Azur Lane x World of Warships...

By Puycho_Puychev

A 16 year old girl gets transported to the world of Azur Lane while she is playing World of Warships. Now she... More

Chapter 0: MC Bio
Chapter 1: What's This?
Chapter 2: Mutsuki Sucks!
Chapter 3: Nearly Dead...
Chapter 4: Of Course!
Chapter 5: Before The First Mission
Chapter 6: Again?
Chapter 7: Laffey!
Chapter 8: Akashi, help!
Chapter 9: Achievements!
Chapter 10: We Have a Problem!
Chapter 11: Laffey nearly died because of you!
Chapter 12: This is the Valkyrie?
Chapter 13: Exploration Time!
Chapter 14: Operation: Rescue Mutsuki's Team
Chapter 15: I Told Them Not To!
Chapter 16: This Car Needs Repairs!
Chapter 18: Another Mission Already?!
Chapter 19: Who wants to go?
SCE
Chapter 20: There It Is!
Continue?
To Make Things Clear!
Chapter 21: Blow it up!
Kill me....
Chapter 22: Loot the base!
Question!
): ...... :(
Chapter 23: Time to Return
The Question!
IDK What to Call This...
Discord Server
...
Chapter 24: Lucky Shot
Chapter 25: Shigure's Fault!
Chapter 26: The Sirens' Doom
Chapter 27: Siren Technology
Talk Show: Questions and Answers

Chapter 17: Car Repair Time!

975 21 9
By Puycho_Puychev

8:21

*BAM*

I woke up from the noise to see Hammann standing at the door.

Hammann: Come on! Get up! Time for car repairs!

Aria: Ugh.... screw you.... *Turns to the other side of the bed*

Hammann: *Comes closer to her bed and pokes her back*

*Poke, poke*

Hammann: Car repair time!

Aria: *Turns around* Leave me alone!

Hammann: I just want you to fix my car already!

Aria: I'll fix it when I feel like it!

Hammann: But, I can't wait!

Aria: Do it yourself then!

Hammann: Fine! *Starts exiting the room*

Aria: *Gets up* Wait, no! I don't want you destroying the car even further! *Goes with Hammann*

Hammann and I went downstairs where the same women from yesterday were waiting for me.

Akagi: There is that bitch from yesterday!

Kaga: Ah... now I can kill her!

Aria: "Really you assholes?!?!?!" Fuck you! *Summons her rigging and aims at them*

Enterprise: *Whisperes to Belfast* Again?

Belfast: Guess it can't be helped...

Akagi: Show us what you've got!

I looked back at Hammann who had a worried expression, but I still fired.

*BOOM*

The sound from my guns echoed inside the hallways so hard that all the windows on the entire building got smashed... Akagi was heavily damaged and the force from the explosion put a crater in the floor.

Kaga: Dear sister! *Runs to Akagi*

A whole lot of girls rushed in through the front door.

Amazon: The fuck was- *Sees the mess on the floor* The hell is your problem, you bitch?!

Akagi: This power....

Aria: Yeah, what about it?

Akagi: You're one of the Sirens....!

Aria: .... *Gets closer to her*

Kaga: Stay away!

I got close to Akagi and smacked her in the face with my gun.

Kaga: You bitch!

Aria: "I love doing that..."

Universal Bulin: ........ What have you done.........

Aria: Those two started......

Universal Bulin: But, now I need to fix the floor and windows..... *Cries*

Aria: And I need to fix Hammann's car, so we're even.... "The hell am I saying?"

Kaga: You'll pay...

Aria: "I'll pay" my ass! You shouldn't have attacked me first! Well, *Looks back at Hammann* time to fix your car...

I started walking towards the front door and all the girls standing there were keeping their distance from me.

"Well, now I made everyone hate me......... for no reason...."

I got to the garage, which had it's door closed... I looked back at the hotel and saw that Hammann was chatting with some of the girls.

Aria: How am I supposed to repair the car if the garage is locked?

Mutsuki: You need to wait for Hammann.

Aria: Great......

* * *2 minutes later* * *

I was sitting with my back into the wall of Hammann's house, almost falling asleep.

*Hammann comes closer*

Aria: Finally! I'm about to fall back asleep over here... open the stupid garage already!

Hammann looked at me like I'm some sort of an idiot. Then she pulled on the garage door handle, which was placed a couple of centimeters from the ground, and the door opened.

Mutsuki: ...... *Giggles*

Aria: *Stands up* No one told me that it was open! *Looks at Mutsuki* Fuck you!

*Mutsuki stops laughing instantly*

"So, she's now arfaid of me... great...."

I entered the garage and the good news, were that the car was still here and nothing happened to it... the bad news, were that I was where I was yesterday.... not knowing what I'm doing.

The girls from Mutsuki's team, my team and a couple of others came to watch how I was going to fix the car.

I got in the car and pushed the engine start button. The car just made the same sound as yesterday.

Aria: So, why do you girls think it doesn't work?

Lena: Probably because the Sirens sent a signal which immoblizes all electric vehicles.

Aria: Makes sense....

I looked up at the roof of the car to try and think of what could be happening, when I spotted a red label above the windshield, displaying "Engine not recieving power!".

Aria: ".... What?" Hey, Mutsuki!

Mutsuki: "Oh, shit..." *Looks at her*

Aria: Come here!

Minazuki: What do you want with her?!

Aria: I just want her to see something.

Mutsuki: *Slowly comes over*

I pointed at the lable.

Mutsuki: *Looks at it* So..... why do I need to see this?

