Moonlight Kaitous || Kaitou J...

By nenezukook

Immortality What is that? Immortality is eternal life, being exempt from death, unending existence. Wendy Qu... More

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
1. Encounter With The Blunt Girl
2. The Illusion Maker Appears
3. Selfless Selfishness Act
4. 700 Year-old Snake And It's Egg
5. Swindler Thieves Vs. Phantom Thieves
7. Games, Treasures And Secrets
8. Welcome To The Shining Night
9. Memories Of The Carnation Flower
10. Crash! Into The Ruined Castle!
11. A Marionettist's Puppet Pt. 1
12. A Marionettist's Puppet Pt. 2
13. Music Box At The Paris' Arts Festival
14. Dimension Of Royalty And The 1000 Beasts Pt. 1
15. Dimension Of Royalty And The 1000 Beasts Pt. 2
《~⊙~⊙~⊙☆⊙~⊙~⊙~》
16. Princess Paprika's Wailing Stick Trouble
17. Berserk! Gyuki, The Terrifying Monster! Pt. 1
18. Berserk! Gyuki, The Terrifying Monster! Pt. 2
19. Heart-Pounding Vacation Time
20. Unrequited Love Under The Sakura
21. Kaneari's Extravagant Masquerade Party
22. A Snow Drop Memory
23. Curse Of The Yin-Yang Medal
24. Heaven Garden's Temple Of Secrets
25. The Witch, The Diamond And The Joker
26. Eyes Of Diamond And Eyes Of Ocean
27. Doors To The Mirage And Past Pt. 1
28. Doors To The Mirage And Past Pt. 2
《IMPORTANT NOTICE》
29. Clash! Battle Of The Highlands!
30. Lunar Forest Hidden Treasure
31. The Child Residing In The Olden House
32. Six Trillion Years And A Night Story Pt. 1
33. Six Trillion Years And A Night Story Pt. 2
34. A Human's Qualification

6. School Of Truth And Lies

300 8 3
By nenezukook

WARNING : LONG CHAPTER

When an immortal got victim by the scythe, it'll never be revive even when the scythe is broken.

The girl let out an incredulous gasp and face the hooded man, "Isn't that what you wanted? To stop your never-ending miseries" he quickly interjected before the girl could utter a word.

She went silent and ponder on the question. She just wants to be a normal girl but thanks to her 'abnormal ability' she can't achieve a simple dream. The girl nodded her head, "Good. In exchange of this information, I need something in return"

"And what is that?" she asked cautiously.

"Once you had your hands on the scythe, you will give it to me afterwards"

She examine the man infront of her, "That's seem to be too easy for a prize"

"It's not a prize exactly it's an exchange to be precise" he extended his hand to the girl, "Now, do we have a deal? Wendy Quinn" Wendy stared at the hand then at the man then back to the man again.

Wendy hesitated at first but grab it anyway, "Deal" both of them shook hands as a sign of agreement. The hooded man was about to leave when Wendy called out to him, "Wait! What's your name?"

"Call me Ace, dear Wendy" Then he disappeared. Since then, Ace never once again appeared to Wendy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
JOKER'S POV

"Joker are you alright?" I glance at Marionette, turn bright red and quickly averted my eyes from her, "He can't even look at me in the eye..."

After what just happened who wouldn't?!

"Ms. Marionette, I think Mr. Joker has every right to be embarrassed" Hachi said, easing the worries away from Marionette.

"I asked so many times, what did I do wrong?"

I'm so embarrassed right now...it makes me want to dug a hole and hide there in shame...

FLASHBACK

When I woke up, I felt something wrap around my waist tightly and something warm pressed against my back. I glance down and saw it was an arm that was wrapped on my waist. I took a peek behind me. A person was laying beside me more like behind me, have blue green hair, pale skin and sleeping soundly.

Oh it's just Marionette.

It took a minute for the information to sink in. When it finally does, I widen my eyes and my face grew red like a tomato.

I carefully nut quickly got off the bed and sat away from the bed.

What happened last night? I remember stealing the 'Gemini Archangel', challenge with Lily and what's his name, won, carried Marionette in Sky Joker and let...her...sleep in...my...room.

