Stay with Me | Hermione Grang...

By allthebeststories

Hermione and Ellie's epic love story comes to a close with this final book of the Look at Me series! As Ellie... More

Cast
Author's Note
Obliviate
The Eight Potters
Saint-Like
Wedding
Kreacher
Infiltrating the Ministry
Close Encounter
Ron
O Children
Ice
Godric's Hollow
The Forest of Dean
Xenophilius
Invitation
Malfoy Manor
They're Listening
Dinner at the Manor
Danger
The Truth
Torture
Traitor
Sunlight
Theory
Wizard's Chess
Breaking Into Gringotts
Aberforth
Formulating a Plan
Destroying the Cup
Witness
Rivers and Footsteps
Endless Embraces
Finish the Job
We Won
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2

Big Heart

12K 461 566
By allthebeststories

Hermione took Ellie back to Shell Cottage, her arm supporting the incredibly weak Hufflepuff. Faces of utter shock met the two as they stepped foot inside. Bill, Fleur, and Harry looked to Ellie with wide eyes, while Ron nodded to her with Luna giving an encouraging smile.

"Ellie? W-What happened? How are you here?" Harry questioned in a frantic voice as he stepped closer to Ellie.

Hermione immediately stepped in front of her girlfriend, shielding her from Harry's persistent questions.

"Harry, she's hurt," Hermione defended quickly. "Let me go get her situated, and she'll explain when she feels all better."

Harry was quick to back away, knowing all too well of the tone of Hermione's voice. It was the first time he heard her speak in weeks, and one of the few times he'd seen her since their escape from the manor. Hermione's voice seemed lighter now that Ellie had returned to her, which was much different than the cries Harry had heard coming from the room beside him.

Fleur spoke up from where she stood, her husband standing closely next to her.

"Bathroom's just down the hall," Fleur told Ellie as she pointed towards the door a few meters away.

"Thank you," Ellie croaked gratefully, sending an appreciative smile to Bill and Fleur.

Hermione was quick to guide Ellie to the bathroom, taking slow steps as the wood creaked beneath their feet. They felt the eyes of the others on their backs as they made their way to the door, closing it behind them upon entry.

"Get in the tub, darling. I'll get some fresh clothes for you," Hermione instructed gently, guiding her girlfriend near it.

The Gryffindor kissed Ellie's forehead quickly before slipping out the door, leaving Ellie inside the bathroom. Hermione quickly returned, carrying a few articles of clothing in her hand.

Hermione's face dropped slightly at the sight she returned to. Ellie was in the same spot as she left her, her hands resting on the edge of the tub weakly. Ellie turned her head to face her girlfriend, a pained expression plastered on her face.

"I'm sorry, love," Ellie apologized. "It hurts too much to bring my leg over. Or do anything really."

Hermione rushed to her girlfriend, cupping Ellie's cheeks.

"Oh, darling... It's okay. I'm here. Let me help you."

Hermione started to remove Ellie's tattered clothes slowly, taking extra care in avoiding her wounds. She threw the black clothing to the side in disgust, frowning at the style the Malfoy's had given her.

Hermione took a step back, taking in the sight of the fully exposed Hufflepuff, gasping at the horrific sight.

On every inch of the Hufflepuff's body were all kinds of wounds. Deep gashes ran along the entirety of Ellie's body, snaking from her ankles up to her shoulders. Some were deep enough to show the bone, while the rest portrayed just the flesh. Signs of infection were prominent from the lack of sanitary conditions Ellie had undergone. The once smooth skin was now peppered with a multitude of burns, some appearing to be from rope and some from a scorching blaze. The word, Traitor, was etched repeatedly into Ellie's arms, covering every space of the limbs, from the shoulders to the deltoids. Ellie's right leg was bent, seeming to have been broken only recently. A large amount of bruising took up the left side of torso, indicating a couple of fractured ribs.

Hermione neared Ellie once more, inspecting the wounds closely. Her eyes were brimming with tears, though she held them back, turning away from Ellie's view.

"I look hideous, don't I?" Ellie asked, watching as Hermione's eyes scanned her body.

"No, not at all. You look as beautiful as ever," Hermione commented softly, earning a scoff of disbelief from Ellie.

"Is it okay...?" Hermione trailed as she withdrew her wand, gesturing to Ellie's body.

The Hufflepuff merely nodded, painfully holding up her own weight by herself. Hermione began working on Ellie's body, waving her wand around expertly. She muttered a variety of different incantations, ones Ellie had never heard before. It took longer than any other time Hermione healed Ellie, the entire process lasting just under four minutes. Slowly but surely, Ellie felt the pain ease, her bones magically repairing itself as her open cuts closed off.

Hermione stood up straight, analyzing her work proudly, though she frowned at Ellie's arm.

"All done," Hermione reported. "Healing spells only do so much, meaning there's still a little pain. But, you should be feeling completely better by tomorrow. There is one thing though... your arm. I've managed to remove everything but one. It scarred already... meaning it'll stay there. I'm sorry, my love."

Ellie examined her arms, seeing that she now only bore a single mark of Bellatrix's engraving. In her time in the dim caller, she never saw her wounds, though she felt every drop of pain that came with it. Ellie peered down to observe her body, seeing that she looked exactly as she last remembered. She moved her limbs with ease, though a few aches pained her afterwards, causing her to wince slightly.

In the meantime, Hermione had already set the water to a warm temperature, pulling bottles of soap next to her for easy access.

Ellie stepped inside the tub, sinking into the water so that just her head poked out. Hermione knelt beside her, just on the outside of the tub as she grabbed the bottle of shampoo.

