We're Having Our Baby

Da harrysxfinelines

It's none of their business.... Harry and Emma have been together for 3.5 years when they find out she's preg... Altro

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Charlie Robin Styles
New Story!

One

12.4K 130 14
Da harrysxfinelines

Emma's P.O.V.

On our third anniversary, Harry proposed to me on the stage at Madison Square Garden during dress rehearsal for his final show on tour. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. We had talked about marriage and starting a family before, but I wasn't expecting his proposal to be serenading me with my favorite of his songs on the world's most famous stage. It's been a few months since then and we're still planning the wedding, which is coming up faster than we thought. Harry and I have spent the last hour in bed trying to determine the guest list. We both agreed on having a small ceremony, but Harry has a lot of friends. Come to find out, our ideas of "small, close friends and family only," are very different.

"I'm getting tired, can we finish this tomorrow? I just want to take a shower and go to bed," I tell Harry.

"Yeah, we can do that. I'm going to call Gemma and make sure I didn't leave out any family members who should be there."

"Fine, but I really don't want more than seventy-five people there. We'll have to order more chairs, we already have to narrow down a huge guest list for the reception, and I-,"

"Babe, go take a shower" Harry interrupts, "We don't need to worry about this anymore tonight, I'm sorry."

"Okay," I respond, leaning in for a quick kiss before getting up to enter the bathroom. Once I get to the bathroom, I leave the door cracked open so that the mirrors don't fog up. I then turn on the faucet and start stripping of my clothes, discarding them into the overflowing hamper. I've been so stressed and emotional lately that the house has become a mess. We haven't done laundry in two weeks and I don't even remember the last time we ran the dishwasher.

I step into the shower and the feeling of the hot water on my shoulders is so relaxing that I could stay under it all night. I decide that I'm too tired for a long shower though, so I get to washing so that I can sleep sooner. When I'm done and drying off, I look in the mirror and can't help but think I look a little different than normal.

"Harry," I call out, "come here."

Harry is quick to respond as I hear footsteps as soon as I yell his name.

"Are you okay?" He pops his head in, looking at me with concerned brows.

"Yeah, just come here. Do I look different to you?" I ask, dropping the towel.

"Baby, you always look sexy as fu-"

"Harry! I'm being serious," I struggle not to laugh as Harry's smirk fades. "Do you think I'm gaining weight?"

"What? No. Even if you were, you're still absolutely stunning," Harry says, coming up behind me to wrap his arms around my chest.

"Ugh, Harry can you be serious for one minute? I'm not asking for compliments I just want to know if you think I look bigger. If so, I need to meet with Harry (Lambert) again for my dress..."

"I think you look the same as you always do, darling. If it eases your worries, I can text Harry in the morning to schedule another fitting. Now, let's go to bed." he says, kissing the top of my head where his chin had been resting.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you, my love."

After drying my hair, I turn off the lights and join Harry in bed. He opens his arms for me, and I rest my head on his chest as his hands run through my damp hair. I missed this feeling; I feel like we haven't really had any intimate moments like this for a while. Harry has been trying to wrap up a few songs in the studio before the wedding and I've been cramming to plan for said wedding while he's both away and at home.

"Hey, how about we go for a little mini vacation this weekend? Get away from all the wedding madness, just relax at a beach or wherever you want to go."

"Like tomorrow?"

"Yeah, and we can come back Monday. I don't have to be in the studio until Tuesday," Harry says.

"Are you sure? There's only five weeks left until-"

"Shh, stop worrying. We'll get it done; I promise. And if we need it, I know my mum would love to help out, okay?

"Okay. Where should we go?" I give in.

"Why don't you leave the planning to me? You've got a lot on your mind, just worry about packing for the hot LA weather."

"Okay, I love you," I say, kissing his chest beneath me.

"I love you too."

***

I wake up to the light coming from Harry's phone screen in the morning to see that he's texting Harry about meeting for another fitting before it gets too close to the wedding.

"Good morning," I stretch, unfortunately leaving the warmth of Harry's body.

"Good morning, baby. Sorry if I woke you."

"It's okay. Is Harry free?" I ask, sitting up but covering my top half with the comforter and scooting closer to Harry because I'm still cold.

"Yeah, he says he can come here with the dress on Tuesday while I'm gone. Does that work?"

"Yeah, that's a good time."

"Okay," Harry kisses my forehead, "get dressed and start packing. I'm going to take a shower and then we'll get breakfast on the road?"

"Can we stay in bed for like... ten more minutes?" I plead.

"No," Harry chuckles and gets up to put on a pair of boxers, not sure what for though since he's just going to take them off to shower.

While Harry is in the shower, I throw together a bag of our clothes and then grab what we need from the bathroom. I open the cabinet over the toilet only to find a single tampon in its box.

"Hey babe, can we go to the store on the way too? I'm out of tampons and I'll be starting really soon."

