Territorial Men 9: Carter Alt...

By missgrainne

Carter Altaraza is lethal, skilled, and ruthless on the battlefield. But after the war, there are no warriors... More

TEASER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4 (SPG)
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6 (SPG)
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11 (SPG)
CHAPTER 12 (SPG)
CHAPTER 13 (SPG)
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16 (SPG)
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21 (SPG)
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23 (SPG)
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27 (SPG)
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 (SPG)
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35 (SPG)
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 (SPG)
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (SPG)
CHAPTER 46 (SPG)
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48 (SPG)
CHAPTER 49 (SPG)
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51 (SPG)
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53 (SPG)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 (SPG)
CHAPTER 59 (SPG)
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66 (SPG)
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73 (SPG)
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3

PROLOGUE

201K 5.4K 1.5K
By missgrainne

PROLOGUE

EVER since Carter Altaraza knew that his parents didn't like the fact that he chose to work in the Military than helping his eldest brother to manage their family business. They own the very well-known Villa Altaraza and Altaraza Hotels and Resorts.

He's aware that his family is prominent inside and outside the business world. Their business partner expected that he would enter the business world, but he won't.

Carter is thankful to his brother—Clane because he gave up his career in the Military early to manage their businesses and also to give him and Colton—his youngest brother a chance to pursue their dream to be inside the Military.

Hindi niya makita ang sarili na namamahala ng negosyo nila ngunit kung dumating man ang araw na kailangan niyang pamahalaan ang mga iyon at wala siyang ibang pagpipilian, handa naman siya na tumulong sa pamamalakad.

He spent a lot of hard works and dedication just to reach his dream profession, he can't just leave it just because his parents don't like it.

At kahit wala siyang nakukuhang matibay na suporta galing sa magulang, hindi iyon naging hadlang para ihinto ang bagay na pinagsikapan niyang maabot sa kabila nang mga hindi magandang bagay na nangyayari sa kanyang buhay.

People used to compare him with his two brothers, Colton and Clane. Colton was always calm and silent, while he's very aggressive and honestly, impatient.

Clane was very strict and hard to please, while he's easy to be with. He's very flexible that he can be with different people without so much complication.

He wanted his life to be smooth, especially the life he built outside the Military.

He admits and very obvious that serving the Country is not easy as breathing, it wasn't very easy to protect the people from the enemy and to stay being at peace.

Walang makapagsasabi kung kailan mag-uumpisa ang tunay na giyera at kung kailan ba ito matatapos.

He is not afraid to die.

He always faces death.

He used to fight with Satan and luckily, he always wins.

And when the time comes that risking his own life was the only way to save others, he will never hesitate to give it.

But honestly, he wasn't really built to risk his life or to be a hero in the eyes of people.

Believe it or not, he was built to...kill.

He was built to kill the enemy who would try to ruin our territory...those who created war.

He was built to kill those terrorists who killed his troops and innocent people.

Carter puffed his cigarette while watching these blond girls on the dance floor. He's in one of the Clubs in Sydney. He took his Sniper Training there with the help of his father's friend, a high-ranking Australian Military.

"Join us, Carter." One of the guys in his group told him.

Tatlong grupo sila na pinaghati. Ang iba ay nakikita niyang nakikipagsayaw na sa ibang babae, mayroon din na nakakuha na ng babae para makasama sa gabing 'yon. His mind is flying away that he couldn't really enjoy the night and even the view in front of him.

What was his reason again why he flew to Australia? Aside from Sniper Training?

He wanted to get rid of a particular girl. Yes, it's a girl.

Carter shook his head when that pretty innocent face flashes his mind again, then he sighed.

"Nah, you're too young for me," he murmured and take a sip of his martini.

"Don't be a fool when you get a girl tonight, okay?"

Nilingon niya ang Australianong kasama. Carter raised his brow.

"You see those hot girls? Some of them are minor, they just fooled the guards so they can enter this Club."

"Oof." He shrugged his shoulder.

"They don't look minors but some of them, really are."

Carter's eyes went to the entrance when a group of four girls entered. At dahil medyo malapit sila, naririnig niya ang usapan at hagikhikan ng mga ito habang sinusundan ang waiter papunta sa bakanteng lamesa.

"There's a bunch of Aussie hot guys!" One of the blond girls beamed naughtily, making the girls giggled and looked around.

"Feel free to choose, hoe!" Then all of them laugh.

Carter rested his back and sip on his martini again, he's silently watching these girls who look like new to the place. They don't look like Australian and he confirmed that they are a tourist because of their accent.

"I wanna dance!" The other girl, a brunette, sway her sexy hips.

The curl at the end of her long hair sways too. The royal blue velvet dress hugs her curve immaculately. And since he's facing her back, he can freely feast with her sexy round butt.

