her "of course but tell me about their names first?" The lady look like she's going to melt at seeing Sunoo's cuteness

"Their names are Hansol and Seungkwan"

"Seungkwan?...aahhh I know him! They live in the boo's house, I can show you...follow me!"

"Awe thank you so much Ajummaaa~"

"The power of Kim Sunwoo!" They laugh as they follow the lady on her back. It was way more far then they imagine but luckily they arrived afterwards. The lady bid goodbye as she went back to her home. The seven boys stand infront of the door awkwardly and they don't know how to start it. Jungwon step forward and finally knock the door.

"Wait a minute!"

They really do wait a minute, the door crack open as it reveals a guy wearing an apron but the boys thought the guy infront of them is one of the anime character they used to watched.

"H-Hi! Um...we're came here to meet Hansol and Seungkwan"

"Why do you wanna meet them?"

Oh..he's not Hansol or Seungkwan

"It's...about Engene, their daughter"

"...Come inside" The anime guy gesture the boys to sit on the couch after they went inside the house. "You need to wait for them a little bit, they just went to the market" He then left the boys on the living room to the kitchen. The seven boys suddenly saw you popping out from the wall, almost fainted on their spot because you scared the shit out of them.

You stand next to the flower pot beside the sofa where Heeseung sat on the corner. He look at you with a huge smile and about to talk to you but another guy come out from the room while carrying a toddler on his arms.

"Babe! Our Carateu is poo pooing and I don't know how to change the diape-...who are you guys?"

"We're came here to meet Engene's parents. Oh and we're from Seoul...a students"

"Engene? That...makes sense" the guy smile softly as he stare down at the floor while the anime guy came back from the kitchen, taking the toddler from him "uhh..I can't believe I married Wen Junhui- you don't even know how to change our baby diapers and oh my gosh- watch me!"

"You still love me right? Hao-hao!"

"Of course dumbass! Aisshh I hate you"

"Eiss love you too!"

The boys watch the married couple love bickering and they actually found it cute and funny. Jay lean forward to Jungwon's ear as he whisper "That's our future!"

"Well...but don't be the dumbass or else I'll kick your balls" Jungwon whisper back but both of them giggles and having their little own world.

Heeseung and you have been staring each other, of course you can talk to each other but Heeseung is gonna look like he's been talking to the flower pot. Actually, Minghao and Junhui thought that Heeseung just love to look at the flowers.

"Here! Have this drinks- i know it's a long way to came from Seoul to Jeju"

Junhui hand the seven boys some juice as Minghao take care of Carateu instead of his dumbass husband who doesn't even know how to change diapers. After awhile, they heard a knock and Jun hurriedly went to the door.

The boys stand up from their seats and greet the parents of Engene they have been waiting for. "Kwannah! You have a visitor and I think they want to talk about Engene-"

"Oh..." The chubby guy glance at the seven boys with confusing expression "Hi! Nice to meet you all" He bow down and his husband, known as Hansol stand awkwardly while watching them. The two married couples sit on the couch, facing the boys and ready to listen whatever they're going to say.

"We're here...to talk about your daughter and her story, how she died and all the reasons about this incident-" Engene's family nodded their heads and the boys continue explain everything from the very start but they still hold the secret about they can see and talk to Engene like real life since it's hard to believe for someone who didn't experienced this kind of things before.

"- about you all knowing the truth is what she really wish for...So, We hope that you can understand why she had murdered herself and Engene can be free from this miserable thoughts, she'll be glad about this.."

"All of that times, our Engenena suffered and she always told us that she was fine but it's our fault for not checking on her-" Sungkwan cry out and Hansol hug him from the sight, tears dropping. It's hurt to watch someone crying, especially if they are your parents. You can't move, so you eye at Heeseung who quickly comforting the two " I understand about your feelings but I think Engene won't like about this. So please, don't blame yourself and it's not even your faults"

"Thank you so much for telling everything to us and because of y'all, we finally know the reasons about our daughter's death. Thank you very much!"

"We're glad that we can do something for Engene-" Seungkwan and Hansol smile at that but they widen their eyes "What relationship do you have with our Engene?"

"She's our friend and Heeseung is her boyfriend"

"Which one is Heeseung?" The parents finally know which one is Heeseung because the said boy raise his hand with red ears. You laugh at seeing your boyfriend's cuteness "aahh he's so handsome!!"

"T-thank you hehe!"

It was noon, the Sun is about to set. So the seven boys agreed to went home since they still have class on the next day. They made a promise to Seungkwan that they will come back to spent their holiday next time since it's a request from the parents.