"Aw, does that mean no sex?" Harry pokes his head out of the shower to pout but I roll my eyes at his childishness. "Yes, you can get some while I pick up breakfast."

Once we get on the freeway it's not long until we reach a beach that we haven't been to before. I guess there weren't many rooms left on such short notice since this hotel is only forty-five minutes away from home, but it's still nice.

"Can we go to the beach first?" I ask as we pull into the hotel parking lot.

"That's what I was planning on, check-in isn't for another few hours."

"Okay, I think our suits are in the front pocket of that bag," I tell Harry, pointing to the backseat where he just tossed our bags in.

"Here's yours," Harry says, reaching behind us and pulling things out of the bag to throw at me.

"Where are you going?" he says next as I reach for the door handle.

"To the bathroom to change," I say obviously.

"Just change here."

"Harry, I am not getting naked in the car!"

"Oh, come on. No one will see," he says, lifting his hips to pull down his pants, still sitting in the driver's seat. I cover my eyes in disbelief, I cannot believe he's changing in the car and he expects me too as well!

"If you're really going to be that way, I'll go find a spot in the sand while you gather your things, walk to the bathrooms, take forever to change, then walk all the way back to the car to drop off your clothes, and then finally make your way over to the beach," Harry says mockingly.

"Fine, I'll change here. But turn around."

"Turn around?! Babe, I've seen you naked a bajillion times."

"Just turn around! If you're making me do this, you don't get to see," Harry shakes his head and turns to look out his window. When I tell him I'm ready he offers to put sunscreen on my back, but I tell him I'll do it myself. I'm still upset with him for making me change in the car. It's practically public nudity!

We spend a good amount of time wading in the water and splashing each other like children, which was obviously started by Harry. At one point he lifted me out of the water and threw me backwards, causing me to almost lose a contact, which I was not pleased about. We've spent the last half hour drying off in the sun and plan on getting lunch soon before checking into the hotel to take a well-deserved nap.

When we get to the room, it's not especially large but it has a wonderful view of the ocean. I set our things on the bed, but Harry immediately moves them to a chair next to it. Harry strips of his pants and socks and lays on the bed, outstretching his arms for me to join him. Of course, after doing the same I join him under the covers. After about only ten minutes Harry tells me he isn't tired.

"I'm not really tired anymore either but I like laying with you," I say, snuggling my face deeper into the crook of his neck.

"That tickles," he chuckles, to which I hum, making him laugh harder.

"Stop!" Harry retaliates with not-so-gentle tickles to my sides. Without hesitation, he rolls us over so that he's straddling my legs and continues to torture me.

"Harry! Stop, I'm going to peee!!!" I think my last cry got him because he stopped and placed his hands on either side of my head.

"I hate you," I struggle to stable my breath.

"Really? Because if you hated me you wouldn't be planning our wedding," he says back.

"What if I changed my mind?" I play his game.

"Well, you sure wouldn't kiss me like this if you hated me," he whispers in my ear, then gently attaches his lips to mine.

"Okay," I pull back, "you were right," and then connect our lips again. The gentleness from earlier quickly fades and turns into lust.

***

Two hours later I wake up to Harry and I's bodies tangled in the sheets. I yawn and look up to see a peacefully sleeping Harry. He's so adorable when he sleeps so it kills me to wake him, but I know that he wouldn't want to sleep much longer, plus we need to get ready for dinner tonight. I press a kiss onto his cheek and run my hand through his hair to wake him up.

"It's time to get up, baby," I whisper and he cheekily opens one eye but decides he doesn't want to get up, so he closes them again and pulls me on top of him.

"I don't want to go, I want more cuddles," he says in a deep gravel.

"But I want to go," I plead, "And if we do, I promise we can come back to this. Maybe even repeat the events of the last few hours..."

"I'm up, I'm up!" Harry shoots up, making both of us laugh.

"Can we shower together?" he says next, and I nod and get up to walk over to the bathroom, Harry follows behind like a lost puppy.

*

*

*

A/N: That was kind of a long chapter for me to write so I'm not sure if they'll all by like that, but I hope you liked it! I have a few more chapters written already that I'm really excited about! This is my first fanfic though so I'm going to try my best <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

480K 16.6K 65
- NOT COMPLETE - When struggling waiter, Harry Styles, meets college student, Daisy Miller, it seems that all's well that ends well. Well, from the...
1.7M 69.5K 42
[completed] Two five year olds, two single parents - one plan. ©2014 TypicalFangirlx all rights reserved.
398K 6.3K 79
Emma Scott 14 years old Abused by her mum and step dad, She finally gets the chance to meet the boyband she loves so much, Harry then becomes her DA...
215K 3.6K 47
*Warning: I wrote this when I first started writing here on Wattpad when I was like 13 so the writing can be pretty cringy and the plot may not alway...