One More Try | Danganronpa v3...

By -yoonbae

"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....huma... More

⛔️START⛔️
I. ONE
II. TWO
III. THREE
IV. FOUR
V. FIVE
VI. SIX
VII. SEVEN
VIII. EIGHT
IX. NINE
X. TEN
XI. ELEVEN
👁👁 1k memes + a thank you
XII. TWELVE
XIII. THIRTEEN
XIV. FOURTEEN
XIV. FIFTEEN
XVI. SIXTEEN
XVII. SEVENTEEN
XVIII. EIGHTEEN
XIX. NINETEEN
XX. TWENTY
XXI. TWENTY-ONE
XXII. TWENTY TWO
XXIII. TWENTY THREE
XXIV. TWENTY FOUR
XXV. TWENTY FIVE
XXVI. TWENTY SIX
XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N: Will delete later
XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT
XXIX. TWENTY-NINE
XXX. THIRTY
XXI. THIRTY-ONE
XXXII. THIRTY-TWO
XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE
XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR
XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE
XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX
XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN
XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT
XL. FOURTY
XLI. FOURTY-ONE
XLII. FOURTY-TWO
XLIII. FOURTY-THREE
XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR
XLV. FOURTY-FIVE
XLVI. FOURTY-SIX
XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN
XLVIII. FOURTY-EIGHT
❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️
XLIX. FOURTY-NINE
L. FIFTY
LI. FIFTY-ONE
LII. FIFTY-TWO
LIII. FIFTY-THREE
LIV. FIFTY-FOUR
LV. FIFTY-FIVE
LVI. FIFTY-SIX
LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN
Not an update but i'll like to show you some moments i have in genshin
LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT
LIX. FIFTY-NINE
LX. SIXTY
LXI. SIXTY-ONE
LXII. SIXTY-TWO
LXIII. SIXTY-THREE
LXIV. SIXTY-FOUR
LXV. SIXTY-FIVE
LXVI. SIXTY-SIX
LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN
LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

LXVII. SIXTY-EIGHT

5.9K 293 487
By -yoonbae

One final battle between hope..
And despair

Despair

Despair

Despair

Despair...

"Y/N!... Y/N snap out of it!"

"H-Huh?!" Shuichi screamed at me from across the trial grounds. I snapped my attention back to my virtual classmates, they looked at me with fear as I was losing myself. Tsumugi's eyes glimmered as she praised me for falling deeper and deeper into despair.

"Don't lose yourself now! Y/N!" He argued with me, "We've come so far! If you lose yourself now then all that work we did was meaningless!"

"You're right, you're right! Sorry, Shuichi!"

"She's tired... poor Y/N, how about we have a final vote?" Tsumugi tapped her blue nails on her cheeks.

"That's not fair! You already broke the rules!" Gonta crossed his arms.

The mastermind waved him off, "This final special vote will determine between Keebo and I... Which one of us should get punished."

"Are you stupid..."

"Wait why me?!"

     "This'll be a vote to determine how this story ends! You guys have to decide whether this story ends in hope or despair."

      "To end in hope..."

       Maki cut off Ryoma, "To end in despair..."

      "We have to decide?"

       Monokuma grinned as the screen behind him started flashing up and changing faces rapidly, "Oh mannnn! This is great! The outside world is starting to get jazzed up!"

      "Hope will definitely win! No one here wants despair to win!"

       "Y-Yeah..." Himiko started to sweat at Kiibos statement, "That's right, we can't side with the master--"

       "Even if that choice endes in your suffering?"

      "Suffering?" Ryoma asked the bluenette who was dressed up as Leon.

     "Alright, Let Me explain what's gonna happen after the vote. If keebo, representing hope, is pushined and i, representing despair, win... Then per the rules, the killing school semester will continue until only two students remain."

       "You're going to continue the game?" Kirumi asked. Tsumugi explained how we wont be able to fall for her lies with the flashback light, no matter how many motives they would be able to provide, it's more likely that nothing will happen.

         "Excuse my language, but what utter bullshit." Rantaro shook his head.

       "It's the truth... you can all live happily ever after in the academy."