Suddenly, you, Jungwon, Sunoo and Jake stand infront of their own boyfriends while looking them with puppy eyes "Can we watch the Sun set please~"

So cute what the-

"Of course! We still have time after all- Lets goooo"

All of them went to the beach, ready to watch the beautiful Sun set. Sunoo keep on tapping his foot, thinking something as the non- existent light bulb's tingling on his head. Sunoo bend down after finding a small stick and start writing some words on the sands visibly. Niki raise his brows as he watch his boyfriend's busy writing something. So he bend down and reads it

SUNOO ♡ NIKI

"Wow! That's so cute!" Niki can't help but to giggle, especially when Sunoo said "I'm cuter!" Niki pinch at his soft cheeks and kiss Sunoo's lips afterwards. "No...you're the cutest!"

"So cheesy!" Sunoo playfully slap at his arm "if I'm the cutest...You're the coolest boy!" While ruffle Niki's hair, making the younger blush madly.

Sunghoon and Jake were holding hands as they watch the oceans. It's a comfortable silent and they just swinging their intertwining hands. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life Jakey!"

"And I'm happy to have a boyfriend like you in my life! You always take care of me all the time, you listen to me when I have mental breakdowns and you protect me from the danger. Sunghoon Thank you for everything"

"I don't know I will love someone like this much-" Sunghoon suddenly kiss on Jake's forehead "someone told me that kissing someone on it's forehead is the way to show our true loves for them!"

"ReAllY?" Jake tip toes and kiss on Sunghoon's head too "I love you!"..."I love you even more"

Jay sneak his arms around Jungwon's waist from behind while resting his head on the shoulder. The two watch the Sun finally set, it was beautiful and calming. "I'm glad that we can went through all those moments together!" The younger said sincerely as the older can't help but to smile at the words

"I can't wish for more than this, you're enough for me but if there's a chance to make a wish....I will surely pray to be with you forever!"

"I want to love you forever"

"Let's walk the lines together until dead do us apart."

Jungwon turn his head towards Jay, they smile to each other while having a cute staring contest. The two kiss on the spot and IT IS DAMN ROMANTIC! CAN YOU IMAGINE? I'M DYING FROM HAPPINESS LMAO!! ALMOST--

You love to watch your ships having a cute and romantic moment while Heeseung trying his best to avoid looking at his friends showing affectionate visibly. "Since we done telling your parents about you...will you disappear or stay here like this forever?"

"After this...I guess I will d-disappear"

"What? I-...No you can't, you can't do this to me" Heeseung face you and you can see that he's at the verge of tears "I love you Engene and I'm even your boyfriend but we didn't have a proper date yet and...and you will leave me like this?"

"Heeseung listen to me..I didn't have a choice, I'm just a spirit and-"

"I love you the way you are, I don't care if you're a spirit or a dead person...I can't lose you and I want to stay with you f-forever" Heeseung is already crying, you try to hug him but he step back "Tell me you love me and you'll stay with me? Please!" He beg and you smile through the tears

"I love you and even if I'm invisible towards you at the future, I'll always stay in your heart. Just know that I'm yours! Heeseung"

He look at you after wiping the tears away. Heeseung finally hug you back and rest his head on your shoulder "Will we meet again?"

"Yes"

"Really? We can stay together like this again?"

You were about to answer him but you see your hands starting to get invisible. Heeseung watching you fading slowly from his view, he's shock, afraid and scare to lose you.

"Oh my God!" The other couples ran towards you and Heeseung. They also witnessing you turning up invisible slowly. You look at his eyes and deeply staring at him while his tears is already falling down on his cheeks.

"I love you"

"P-please..." Heeseung keep on begging while the others watch you with tears dropping and confusion. And you said something that makes them smile and a hopes build up on their hearts before you gone

"We'll meet again, a new life and a new story that will never get us apart again! I promise~"

🎵In another life~ I will make you stay~🎵

THE END

___________________________________
♡_*~☆♡_*~☆♡_*~☆♡_*~☆♡_

Thanks for reading this book and I'm glad to see you all at the ending😀

I apologized if this ending wasn't your expectations and if this story isn't great...hehe Sorry 😅

sammy__kim <-my hyper Engene cousin and a great ass friend to me, I want to thank her because without her..I won't complete this book. Thank you so much😝😱

Especially to my readers who votes, comments and ditch other things to read my book....I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!

The 4 Mafias Lovers

Published😆

THANK YOU♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.2K 24
[COMPLETED] Two best friends in a room Five feet apart Because No no, they are gay, very gay But If they get closer They might kiss And best f...
13.8K 502 35
two K-pop groups came inside one group chat to turn the chaos up.... TXT & Enhypen text fanfic Ships - Yeonbin - Taegyukai - Jaywon - Heejake ...
49.4K 1.6K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...
5.1K 249 13
Heeseung, a young student whose mother died and who lives with his father, will soon have to move in with Sunghoon, his new stepbrother. What will h...