7-eleven ; sapnap

By PORPLED

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜�... More

bro
ₜᵢₘₑ
ₐ ₖₙᵢgₕₜ ₐₙd ₕᵢₛ ₚᵣᵢₙcₑₛₛ
cₐₙdₗₑ gᵢᵣₗ
ₜₕₑₖₐᵢₚₕₐₘ
ₗᵤᵥ ᵢₛ ᵣₐgₑ ₂
ₕₑₐᵥₑₙₛₑₙₜ
ᵥₑᵣᵢₜy
ₛₑₑ yₒᵤ ₐgₐᵢₙ
ᵢₙₜₑᵣₗᵤdₑ
ₛyₙₑᵣgy
ᵢₙₜᵣᵤₛᵢᵥₑ
ᵤₙdₑᵣ ₚᵣₑₛₛᵤᵣₑ
₉₉₉
bₒₙfᵢᵣₑ
ᵢₙₜₑᵣₗᵤdₑ
ₐₗₗ fₒᵣ ₐ ₚᵣₑₜₜy ₛₖy
ₙₒcₜᵤᵣₙₑ
ₗₐ ₜₒᵤᵣ ₑᵢffₑₗ
[EPILOGUE] ₐ ₗᵢₜₜₗₑ ₒᵣdₑᵣ ₒf yₒᵤ

ₛₚₑₑdᵣᵤₙₙᵢₙg

11.4K 382 397
By PORPLED

A week had passed since bonfire night, and Nick couldn't be more enamoured. The two never spoke about the quixotic but innocent  and delicate affairs that'd occur later in the night, though he can recall each and every detail clear as daylight.

After all the talk about the stars present that night, stargazing felt like an inevitable option. The two laid down side by side, admiring the beaming lights light-years away. It really put in perspective how small they were in an infinite universe, how in a million years from now their existence would be unheard of.

The time they had was limited, therefore there really is nothing left to lose if it means making their entire lifetime worthwhile; it was only a matter of when the universe would throw some sort of opportunity their way—or rather, a question of when they'll notice.

He remembered how she reached her hand out, framing the galaxy within her fingers like a work of art. They talked for hours on end about all sorts of topics without once running out, until they dozed off together with the heat of the dying fire keeping the two warm, and that was the end of that.

He's unsure if he's gone crazy, but everything felt different between the two, almost as if she'd seen him in a new sort of light. Though it had been just a theory, and there wasn't any clear evidence supporting it, he's noticed that she's become significantly more comfortable around him— as if there was something holding her back prior. To Nick, that small advancement meant the entire world.

Now he was sitting in the comfort of his chair, ready to stream for the first time in a while. His good friend, Clay, or Dream, was on call in the background. The chat always went wild when the two stream together.

He was already bracing for all the "Hi sippy cup it's my birthday today, can you and dream please say happy birthday blah blah blah" donos. Sometimes he wished his fans weren't as dry in comparison to a handful of his friends.

He was doing another speedrun stream, aiming to beat the game for the first time on stream. While he was looting a desert temple, the very first "Can you say hi to..." donation came through. He let out an audible sigh, followed by a greeting to a series of names given.

"Your donations are so dry." Dream pointed out, though he most likely meant it in a non-serious way.

"Yeah tell me about it." He muttered.

In the most enthusiastic voice he could use, Dream encouraged the chat to engage more, "Sapnap viewers, for the next 10 minutes you can ask Sapnap any question and I'll answer for him truthfully"

"Noooooo" Nick argued, "do not do that. I'm setting TTS to a $20 minimum."

"Wow Sapnap out here scamming his fans" Dream laughed

It didn't even take a minute before the first wave of donations rolled through.

Hello Samsung refrigerator, will you do me the honour of doing a height reveal?

"He's 4 foot 11 and a half" Dream answered for him, just as he'd pledged.

"Shut up, stop spreading fake news before you get cancelled" Nick protested

"It's okay guys, at least he isn't 3 feet like George."

