Housemaid 'Her' ✓

By sujinniie

"Uniform? Clothes are 100% off when you work for me." #1 in ff © sujinniie 2018 ✓ © sujinniie [REWRITTEN] 202... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
The Press Conference: Coming Soon
81
82
83
84
85
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Special Chapter #3
Special Chapter #4
Special Chapter #5
SPOILER WARNING + TALK
thank you

32

20K 1.7K 1K
By sujinniie

My eyes widened as Seokjin stared at me, dropping the bag slowly as he stood up, his eyes widening as he looks at it, and sweat instantly forms in his forehead.

"Seokjin? Are you okay? Why do you look.... scared? It's just a necktie," I said as I approached him, trying to calm him down.

"G-get it away from me.... get it away from me!! N-no! Please no!" He cried, shutting his eyes closed as he pushes my arm away. 

"Seokjin, we can talk about this! Please, calm down-"

"No! Get that away from me! I-I don't want it anymore! P-please!"

He runs towards the front door, swinging it open before slamming it closed, and I looked at him from the window, who was slowly getting on one of his cars.

"Noona, what's with him? He got scared because of a necktie!" Sunghoo

"Why would he get scared of a necktie?" I muttered under my breath before taking the bag, with the black necktie inside.

SUNYOO POV

"What? I can't hear you," I said as I placed the phone near my ear, trying to arrange the paperworks on my desk in my dad's company.

"Sunyoo... what did you send to CEO Kim when you visited there?" A voice asked, and I could hear a few shuffling noises.

"Like you said, he likes ties right? You told me so so! Even though I never seen him wear a tie, but I didn't know what to get him as a gift!" I replied and the voice hummed in confirmation.

"Yes Sunyoo, CEO Kim likes ties, now listen. You should start telling Mrs. Kim about the wedding now," the voice replied and I nodded.

"It depends on Mrs. Kim. Geez, you're too excited, you're getting nosy," I replied and the voice chuckled.

"I can't help it. I have to go now," the voice replied.

"Alright, bye," I replied as the person ended the phone call, and I placed the phone down before sighing deeply.

I do have a bad feeling about that gift though.

SEOKJIN POV

BEEEEEEPPP!

My eyes widened as I tried to focus on the road, my heart pounding loudly as I tried to tap on the wheel. Numerous thoughts coming back to my head as I panted slowly, stopping infront of the stoplight as I pulled the break on the red light.

I closed my eyes slowly, placing my forehead on the steering wheel as I tried to calm myself, taking a deep breath of air as I ruffled my hair.

"What are you gonna do huh? How about you just die?!"

"Pathetic loser, your rich father ain't gonna save you!"

"Oh don't worry, he won't need his precious dad to save him when he's out of air."

I gasped as I looked up, my eyes widening as the light turned green, and I pressed down on the gas, and I started to make my way to the company.

-

"Hey sir, are you alright?" A voice asked as I sat down on the chair, sighing deeply, maintaining my focus on the computer infront of me.

"I'm fine, Wheein," I replied under my breath as she stood infront of me, files in her arms as she gave them out to me.

"Seokjin, I know I shouldn't say your first name, but after 6 years of working in this damn company, you don't look like the cocky bastard you always were," she said as she set the files down, looking at me.

"Wheein, I said I'm fine. I'm just not in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment. Please understand that," I replied as I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Alright. I won't force you, but I want to tell you about the mall project. These are some completed files me and the group did. And Jungkook is teaching the new intern for us," she explained and I nodded.

"Well, no wonder he doesn't jack off anymore," I mumbled and she smiled before waving it off.

"I'm gonna go back to work, see ya," she said as she exited the office and I nodded, leaning against my office chair.

After a few minutes, there were a few knocks and the door slowly opened again.

"Uhm, excuse me?"

-Kim Residence Mansion-

"Is Seokjin coming over today?" Mr. Kim asked and Mrs. Kim looked at her husband before handing him the medicine and the glass of water.

"I guess, he hasn't heard of you staying in for the week, so I'll call him to come over," she smiled at him and Mr. Kim nodded.

"Have... I... been to harsh on our son, Joonseo? I mean, for Namjoon. As a father, I want him to be happy. But at the same time, I can't let all out hardwork go to waste. I mean, Seokjin is a good inheritor of a company, but I want him to be more than just a CEO, you know," Seongjoo explained.

"Oh Seongjoo, you're overthinking again. Namjoon has been trained to be a leader, you knew from the very beginning when he was a little boy was that he was going to be a very successful man. So you see, he's now one of America's richest men. For Seokjin, I don't want to make the poor boy sad, I didn't want him to feel like he isn't enough since eldest sons are most likely to inherit their father's businesses. Namjoon would honestly... be too good for KimHit," Joonseo replied as she poured a cup of tea for her husband, giving it to him.

"Was I... too harsh on the boy though? I didn't want to scare off Namjoon like that. Maybe it's because of my condition, I feel so frustrated I couldn't complete my work in the company," Seongjoo sighed.

"You were doing what you think was right. Nobody can blame you that, it's your duty as a father to care for their children, but at the same time it's your duty to respect them too," Mrs. Kim smiled and Seongjoo smiled back at his wife.

"Maybe you're right. I want to talk to both of my sons, spend time with them instead of talking about work 24/7," he replied and she nodded.

"I'll call them both and maybe we'll sort things out... alright?" Joonseo said before standing up from the bed, making her way to the exit.

She walks out of the door, closing it shut before distancing herself from the door.

Riiinnnggg!

She takes out her phone, and looks at the caller ID before answering it.

"Of course, just send it."

Then, the caller responded.

"How is this supposed to work if you can't even be on time?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I'll stir fry you

Anyways, here's the new chapter! Hope you enjoy! <3

Anddd also, if you wanna send more covers, my insta is @sujinniie! Don't forget :)

Cover by @_bts_army_foreverr❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 352 34
My secret boyfriend is my.......... Read the story You will get to know everything Love you💜💜 💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜
2.3K 142 12
When your employee offers to be your Fake Boyfriend for your grandmother
64K 2.8K 35
Devil in me.............. Completed Copy write of ff series on youtube. It no longer exists on youtube. *CAUTION* Reading this work might make you l...
37.8K 2K 86
"Is it that hard for you to love me?" -Jimin "The contract is enough to tie you down with me," -Jungkook *Another Jikook fiction! 👀 *Topkook *Bott...