Never Forgotten

By MicStories

He was due to wake up from his induced coma. He was almost there to reunite with his family. But evil never s... More

Chapter 1: The aftermath
Chapter 2: Facing reality
Chapter 3: Complications
Chapter 4: Forever yours
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 6: Confiding
Chapter 7: Rage
Chapter 8: Deal with the devil
Chapter 9: Old friend
Chapter 10: Freedom
Chapter 11: Family ties
Chapter 13: Lovers reunited
Chapter 14: Catching up
Chapter 15: Silencing threats
Chapter 16: Game over
Chapter 17: Lost without you
Chapter 18: Christmas
Chapter 19: Fix me, love me
Chapter 20: Surprise guest
Chapter 21: 2 become 1
Chapter 22: Honeymoon
Chapter 23: Honeymoon pt 2
Epilogue
SOFIA HAS A BOOK

Chapter 12: Exposed

22.3K 924 202
By MicStories

An early update. Enjoy.

Oscar

"Drive fucking faster dammit" I yelled at him. 

Cole, a man who led a fucking gang was actually respecting the driving laws.

Cole glared at me before turning his eyes back to the road.

"Shut the hell up, I am going as fast as I can in a 30 zone".

"Since when did you give a shit about the law? Move!" I yelled in absolute awe at this bastard. Of all times to take something seriously, he chose now to be a moron.

"Are you forgetting something? I am a major part in this equation. Brian needs me in order for the plan to happen. Remember, he has no idea we are partnered together. You need to trust me Oscar. I am not going to betray you a second time. I am going to bring Eleanor home to you. So calm the fuck down".

Cole just didn't understand. Yes, he was correct, but he had no idea of the thoughts swarming inside my head.

"Have you ever fallen in love? Do you have any children?".

Cole gave me a frown before pressing down on the accelerator.

"No?".

"Then you don't have a fucking idea. He is like a hurricane. Unpredictable and unstoppable. We have a couple of hours. He could do anything. He could change his mind, he could kill her or better yet he may be onto us". 

Lifting my hand to my head, I ran a hand through my hair and stared out the window praying she was alright. I knew Sofia would be safe for the time being. Brian viewed her as his daughter, as for Eleanor she was an inconvenience to him and he had to get rid of her.

"Are you drunk? Brian is too fucking dumb to catch onto it. He's paranoid because he knows you're alive. He's going to shit himself when the queen reunites with the king. Here, take a look at what your girl has been up to".

Cole tossed me his phone which was already open on Eleanor's bidding page.

"She looks hot-, I mean um hot as in like a firecracker you know. Fiery temper".

Cole sank in his seat as I glared at him for talking about my woman that way. But as I looked at the picture, Cole was undeniably right. She looked absolutely beautiful. She always did, even when she slept with her mouth wide open and drool on the pillow.

"My Queen" I whispered to myself as I saw her standing with both of her hands on her hips in a room full of hungry looking men.

But she looked so powerful. I always knew she had mafia blood within her. My little firecracker.

"But seriously, you probably won't even be able to kill him. For when he sees you two together, I reckon he'll die from a heart attack. From what I have heard, your men aren't siding well with him as a leader. They're following Eleanor without hesitation". 

I couldn't help the smile of pride listening to everything Cole was telling me. It was what I needed to calm myself down. There was no more doubt. I was getting her back in my arms and then together we would get our baby girl back. 

"That's what I want to hear. Now, where has the bastard instructed you to meet and what time?".

Cole pulled into the front drive of his home and switched the engine off.

"Abbotts Quarry. 9pm" he responded nervously.

"That's the abandoned quarry right?".

"Hm" Cole replied whilst unbuckling his seat belt.

Looking out the window, I thought about ways of getting Eleanor to me without giving Brian a reason to be suspicious.

"You're going to hate me for doing this" I mumbled to myself making Cole stop and look at me with concern.

"Obviously Eleanor is going to be a complete mess when she sees you. I have no doubt she will put up a fight, but you have to act the way you did before otherwise Brian will get suspicious. Do not harm a hair on her head, but we are going to have to use some kind of sedative because she will give you hell if she thinks she's going to be trapped with you".

Cole sighed heavily knowing it wasn't going to be easy.

Eleanor had been fiery from the very beginning, but from what I heard, her pregnancy made her 10 times worse.

"Can't I just tell her in the car?" Cole mumbled out with his head resting on the steering wheel.

"No. Brian could be listening. He may be pathetic, but he's smarter than he looks. For all we know, he could have put an audio device in her pocket or phone. I want her to be in the unknown until she arrives here. Is that clear?".

Cole let out a deep breath and slowly nodded.

"I am going to come home covered in scratches and bruises" Cole muttered, shuddering at what injuries could be inflicted on him by my fiery little woman.

"Of course you are. You traumatised her and will do so again".

Cole's head suddenly shot up off the steering wheel and looked at me with a sad expression.

"Bro, I am truly s-"

"Sorry. I know. Now, let's get a move on".

Cole looked down at his lap, he wanted to carry on speaking but I shut him down. I wasn't in the mood for talking, I needed action and I needed everything to come in place. One wrong move could cost Eleanor and our baby their lives.

******************

Eleanor

8:55pm

After what felt like hours driving in complete silence, Brian pulled into some creepy looking quarry that was only lit up by a lone stadium looking light.

"I brought us here as we have some privacy. I feel like you've got a lot to say".

Red flag number one, but at least I still had my gun with me. 

Jumping out the car, I patted my pocket in hopes of reassuring myself that I'd be safe, but to my horror, my gun was no longer there. I was defenceless.

