Mommy's and Daddy's Pt.1: Mommy Marin

General’s POV

“Hanna I’m Home, are you ok sweetie the school called and said you came home sick.” Ashley said. “yeah mom I’m fine” she said answering her mom “guys go up to my room we’ll be up in a minute” Hanna said to her friends.  “Mom we have something to tell you” Hanna said to her mother “oh god please don’t tell you got tattoos” Ashley said worried “no mom we didn’t” Hanna said “oh thank god, so what’s up.”  Ashley said “Mom I’m…..I’m….I’m pregnant” Hanna said her mom was silent then pulled them into a big hug “so what’s your plan” Ashley said hoping her daughter wouldn’t move out. “well we don’t have one yet I was waiting to see your response first but, I do know I’m keeping my baby” Hanna said “Well Caleb if you want you can stay here for now” Ashley said “thank you miss Marin” Caleb said “you can call me Ashley” Ashley said Hanna went up to get her friends while Caleb stayed in the kitchen with Ashley. “Ashley I just want you to know I love Hanna more than anything in this world and I would never hurt her and won’t ever leave her and our baby” Caleb said “I know you love her and I believe you.” Ashley said. Caleb walked out of the room to go talk to Toby. “Well that went better that expected” Hanna said “who’s next” Aria said “Lets tell my parents next” Spencer said “bye mom we’ll be home for dinner” Hanna yelled.