Loving The Lawyer (18+)

By Satansfavoffspring

⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in n... More

Revamp
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (updated)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Meet Me At Midnight Sneak Peak
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Meet Me At Midnight Is Finally Out!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)
SMUT!!!
Chi Sono?
NEW STORY IS OUT!
Summoning All My Queens

Chapter 18

19.8K 392 112
By Satansfavoffspring

Woah I was not expecting the finish this so soon but the creative juices were just flowing. Anyways I skipped doing homework for this so enjoy and thank you for reading.

Dario-6 days after last chapter

"Stop pacing," Kingston stops pacing and sends me a deadly glare.

"Don't you tell me to stop pacing, Dario DaVino!" She snarls.

"Bigfoot, you need to relax. You're stressing yourself out." I gather her in my arms. Today her brother and Kaden get back from Oregon with the baby momma might I add. It took some convincing, but eventually, Andres managed to convince her to come home.

"You still have some of Sergei's guys, yeah," Kingston mumbles into my shoulder.

"Yes," I answer.

"Good, I need to see some bloodshed." Her mood suddenly changes from neurotic to excited and malicious.

Kingston practically skips down the steps to the basement, nodding to my men as they pass. They respectfully nod back, making sure not to stare too long. Good, I trained them well. Reaching cell number one Kingston grabs a small knife from her bra and throws it at the man, successfully waking him up. He tries to grab for the ear she sliced open but due to the shackles is unsuccessful.

"Wakey, Wakey яйца и выпечка," She taunts in an extra sweet voice. (Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey)

"Большой босс для большей части киски, которую он должен был отправить своей маленькой шлюшке," The man cackles. I have no idea what he said but judging by the sinister smile that spread across Kingston's face it was something bad. (Is the big boss too much of a pussy he had to send in his little slut)

"Тупица, ты просто подливаешь масла в огонь. Мне повезло," Kingston chuckles. (You dumb ass, you're just adding fuel to the fire. Lucky me)

"Now here's how this is going to go. I'm going to torture you because it stimulates me, but if you have anything to tell me about your boss then maybe I'll lessen your sentence."

He stays silent.

"Are you familiar with the blood eagle?" Kingston asks the man. He stays silent. "I know you speak English." He stays silent.

"Fine," She snaps before sitting on the chair in front of him legs spread with her elbows resting on her thighs. His eyes travel from the ground to her pussy. She holds up a hand before I can do anything. "Look me in the eyes."

"No," He growls.

"Very well," She takes another knife out of her left boot and raises his chin to meet her eyes with the tip.

"The blood eagle supposedly comes from Nordic legends. I've performed it a couple of times. It's beautiful, to say the least. Basically, I'm going to slash your back, which will give me access to your ribs then I'm going to break them and turn them upwards to look like wings. Maybe I'll pour some salt in there depends on how I feel. Oh and then the best part is when I'm done with that I'm going to drape your lungs over your ribs to complete the eagle."

The excitement in her voice as she speaks to the horrified man turns me on, but then again when does she not turn me on. I've personally never done a blood eagle, but I have watched my father do one. It is quite a sight to see.

"Are you ready?" She asks the man rhetorically. "Because I sure as hell am."

As she walks by me I grab her wrist and spin her around, bringing her into my chest. I place a light kiss on her forehead. "I want a kiss before you get all bloody."

"Like you would care if I had blood on me," She scoffs. "In fact, seeing me covered in blood would probably make your dick hard."

"Fine," I huff. "You caught me. I just wanted a kiss."

She giggles. "You're adorable."

I give her a deadpan look. "I am not adorable. I think the way grown ass adults tremble in fear when they hear my name can attest to that."

"We get it you two are in love can you start whatever the hell you're going to do to me so I don't have to witness this shit anymore." The man hisses in a thick Russian accent.

"You obviously have never tortured someone before," Kingston comments. "The best part about torturing someone is watching them squirm in suspense."

"I am one of Sergei's most trusted men!" The Russian shouts.

"Mmhmm, it's okay to drown in denial." Kingston patronizes while patting his head like a child.

Kingston kisses my cheek before grabbing a leather whip off the weapons cart. She runs the whip teasingly against his bare skin as she hums. She cracks the whip hard against his lower back. He lets out a blood-curdling scream. Ah, music to my ears. She does seven more slashes across his back. Four on one side and four on the other.

"Hey, baby." She says as she looks down at the knives on the table. I take long strides towards her, wrapping my arms around her stomach and placing my chin on her shoulder I feel the goosebumps spread across her shoulder.

"Yes, Amore Mio. I answer. (my love)

"I love when you call me that," She turns her head to place a kiss on my jaw. "Your beards getting scruffy, again. It tickles."

"You weren't complaining when I was be-,"

"Okay, okay my virgin ears do not need to hear that." A voice says from the doorway. Our heads snap to the doorway where Andres and Kaden are standing with Vader and Juan behind them.

"Then I suggest you wear earmuffs," Kingston sends Kaden a sardonic grin. "In this family, you'll hear a lot of things you don't want to hear."

"True that," Eliana says suddenly appearing from the next room over.

"You were torturing someone without me?! How dare you?!" Kingston holds her hand to her heart in mock hurt.

Eliana raises her eyebrows. "Were you not just doing the same thing?" She deadpans.