DAMN IT! HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE JOKER?! I THOUGHT SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!!

I crawl towards my bed with a sleeping girl on it with a plan to kick this girl out. When I was almost at my destination, Marionette shifted and face my direction. I immediately stop and peer at her to see she was still sleeping. I let out a sigh of relief before moving on to my plan.

I reach for Marionette's hand to pull her off the bed but suddenly a hand grab my wrist and grip it tightly. I glance at Marionette to see her wide awake. She pulled me towards with an incredible strength, making me on top of her.

I flutter my eyes open and they were greeted day a pair of crystal blue eyes. The color of a mysterious ocean gazing at my own blue eyes. Somehow mysterious, you could see different emotions swirling inside of it but the most noticeable is pain? Suffering? Depression? No, loneliness.

Regardless of being wonderstruck the position I realize the position we're in.

Our faces were only inches from each other! No, scratch that, it's barely few millimeters! Our nose were barely touching! What's more our lips nearly brushed each other!

My face grew hotter like a volcano and butterflies swarm in my stomach when a voice intervene, "Uhh...Mr. Joker?" I turn my head to the entrance to see a confuse Hachi, angry Queen and a displeased Spade.

I quickly sat up from my position, "Spade? Queen? What are you two doing here?!" I screamed in panic.

"What do you think you're doing, pervert?" Queen growled, gripping on her sword tightly.

"Joker, how much have you fallen?" Spade asked, pointing his Ice Gun at me.

I started sweating in fear, "G-guys I ca-can explain"

"Say your prayers Joker!"

"Ice Shot!" Queen and Spade beat me to pulp.

END OF FLASHBACK

The worst part is, Master scolded me for hours! And at that moment I realize Marionette is dense as hell!

"Well whatever, at least we got the 'Hell Girl's Doll'" Marionette said, holding the treasure before giving it to Hachi who pit it inside the backpack.

"Hold it! Moonlight Kaitous!" Inspector Oniyama ordered, "You're so under arrest Phantom Thieves!" He threw one of his handcuffs at us before I counterattack it with my card.

"That's our cue to escape! Let's go!" We ran away from the scene, hearing Inspector Oniyama's voice from afar.

While running away, we bump with a highschool girl with two green ponytail, "Oh sorry mister! Miss!" Hachi and the girl drop their backpack to the ground.

*WEE-OWW-WEE-OWW*

*WEE-OWW-WEE-OWW*

*WEE-OWW-WEE-OWW*

The sound of sirens were could be heard not far from here, "They're catching up" Marionette mumbled.

"We need to go now Hachi!" Hachi nodded his head and grab the backpack. We used Marionette's Illusion to hide ourselves while the police cars drove past us.

"You won't get away Joker!!!" Inspector Oniyama shouted, driving further away from our hiding spot. When the coast is clear we let out a sigh before glitching and our disguise disappeared.

"Your Illusions are quite useful Ms. Marionette" Hachi praised, a victory smile plastered on his face.

I place my hands behind my head and intertwine my fingers, "Meh, her Illusions has the functions as my Image Gum" I argued back. Marionette didn't say a word but kept staring at the backpack intensely, "Shorty Brat? What's wrong?"

"Hachi" she called. Hachi hummed in respond, turning to her, "That's not our backpack"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Hachi and I grab the bag, unzip it and dump everything that's inside only to see textbooks, pencil and other school stuff. "Hachi..." I called, voice lowering.

Hachi flinched, sweating bullets in nervousness, "Y-yes Mr. Joker...?"

I inhale first before shouting at his face, "YOU PICKED THE WRONG BAG?!?!?!"

"I'M SORRY!!!" He apologized, bowing infront of me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We found the highschool girl's school from earlier and now disguising ourselves as students with Image Gum, "Thanks to your bumbling, you made extra work for us Hachi"

"I'm sorry" he apologized once more, a gloomy aura surrounding him.

"All we have to do is find a green haired girl in two ponytails right? This'll be easy, but while we're at it..." her eyes twinkled with a tint of curiosity and ravenous while holding her broom which had lightning sparks coming out of it, "Let's explore this school, I haven't been to one"

Me and Hachi sweat dropped at her reaction, "Explore? You look like you're going to start a massacre" I commented.