Aria: I don't know... I just wanted to test if you would actually come over or if you were too scared...

Mutsuki: So, you tricked me?

Aria: Pretty much...

Mutsuki: .... *Walks back to her friends*

Aria: *Exits the car* I need to see the connection between the battery and motor.

Hammann: So, you need a jack?

Aria: Yeah...

Mutsuki: Why don't you try to get under there?

Aria: "The fuck?" I know my chest is flat and all, but... *Looks at the 10 centimeters between the car and the ground* That, isn't going to happen... So, do you have a jack?

Yukikaze: I think, I saw one next to the hotel.

Aria: "What is it doing over there?!" Ok then, bring it.

Yukikaze: *Takes Yuudachi and Shigure with her*

Aria: But, Lena said that the Sirens sent a signal... signals can't do anything to physical objects. So, the connection is either destroyed by someone here taking a knife and cutting it, or the signal has actually made the motor not detect the power.

Hammann: The second one, doesn't make sense...

Aria: I know...

The girls come back with a jack.

Aria: That was fast!

The girls bring it over to me and take a few steps back after leaving it there. The jack 30 cm wide with 4 wheels, an arm with a metal circle on the end to raise the car and there was one pedal on the right side.

I stared at it and decided finally put the arm under the car. I then stepped on the pedal to see what would happen.

The arm started raising itself and lifting the car. When the car's left side was lifted high enough for me to be able to get under it, I took my foot off of the pedal and the arm stopped.

I crouched under the car and navigated to the back of the car, where the motor was. I looked at the motor and the battery... There were 6 wires which were supposed to connect the battery with the motor. But, all 6 wires were not in one piece. The left side of the wires was cut from the right side.

Aria: Uh..... *Looks back at Hammann, who looks shocked that the wires are actually cut*

Hammann: Who would do this? *Comes closer*

Aria: Either, one of the Sirens, or one from this base...

But, no one would do this...

Aria: Isokaze would....

Hammann: You only say that because you hate her! Not because she would actually do it!

Aria: Whatever... *Grabs one of the wires and pulls it off* Crap.... *Sees that the wires have a metal piece which is probably supposed to magnet itself into place* Oh... So, that's how that works... Now I need wires.

Akashi: *Goes to one of the corners of the garage and finds a box labeled "Wires"*

She put the box in front of me with a look on her face saying "You're stupid....". I then opened the top and saw that this box was full of wires with the same magnetic tips.

I grabbed the other 11 wire tips and tossed them on the ground.

Aria: No one needs them anymore...

I took 6 wires from the box and put them in the 12 slots, 6 on the battery and 6 on the motor.

I was questioning my actions, but I put the wire box away from under the car and entered the driver's seat after lowering the jack. Afterwards I pushed the engine start button and the car just made a higher-pitched shorter beep and the motor started making noise.

I was wondering if that was the actual problem until I stepped down on the accelerator and the car sped out of the garage. After the car starting to move in the slightest, took my foot off of the pedal and down on the brake pedal. The car came to a stop just a couple centimeters from squishing Mutsuki against the house on the other side of the street. (If you couldn't follow what just happened, in short, the car has a lot of acceleration and shitty brakes.)

Aria: "Oh, fuck!" That was close...

Mutsuki: ......

Hammann: ..... Are you trying to kill her?!

Aria: First, I've never driven a car before, and second, this is an electric car, meaning it has way more torque then what I expected it to have!

Akashi: If you've never driven a car, then why did you test it? You could've crashed...

Aria: Just to see what it's like to drive...

I felt my legs shaking. "Wow..."

Hammann: Please, gently reverse the car into the garage again...

I tried to do as she said, but the torque was too much and I slammed the rear end of the car into the garage back wall... I then.... somehow seperated the car from the wall, without going flying into Mutsuki again to see what I had done to the car...

Aria: *Gets out of the car and slowly walks over to the back*

(Imagine that the girls are outside of the garage looking at this)

I looked at Hammann who, I could tell, wanted to kill me.

Aria: Prototype Bulin Mk2 can probably fix it... right?

Then Prototype Bulin Mk2, let's just call her "Bulin 2" appeared around the corner of the garage.

Bulin 2: Fix what?

Aria: That thing... *Points at the damage*

Bulin 2: Oh... sure, it will take around 30 minutes. I need to help Universal Bulin fix the hotel floor and windows you blew out and then I'll fix this... Actually, I'll just send Specialized Bulin instead... *Hides behind the corner again*

Aria: "Who's Specialized Bulin?" I guess that's what happens when I don't listen to Akashi...

Hammann walked towards me and I could feel that she was going to hit me or something. She then stopped next to me. I was expecting a punch in the face, but instead i got a Tornado Round house Kick in my chest's right side, dealing 30K damage to me and making me fall unconscious.

"Damn! Just because I scraped her car a little....? She's dangerous as fuck!"

---

As always, if you guys spot any errors, feel free to tell me!

Add your ideas for future content in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 501 17
Taken place during WW2. The British are fighting a great battle. Though on the water there is a great fear of U-Boats and advanced fighter planes. Co...
49.6K 740 18
"I felt my heart beat a little faster than before. Is it because of my work? No, it wasn't. It's something new." Erljohn Lebosada is a gifted child o...
36.7K 491 17
TheBigDing: Hello everyone, and welcome to me first ever story on Wattpad. I am TheBigDing, and today we will be looking at an Azur Lane Isekai. ...
2.2K 48 12
... It was unbelievable... It wasn't your fault either... ... It is a wonderful time around the Azur Lane Base, until an unknown attack spreads aroun...