Carter smirked when he realized that he starting to enjoy the night. He's soon to leave the country, it would be nice to try another race to warm his bed tonight.

It doesn't mean that he didn't enjoy being with Aussie girls, he did, but if given a chance, he will definitely this time pick a girl who he thinks is a mixed raced?

"New faces," the guy muttered.

Nang tignan niya ay doon din nakatingin sa grupo ng mga babaeng kadarating lang.

"I want the one who's wearing the silver dress."

"Mine is in maroon."

"I want that short hair."

Nagkanya-kanyang pili na ang tatlong kasama niya at parang lihim pa na nagpasalamat siya na walang pumili sa babaeng kanina niya pa tinitignan.

"Why don't we ask them for a fun game?" Travis grinned.

"What kind of game?"

"Truth or Dare? Body shot? What else?"

"Do you want some thrill? Let's ask them out and do the game with the masquerade mask on. Bet?"

Nagkatinginan silang apat. Wala namang problema sa kanya ang mga suhestiyon ng mga kasama niya. The only thing that he wants that night is to get that girl's attention and hoping to be in his bed.

"A mask on?" Travis laughed a bit.

"I'm in," Carter smirked at them, making them shook their heads.

Carter almost roll his eyes when the girl in royal blue chose the chair where he can't see her face. And because the lights are dimmed and he's a little bit tipsy, he didn't force himself and bother to see her face.
Kahit pa ganon, hindi rin naman siya magkakamali na kilalanin ito dahil mabilis niyang nakabisado ang tindig at taas.

She stands around five feet and eight inches. Not to mention the four inches lace-up stiletto heels.

She's really stunning and she fucking won his attention that night, effortlessly.

"I'm gonna talk to them." Travis confidently walks towards the girls' table.

"I'm gonna ask for masks. Wait here."

The other one went to the waitress for assistance to get those damn masks. He doesn't need that though but he wants to be thrilled that night. He wants to experience what it feels like to fuck someone with a mask on.

Nang makabalik ang kasama niya, may dala na itong mask at tatawa-tawa na pinasuot sa kanila. He is not sure if it's coincident but his masquarade mask is velvet blue. The size reveals his lips down to his chin, the size is enough to cover half of his face.

Nang maibigay na nito ang mask sa kanilang dalawa, nagpunta naman ito sa lamesa ng mga babae para ibigay ang mask para sa mga ito na may kaparehong sukat.

After a few minutes of Travis negotiating with the girls, Carter almost shifted his sitting position when those girls, including the girl in the royal blue dress, glanced in their direction and they are wearing their masks too.

"Looks like a couple mask huh."

"Yeah." he agreed.

Magkakapareho ng kulay ang mask nila na para bang pinasadya.

"They are coming. Damn." The man beside him whistled. "Look at those hips."

"Keep your buddy calm," then he patted the man's shoulder.

Carter stood up when the girls arrived.

It's all set up that the girls knew who's going to be their partner that night. Nakaakbay na ang mga kasama niya sa tatlong babae at mabilis na nagkapalagayan ng loob.

He took a step forward to get near to the girl in royal blue. Her hands are in front of her, squeezing it. Oh no, he can sense that she's nervous.

"Where are we going?" she asked straightforwardly.

There's a feather design at the side of her royal blue masquerade mask. The size of it wasn't really perfectly fit her face. The shape of her face is smaller than the other girls. Now, he's more thrilled to see the face behind that mask.

"We are going to play. Come on, girl!"

"You will like it!"

"You will be thrilled!"

The girls are cheering the girl in front of him. Sa kanilang apat, mukhang itong babae sa harap niya ang hindi sigurado sa ginagawa. It turns him off.

"I will bring you back to your hotel. I don't force women to be with me—"

"I'm in! Let's go!" She cut him off and grab his arm, then hugged it.

Carter may lose his interest for a second but it quickly came back when he felt the side of her boob that rubs against his arm.

It wasn't intentional, but damn, the effect that gives him made him want to finish the game as soon as possible so he can have her.

They went to their hotel room. They have a different kind of alcohol and the game started. They are above the double king-sized bed playing that damn Truth or Dare. The lights were off. The only lights that illuminate the whole room are the City lights from the balcony.

Beside him is the girl, they did not even bother to ask their names and that's really fine with him. He didn't know that being with a stranger and being sexually attracted to them hits different.

Carter caresses the girl's lap and damn, her skin is smooth and heated up, probably because of the alcohol. Nakailang ikot na ang bote at madalas sa katabi niya tumatapat. Mostly, the Dare is drinking that liquors.

"You okay?" he whispered below her earlobe, he felt her moved her neck a bit as if his breath tickled her.

"Y-yeah,"

"I'm starting to get addicted to your smell."

He can't help but close his fucking eyes and smell her scent.

It made him horny. He can feel his pants tightened a bit.

"It's you again, the lady in royal blue." He heard Travis's voice.

