Time Travel Love [ Philip Ham...

By PercabethFanLiz

OLD! WAS IN A HAMILTON PHASE! " GAH! Who are you?!" "I am Philip Hamilton! Who are thee?" Y/N Y/L/N just fou... More

[ Cast ]
1. [ The house where it happened ]
3. [ The rest of the 1800's ]
4. [Confused]
5. Hiding
6. Eliza Schuyler
7. Team work makes dream work
8. Progress on a plan
10. UHHHH-
11. The hamilton cast are gonna get us?
12. Running away
13. Information leaked
14. Hamilton watching hamilton
15. Hamilton watching hamilton p. 2
16. John got bleeped
17. Interrupted
18. Karate
19. Safe and sound?
20. Atlanta
21. Apologies
22. Alexander being crazy
23. Falling for you~
24. Daveed diggs
25. «Guards»

9. Love

1.6K 42 75
By PercabethFanLiz

Thomas and Alexander stood in horror as they saw Y/N on top of the counter where the sink was, sitting there as Phillip holding her legs, standing there, looking at Alexander and Thomas.

(KAOSXIX WTF IDK HOW TO WRITE THIS)

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF HAMILTON! AFTER MARRIAGE PLEASE!" Thomas complained, as he stormed out of the sight.

"I am not a curse word Jefferson! And what do you think you guys are doing?" Alexander scoffed, Eyeing the two.

"We were just kissing, pa!" Phillip complained.

"Just kissing? Like I would believe that lie!"

"What's going on here?" Eliza snapped, disappointed that the fighting ruined her nap.

"Look what your son is doing!" Alexander said, sounding like a disappointed father.

"Alexander. You did that when you were his age you know."

"I-.." Alexander started, loss for words.

What a hypocrite. Thought Y/N.

"Yeah, I remember when you pushed me through the bathroom door while carrying me, and placed me at the counter. Eating me fac-"

"Okay, okay!" Alexander said, blushing while walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~

short chapter becuz James Madison is at my door—— 😉😌😉💀😭😄😌☹️🤚🏻😉💀😭☹️😌🤚🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 238 14
COMPLETED*** This year's winter ball had been magnificent. The same magic that had brought Eliza, and Alexander together all those years ago, had don...
134K 3K 17
If you thought Peggy was the forgotten sister, you're terribly wrong. • • • Aaron chuckled a bit as he saw (Y/N) running around with the energy ever...
21.9K 611 22
Y/n has always been a special girl. She's smart, talented and beautiful. But she has a secret. She can see and talk to her ancestors.. Who? Oh.. The...
10.1K 250 22
❝You're Margarita Schuyler, aren't you?❞ ❝Peggy.❞ I correct. ❝Just Peggy.❞ The freckled face boy tilts his head and smirks at me. ❝Hmm. No.❞ ❝No? You...