"This is different. I'm doing a blood eagle, you don't need to see that shit." Kingston responds.

"A blood eagle?" Kaden asks in awe. "I've read about those. Can I watch?"

"Only if it's okay with your dad?" Kingston replies. Kaden looks at Andres who sighs and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Your mother would kill me if she knew, but go ahead." He says.

"What that's not fair!" Eliana objects. "And did I miss something?" She asks looking from Andres to Kaden. Her eyes lingered a little too long on Kaden for my liking.

"Eliana meet Kaden, my fifthteen-year-old son I didn't know existed until last week. Kaden meet Eliana, my adoptive niece is the best way to describe her." Andres answers.

"You can call me Kade," Kaden flashes her a boyish grin. Watch it boy that's my daughter.

"And you can call me Eli," She matches his grin. "If Kade gets to watch why can't I? He's only a year older."

"Fine, I guess you can watch." Kingston sighs. Eliana and Kaden pull up chairs while Juan, Vader, and Andres lean against the wall.

"Where is Avalon, did you leave her at yours?" I ask Andres.

"No, Talia and your mother intercepted her as soon as we got here." He answers.

Kingston grabs a long dagger off the cart and leans into my ear and whispers, so no one else can hear. "We should think about trying out that whip. Just one that hasn't touched a Russian."

"I have new ones in the weapons room," I whisper back.

"Perfect," She grins maliciously. "Let's continue."

"Ooh, this is gonna be good!" Juan rubs his hands together in excitement.

"What a shame," Kingston pouts. "The whip didn't make deep enough cuts looks like I'm going to have to use my dagger."

She slowly cuts into his already sliced flesh as he screams in agony. "You crazy psycho bitch! Sergei will kill all of you!" He screams in English.

"Yeah, sure he will." She mutters, concentrating on slicing open his flesh.

"He'll recruit Shadow and then you're done for. No one survives if Shadow's involved." He laughs maliciously. She suddenly stops cutting.

"Oh wow, you're an idiot. Most trusted man my ass." Kingston chuckles. "Shadow will never work for the Russians."

"You don't know that. He's already working on recruiting him." The man bluffs.

"You're bluffing," Kingston says.

"No, I'm not, whore." The man sneers. "You'll be dead within the month. It doesn't matter if I tell you. Nobody can escape Shadow."

"You're right about that," Kingston smirks. "But you're getting misinformation, Russian. Shadow is already loyal to the American and Italian mafias'."

"Are you sure about that, slut?" Kingston sticks her arm into his back and grabs a rib until an audible crack is heard followed by a bloodcurdling scream. One of his ribs sticks out of his torn open back.

"Yes, I am sure of that, and call me a degrading name again and I'll drag out the process." Kingston snarls.

"Shadow is loyal to no one!" The man screams as Kingston does the same to another rib.

"Shadow is loyal to her family and her boyfriend," She breaks another one of his ribs. "If you haven't already figured it out," She pauses to break his fourth rib. "I'm Shadow."

He doesn't respond. His head is angled down at the floor. Kingston slowly lifts his head up with the tip of her dagger. "He passed out. The weak motherfucker actually passed out."

"Eliana go get a bucket of water," I command.

"Ice or boiling?" She asks.

"Boiling, add salt." Kingston and I answer in unison.

"How are you feeling, Kaden," Andres asks. Kaden turns around with a smile on his face.

"Never been better! Torture is so much better in person. I'm never going to be able to read a book again." He answers, excitement laced in his tone.

Andres chuckles. "Yeah, you're definitely my son."

Kingston comes up from behind me and snakes her arms around my waist. Looking down I frown when I notice the red bloody handprints on my white shirt. "And there goes my favorite shirt," I say exasperatedly.

"All your shirts look the same. White and tight." She mumbles against my spine.

"You're white and tight," I mutter under my breath earning myself an amused chuckle from her and a slap on the stomach. 

"I never thought I would see the day Kingston Cruz became clingy," Juan smirks. "It's weird."

"Neither did I," She says,  poking her head around my stomach and under my arm.

"I think your clinginess is cute," I bring her hand up to my lips and plant a soft kiss on her palm.

"You're more clingy than me," She states.

"That is so not true," I argue. 

"Yes, it is." She insists. "You're always giving me back hugs so you can trace your fingers on my stomach and you love laying on it. You have a weird obsession with my stomach."

"That's because someday I'm going to put a baby in there," I answer bluntly. "I'm just fantasizing what it will be like when our child is in there and I get to speak to them and feel them.

Her eyes widen and a crimson blush takes over her face. She hides her face in my back and mumbles. "Maybe wait till all of this is over."

"I'm back," Eliana announces while walking into the room with a bucket of water.

"Throw it on him," I command.

Without hesitation, she throws the bucket of boiling water on his back. He wakes up with a jolt and starts screaming bloody murder. Kingston detaches herself from me and finishes what she started. 

It was bloody, it was gruesome, and it was so damn arousing to see my future baby momma all bloodied and in her element. 

Finally finished she announces. "I want pizza." And then walks out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 1.9K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
386K 4.2K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
9.8M 87.9K 25
TW This story is under EXTREME EDITING!!! Dark, cold, emotionless, Ruthless, is what you'd expect from Killian Lorenzo. With one look you can be si...
1.3M 29.9K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑶𝑾𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍�...