Polar Attraction 1 ~R.L

By Evemildred

♩ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♭ The Devaux Family were well respected and adored celebrities in the wizarding world... More

~Cast~
~
1"
2"
3"
4"
5"
6"
7"
8"
9"
10"
11"
12"
13"
14"
15"
16"
17"
18"
19"
20"
21"
22"
24"
25"
26"
27"
28"
29"
30"
31"
32"
33"
34"
35"
36"
37"
38"
39"
40"
41"
42"
43"
44"
45"
46"
47"
48"
49"
50"
51"
52"
53"
54"
55"
56"
57"
58"
59"
60"
A/N
New Book Out now
Attraction One shots
NEW BOOK

23"

37K 1.6K 2.9K
By Evemildred

Christmas had come round quickly in the Devaux household and Rosaleé and the girls were all sat on her bed finishing unwrapping their presents in their matching fancy silk pyjamas Cecile had gotten them for Christmas, hair a mess, when a tapping sound caught their attention. The four girls moved over to the sliding door that opened up to her balcony. On the banister a couple of owls were perched patiently. A parcel on ones leg and a letters on the others.
She stepped out into the chilly air, untying the packages from their legs and watched them fly off over the stretching vineyards.

"Someone's popular" Emilie spoke eyeing the packages in Rosaleés hand.

"Who are they from" Ceclie asked with a yawn still sleepy.

"She doesn't know. She hasn't opened it yet genius" Georgine quipped smirking causing Cecile to flip her off.

"No I know exactly who this is from and I'm slightly scared to open it" Rosaleé answered referring to the package.

Deciding to open the letter from the first owl Rosaleé was pleasantly surprised that her dorm mates had written to her. Sure they had become good friends quickly but she didn't except them to write.

Dear Rosa,

Merry Christmas!
We hope you're okay and having a good Christmas at home. It's snowed over here and it's absolutely freezing. Hopefully it's not as cold in France.
We miss you lots and can't wait to see you back at school soon.

Love your favourite Hogwarts girls
Lily, Mary,Alice and Marlene
Xo

P.s Marlene says that you need to bring back a "fit" french boy and a good crusty baguette for her or your getting locked out the dorm.

The three girls peered over Rosaleés shoulder also reading the letter as Rosa smirked in amusement.

"They seem nice" Emilie beamed at her friend, happy that Rosaleé had found her niche at her new school.

"Hmm" Georgine hummed "that Marlene girls sounds sus" she spoke rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

"What are you on about?" Cecile laughed "she sounds just like you. That's definitely something you would say"

"Is not"

"Is too"

"Urg, shhh. Too loud" Rosaleé shushed the two bickering girls, still not fully awake and grumpy from being woken up in the early hours of the morning. She stretched picking up the package and tearing it open slowly and cautiously, knowing exactly which people the package was from.

"Expect the unexpected" she warned the girls as they all looked at her with slight worry.

"Should we start running or..." Emilie trailed off

"No no. At least I don't think so" Rosa replied not really filling her friends with confidence.

She Swiftly opened the last bit of the package, peeking inside.

Suddenly, two dozen charmed toads jumped out of the box and onto the girls bed causing three of them to jump up squealing while Georgine fell off the bed dramatically landing with a thump. The toads vanished with a puff of smoke leaving Georgine, Emilie and Cecile to glance at eachother wildly while Rosaleé didn't even look at least half surprised.

"The little shits" she mumbled shaking her head in amusement.

"What in the name of Merlin just happened?" Emilie asked trying to fix her hair

"No idea darling" Georgine piped in getting up off the floor.

Rosaleé glanced into the box once more and was greeted with the sight of four parcels. Three out of the four wrapped horribly and a few scrawny letters.

Picking up the parcels she laid them out on her bed.

"Who the fuck wrapped those?" Georgine laughed at the sight "it looks like a five year old had a go"

"They might as well have been" agreed Rosaleé sniggering at the image of the Marauders trying to wrap their Christmas gift.