"That's kinda true. Mmh? Ms. Marionette, you've never went to school before?" Hachi asked, tilting his head a little.

Marionette look at Hachi and shake her head, "Nope. Never. Nu-uh"

"Wow. First, you've never been to a festival and now a school. What's next, the mall?" I mocked. I glance each at Marionette to see her blinking her eyes three times in confusion. I stumble in disbelief, "W-wait, you haven't been to one?"

She shook he head in no, "WHAT WORLD HAVE YOU LIVE IN?!?!?!"

"Kaitou Marionette! You're here!" We heard a voice called out. The three of us hide in the bush, startled by the voice.

"Don't tell me someone already saw right through my disguise?" Marionette asked, impressed written on her face.

It's not the time to be impressed you know...

"Kaitou Marionette! Over here, over here!" A student run passed our bush and went to the girl we bump from earlier, "We heard you had a susscesful heist with Joker just now" more students swarm around the girl.

"Yeah! How'd you escape the cops?"

"Where's the treasure called the 'Hell Girl's Doll'?"

"Can you show us your Illusions again?!"

The three of us went out of our hiding place and gawked at the scene before us, "What's happening?" Hachi asked, raising his left eyebrow in question.

"They said Kaitou Marionette" I answered unsurely. Marionette grab our wrists and blend with the crowd to watch the scene.

"Better than an illusion, why not I show you guys the 'Hell Girl's Doll'?" The girl from before asked. She grab something form her backpack and pulled out the treasure we stole earlier, "Tada~ Joker and I just stole it~" she held the treasure up high, letting everyone see it.

"Can you please tell us how you and Joker stole it?" One student begged, eyes pleading for the favor to come true. Before the girl can say a thing, the bell ring, indicating school time.

*RIIIIIIIING*

The girl hide the treasure back to the backpack and smiled apologetic at everyone, "Sorry guys, maybe next time~" everyone let out an "aww" before proceeding to Thierry designated classrooms.

"See ya Marionette!" The girl waved her hand. I observe the girl, seeing a resemblance with Marionette. Same hairstyle, same skin color and same eyes color. The only difference was her hair is green while Marionette's is blue green. If she wasn't wearing a uniform you could've mistake her as Shorty Brat.

The impersonator was about to walk away when Marionette grab her wrist and lead her to a secluded place, me and Hachi following behind, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" She tried to pry Marionette's hand from her wrist.

Marionette stop walking and let her go, "You're not Kaitou Marionette, who are you?" Marionette asked, getting straight to the point.

"Who are you to even accuse me that? I'm obviously Kaitou Marionette" the impersonator argued back, "Don't tell me she's you"

Marionette pointed her broom, which appeared out of nowhere, at the girl, lightning sparks coming out. "Can I kill her?" She muttered darkly.

"Eek!" The girl cross her arms infront of her as a shield, "What are you crazy?!"

"Ms. Marionette, calm down! We're Phantom Thieves not murderers!" Hachi intervene, trying to calm the blood thirsty Marionette, "Mr. Joker please help!"

"And...done!" I rejoiced as I put the last two cards on my card tower.

"A card tower?! Mr. Joker stop goofing around and help!"

"Eh but it's so tiring. Let Shorty Brat have her fun"

"MR. JOKER!!!" Hachi screamed right into my ear.

I walk towards the girls, suffering a ringing sound on my right ear, "Alright, alright. Geez no need to shout directly at my ear..." Once I was close enough, I chop Marionette's neck to make her unconscious and caught her sleeping form.

"Why did you do that for?!" Hachi exclaimed incredulously.

"What? She needs a break and as for you" I face the girl who impersonated Marionette, "Why did you impersonate Marionette and claim that you're her?"

"W-wait did you just said M-Marionette? T-then you must been J-Joker?" She stuttered.

"That's right" me, Hachi and Marionette explode and reveal our original clothes, "Now answer my question"

She agape at us, eyes wide and mouth open, "I'm sorry!" She unexpectedly apologized, bowing her head.

Me and Hachi fall anime style, "What happened to your arrogance just a minute ago?"

