Uncharted with One Direction...

De Swissgirl10

One morning I almost drowned. That simple action alone forced me into meeting these people I had never heard... Mai multe

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.

Chapter 29.

953 38 14
De Swissgirl10

Avery’s POV

What was I doing?!

Louis pulled away from me after ten seconds of bliss and he looked me in the eyes. He seemed as though he was searching for something, anything.

“Avery…why did you kiss me?” he asks leaning away.

“I don’t know…it was just a feeling…” I say looking down at my hands. Louis sighs next to me and stands up.

“Come on…the boy’s are waiting and we should tell them about you remembering…something.” Louis takes my hand in his and he leads me out of the airplane.

The place was bustling and people in warm coats bustled around some more. I smiled a bit, this was my home. This was where I belonged.

“Avery! Louis!” I hear someone call. I see Liam standing in the group waving his hands for us with all of our carryon’s around them on the floor. “What took you guys so long?” he asks when we make it to the group, hand in hand still.

“She remembered when we had that mud fight on the beach. You remember? When we were soaked with the sand and threw it at Niall after?” Louis asks j0gging Liam’s and everyone else’s memory.

“Really?” he asks and I nod. Why was everyone embarrassing me when I remembered? I’d soon have my full memory back and I didn’t want them to act crazy when that happened.

“Avery, that’s fantastic!” Zayn tells me patting my arm and I smile lightly at him.

“Thanks, I just don’t know how I do it.” I say flipping my wavy brown hair dramatically. A few of them laugh at this.

“So are we going to the mansion now?” Nad asks standing by Jake. Jake…he was acting a bit strange for some reason. I’d have to solve many problems now that I’m back.

“Yeah. We called Simon and he called a car for us.” Harry answers shaking his head of hair to organize it. His curls were so soft looking…I just wanted to run my fingers through them.

“Simon?” I question.

“He’s our manager, he takes care of us and he signed us to his record label. We call him uncle Si sometimes.” Liam explains.

“That’s when he isn’t in one of his moods.” Louis smirks at his mates and I look at them confused.

“Moods?” I ask as we step outside of the airport. Immediately a few people start screaming and I hold my head –that still had a bandage and stitches in and around it- in pain. What the hell?! Could I not have peace and quiet once in my life?!

“LOUIS!! THANK GOD YOU’RE ALIVE!!” A girl shrieked. All of a sudden tall and thick men surrounded us and the boys seemed to relax a bit. Were they their workers? They are probably used to this by now.

“NIALL!! WHEN I HEARD YOU WERE SICK I ALMOST DIED!!” Another girl screams her hands trying to push the men that stood in a tight circle around us. Ha, they thought they could over power them? They must be idiots.

“ZAYN ARE YOU OKAY?!!” someone shrieked trying to grab Zayn’s casted arm.

Next we were pushed into a large van with our things.

I was squished between Harry and Niall, I’m sure that’s what their names were. I’m almost 100 percent positive. It was very silent in the van, it seemed odd because from what I’ve heard they’re very loud and crazy.

“So….what’s new?” I say aloud from my uncomfortable spot between two practical strangers.

“Nothing….”

“Carrots….I’ll be near carrots soon….THANK THE LORD!!” Louis cries from the other side of the van. I raise an eyebrow at him and he just laughs shaking his head at me then looks away.

“He loves carrots.” Niall explains.

“I can see that. Were you going crazy back on the island from having no carrots?” I question him with a smirk on my face. His head snaps towards me in seriousness. What?

“How do you know we were on an island?” Liam asks from next to him.

“What?” I say in confusion now.

“You didn’t know you were on an island before….how do you know now?” Harry asks from beside me.

“Um…” I meet Zayn’s amazingly brown eyes and he widens them nervously. He slightly shakes his head at me. “Um….”

“Who told you?” Louis exclaims in annoyance.

“Nobody.” I answer.

“Then did you remember?” Harry asks me looking at me in the eye. Our green eyes connect with each other and I get nervous. Should I lie and get their hopes up?