       "That's what you've promised last time...."

       Kiibo agreed with Rantaro, "That's no way to live! Imprisoned in this school, living lives of despair--"

        "Even if you went outside, there'd be no point." Tsumugi cut him off, "As i said, all your memories are nothing but fiction. Your hometowns, your families, your friends.... They never existed in the first place."

         "Urgh..."

         Tsumugi grinned at Shuichi, before pointing to me, "Danganronpa characters only live in the Danganronpa setting. Just ask Y/N."
'Fuck...'

         "Just ask Y/N..?" Angie's eyebrows rose as she leaned towards me.

         "I'm surprised Y/N has managed to keep it a secret for as long as she did." Tsumugi curled her fingers towards my direction. "You're all fake, this is fake... im fake, you're fake.... Your relationships, your love, your friends and family... Y/N doesn't even belong here.''

        "Y/N doesn't belong here?"

        "She's from a completely different universe. One in which were all video game characters." Tsumugi's too self aware... "I wonder what happens after when she beats the game."

         "That's impossible! Everything you've been saying is just, bullshit!" Shuichi gripped his hair.

        "It's how she was able to prevent deaths and keep many of you here alive."

       Nobody spoke, Kokichi was the only one with neutral eyes. "Hey, Y/N. Debunk Tsumugi. Tell us it's not the truth."

       'Lie' or tell the 'truth'...

       "Tell us it's all a lie, that was actually real and not some character in a fictional game."

      My brain stutters for a moment. I looked Rantaro in the eyes, fuck what do i do? "It's.... the truth."

       "B-Bullshit!" Maki tugged at her hair. "I'm here! I'm real! I'm real, i'm real, i'm real!"

        Tenko covered her face with her hand, "I-I.... how? How is this all working?"

       "I don't believe it."

       "I-It has got to be a lie...." Kokichi bit his lips, "...shit"

        "I'm real. I'm real... What pain have i been feeling for it not to be real in the end?!" Himiko gripped onto her hat, she pulled it further down her head. Ryoma crushed the cigarette harder in his hands before throwing it to the side...

        "This despair! It's perfect! It's exactly how I've wanted it to play out!" Tsumugi clasped her hands together.

         "Wait! We can overcome this--"

         "How? Why put ourselves through more suffering just for it to be fake." Maki balled her hands into a fist. She pointed to the mastermind, "....We'll choose to end in hope."

         "Wait dont give up!"

         "It's voting time!" Monokuma grinned happily, he pulled a leaver. Our podiums lit up and two options showed up. Everyone pressed the button X,.... in the end i couldn't bring everyone to the side of hope.... I really fucked up now.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

        "You're really bad at this huh?" Momokuma flashed me one of his signature grins. "What would it be this time, babydoll? Revive, Quit or Start a new game?"

"Revive. Also don't ever call me that again."

      "Since i'm feeling nice, how about i set you back to the last choice you made?"

      "No tricks?"

       "None!"

      "I.... somehow don't believe that."

"Do you want to make another compromise that badly—"

"-No." I looked at the bear dead in the eyes—Or whatever eyes he did have. He nodded and another bright light engulfed me once again. My body felt pixelated before my eyes shot open.

        "Y/N!... Y/N snap out of it!"

T H R E E L I F E S L E F T
(1) Retrys
(0) Quits
(1) Exchange

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I couldn't respond to every get better comment but Tysm! Ily all and I'm still a little sick but rocking! (One more chapter to go brrr)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 135 34
Okay, this is cringe and trash please don't read this smh Danganronpa does not belong to me nor the characters! *woopsp this is not saimatsu mistake...
26 1 3
"Where am I..?" Imagine this. While playing games, you receive a weird pop-up, and afterwards, you find yourself passing out. Soon you wake up to bei...
55.3K 1K 31
Prepare to be amazed. Fall down to your knees. I present to you Back Together [Danganronpa V3]! Book cover does not belongs to me and it belongs to i...
13.3K 488 37
*They/them pronouns for Y/n* cw: bullying, Kokichi Ouma ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You're just chilling in the store, buying ramen as you spot a...