𝑅𝐸𝐺𝑅𝐸𝑇 β₯

By jikookcore-

β₯ π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€ β₯ " 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐭 𝐚π₯π₯ , 𝐉𝐒𝐦𝐒𝐧. 𝐏π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐒𝐦.. οΏ½... More

Back
A lane down the past (Part 1)
A lane down the past (Part 2)
A lane down the past (Part 3)
A lane down the past ( Part 4)
A lane down the past (Part 5)
A lane down the past (Part 6)
A lane down the past (Part 7)
A lane down the past ( Part 8)
A lane down the past (Part 9 )
A lane down the past ( Part 10 )
A lane down the past ( Part 11)
A lane down the past ( Part 12 )
A lane down the past ( Part 13)
A lane down the past (Part 14)
Jeon Jungkook
Thunder
Taehyung's wrath
Interview and a sudden guest
A special notice
Interview and a sudden guest 2
Broken heart
Confession
I love Him
Wedding
It was always you
It was , is and always will be you .
Pain
Count down
Dresses for the wedding
Elope with me
Wedding time
Wedding time ( Part 2 )
Real Wedding
Claim me
Wedding night πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Happy
Parents ( a bit πŸ”ž )
Happy birthday
Honeymoon and Blowjob in the kitchen
Trip : Honeymoon
Why here?
Jikook rings
Shower πŸ”ž
Request
Isn't that Tae ?
Mistakenly, met
Sorry , Kookie πŸ”ž
Will you marry me?
Taehyung's Jagiya πŸ”ž
Vhope gets married
Jeon Jin Ae
Happy birthday Jin Ae
Morning (πŸ”ž)
Bend πŸ”ž
10 years later .... ( The end )

Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook (πŸ”ž)

1.8K 98 23
By jikookcore-

Author's POV

" Time for your gift , Jeongguk. " Jimin said, before wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, and smashing their lips together . Jungkook immediately kissed back , tounge directly thrusting into Jimin's mouth , exploring the hot , sweet , delicious craven . Jimin moaned as Jungkook's hands travelled from both his milky , meaty thighs, and then went under his white mini skirt to grop his ass .

Jungkook lifted Jimin's skirt and he tucked the end material somewhere in the elastic of Jimin's skirt . Now he could see the total black lace panties, and Jimin's ass squeezing out in the mirror.

Jimin here was getting breathless and he pulled away . " Happy birthday Jungkook ah !" Jimin said , panting slightly.

Jungkook smiled and started massaging and squeezing Jimin's both ass cheeks with both his hands . "Ahh Mhmm kookie ." Jimin moaned out softly.

" You are so beautiful Jimin.. ah Mhmm I love you ."

" I love you too ." Jungkook said before starting to kiss Jimin's neck softly.

" Ahh kookie . Now ... bed . Please . Fuck me daddy. " Jimin said , eyes closed , anticipating Jungkook's seductive kisses down his jaw and neck.

Jungkook smirked and immediately stood up and he walked up to their bed and threw Jimin on it . " Ah . I love when you are rough with me , daddy. " Jimin said, sitting up in the middle of the bed , and opening his legs wide. Jungkook looked in between Jimin's opened legs , and licked his lips . He slowly went over to Jimin and pulled off the fishnets from his lower half . " And if I start now , then I won't stop until you are sore and the neighbors know my name. " Jungkook said , picking up Jimin's right leg, and starting to kiss his leg , initializing it from his toes. He kissed his lower knee , knee , and then slowly trailed his kisses up to Jimin's thighs , going back to his inner thighs, and then starting to suck hickeys there, while massaging the other thigh . " Ahh .. Jungkook ahh ." Jimin softly moaned . Jungkook suddenly stopped and flipped Jimin over , making him lay down on his chest. He took off Jimin's skirt , and threw it off somewhere. The luscious, delicious ass was sticking up with pride . Jungkook sat down with his legs folded on the bed , and pulled up Jimin's body on his lap , to lay down across it .

Jungkook leaned in and bit on Jimin's right ass cheek , softly, while roughly squeezing the left one. " Ahhh . Daddy mhm. " Jimin moaned . Jungkook started marking Jimin's ass , as his and ONLY his . "Mhmm ... baby boy... your ass is so soft and squishy. Even after six years, I couldn't get enough of this
sweet , delicious ass ." Jungkook said , now starting to rub his hand on Jimin's ass.

" Now .. I'll spank you. Count . Okay ?"Jungkook said, getting a nod from Jimin.

SPANK !

" One ." Jimin said , eyes closed .

SPANK !

" Two ." Jimin counted .

SPANK !

" Three ." Jimin whimpered now . The spanks were getting harder by each .

SPANK !

" Four ."

SPANK !

" AHHH ! F-FIVE. "

SPANK !

" S-six ."

" Oh doll . Don't get exhausted so fast . You still need to take fourteen spanks more ." Jungkook said , now finally taking off Jimin's panties, and separating the ass cheeks , and licking Jimin's pink small hole.