"I'm sorry! At first I didn't want to do it but it just happens!" She continued on apologizing, "I want to make friends but somehow I always mess things up and in the end I'm lonely again. When one night, Marionette made her debut and one of my classmate was there. When Marionette escape, my classmate followed her and instead met me so she assumed that I'm Kaitou Marionette" her eyes started watering and voice wavering, "I tried to deny it but as time pass by it's getting harder to tell them the truth..."

"So you decided to keep lying? Is that it?" Marionette asked, waking up.

"You don't understand! I need to do it so I can make friends!" She argued back, tears brimming at the corner of her eyes.

"If that is what a friend is then I would rather be lonely" the girl gape at Marionette, "Your way of making friends is lying. Why do you think you can't make friends? Is because you're pathetic. Lamentable. Appalling. Deplorable. Miserable" Marionette said, emphasizing every word.

The girl infront started to cry, tears falling like waterfall. Marionette turn around, her back facing the girl, "I can't even look at you, it makes me...queasy"

The girl threw her backpack towards Marionette and run away, "Ms. Marionette you're a little bit too harsh" Hachi commented, sympathizing the girl.

Marionette pick the backpack and grab the 'Hell Girl's Doll', "The plan works" she started walking away.

"Wait you insulted her just to take back the treasure?" I asked, looking at her in disbelief.

She stopped walking but didn't turn around, "I did not insult her, I just told her the truth. She can't keep lying to everyone like that it's annoying" she gave us a brief glance before riding off with her broom.

Her and her bluntness. Even I wouldn't talk to someone like that. So troublesome.

"Sigh, let's go Hachi" I called over. When I was about to take a step forward, a small jack-o-lantern appeared infront of me, jumping up and down, "What's this?" Hachi lean in close, inspecting the jack-o-lantern.

"Find you, find you, find you" it said. It flashes three times before exploding.

"Hachi watch out!"

*BOOM*

"Hachi!" I yelled in concern. Once the smoke cleared I saw Hachi lying on the ground unconscious, "Hachi!" I ran towards him only to be stop by lightning. I turn to the source, to see a man with a pumpkin head holding a trident.

He cackled loudly, "Hahahaha! I'm the Phantom Thief, Pumpkinhead! And I'm here for you, Marionette!" He pointed his trident at the sleeping Hachi, "Eh? You're Marionette? I thought she's a girl"

"YOU STUPID! THAT'S MY APPRENTICE!" I screamed at his stupidness.

Pumpkinhead turn towards me before widening his eyes, "You're that brat from before!"

"Before?"

"Yes! The one who stole the 'Fairy Jewel' from me! I won't ever forget you and your other companion did to me!"

I hit my fist on my palm, remembering the time I did met him, "Oh! You mean the you're the one who is called Cucumber Head?"

"It's PUMPKIN Head!" He corrected, face full of annoyance.

I turn serious and readied a card, "You were searching for Marionette. Why do you need her?" I asked cautiously.

Pumpkinhead grin evilly, "My master need her for something confidential reasons" his grin widened at the word 'confidentail'

I narrowed my eyes at him, "And what's this confidentail reasons are?"

He pointed his trident at me, "That's for me to know and you to run! Pumpkin Spark!" Lightning shot out, go win towards me.

"Shooting Star!" I threw the card. The card and lightning collided, creating smoke everywhere. I quickly grab Hachi and run inside the school where apparently the students having their break time.

"Joker? What's he doing here?"

"Maybe he's here for Marionette"

"Or maybe he's here to steal something" more and more gossip spread around the campus.

Why did Shorty Brat left when you need her?!

"Marionette! Where are you?!?!" Pumpkinhead threw his Mini-pumpkins and explode at different parts of the campus.

"Shuffle Shoot!" I threw a flurry of cards at every Mini-pumpkins. I ran and ran into classrooms, "Everyone outside now!" I shouted.

"Mr. Joker?" I heard Hachi uttered. Looking down I saw Hachi waking up, "What's happening?"

I set him down, "Listen, I need you to evacuate everyone out of this school. I'll deal with Pumpkin Head" I instructed as I began running away. Hachi nodded his head before evacuating every student and faculties out. I used Image Gum to disguise myself as Marionette and ran towards Pumpkinhead's direction.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Hey! I heard you're looking for me" Pumpkinhead turn to the voice and saw Kaitou Marionette standing in the middle of the hallway.