"Georgie" Nick echoed in a British accent. The two continued chanting Georgie until the next donation came through

Where's Gogy?

"Uhm, probably asleep. It's like 4 AM for him" explained Dream

"He's gotta get some beauty sleep to look as cute as he always does." Nick chuckled. The chat erupted in a bunch of Georgenap related messages.

The donations were calm at first, with the generic questions you would hear on literally every other one of his streams. It was the 2nd wave that really rocked the boat.

Where have you been the past month sippy cup? Dream team meet up pog?

Dream laughed hysterically, ready to reveal all the information he had above Nick's head. "Noo there's no Dream Team meet up yet, but I think that'll happen around the holidays I hope. Sapnap's been really busy this month."

Sapnap disregarded the second part of his response, "Yeah it'll probably be in Florida 'cause it's like a 14 hour drive from here. We gotta find George a decently priced flight too."

"I mean we could also fly out to the UK and possibly meet up with Wilbur and Tommy and all those people" Dream threw the possibility out there, and chat blew up within the matter of seconds.

Dream peeked over to the chat, "Looks like a Dream Team meet up in the UK." he lightly laughed at the exciting concept.

Have you been working on a project or something during your break?

"Sorry to burst all your hopes but he got a job actually. Sent me a cute mirror photo with his fancy job interview clothes and everything." Dream teased

"Yeah, Dream converted into a Sapnap simp once he saw my fire outfit."

"Those wrinkles on your shirt really looked good on you."

The strange and uncomfortable bit of the two intimately play-flirting in front of a 30k audience continued for an unreasonably long time.

What do you do at your job? P.S. please say hi to...

"Hi" Dream cheered. "Sapnap actually uh, works at a 7 eleven now. What do you even do there actually?"

"Way to expose me, there's gonna be like a billion fans swarming up for a meet and greet." He rolled his eyes

"Yeah, you really think you're that famous?." Dream sarcastically remarked.

"Disclaimer if you do pull up on the job, it's on sight" he threatened his fans, making loud hitting noises with his fist and the surface of his palm.

"Do you like, cook food or what?" Dream asked genuinely curious

"Uh like, sometimes. The hot food we serve are like, mediocre at best- well actually everything tastes like shit but bro our taquitos are life changing."

"Sounds like someone's asking to get fired."

"Not if I'm advocating for our taquitos."

3rd wave: capsize.

This related to 7/11 girl from your alt twitter?

Nick was so thankful it wasn't a facecam stream because his cheeks warmed up fast, tinting a warm sanguine colour.

Dream commenced his hysteric giggling once again after hearing the donation. "Look, the chat's spamming simpnap"

"Bro I would never- hey mamas chadnap for life, and that's on jah." This was a pathetic attempt of changing the topic, but Nick knew his audience and he knew exactly how to deal with them... unless?

Mans really applied for a job to talk to the workers

"Actually I can deny that..." Dream vouched, "....because he already was talking to the workers before hand" he wheezed.

Slight nervousness grew in Nick's chest as he realized the topic was being brought back again.

"No no no I did not apply to simp, that's kinda weirdchamp"

"What a liar" Dream accused

7 eleven storytime?

"No no no no it's so embarrassing" Nick begged

"You guys want the whole timeline?" Dream glanced at the chat going off with loads of yesses

"Chat really wants it.. okay let's negotiate. Sapnap what's your sub goal at?"

"6500"

"Alright chat if we can get Sapnap to his sub goal we'll do the entire 7 eleven timeline"

"No we're already almost there. 7000"

"Fine, 7000. Not a lot of people know this but if you have an Amazon Prime account, each month you get a FREE sub to give away to any streamer of your choice..." Dream did a whole promo for twitch prime, and in the blink of an eye the twitch prime subs rolled in, going from around 6450 to 6775.