"You want to talk Eleanor, what about? I can see the grief is taking a toll on"-

"Shut the hell up" I yelled back at him. I was sick of hearing the same rubbish.

Brian held his arms up in surrender and slammed the car door shut.

"You're hiding something from me Brian. I know it. I lived with you long enough to learn your behaviour and actions. You are not acting like someone who lost a best friend. First you were being overly touchy with me which you have never been before. Secondly you tell Sofia, an 8 year old child that her father has died before his burnt body was identified. Third, you act like you don't give a shit about him. I get people react differently with grief, but you had no hope even when there was no sign of a body. And lastly, the girl I saved completely freaked out when she saw you. So I want you to tell me what is going on. I will not be taken for a fool Brian".

Brian stared at me intently as if he was taking in everything I had just told him.

"ANSWER ME" I screamed in frustration.

Brian was Oscar's best friend, his second in command but I could sense a snake lurking in his heart.

"Don't worry Brian, if you won't be honest like a real man, I'll find out myself. But let me tell you this, you are out. You are not to go near my daughter nor will she call you dad. Oscar is her dad regardless of him being dead or not. Now, I'm not going to waste my time anymore, I am leaving and you are to disappear from Sofia's life".

Walking past Brian, I went to grab my things from out of the car but cried out when he pulled me back and slammed me on the side of the car.

The serious expression changed into one of menace and evil.

"I knew you'd figure it out, but how little there is you know".

I desperately tried to get myself from out of his tight grip around my neck, but stopped as a car pulled up opposite Brian's.

"You see here darling, Oscar is dead, because I killed him" Brian laughed like a sick man making me feel sick to my stomach.

I was on the verge of tears. I knew he was hiding something, but I didn't expect him to tell me that. Brian, the man fooled me into thinking he was a good man. 

Screaming in anger, I slapped, punched and kicked Brian furious at what he had done.

"YOU BASTARD! Did you even think about Sofia? You murdered her father so what, you can play dad?".

Brian gripped my neck tighter and pushed his body onto mine.

"I am not playing anything. I cared for her more than Oscar ever did. He was always in meetings, business trips. I was there for her during her darkest days. She is mine and I love her more than him. I had no plans to harm you, but the mafia was rightfully mine. With Oscar out of the picture, everything was supposed to be mine. But you decided to continue playing this queen mafia shit and I needed you out of the way. If you had simply kept your pretty little mouth shut, then you wouldn't be in this situation".

Brian turned my head to the car and smirked as the door opened to reveal the last person I thought I'd ever see.

"N-No" I cried out desperately fighting to get out of Brian's grip.

"Hello doll, happy to see me?".

Cole walked over to me with his hands in his pockets, a smirk plastered on his face as his eyes roamed up and down my body.

The man who tormented me, tortured me and practically assaulted me on many different occasions stood before me smirking at Brian and thanking him for the offer.

"You can rot in hell you bastard. I am not going anywhere with him". 

Running my fingernails down Brian's cheek, I punched him hard across his jaw making his grip loosen around my neck. 

Taking the chance, I held my bump and ran as fast as I could. But I did not stand a chance against a man in the mafia whilst being heavily pregnant.

Nightmare inducing hands wrapped their way around my waist and pulled me back.

"Aw, haven't you missed me sweetheart. Because I've missed you and I've got many plans for us darling". 

"LET ME GO. HELP. SOMEONE HELP" I screamed into darkness hoping by some miracle someone would come to my aid.

Using every ounce of fight within me, I kicked, punched, headbutted Cole in hopes of getting free. But Cole and Brian simply laughed.

"Still as fiery as ever. Thank you Brian for this unexpected surprise. She's worth every penny".

Hot tears streamed down my face as my reality dawned on me.

I lost the man I loved, murdered by his sick best friend who put me up for sale like some object.

"Brian, don't do this please. Think of Sofia. I'm her mum, please I am carrying a baby".

I hated crying. It showed weakness, but I couldn't stop. I simply couldn't go back with the man who destroyed me.

"I am thinking of Sofia. And she doesn't need a mum. She only needs me. She was without a mum for 8 years, she'll cope. I am sorry things have gone this way. But it has to be done. Bye Eleanor. And Cole, thank you for a successful deal". 

Cole grabbed my hands and pulled them tightly behind my back.

"PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU" I cried as Cole pulled out a small syringe from his pocket.

"Bye darling. Don't worry, just like Oscar, Sofia will move on eventually" Brian laughed before turning back to his car.

I let out a cry of desperation as Cole stuck the needle in my neck before dragging me away.

Using the last bit of strength I had left, I fought against Cole's grip only thinking of saving my baby. 

But quicker than I could react, everything started to spin and as I looked at the man who betrayed me and Oscar, I vowed to come back and kill him for tearing my family apart.

"I'll kill you" I whispered before being consumed by complete darkness.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Will Cole betray Oscar or will he bring her to him?

Next chapter coming tomorrow :) Bring tissues :'l

Okay so I have a question. I have just watched 365 days and I am obsessed. I really enjoyed it. I can see why it's popular. Sooooo, I may have fallen in love with the actor who plays Massimo. They nailed the look of a mafia boss.

I am tempted to write another mafia book with the actor being the main male lead. What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 31.8K 48
Eleanor, fed up with her cheating boyfriend decides to move out and be independent for once in her lavish life, but there's one problem. She lives in...
31.6K 1.1K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
7.2K 97 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...
266 117 26
Never thought that she had to move out with a guy especially when she's not used to living with somebody. Maya's parents had to travel throughout the...