PLL Positive

By ghost934

In one night a lot can change, and mistakes can be made find out what changed and what mistakes were made on... More

That Day
That day pt3
That day pt4
Telling All
Mommy's and Daddy's Pt.1: Mommy Marin
Mommy's and Daddy's Pt.2: Hastings
Mommy's and Daddy's Pt.3: Mommy Fields
School!!!! Pt.1:girls
School!!!!Pt.2
Aria tells all
Doc appointments pt1: Haleb
Authors note

That Day pt2

2.7K 60 1
By ghost934

Spoby

Spencer’s POV  

When I saw Hanna throwing up I couldn’t help but feel nauseous. All I can remember is that I was suddenly throwing up, and then I was on the floor, then in the hospital. Wren came in and told me that I was throwing up, I had passed out at the sight of vomit then Emily took me here. He gave me news I wasn’t expecting to here the reason why I was throwing wasn’t because of Hanna it was that I little miss perfect was pregnant. I asked Wren who else knew he said no one he told Em that I was fine, he thought that I would like to tell her later.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
81.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...