𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞...

By ilhine_

Acknowledge God every single day. JESUS died. He rose from death. He will come back. All because HE LOVES you! More

Prologue
1 | Devotion
2 | Devotion
3 | Devotion
4 | Devotion
5 | Devotion
6 | Devotion
7 | Devotion
8 | Devotion
9 | Devotion
10 | Devotion
11 | Devotion
12 | Devotion
13 | Devotion
14 | Devotion
15 | Devotion
16 | Devotion
17 | Devotion
18 | Devotion
19 | Devotion
20 | Devotion
21 | Devotion
22 | Devotion
23 | Devotion
24 | Devotion
25 | Devotion
26 | Devotion
27 | Devotion
29 | Devotion
30 | Devotion
31 | Devotion
32 | Devotion
33 | Devotion
34 | Devotion
35 | Devotion
36 | Devotion
37 | Devotion
38 | Devotion
39 | Devotion

28 | Devotion

24 7 0
By ilhine_

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18 NIV

The power of the Cross. Jesus has already taken all the punishments and redeemed all our sins when He was crucified. We no longer live in condemnation, shame and defeat because Jesus has already won the victory, defeat and fear no longer own us. "You are not forgotten." The Cross has the final word. In times you doubt, in times you think you're not doing well, in times you feel like you're the only one left, remember the cross, remember you are not forgotten. You may be in the situation where you cannot breathe easily because of something, but God is your back up, don't forget that. The Cross has a deeper hold with you rather than locking up yourself to a pity mindset.

God isn't pleased when you look down on yourself. Humility is different to self-pity. Confess and repent your sins to God (humility), don't run away and hide (self-pity).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 1.1K 35
COMPLETED~*Sequel to With All Your Heart* Ty and Annie are back along with the rest of their friends from the island. A lot has changed in the past y...
1.2K 14 142
You might have missed church today, and maybe you've never been to church, but you want to learn more about God? You may just want a little dose of G...
99 8 85
My walks and prayers as I go through my journey...Please be respectful and mindful that I'm not perfect, no one is and Jesus died for us all...So all...
5 0 4
Poems from every walk of life, from beginning to end, and the birth and death of love.