" Ahh ! Daddy !" Jimin moaned .

SPANK !

" Seven ." Jimin said, now slowly tearing up .

SPANK !

" E-eight ." Jungkook licked his lips , by the sight of Jimin's red ass , jiggling with each spank he was providing it with .

SPANK !

" Nine ." Jimin said , now finally tears falling down his eyes. Jungkook knew Jimin was crying, but he decided to be rough with him tonight .

SPANK!

" T-ten ahh .. mhmm . No more daddy ." Jimin cried. Jungkook ignored him and continued to enjoy .

SPANK !

" Eleven. "

SPANK !

" Twelve ."

SPANK !

" Thirteen. "

SPANK !

" Fourteen. Ahhh Ahhh Mhmm ."

SPANK !

" F-Fifteen ."

SPANK !

" Sixteen ."

SPANK !

" Seventeen... ah . No more daddy ."
" Just three more love ." Jungkook said, kissing and sucking and squeezing Jimin's ass cheeks. " Ahh mhnn !"

SPANK !

" Eighteen ."

SPANK !

" N-Nineteen ."

SPANK !

This spank was way more harder than all the previous ones. " AHHHH ! T-TWENTY AH ! MHMM !" Jimin screamed.

Jimin's ass , was full of Jungkook's hand marks and were totally red . Jungkook did not waste anytime. He immediately separated Jimin's ass cheeks , and pushed one finger inside his tight hole.

Jimin shrieked up . He finally started sobbing and crying . " Ahh .. daddy. Pull out . Please I-it hurts. " Jimin cried .

Jungkook pulled Jimin's hair softly and made him look back, arching his back. He softly attached their lips , but also pulled away soon . " Everything will be fine . Hm ? Don't cry. " Jungkook's soothing voice somehow made Jimin calm down , and he eventually relaxed. " Move Jungkook." Jimin wishpered, and soon , there was another finger was added in his ass . Jungkook slowly started scissoring Jimin. He moaned by the feeling of Jimin's tight walls clenching around his fingers. " Ahh ! Jungkook Ahh! Mhm ... faster. " Jimin moaned, and Jungkook added another finger and started pushing those three fingers in and out of Jimin's hole . " Mhmm ... ahhh !" Jimin moaned, but all moanings stopped, when Jungkook pulled out his fingers . Jimin whined at the loss of contact .

Jungkook smiled and placed Jimin down on the bed , and he took of Jimin's crop top, and threw the top away , not caring where it lands .

Jungkook, himself got off the bed , and stripped all his clothes , and soon he was hovering over Jimin , in between his legs, and his cock entering Jimin's already stretched hole.

" Say baby . Wanna scream my name? Be sore ? Let the neighbor know how good I am fucking you?" Jungkook said , thrusting into Jimin.

" Ahh mhmm . Y-yes daddy . Why n-not?" Jimin said , arching his back , making Jungkook drool .

" Okay then. " Jungkook said , before thrusting in hard inside Jimin. " AHHH ! JUNGKOOK!!!!!!! AHHH FUCK !" Jimin shouted , and moaned .

Jungkook fastened his pace , rocking the bed , making it hit the wall .

" Ahh ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah !!! F-fuck Mhmm.. daddy ahh !" Jimin moaned , wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist , and hands around Jungkook's neck. He pulled Jungkook down and kissed him . Jungkook immediately kissed back, now slamming in harder. " Ah !" Jimin moaned in the kiss .

" FUCK ! FASTER JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted, and Jungkook increased his pace , thrusting in in an animalistic pace .

" Ahh ! Jimin's eyes rolled back at the back of his head , and mouth hanged open.

" Ah ! Fuck !"

THRUST .

" AHH ! JUNGKOOK AHH ! MHMM DADDY!"

THRUST !

" AH ! I AM CUMMING JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted.

" Let go then baby . Cum for me ." As if that was the button , Jimin cummed immediately, shooting his cum out on the mattress and also on his and Jungkook's chest.

Jimin panted as he came down from his high . His legs unwrapped around Jungkook's waist and fell down tiredly . Jungkook continued to thrust inside Jimin and finally he came inside Jimin filling him up . Jungkook immediately pulled out and kissed Jimin's forehead and fell down beside the tired boy .

He pulled Jimin closer to himself , and pulled the covers up to their necks, covering their naked bodies . Jimin snuggled up to his chest .

" I love you Jungkook. But I am sore and my ass is stinging ." Jimin complained . Jungkook chuckled. " Sorry love. But .... indeed it was the best birthday gift ever ."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi people ! How was the smut ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...
14.7K 527 20
❛ 𝑨𝒏 π’‚π’π’π’“π’†π’™π’Šπ’„ π‘±π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 π’”π’–π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’…π’‚π’ π‘»π’‚π’†π’‰π’šπ’–π’π’ˆ π’˜π’‰π’π’Ž π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 ? ❜ ⚠ cringe ⚠...
483K 13.6K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope
71.6K 2.7K 55
LOVE OR OBSESSION ----------------