Carter was busy smelling the girl and didn't notice that the empty bottle stopped in front of her again.

"Truth or Dare?" Travis's partner asked, they call her Silver, same with the color of her dress.

"Dare."

"Dare this time is not a shot of tequila. Take off your dress."

The girl beside him gasped with the new Dare.

"It's fine, we can't see your body."

"If you don't, then just kiss your partner. Torrid. 5 minutes," Silver said.

Carter was so eager to kiss the girl but he knew that she won't dare to kiss him because she started to remove down the thin strap of her dress.

Watching her in shadow, stripping her dress, made him want to help her. Pinanatili niya ang matinding pagtitimpi.

"Enough," he holds her hand to stop her from pulling down her dress more.

In the dark shadow, he can see her full cleavage, the straps of her dress were at the side of her waist.

"Don't be overprotective," Silver reminded him.

"He's not." The girl said and almost see her rolling her eyes.

Travis spin the bottle again. Lahat sila ay nahintuan ng bote na 'yon, ramdam niya na rin ang pagkapit ng tama ng alak sa kanya. His body is heating up and he can feel the heat between him and the girl beside her.

The game went on until they are almost naked. The dare became wild. It's started with a simple kiss, then a torrid kiss.

They are all drunk, but he still knew what's he's doing and what's really going on.

His hand travels to the girl's lap again, teasing her inner thighs. Carter is aware that she likes the feeling, he can hear her small moans.

"Holy shit!" She curse lowly when Silver stood up and removed down her underwear.

Travis spins the bottle again.

Carter knew that if they won't stop, there's a big possibility that they will end up there moaning and fucking each other, he likes it though, it's fun, but whenever he glances at the girl beside him and imagine her being fucked with other men, he gets mad.

"They won't stop until we are both naked too," she whispered, her voice is soft and tipsy.

Nang sipatin niya ang katabi, hindi na nito suot ang dress. She's in her sexy lingerie, while he's still with his boxer shorts, but topless.

"Let's get naked then," he whispered behind her ear, then caress her thighs.

"This is my first time, I did not know that they are this wild."

They talk using their small voice, Travis and Silver are now kissing torridly. Ang iba naman ay gano'n din ngunit patuloy pa rin ang paglalaro nila o kung laro pa ba talaga itong ginagawa nila.

"It's you again! Remove that fucking bra, bitch!" Silver is already drunk, she keeps on giggling and kissing Travis.

"Give us some show here. Don't worry, this won't leak. Your family will never know this. I promise!"

"What happened in Sydney, stay in Sydney!"

Carter sighed when the girl unhooked her bra.

He watch that small piece slowly fell to her waist, revealing her full bloom breast. He silently cursed when his boxer shorts tightened, it hurts him. Gusto ng kumawala ng alaga niya at hindi na yata makapaghihintay pa.

He tried his best to stay sane, even though those people around him already giving them a live show.

"Suck my D," Travis said to Silver as a dare.

Carter raise his brow when the girl beside him covered her eyes with her palm when Silver started to suck Travis's dick.

Everyone is cheering the bitch, but he's busy being amused watching the girl's reaction. What the fuck she's doing? Covering her eyes like a virgin?

They are drunk already and he can feel that he is also. His hands are roaming around her thighs and even reach her flat stomach, she didn't complain though, he's just letting him do that.

When the bottle stopped in front of him, Silver became more aggressive with the dare.

"Lick me or lick that girl beside you. You choose." Silver dared and she sounded like he would choose to lick her over the girl beside him.

"Which part?" Carter asked, cocking his head on the side, his fingers are now teasing the inner part of the girl's thighs.

He can feel the wetness in the thin fabric that is covering her womanhood. She's turn on and he started to be out of his mind. He wanted to lick that part of her and made her scream in ecstasy.

"Like this?" The other guy pushed his partner in bed and parted her legs, then buried his head, making the bitch moan loudly while giggling.

It was like a demonstration because it only lasted for a few seconds.

Mabigat na ang paghinga ng katabi niya, tapos ay napapasandal ang mukha sa kanyang balikat at medyo humihiwalay ang mga hita upang mabigyan pa ng laya ang mga daliri niya na paligayahin ang pagkababae nito.

Maingat niyang hinawi ang manipis na tela na nagtatakip sa kaselanan nito at marahan na ipinasok ang daliri upang tuluyang makapa ang kabasaan.

Carter cursed one more time when his fingers touches the softness of her womanhood.

"What did you do to me..." she whispered drunkenly, already out of her mind. "Your fingers made me so wet."

He slowly rub the wetness with his middle finger. Ikinalat niya ang likidong inilalabas nito sa buong pagkababae. Lalo iyon dumulas at ramdam na ramdam niya ang kagustuhan na bigyan pa 'yon ng mas maraming atensyon.