Pumpkinhead laugh before saying, "Ah there you are. Master will be ecstatic for your return"

"Tell your Master to back off, I'm not interested to whatever he's going to say" she said firmly.

Pumpkinhead smirk in return, "Then I'll force you! Pumpkin Spark!" Lightning went out of his trident, speeding towards Marionette.

"Straight Flush!" Marionette blinding him. She charge forward with a card in hand. When close enough, she swing the card at the trident, making Pumpkin Head to dropping it. Marionette slide her her left leg under under feet and immediately grab the trident.

Pumpkinhead stumble to the ground and land on his bottom with an 'oof' sound, "Why you little-" His head fell off, revealing a cucumber-like head, "M-my mask!"

"Why don't you change your name into Cucumber Head instead? It's more fitting don't ya think?" Marionette joked, a grin making its way to her lips.

"Don't rejoice yet Marionette" suddenly Marionette got trapped by a sticky substance.

"What the-I can't move!" She struggled, squirming under the hold of the sticky substance.

Pumpkin Head stand up and cackle, "Hahahaha! That's Pumpkin Gum! Has the same components as the spider's web, sticky and indestructible! There's now way you can escape, Marionette" Pumpkinhead cackled louder.

Marionette gritted her teeth before exploding, revealing Joker, "Wha-Joker?! Where's Marionette?!" He asked surprised.

"Sorry to break it to you pal, but Marionette isn't here" Joker answered.

"Nngg, I'm going empty handed. I'm going to kill you for the humiliation you've caused me back then!" He dragged Joker outside of school.

"That was 10 years ago! You haven't let go of your grudge?! Besides I'm just just a kid back then!" Joker screamed while squirming.

"And that's the worst part! I lost to a 10 year-old brat! Don't you know how much humiliation I've suffered back then? I was the laughing stock to all Phantom Thieves!"

"Mr. Joker!" Joker turn towards Hachi to see him trapped with Pumpkinhead's Pumpkin Gum, not only him but the students and the faculty teachers also, "Mr. Joker you're caught as well! And is that a cucmber?" Hachi asked, gazing at Pumpkin Head in confusion.

Pumpkinhead was surrounded by a dark aura, head down and tightened his grip on the trident, "I'm. Not. A. CUCUMBER!!!!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Everyone screamed in shock.

Pumpkinhead pointed his trident at the students, "All of you are going to die! Starting with you Joker!" He pointed his trident at Joker, lightning sparks flying all over it.

His eyes widen and started sweating profusely, "H-hang on maybe w-we could talk this out?" Pumpkinhead didn't waste any time and shot lightning towards Joker. When the lightning was about to hit Joker another lightning counter it, "What the?!-" Pumpkinhead turn to his side to see Marionette standing in the distance with smoke coming out of her broom.

"I guess I'm right on time" Marionette uttered to herself.

"It's Marionette! She's come to save us!"

"Eh? Wasn't her hair green? Not blue green?"

"Who cares? We're saved!" Cheers spread throughout the students.

Joker turn to the voice and saw the real Marionette. She came! The real one!

"Ah there you are Kaitou Marionette" Pumpkinhead grin at her direction.

"Eh? You're want me? Usually is Joker the enemies want" Marionette questioned tilting her head a little.

"He's also seeking revenge because Mr. Joker humiliated him when he was a kid" Hachi answered for her.

Marionette nodded in understanding, "Oh that's makes sense"

"Hey! I'm not THAT bad!" Joker defended. Marionette ignored this and run inside the school, "If you want me then better catch me!"

Pumpkin Head followed Marionette into the school. Marionette took a sharp turn and used the stairs, Pumpkin Head following behind. Both of them chased each other from floor to floor until Marionette took another turn and suddenly disappeared. Pumpkinhead stop in his tracks and look everywhere for her, "I'm up here!" Marionette said from above. He look up to see Marionette running up the stairs.

He ran up the stairs from floor three to floor three again before running up some more only ending up in floor three again. He stop running and look at the sign, "What's happening? Why I'm still in the third floor?!" Pumpkinhead ran up the stairs again to be in the third floor. He clicked his tounge and ran once more to be in the third floor again, "How is this possible?!" He shouted before he caught a glimpse of blue green hair.

