๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ | ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By niyahxbaji

| ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ | in which an old best friend returns to japan and reuni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Bonus
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 10

4.1K 140 528
By niyahxbaji

I turned to him with my mouth open. He smirked at me and looked back to the tv. I went up close to his ear and whispered...

"Why eat food when you can have me?"

He pushed my face away, blushing and laughed. I giggled and started to watch the movie too.

As the movie was finishing there was a knock at the door. I stood up and walked over to my wallet.

"Kenma get the door." I said.

Kenma went to the door, while Kuroo and Maya were looking confused.

"Who dat?" Maya asked.

"Don't worry about it." I said and walked over to the door.

Kenma grabbed the bag and I handed the dude the money, paying for both of us. Kenma sat back down in his spot, taking out the food he ordered. I walked over and sat next to him, grabbing my food.

"I KNOW DAMN WELL YALL DIDN'T ORDER FOOD WITHOUT US!!!" Maya yelled.

I laughed, "I was just getting me something, but Kenma just had to grab my phone."

"You know what, fuck this." Maya stood up, "Kuroo grab a jacket, we finna get something." Kuroo sighed and stood up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once him and Maya left, me and Kenma ate the rest of the food. I cleaned up the mess and he threw everything away. We went into my room, so he could check out my pc.

Kenma sat in my gaming chair, that I had for some reason, and started playing. I went and jump on my bed and put my tv on Musi. I put on XXX and Billie Eilish playlist.

I layed back on my pillow and went on Insta. I found Iwaizumi's account and decided to text him. We were talking for a while and then he asked for my number. We played iMessage games for a while and then he said he had to go. I got bored and decided to go on TikTok. I watched different people act stupid for about 15 min before I heard a noise.

"OOF!!"

I slowly turned my head towards Kenma.

"Is you really over there playing Roblox?"

It went silent...

"Maybe..."

Silence

"Ahahahahaha, broooo me tooo. Let me join you." I said and walked over to him.

I pulled Roblox up on my phone and started to play with Kenma. (No, not that way you dirty minded kids) I layed back down in my bed as we started to play Jail Break and Murder Mystery. (I haven't played in a while, I think that's what it's called)

I felt myself drifting to sleep, so I put my phone on charge and got under my covers.

"Hey gamer boi, I'm finna go to sleep. Don't stay up late." I warned.

"Mhm." He hummed in response.

I turned on my side and flipped my pillow to the cold side. And eventually I drifted to sleep.

Kenma's POV

I turned from the computer and looked over at Y/N. She changed a lot since we were kids. I've thought she was pretty, but now she's...

She's just a friend. My best friend actually. I watched as her figure moved up and down slowly as she breathed. It was satisfying to watch.

I turned back around and played a little more before I heard a ding noise. I looked behind me again and saw Y/N phone lightened up.

'Should I look? No that's her phone... but she won't really care.' I thought to myself. I looked at her and sighed.

I got up and walked to her phone. I saw the contact as Play Boi🥱. 'Who is this..? And why is he texting so late.' I thought.

I unlocked her phone since her password is a combination of me and Kuroo's birthday. I went to the messages and read the text. I wasn't really planing on responding, but I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Play boi🥱:
Hey cutie~
Your probably sleeping
But for our date tomorrow
Let's me at the park where we had
Our photo shoot

Me (but actually Kenma):
Sure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the phone for a while and put it back the way I found it. I groaned thinking about how she got a date in the 3 days she been here.

I decided to just leave it alone and go to sleep. I logged out of my Roblox and turn of all the stuff I was playing on. I didn't feel like sleeping on the floor, so I got in the bed. I didn't wanna make Y/N uncomfortable or awkward, so I keep a distance. I started to fall asleep and blocked out any other noise.

Your POV

I woke with an arm around me and an alarm going off in my ear. I turned and see Kenma in my bed next to me. I don't care about it too much since it happened before, so I decided to just get up.

I checked my phone and saw a message from Oikawa... that I responded to? I look back over to the sleeping Kenma and shake my head.

"Noisy lil' boy." I said to myself.

I walked to the bathroom and started to get ready for my day. I took a shower and washed my face. When I got out and dried off I had a nice looking glow. I posed in mirror and then laughed at myself for acting stupid.

I walked back in my room with a towel wrapped around me. I was kinda surprised to see...

Hey guys!! I'm back again. How are you guys? This story is doing better than I thought. I'm so happy. Comment and vote BYE LOVES ❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 382 26
Very grateful one of my readers has helped me to reupload my deleted book. Try and resist your old friend who you developed a hatred for, Kuroo Tets...
1M 28.4K 46
-๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š ๐ค๐จ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs extra volleyball practice with the boys...
60.4K 2K 14
"[ษดแด€แดแด‡]'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ, ๊œฑสœแด‡'๊œฑ แด›ษชส€แด‡แด…." ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
1.2K 66 12
(Y/N) is the new girl at Nekoma. she has an online best friend, who she also has a crush on to begin with. what happens when she meets the captain o...