School!!!! Pt.1:girls

Hanna's POV 

Me and Caleb walk into school and every eye was on us and Spencer, Aria, Toby, Emily, and Paige. We all looked at each other like how could they know we only told each other. Once Aria lost all color in her face Toby and Spencer took her home While Em and Paige stormed off to find Noel. Suddenly all eyes went to Caleb and I. I turned toward Caleb and in a second he pulled me into a long passionate kiss telling me everything will be ok. He walked me to my locker when we say a crowd of people around mine and Spencer’s before I could look Caleb told me to go get Ms. Montgomery.

 Caleb's POV 

When I walked up to Hanna’s locker and saw the crowd of people I knew Mona was up to something so I told Hanna to go get Aria’s mom. I went over to see what was on her locker, it was a picture of a girls hand holding a positive pregnancy test. I quickly pulled it off her locker and kept it then I went to Spencer’s then to Em’s then to Aria’s which thank god didn’t have one since we were still keeping that a secret till Ezra got back. Then I ran to find Hanna and Ms. Montgomery, Hanna was crying into her arms Hanna hadn’t told her yet what had happen. Then Toby and Spencer ran over to comfort her while I told Ms. Montgomery. “Ms. Montgomery Hanna, Spencer, and Emily are all pregnant and some else knows besides me, Toby, Paige, and Noel, and they put this on all of our locker’s.” I told her, clearly leaving out the part about Aria. “Oh Caleb I’m so sorry about this I will take it straight to the principle, but why did Aria leave as soon as she came in.” she asked. “I think because everyone was starring at us and then she went really pale and I think she almost fainted Spencer and Toby took her home and made sure she was ok.” I told her. Then she walked straight over to the office to report this. “Hanna are you ok” I asked as she was still crying. “ How does everyone know” she asked me sobbing “Well someone kind of put pictures of a positive pregnancy test out side all of our lockers and well they put two and two together don’t worry Ms. Montgomery is on top of it and she knows but I left out the part about Aria.” I said “who would do something like this” Spencer said “I don’t know but I’m going to hurt them when I find out” Toby yelled.