25"

The group had been banished from the rest of the party by Euphemia, James mother, for making too much noise and disrupting the older guests

The group had been banished from the rest of the party by Euphemia, James mother, for making too much noise and disrupting the older guests. They all sat in James' room, sprawled out on his bed and the floor, resting on each other passing around a bottle of firewiskey and sharing cigarettes.

"Let's do something" Peter suggested "I'm bored"

"Like what?" Alice asked, taking a large bite of pizza.

"Oooh! What about spin the bottle?" James exclaimed

"Really?" Lily asked from his side, looking doubtfully

"What's with you and five year old games?" Laughed Rosaleé as she played with Ceciles hair as her head rested on her lap.

"Come on it will be good. We've got more people now. It makes it extra juicy"'

"Juicy?" Rosaleé shivered in disgust at the adjective.

"We'll play your stupid game if you finally shut up" Marlene rolled her eyes as she tried to balance a napkin on Mary's head.

"I for one am down" Georgine grinned, loving the chaos.

"Perfect" James grinned

Sirius finished the last of the firewiskey and threw it into the centre of the room, in the middle of the group. He clambered over Remus and slumped down next to the bottle, drunkly giving it a spin.
The glass bottle whirled around the group, spinning quickly. It began to slow down and swivelled slightly. Rosaleés eyes widened as she had thought it was going to land on her, but instead landed on Cecile next to her. Cecile sighed as she reached forward to spin the bottle again. Coming to a standstill the bottle neck pointed right towards Peter.

"Yes!" Rosaleé shouted causing the group to nearly jump out of their skin "fucking get in there!"

Cecile and Peter glanced at each other sceptically as Marlene interrupted; "Can you get on with it we don't have all night"

Cecile stood up and walked towards Peter nervously, lowering her head she placed a chaste kiss to his cheek.

"Boring!" Sirius yelled as Cecile and Peter blushed furiously.

"Hey! Leave them alone. My babies arn't old enough to kiss anyone yet anyways" Rosaleé defended

"Cecile is literally older than you" Emilie rolled her eyes in amusement

"So? She's still my baby"

Sirius once again spun the bottle as it landed on Lily. James suddenly sat up a bit straighter causing Remus to snicker. The bottle spun again, completely missing James and landing on Mary.

"Come here then" Mary joked beckoning Lily over. Lily stood up and sat on Mary's lap and pressed a sweet kiss to Mary's lips. The other girls seemed fairly unfazed by the action, while the boys were left speechless at the casualness of the pair.

"And no one else is curious as to why that seemed so natural to them?" Sirius questioned interestedly

"Lots of practise" Mary winked joking to Sirius.
James only sat there gobsmacked.

"Anyway" Alice laughed reaching out spinning the bottle again.

Suddenly the bottle landed on Marlene. She spun it again, grinning as she watched the bottle spin around the teenagers.

A smirk of amusement broke out on Rosaleés face as everyone looked down the bottle neck to find the blond sat there smugly.

The two blond girls locked eyes, communicating silently as if to say go on I dare you.
Both girls lunged forward, but Rosaleé was quicker. She slammed her cherry painted lips on Marlenes pink glossy ones as Marlene ran her hands through Rosaleés silky hair. The pairs lips moving quickly and passionately together. Rosaleés arms wrapped around Marlene neck as Marlene pulled the ends of Rosaleés hair.

Abruptly the two girls pulled apart and glanced around the room to be met with the faces of mix of pure shock, amazement and disbelief.
While the girls didn't look that surprised, the same could not be the same for the Marauders.

Sirius sat there with a look of longing on his face that slightly disturbed her, James' eyes widened, Peter was looking back and forth to and from the girls whilst Remus watched Rosaleé intently.

Synchronised, the pair took a dramatic bow and sat back into their previous seats as if nothing was to happen.

"That was hot" Sirius gaped, first to break the silence.

"Keep it in your pants Padfoot" James laughed slapping him on the back playfully.

"Any who" Rosaleé said ignoring Sirius as she spun the bottle for the last time and watching as it stopped infront of Georgine.
Rosaleé winked at the girl knowing her best friend never backs down and would always aim to entertain.
Rosa spun the bottle only for it land on a taken-aback Remus.

In a flash Georgine was on Remus' lap crushing her lips into his. Running her hands through his soft brown hair as her lips moved roughly over his.

As Rosaleé watched her best friend kiss Remus a fire seemed to course through her veins. Anger bubbled up inside of her. Just brushing the feeling off as a mixture of alcohol and cigarette smoke, she broke her gaze and stared into the carpet burning a hole into the floor.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Phew! I don't know why this took me so long to write.

Rosaleé when she's obviously jealous:👩🏻‍🦯

Anyway, enjoy! 🤍