pen pal | yeonbin

By simjsum

soobins school holds a pen pal exchange but he gets a troublemaker from america who doesn't speak any korean... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four

twenty four

3.8K 244 250
By simjsum

it was now saturday. soobin and yewon had gone with dolphin, quickly coming up with a dance and getting everything perfect before it was time.

all of the people that had passed where now back stage, practicing and getting ready for their turn to go on. soobin and yewon silently sang along to the song, doing the dance.

"is anyone where to watch you?" yewon asked the younger who nodded. "my mom, beomgyu and kai. is binnie here to watch you?" he asked he back. "oh yeah she is." she replied blushing. "how did you even know about my crush on her?"

"well you're dating now so i guess it's alright to tell you. binnie and two others i think mimi and jiho? asked me to audition to help you but i was already auditioning so i agreed." he explained, still doing the dance. "awe that's so cute of her. but i hope mimi and jiho didn't make you uncomfortable. y'know cause they're college students."

"oh no it's fine. it was your little brother who told me to go see them."

"really? guess i'll have to thank seokjun then."

the two continued to practice until it was their time to go perform.

luckily their performance went really well and everyone in the crowd was cheering for them.

"soobinnie! that was fucking amazing!" kai exclaimed, giving the elder a hug. "thank you but i couldn't have done it without yewon." he said smiling, put his arm around yewons shoulders. "if you both weren't gay you'd be a really cute couple." beomgyu pointed out jokingly. "oi. don't say that about my girlfriend." binnie said as she came up to them and pulled yewon towards her.

"awe are you two cute." soobins mother came up to all of them, complimenting the two duo.

"mom! don't embarrass me." soobin whined. "oh shush. i'm gonna let you have the house to yourself tonight so i'll be at hyeongjuns if you need anything." she explained to her son before bidding goodbye to the teens and leaving to go to her boyfriend.

"oh soobin. i did a fancam of you and sent it to daniel." said beomgyu, showing the text message. the taller males jaw dropped.

"beomgyu why?!"

"why? because he wanted to watch you perform so i did him a solid if he did something for me." the curly haired male said with a cheeky tone.

"probably asked him to take photos of terry." kai joked, making everyone but beomgyu laugh.

the three males went to soobins house to celebrate. beomgyu stole his fathers alcohol while kai provided the snacks.

"are you sure we should be drinking?" soobin asked, holding two cans of beer in each hand. "what? you scared of getting caught?" beomgyu joked but soobin shook his head.

"i've never been drunk before. and we're underaged."

beomgyu laughed at his friend, taking a beer from him and opening before handing it back, taking the other one for himself.

"just try it soob. it's not like you're gonna send an embarrassing text to daniel." he joked, opening his can and taking a big drink from it.

soobin stared down at the can, contemplating whether to drink it or to grab a almond milk from the fridge.

"binnie. it's gonna be okay. if you don't like it, you don't have to drink it anymore." kai spoke, giving a reassuring smile to the elder. he smiled back at him, nodding before taking a sip of the beer.

the taste was of course bitter but after a few seconds it went away. he decided to keep drinking it, now sitting on his couch, munching on crisps.

"so how's you and terry? we don't hear much about him from you anymore." kai asked, taking a swig of his drink.

"taehyun and i are fine. we talk all day errday and he knows i like him." beomgyu slurred, staring blankly at the tv screen. "isn't that a good thing though?" soobin asked, finishing off his second can. "it would be if he liked me back. he's a romantic type like me but he only likes it face to face and he's planning to delay his trip to korea because he was accepted into the best college." the brunette spoke with a sad tone.

the atmosphere around them got quiet, the only sound coming from the tv.

beomgyu stood up and clasped his hands together. "well there's no need for today to be depressed. so let's do soobins makeup." he proposed, facing soobin with his hands on his waist.

"what? my makeup?" the elder asked in confusion. "yes. you're makeup. now where is your mothers makeup bag?"

the three boys drank the rest of the drinks after doing soobins makeup. they were all a giggly mess, stumbling over nothing as they danced to music on blast.

soobin was taking a photo of his makeup when he received a text message from daniel.

daniel

daniel
hey beomgyu sent me the video of your performance
you're really fucking amazing at singing

soobin
awe thank youuuu😊

daniel
what?

soobin
oh korean keyboard on lmao
thank you yeonjunnie🥰

daniel
who was that girl you were dancing with?

soobin
oh that was yewon

isn't she pretty?

daniel
very pretty
but you're way prettier😉

soobin
nah nahh
you're way fuckinf hot

daniel
woah soobin
that's bold af
you alright?

soobin
yeah i'm all good baby😉

daniel
are you drunk?
you're so flirty
it's hot

soobin
verryyyyy drunk 😊
bro gyu put makeup on me
wanan see???😏😏

daniel
holy shit soo
i actually have no words right now omg

soobin
beomgyu is great at makeup
isn't he?

daniel
yeah
i recently dyed my hair for when i meet you but do you wanna see it now?

soobin
sure junniee

daniel
ok but you better like it bc my scalp is balding soon lmao

so?

soobin
woah
idk if it's the alcohol but i wanna just ki** you

daniel
omfg soobin stopp
ok go sober up
i'll ttys

soobin
🥺🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 19.6K 147
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
260K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
74.7K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...