“No…Zayn…he told me….”

“ZAYN!!!!!” Louis smacks the already injured boy in the chest and it causes Zayn to wheeze a bit.

We all stare at Zayn as he coughs up a lung clutching his chest in pain. Agony runs through his eyes and when his eyes meet mine I feel regret flooding through my veins.

Oh no, don’t die on me!

“I’m so sorry mate!” Louis tells his friend who sat on the other side of him next to Nad. Louis pats Zayn’s shoulder soothingly and soon Zayn recovers.

Why was coughing so hard?

Was there something wrong with his chest?

I can’t believe I sold Zayn out….I felt terrible now…

“I’m sorry.” I say to him. He was sitting directly across from me and when looked up he gave me a forced smile while shaking his head in forgiveness. Damn, I’m mean.

The car soon stopped and I looked outside.

Damn, the place can’t be that….can it?

The place we were out was indeed a mansion, a One Direction mansion as the boys told me from before. Liam opened the van doors and stepped out with Niall following him then Harry. Louis helped out Nad and Jake followed her along with Angeline. This left just me and Zayn sitting in the car.

I saw the rest of the group walk forwards to the large white double doors that revealed the rest of the house.

“After you Love.” Zayn smiles at me but I can tell…..

I can tell that he’s in pain.

Did I know about him? Like, were we closer than the others?

I can tell that he’s putting on an act for the world.

Was he just a normal person underneath the fancy clothing?

I can tell that he loves….

What though?

What does Zayn love?

“Babe?” Zayn’s voice is ringing in my ears again. I shake myself and I realize that as I thought about him I was staring directly into his brown topaz eyes.

“You can go first.” I answer him.

“No, you go.” He waves his hand that wasn’t in the cast towards the doorway.

“At the same time then.” I smirk at him. If I wasn’t getting what I wanted then I’d have to compromise but not give in.

“Now, that I can live with.” He and I slid off of the plush yet worn out seats of the van and we both slip out of the van our bare arms touching ever so slightly. I stood up as soon as my feet hit the pavement of the cobblestoned sidewalk that meshed with the street.

I breathed in deeply smelling the very faint and familiar smell of London. I know, I’m strange believing that a city can have a certain smell, but hey! They can.

“Are you alright?” Zayn asks looking down at me. Zayn was taller than by a few inches and I liked that. Hell! He was a good looking guy along with the rest of the boys in the band. It was a bit weird saying that….but it’s true the boys were really handsome….Zayn looked very handsome but his features….they made him exotic gorgeous.

I did not think that.

No, I didn’t think this stranger I just met was extremely good looking….but there’s not use hiding a fact. I would date him if I could.

“Yeah, it’s just…I want to remember…everything…” I say rubbing my arm. Zayn’s uncasted arm wraps itself around my shoulder bringing me into his side slightly. I blush furiously at this because of how I was just thinking about him.

Oh I’m a wreck.

“It will come. I promise.” He tells me as we start to walk forward slowly since he still had cast on his leg.

“How can you promise me that?” I ask looking up at the open white doors of the mansion.

“I just know you’ll remember everything eventually.” He tells me.

“But how?” I ask even more.

“You could never forget about me.” he smiles down at me.

I look at him seriously as he smiles down at me not showing his teeth. His smile fades slowly as he realizes that I’m serious for a second.

“Were we close?” I ask him. “Back on the island I mean.”

“Well…you were close with all the boys-”

“No, that’s not what I mean and you know it.” I say sternly. Wow, where was this girl coming from?

“You and I….” he trails off and I can just barely see memories flash before his eyes.

I hope I’ll remember those same memories someday.

“Yeah…we were close…you would cuddle up against me every night subconsciously because on the beach we slept next to each other. You weren’t afraid to act yourself around me. We had…” he trails off as his eyes meet mine again. “We had good times all the time.”