He continued his speed run, successfully making it to the nether after searching for a lava pool for an incredibly long time. He was running around a fortress looking for a single blaze spawner for blaze rods.

"Chat's saying we hit the sub goal" Dream announced, and as if on cue a magma cube appeared from one side of the fortress, two wither skeletons on the other essentially cutting off Nick from any way of escape. He panicked, using a pile of dirt to speed bridge his way out, over a pool of lava, being struck by a ghast ultimately ending his run.

"Aw, we were so close guys!" He slammed his hands against his desk in frustration "Alright, I guess we can do a story time" he finally gave in, logging onto the Dream SMP for background content.

"Wanna start from the robbery?"

Nick laughed, "You make it sound so extreme. So basically I needed to buy some cat food and me being the smarty pants that I am, ran to the 7 eleven by my house, and I kid you not there was like, a mugging in session. There was some old guy tryna steal beer or something and he was getting like physical, so of course I just threatened his life and he ran away like a wuss."

"I made it sound so extreme?" Dream exclaimed

"Shut up. So anyways yeah now I work at a 7 eleven" Sapnap quickly wrapped up the story

"You're not gonna tell them about the cute worker? Or how you had me, George and Quackity in your ears telling you what to say cause you're awkward like that? Or how you literally went on a date-"

"No no no don't go there." Nick cleared his throat "Um, it's pretty self explanatory, there was a cute cashier there and I asked her out on a date and me being the absolute chick magnet I am, she said yeah" he giggled

"You also freaked her out a lot, do not lie to your fans like that Sapnap. Chat, there was like some alpha male type guy working that day too and Sapnap was hella jealous and they were gonna fight" Dream said with so much enthusiasm

"No I wasn't tryna like, swing at him or anything but he was soo douchey."

"Okay so basically Sapnap walked into the 7 eleven and he had me and George and Quackity on a discord call right? And he had one airpod in the whole time but he was being so weird every time we told him what to do. It's also nimrod November for Sapnap apparently and he blew his cover completely at the end and the cute worker felt so bad for him that she couldn't say no to the date."

"Hey that last part isn't 100% factual, don't be assuming man" he quickly shut him down

"Okay okay fine, but you literally can't deny how cringe you were being. Any OG's in the chat remember the first time Sapnap tried the airpod tactic on like 3 girls at the same time and it ended miserably?" Dream knew very well how to appeal to the audience

"Okay okay shut up it was cringe I agree."

The two went into a fit of laughter realizing how dumb the situation sounded when summarized.

"But like, being completely honest guys I don't even know why he started working at the 7 eleven as if he wasn't already being such a creep" Dream admitted

"Um, I don't even know how it happened either. I was just visiting one day and this woman I think she was like- she wasn't the manager but she was up there I guess, she just called me over and asked me if I wanted a job and handed me papers and stuff." He lazily explained

"Was it the same day you bought her AirPods? Oh yeah chat, Sapnap spent your donation money to be a simp" Dream called him out

"Shut up I needed to buy her a new pair of earbuds after I busted hers" he whined.

"Don't give your money to Sapnap everybody, give it to me!" He shouted over numerous protests from Nick

"Shut up you don't even stream anymore." He chuckled

The two argued for just a few more minutes until Nick decided it was time to end the stream.

"Um, thank you guys for watching, sorry we couldn't beat the game this time but I think Punz is speedrunning right now so I'll send you guys over to him" The two said their goodbyes to the chat before raiding their good friend Punz.

"Man I'm exhausted" Nick slumped back against his chair, relaxing his neck that had been craned for the past hour.

"I'm gonna go edit the latest manhunt, later dude goodnight" Dream left the call, leaving the Texan all alone.

He reached over to his phone,

(1) New Message
»
Y/n   Just now
nice stream, sapnap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 85.4K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
254K 6.3K 35
''𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓎, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝐼 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓎...
165K 1.1K 26
➪ 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. ➪ 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. ➪ 𝙭𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. ➪ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!
1.9M 77.1K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...