"I'm right here!"

"No, right here!"

"Over here!" Marionette's voice echoed throughout the third floor.

Pumpkinhead turn his head everywhere, trying to pinpoint where the voice was coming from, "Show yourself!" A giggle resounded before Marionette showed up infront of him, "You called?"

Pumpkinhead pointed his trident at her, "I got you now!" Before he could shot her with lightning, another Marionette appear behind him and stole his trident, "What the, another one?"

"Now!" Both Marionettes said at the same time. The whole floor glitch before disappearing, revealing they were outside of school. Suddenly a cage fall down, trapping Pumpkinhead. He look up to see Joker and the other students on the roof, "Joker? How'd you guys escaped?! And how come there's two Marionette?!" One of the Marionettes glitch and disappeared revealing the girl from before, "What?!"

♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧

Explanation corner time! Here's the trick that Marionette used. Before coming to back school, Marionette used her Illusions to disguise the sign as the third floor so when Pumpkinhead ran up the stairs he keep ending up the same floor. Using Marionette's voice, she was able to lead him outside of school where a trap was waiting for him. The captured students and Joker went to the rooftop to push the cage on Pumpkinhead. Now how did Joker and the rest escaped? Well, the Marionette Pumpkinhead was chasing is the impersonator girl from before. While distracted, the real Marionette used this chance and freed the others.

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧

"And that's how. I am an Illusion Maker" Marionette said proudly. She turn towards the girl and said, "You're really are a stupid girl" the girl lower her head in shame, "But also brave. You're brave enough to lie to the while school and also to seek help from someone you'd owe with. So if you're brave enough to do that then I'm sure you're a slow brave enough to tell the truth" the girl look at Marionette who only nod towards where the students were.

The girl walk up to them and cleared her throat, "Uhmm everyone...I'm sorry!" She bowed deeply, "I'm sorry for lying to all of you! I'm not Kaitou Marionette! I just did that because I want...to make friends. When the day all of you thought I'm her I felt happy I felt like I belong here so I'm...I'm really sorry!" The crowd went silent until one student place a hand on her shoulder.

"We already knew you're lying from the start, we just didn't want to hurt your feelings also, Kirara" Kirara raise her head up to see everyone smiling at her. She started crying and keep apologizing.

Joker, Marionette and Hachi watched the scene, "I'm still don't understand why they admired me so much" Marionette questioned.

"Of course they would! You're amazing, smart, pretty and daring! I would love to be your friend Ms. Marionette!" Hachi answered enthusiastically.

Marionette stare at Hachi for a little while, "Do you want to befriend a criminal Hachi?"

Hachi went confused from the question, "But aren't a Phantom Thief consideration a criminal? Then I don't care we're both the same"

"What if a murderer? Would you still befriend someone who killed before?" The atmosphere around us grew thick. Hachi widen his eyes while Joker stare at Marionette, observing her, "Here's the 'Hell Girl's Doll'. I'm going now" she threw the treasure at Joker before flying away with her broom.

A murderer? Has Marionette...killed someone before?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

4077 words

Quote for the day :

Whatever you hear about me please believe it. I no longer have time to explain myself, you can add some if you want.

Kirara is my oc. Incase some didn't remember, Pumpkinhead featured in Ep. 43, where Jack, King and Ai met when they were children.
PS. This was a rush chapter, I'm sorry if it's sucks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 6.9K 25
She knew he meant trouble. Yet she loved him. When seventeen-year-old Quinn Sophia Richards leaves New York to live with her grand-aunt, Helen Devera...
1.2K 60 14
Book 2 for "Kaitou Joker - the Butler's Prison" ! TEMPORARY BOOK COVER - DRAWING OF JOKER ISN'T MY ART. CREDIT TO ARTIST ! Joker and his "remaining"...
1.6K 254 24
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "This world that you're begging so desperately to understand. It's not for the light hearted."... ..."I wa...
10.1K 1K 200
Konnichiwa! I'm Kaitou Halsey Queen! First part of this is the KJ 15 day challenge because this book was supposed to be it until I added random stuff...