love-hate relationship - dw

By luvencb

a dallas winston love or hate story? who knows? read to find out;) THANKS FOR 1K READS!! started (12/31/20) e... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
oops

chapter twenty-six

99 5 0
By luvencb

i ran all the way to the DX, i knew that steve and sodapop would obviously be there. i ran inside the shop out of breath, i caught my breath as i held onto the wall, i had ran a long way. "what's wrong lucia?" steve asked and i looked up at him, dally and ponyboy were also here. "nothing i just-" i paused and took a deep breathe. "i was getting harassed by a soc but it's fine i took care of it." i finally said. "which soc?" dally asked. "i don't know man." i said as i walked over to the guys. "well it's good that you're okay." ponyboy said. "where were you?" sodapop asked. "the park." i told them. "you should've brought a blade." soda said. "what did he want from you?" dally asked. "well i was just sitting on the bench enjoying my water when i felt a hand on my shoulder. i asked the soc what he wanted and he was definitely drunk. he told me i had to repay him-" i paused. "if you know what i mean." i told them. "and i said no and like started waking away but he started like grabbing me or whatever so i just kneed him down there and left." i said and shrugged.

"why are you so calm something could've happened to you." ponyboy said concerned. "well nothing did and i'm fine." i simply answered and rested my arm on the counter. i turned around and saw some customers walking in so i walked over so i wasn't in their way.

i stood against the wall and looked over to ponyboy, "so why aren't you at school?" i asked him. "oh i called out sick, darry said i could." he told me and i nodded. "i think i'm gonna go tomorrow." i told him. "oh great i will definitely go tomorrow then." pony said and smiled, i smiled back before i looked away. i looked over to dally who was staring at me. "what?" i asked and smiled. "nothing." he said and looked away. "um okay." i said and shrugged before i walked over to the counter. "bye guys." i said before i walked out the door and to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 177 18
๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐˜ฟ โปแต›แต‰สณแต‡โป ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๏ผŽ - ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž,๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ...
2.1K 160 14
This is the life of Steve Randle after his best friend dies and his girlfriend mysteriously disappears. What happens to the rest of the gang? Will th...
23K 586 25
"You aren't such a little, innocent angel after all, are you?" Dallas Winston fanfic Content Warning: 18+ Based off of The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
151K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!