Unacceptable

By 50shadesofjinx

June had always been the weird child but almost everything changed when she was sent to live in yet another f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

13.2K 275 41
By 50shadesofjinx

Rosie

"Go downstairs before you miss breakfast." Chester spoke and I sighed knowing that I should. I had been gone for way too long as it is. Breakfast was almost over.

"Okay be safe!" I ruffled his hair and ignored his small complaints as I made my way out of his room. As soon as I made it into the hallway I felt as if I were in trouble. They sent me to go get Chester 15 minutes ago. If I miss breakfast I'll get in trouble...

I flattened down my skirt nervously as I made it down the hall. When I neared the balcony and peaked around the wall and peered down into the living room. Nobody was there which meant class hadn't started yet. My suspicions were confirmed when I heard the sounds of forks scraping against glass plates and laughter from the kitchen. I sighed in relief once I noticed they were still eating breakfast.

I quickly made my way down the spiral staircase and hurried to the kitchen.

"Why did it take you so long to come back? And where is Chester?" William asked as soon as I stepped foot in the kitchen and my heart nearly stopped.

"U-um he's not feeling well he's uh he's sick." I nodded as if I was trying to convince myself.

"Yeah he's sick so I don't think he was in the mood to eat really." I lied the worst lie I could ever tell. Really?? Sick? Chester never gets sick.

"Chester knows that breakfast is mandatory. He has to at least drink some water  or eat an apple if he doesn't feel like eating an entire meal. I'll go have a word with him." The man insisted

I stepped in front of William before he could walk any further.

"Actually I needed to talk to you it's really important plus Chester went back to sleep. You know how he is when he gets woken up." I laughed nervously and William arched an eyebrow at me.

"What did you need to talk about?" He asked and I could feel the sweat dripping down the side of my face.

"It's so hot in here haha it's making me anxious. Could you go turn on the air condition maybe? And I'll tell you when you get back?" I stalled not really having anything to talk to him about. Chester owes me a big one if I get in trouble for this.

"Sure." William spoke slowly as he eyed me for quite some time. He was trying to read me trying to see if I would break at his long gaze, but I didn't. I was stronger than that and way too much of a brat to just give myself up so easily.

"Fine." He sighed in defeat as he walked away to go turn on the A.C.

I went to sit at the table but when I reached for my plate it was grabbed by two big hands.

"It's cold now so I have to warm it up." Theodore chirped happily as if he were enjoying his morning or something and I frowned. When Theodore is happy that means we get homework.

"Thanks.." I grumbled with crossed arms

"You shouldn't frown so much Rosie. When you get old-"

"I'll have frown lines I know I know." That only made my frown deepen. It's not like I did it on purpose.

"Breakfast is served." He put my now hot plate in front of me and I smiled a little.

"Thank you.... Happy Birthday Sebastian." I muttered so quietly I almost hoped he hadn't heard me. He looked up at me from his spot across the table and I could immediately tell he was not in headspace.

"Thanks Rosalie." I scowled when he used my full name. His deep voice was still thick with sleep and his hair was a mess. Although it did have some charm to it. I could tell he had simply rolled out of bed and walked downstairs. I don't think he'll get in trouble for not wearing uniform since it's his birthday, but if that's the case I don't think Chester will get into trouble either.

Chester!

William hadn't came back yet so I immediately assumed that meant he'd went upstairs.

Fuck. fuck. fuck.

I stabbed my pancake with my plastic fork only to watch it bend and break.

"Miss Esme I need a new fork." I glared down at my plate not knowing what to do.

Well first stop panicking you dumb bitch that just makes you look guilty

My inner conscience spoke so loud I almost thought everyone at the table had heard.

"Where's June?" Sebastian spoke and I looked at the empty seat next to him. I hadn't even noticed she was gone.

"I forgot we had a new girl." I spoke and Theodore frowned a little

"I'd like for you to think of her as your sister. Just like you and Sebastian are-"

"She's not my sister."
"He's not my brother."

We both spoke at the same time and I scowled at him whilst he glared back.

"Seb." Esme spoke in a warning tone and his gaze immediately dropped from mine. I smirked taking that as a sign of defeat but my smirk quickly fell when I felt a firm hand on my shoulder.

Soft lips accidentally brushing against my ear and a familiar stern voice. "May I have a word with you Rosalie?" William asked but it wasn't a question.

Oh fuck.

"Of course Sir." I squeaked like the tiny rat I was because that's what I was about to be. Chester's cover was blown and he was not about to take me down with him.

I got up from my seat and followed him to the living room. I sat down on the couch wanting to disappear and be swallowed by the cushions.

"Chester is not in his room." He spoke and I tried my best to play dumb.

"What? I was just in there what do you mean?" I tilted my head and tried to ignore the pounding feeling in my chest. William squatted down in front of me until our eyes were on the same level.

"Rosalie, My sweet girl." He tucked a strand of blue hair behind my ear and my skin tingled.

"Do you think I am unintelligent?"he asked quite boldly and my eyes widened

"N-No I never said that. I think you're very intelligent." I blurted

"You think you can deceive me? I've done nothing to be treated in such manor. I asked you but a simple question this morning and the first thing you did was lie to me. I just don't understand why." He spoke softly yet his words weren't kind he almost sounded hurt even. I suddenly felt bad. Real bad...

"I'm sorry okay. Chester just wanted to get Sebastian a birthday gift so he .... left?" I smiled nervously. "It was supposed to be a surprise heh."

"Chester went to get me a gift?" Sebastian questioned as he walked out of the kitchen with a look of amusement on his face.

"Surprise?" I mumbled trying to avoid the death glare William was currently burning into the side of my head.

William gave a dismissive grunt and walked away. That only left me in a cloud of confusion. Was I in trouble? Was Chester off the hook? Why did he just walk away like that??

"You're definitely still in trouble if you were wondering. I can see you look a bit conflicted." Sebastian teased with a smirk and I scowled at him.

"Go fu-"

"Language." Esmerelda spoke as she walked in with what I assumed to be our class work. "Beautiful young ladies don't use such vulgar language." She scolded and I rolled my eyes as she handed out the papers.

"Well maybe I don't want to be beautiful." I snickered "Maybe I'm not even a lady." I muttered defiantly.

"Maybeeee-OUCH!" I gasped in shock when I felt a sharp sting go across my thigh leaving the imprint of the ruler that she had just used to hit me.

"That's enough Rosalie now pay attention." She ordered sternly while I sat in silence. I frowned at the slight burning effect I felt in my thigh and traced the outline of the mark.

"So fucking hot..." Sebastian whispered so that only I could hear and I elbowed him.

"Not you hitting on our teacher you perv-"

"She's not really our teacher just a family friend." He shrugged while checking her out. I shook my head but before I could say something to piss him off Esmerelda came back in the living room rolling in the whiteboard.

"Who's ready to learn !" She smiled Sebastian was the only one who's hand shot straight  to the air.

What a simp.

Laters Baby😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.7K 64
Inspired by DDLG stories I've read. *18+ only; has mature and sexual content* Don't read this story if you don't approve of BDSM or DDLG. Thanks! Whe...
9.5K 226 20
Bella a 19 year old little who have trust issues because of how she was treated by her former Mummies. she just wants one thing, to have a mummy who...
1.3M 40.9K 119
Happiness was an unfamiliar word to all the siblings. All the siblings were broken, some broken in more ways. After her step father is arrested, Rile...
349K 6.4K 105
THIS IS NOT A KINK OR FETISH BOOK STOP ADDING THIS TO YOUR NSFW READING LISTS Just some little space and cute stuff from a fellow little 😄 . . . Hig...