"Part your legs," he whispered, then kissed the side of her head.

Even the smell of her hair is addicting.

"Why?" her small voice is like a moan.

"Baby just part your legs."

Sitting above the bed, she parted her legs, enough to accommodate his head in between.

They stopped giving a damn with the people around them, who are now fucking each other and moaning. What Carter only wants is to have this girl and to taste every inch of her.

"Kick me if you want me to stop, okay?" he told her, even though he's sure it won't happen because he knew his skills when it comes to pleasing women especially in oral sex.

Like an innocent girl, she nodded her head.

He's so thirsty to have a taste of her but he takes his time. He planted wet kisses all over her thighs that made her grab his hair a bit with her fingers. Nilakbay ng kanyang labi ang hita nito hanggang sa makarating sa tamang destinasyon.

He didn't even bother to remove her underwear, instead, he pulled it again on the side. He flick his tongue on her wetness and damn, he knew right then that it's going to be a wild night for both of them.

"Umm, what's in your tongue...ohh!" she gasped with a moan when he started to rub her womanhood with his piercing.

She taste so sweet that it made him very aggressive. He hold her both thighs and buried his pierced tongue in between.

Para siyang nawawala sa sarili sa labis na init at matinding pagnanasa na nararamdamang sa babaeng hindi alam ang pagkakakilanlan.

He's drunk, wasted, very horny, and out of his mind. His mind is clouded with lust and with the thought of fucking this girl all night.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ummm!"

When her moans get louder, he lost his sanity. That's the sexiest moan he has ever heard in his whole life. He wants to hear that moan again and again. It was so strange that for the first time he looks forward to hearing that moan again.

Humigpit ng bahagya ang pagkakasambunot ng dalawang kamay nito sa kanyang buhok, tanda na labis na nasasarapan sa ginagawa niya.

She even grinds her hips, meeting his tongue. Her wetness is all over his tongue and he likes tasting it, he even swallows it!

Out of his control, he pushed her back onto the bed, making her giggle.

There, his head is between her thighs, he continues licking her femininity and enjoying hearing her moans.

"I'm gonna...pee, uhhh! Ummm..." she grips his hair and her legs started to shake.

Madiin na inilapat niya ang dila sa pagkababae nito at paulit-ulit na dinilaan ang parteng 'yon kahit pa patuloy na ang panginginig ng mga hita at umaagos na ang inilabas na likido.

"Tang ina," mura niya at ibinaon pa lalo ang dila sa pagkababae nito.

Alam niya sa sarili na hindi niya ito titigilan hanggat hindi nagmamakaawa sa kanya na huminto siya. This is his last night in Australia, it should be memorable.

"Oh, don't stop...ummm...y-yes...mmm..."

"I won't," he smirked and put her legs above his shoulder.

This time, his tongue pace is slow and gentle. Pinagpapahinga niya ito at inirerelax.

"Do you want to transfer to another room?" he asked, then kiss her femininity.

"Y-yes,"

Even though he doesn't want to stop pleasing her, it would be better if they transfer to another room. Malalakas na ungol galing sa mga kasama nila ang nagpailing sa kanya.

Naaaninag niya na nagsasalit-salitan na ng partner ang mga ito, nagtitikiman. Iba-t-ibang posisyon at halatang mga wala na sa sarili dahil sa kalasingan at kaluguran.

He carry the girl and brought her to another room there. When he opened the door and was about to turn on the lights, she hold her hand to stop him.

"I want it dark," she whispered softly and buried her face to his chest.

Without any more words, he put her down to the bed, parted her legs, and position his head between her thighs again.

"Until when you are going to lick me down there..." she asked, he can sense that she's hiding her giggles.

"I can lick your sweet p*ssy all night."

"Is that even possible?" she was surprised and he found it cute.

"Wanna bet?" He smirked, then planted a light kiss above her femininity again. He can't stop doing that, damn him.

"Just do it."

"Of course, I will," he whispered with a smug on his lips.

"Ummmm..." a sexy moan escapes her lips when he found her cl*t and plays with it using the tip of his tongue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 228K 34
WARNING: SPG | R-18 | Mature Content | Stella Venisse never imagined that she would wake up one morning naked beside the sleeping gorgeous man--Cassi...
3.6M 92.2K 22
Amber's life was close to perfection that everybody was dreaming of. When she met the young businessman Clarkson and fell in love with him, she felt...
129K 6K 74
"OH MY GOSH SINO KA?! Bakit mo ko ginagaya! Hoy!" Gulong gulo ang isip ko habang nakatingin sa lalakeng nasa harapan ko. Bawat buka ng bibig ko ay na...
1.4M 16.8K 39
Second installment of Organización Intrepída series Atty. Elisse Serafine Mendoza and Pres. Zach Lavin Altieri Story. Elisse Serafine Mendoza is a pe...