She picked up the first gift and tore it open. Inside was a hand made book that read

One Hundred And One Reasons Why Rosaleé Devaux Should Go Out With, Me Sirius Black

Rosaleé cackled in amusement as she flicked through the pages only to find every single reason was either "Because I'm Hot" or "Because your Hot" or "because we'd make cute babies"

"What twat gave you that?" Georgine laughed

"Sirius Black obviously" Cecile said with a sly grin "genius".

Georgine only scowled as Rosa read through his messy note.

Hey Rosa,
Merry Christmas, and I hope you take my reasons into consideration ;)
Kisses Sirius

"Why does he sound like the male version of you" Emilie shivered

"Why does everyone keep saying that! It's offensive!" Rosaleé pouted.

Taking out the second messily wrapped package she started tearing off the paper. Suddenly the paper burst into a flash of light creating mini fireworks in her room. As the lights stopped flashing sweets fell from the air, hitting all four girls on the head and a letter drifted down.

Hi Rosa!
It's your favourite Marauder, me James.
Merry Christmas! I hope you liked my surprise. Both the fireworks and the toads.
Yes they were my idea. Yes I'm a prank Lord, I know.
Anyway! Mum and Dad are hosting a New Years Eve party in a few days and your invited. Just write back to me whether you can attend or not.

See you soon,
J.P

"You can't leave us yet!" Cecile exclaimed after reading the letter "you've only just got here!"

"Yeah! Do we have to kidnap you?" Georgine asked

"That's a bit extreme" Emilie inputted

"Yeah, too far Georgie" Rosaleé smirked "I can write back later and ask if you could come. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you all"

"Ooo yes! British boys!" Georgine squealed as Rosaleé cringed unwrapping the third present.
Inside was an old scrapbook. She turned its tattered pages and stuck inside was little pictures of her and Peter that the boy had collected over their time at Hogwarts. Littering the pages was little annotations, notes and drawings that he'd written next to the pictures. Turning the next page she found a note, it read:

Hello Rosie!
Merry Christmas! I hope you liked your Christmas present! I know it's not very good, but I really like it.
I miss you so so so so much. See you soon!
Peter. P

Rosaleé jutted out her bottom lip, overwhelmed with the cuteness.

"That's the most adorable thing I've ever seen" Cecile smiled flicking through the pages.

"Yeah Petes a cutie" Rosaleé grinned leaning over to Emilie "i ship it" she winked while gesturing to Cecile.

The fourth and final present, the only neatly wrapped one, lay neatly on her bed. It was much smaller than the other gifts and seemed fragile.
Rosaleé ripped off the paper revealing a small box. Lifting the top of the tiny box a delicate silver ring lay on a velvet cushion. It shined in the flickering  light as Rosaleé picked it up to inspect it. Her face softened as she recognised the shape the metal had been moulded into: a Chinese fireball.

The ring wasn't expensive nor fancy. Extravagant nor one of a kind. But Rosaleé cherished it. Cherished the sentiment. Cherished the boy that gave it her.

Dear Rosa,
Merry Christmas, I hope you are well and are enjoying your break. The boys are driving me crazy with out you. We're all at James' and it's making me go slightly insane.
I hope you like your gift. I know it's nothing expensive or amazing but I thought you'd like it.
Thinking of you,
Remus

———————————————————————————
A/N

It's only been like two chapters and I'm already missing the marauders.

Peter and Remus' gifts tho.....

The girls reactions to Rosaleés gifts>>>>>

Thank you for 5k. That's mad 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 104K 154
the twins with differences * One girl was born with a gift, while the other was left behind in more ways than one.
5.9K 414 25
˗ˏˋ꒰🍫꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [Your love is like a studded leather headlock. Your kiss it could put creases in the ra...
651K 22.7K 120
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬�...
6.1K 245 22
"The stars spoke of one emerging tonight. One with a shadow like a cape threatening to engulf the one it follows, but with a light that walks in fron...