We walked up the steps almost silently, I could hear loud laughs and talking coming from the house already. I guess the boys were settling back in, very quickly.

“Want me to show you your room?” Liam asks me sticking out his elbow for me to hold.

“Sure, I get to have my own room?” I ask in disbelief. I’ve never had my own room. When I was younger my big brother and I always had to share since we lived in a flat. Scott…..my brother…oh thank god I remembered about him….it’s all my fault.

My brother died because of me.

And I couldn’t stand to remember it.

“Yeah, come on.” Liam sees the dreaded and pained look on my face and brings me up the stairs before I can feel any tears drop.

We walk up the steps Liam taking them two at a time pulling me up with every step he skipped. When we make it the second floor I feel the tears fall out of my eyes.

Liam leads me down the hallway and stops to look back at the stairs. He then turns to me and crushes me to his chest and I hug him tightly letting my tears fall like rain showers. It’s like he just knew that I needed a hug to let the tears out.

He rubs my back as I dig my face into his shirt that I’m probably soaking. I hear him comfort me by saying “It’s okay” and “You’re alright” and many more things.

After about a few minutes I push away from him, my tears run dry completely now. I wipe my face from the stains and I look up at him.

“What was that about?” he asks me holding my shoulders still. His brown eyes are full of worry and sadness, I guess I really was close to all the boys.

“I just thought of something from before….all of this…” I say turning away from him and walk a few feet down the hall.

“What?” he asks me walking up next to me. He takes my arm and slowly pulls me to a room. He opens the room and I see black and white. “Oh, and sorry about the colors. We just had the people throw something together.”

“No it’s fine. I liked the stripes along the bed.” I smile at it.

“Louis saw it when he came upstairs and said that it was as if he put it together himself.” Liam chuckles to himself.

“Louis likes carrots and stripes.” I say so I would remember it.

“So, you really don’t remember….anything about us?” Liam asks sadly.

“No, I’m sorry. Well I get bursts of flashbacks at random times but…not much.” I say.

“Oh, well….are you okay with explaining to me why you cried?” he asks standing there with his hands in his pockets.

“Oh…that…you know what? No, I’m fine. I don’t have to talk about it.”

“Are you sure?” he asks titling his head in curiosity.

“Yep, but if I do want to talk about it….I’ll ask you to listen.” I smile at him.

“Okay, do you want to rest or eat? We have new food downstairs and I bet Niall’s probably already eaten half of it if not more.” He laughs loudly.

“I’ll just rest for a bit. Come and get me if I’m not up by dinner time, okay?” I ask him sitting down on the incredibly soft bed.

“Sure. Don’t be a stranger downstairs when you come down.” And with that Liam left my new room. I sighed and raked my fingers through my hair before looking back up. I kicked off the cheap hospital shoes I was given back in the US and slipped under the covers.

I had a million things running through my heavily sedated head but I didn’t care.

I deserved to sleep for once.

I'm so sorry for the long wait!!

I've been busy and nobody really comments on it telling me they like it anymore :'(

SO ANYWAYS!

How'd you like it?

Did you like the Zayn and Avery moment?

What about her remembering her brother Scott?

What team are you?

Team Louis?

Team Harry?

Team Zayn?

What will happen when she wakes up??

Find out in chapter 30 (we're there already?!):

Votes: 30?

Comments: 25?

I PUBLISHED A REAL BOOK!! CHECK IT OUT AT THE EXTERNAL LINK!!

Also I'm making a Kik group chat, so if you want to be apart of it comment your name!!

I LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LOVES!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

29.4K 1K 35
The boys are ready for there senior trip!!! all of them are excited to fly across state to the beautiful island of Hawaii. But what if the plane cras...
50K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
74 0 5
"If I die, tell her I loved her." ------ To El: "When we first met, I had no idea that you'd become this important to me, and I don't care how compli...
8.6K 238 15
When Faith Cunnings and her new boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson, go on a vacation to the tropical island of Jamaica, they expect it to be the best time of...