"You know, I can bathe myself. Besides, I feel much better," Ellie explained as she watched her girlfriend roll the sleeves of her sweater upwards.

"You're still hurting, love. Let me take care of you," Hermione reasoned gently as she ran her hand through Ellie's hair, wetting its entirety. "Just relax for me."

Ellie simply smiled as she leaned her head back on the tub's edge as Hermione's fingers ran through her hair, massaging her scalp gently with the shampoo.

The subtle splashes of the water, the soap crinkling beside her ears, and the gentle fingers of the Gryffindor were enough to ease Ellie's tensions, her entire body falling limp at Hermione's touch.

She watched her girlfriend work, admiring her concentrated expression. Ellie found Hermione to be the most beautiful in situations like these. It was the effortless beauty: the subtle lip bite in concentration, the strands of hair tucked behind her ear, the comforting expression plastered on her face.

Hermione glanced at Ellie, noticing her stare as they locked eyes. A deep blush flooded her cheeks as a smile crept upon her face. Hermione broke their gaze to return to her work, now washing away the soap with the water.

"I'm so in love with you, Granger," Ellie mumbled softly.

Hermione stopped her actions, turning to look at her girlfriend. The Gryffindor's eyes twinkled with admiration as a wide smile presented itself on her rosy cheeks.

"You have a big heart, darling," Hermione commented. "That's what I love about you."

"My heart is yours to keep. All of it. I'm yours, and only yours," Ellie beamed warmly, bringing her wet hand to clutch Hermione's momentarily.

Now with an everlasting smile, Hermione returned to work on Ellie's body, lathering it with soap carefully, her hands running over the skin. Ellie shut her eyes in relief, appreciating the way Hermione took care of her.

"When we're grey and old, I do hope I'll still be taking care of you like this," Hermione said softly as she finished soaping Ellie's body.

"We better be long married before then," Ellie commented through closed eyes.

"Of course, Mrs. Granger," Hermione giggled as she began rinsing off the Hufflepuff's body.

"I like the sound of that," Ellie smiled, peeking her eyes open to see Hermione's wide smile, the corners of her eyes crinkling.

"All done, darling. Your clothes and toothbrush are sitting at the counter," Hermione spoke as she helped her girlfriend to stand, immediately wrapping her in a towel.

Hermione began unplugging the drain, cleaning the tub's walls of any dirt. At the same time, Ellie began dressing herself, brushing her teeth immediately afterwards. The feeling of cleanliness brought comfort to the Hufflepuff, having been deprived of it for weeks.

The two finished at approximately the same time. Ellie stepped in front of the mirror, smiling at the sight of herself in her girlfriend's clothes.

"Wow, I look..." Ellie muttered in admiration.

"Gorgeous, beautiful, stunning. Shall I elaborate further?" Hermione finished as she brought her hands to Ellie's hair, detangling it with a brush gently.

Within a split second, Ellie spun Hermione around abruptly, causing her to drop the brush in response. They locked eyes with one another, their faces mere inches apart. Hermione placed her hands at Ellie's upper back while the Hufflepuff rested her hands at the Gryffindor's waist, just underneath the hem of her shirt.

Soon enough, the lovers' lips connected, and sparks of love flew about. The kiss was sweet, yet passionately perfect. The lack of each other's presence only brought them into a desperate state, with Hermione clutching Ellie's shirt as she stepped closer, her legs resting inside Ellie's. Ellie latched onto Hermione's bottom lip while her thumbs played with the hems of Hermione's jeans, teasing her ever so slightly.

Ellie suddenly broke away, panting for air as she rest her forehead on Hermione's.

"Did I ever tell you..." Ellie panted as her fingers hooked on her girlfriend's belt loops.

Hermione moved her hands to the back of Ellie's neck, hooking them together to rest on it.

"What is it?" Hermione whispered through heavy breaths.

"How... hungry I am," Ellie finished, stepping away from Hermione with a prominent smirk.

Hermione frowned at Ellie's response, huffing in disappointment. She tried to hide her expression of displeasure, but Ellie knew all too well.

"No, seriously. I'm hungry," Ellie repeated in a louder tone, turning to the closed door with her hand on the handle. "What can I eat?"

"I mean, I'm right here," Hermione muttered under her breath, just loud enough for Ellie to hear a string of unclear words.

"What was that you said?" Ellie asked, turning around momentarily with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing, darling. Let's go eat," Hermione brushed off quickly, waving it away with her hand as a gesture.

Ellie held her hand out for her girlfriend, lacing their fingers together as she opened the door and stepped out into the hallway, the smell of freshly cooked breakfast invading their noses pleasantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 13.4K 33
"Don't make that promise when we both know it could break," Hermione told her with a cry, but Y/N only gave a small smile as she rested her forehead...
291K 8.6K 45
Y/N Yaxley is a pure blood Slytherin who arrived at Hogwarts in her third year transferring from the Beauxbatons school of magic. She promised hersel...
9.5K 618 31
"Under the moon's eclipse, when shadows blend with the night, A witch shall arise, bathed in the ancient magic's light. Her eyes shall see beyond the...
122K 4K 46
š“‘š“Ŗš“¼š“®š“­ š“øš“· š“—š“Ŗš“»š“»š”‚ š“Ÿš“øš“½š“½š“®š“» š“Ŗš“·š“­ š“½š“±š“® š“žš“»š“­š“®š“» š“øš“Æ š“Ÿš“±š“øš“®š“·š“²š” Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 4 to the Hermione X Reader...