KotLC oneshots!

By Iris_Writes_Stories

Heyyy!!! So these are my KotLC oneshots some of them are happy, miserable and just action-packed while others... More

Author Note
A KotLC Christmas!
A Dexiana One-shot
Keefe meets April fools day
A KotLC New year!
A Tiana Nightmare
Dancing under the starlight
Sophitz~ Issues
Do you promise?
Do you Promise {2}
Do you promise {Final part}

Keefe's Diary

70 0 0
By Iris_Writes_Stories

A/N: Heyy everyone!!! So this idea kinda came really randomly but I'm going to be writing Keefe diary entries for the entire series an entry per book if you want to see more of these for other characters or more detailed ones for Keefe then let me know in the comments!!! Enjoy!!! Oh and Happy New Year!!! The music represents Keefe in general and here you go...

Book 1:

So the Fitzer has been disappearing along lately but you already know that. But what's different this time is I finally know why. He was looking for a missing lost elf. Who thinks she's a human. I met her today. I was ditching and she came around the corner and man do her emotions spiral. Anyway I the amazing Keefe Sensen helped her to the healing centre. She uh Sophie or as I call her Foster is actually kinda cute.....

OK, so Foster is awesome!!! I mean she's smart and pretty and snappish haha anyway she is very kind although quote fun to tease.....

Shes... gone... I know we weren't close but..... she's actually gone. I... Her and Dex killed. Fitz isn't himself he's shutting everyone out and isn't listening to anyone locked away all the time and feeling very guilty. Biana is crying. An emotional mess. She feels guiltily than the fi- no I... I can't joke its just.... *sigh* she probably feels bad because Sophie left before they could make up. I.... feel..... empty. Like there's no point in living. My dad's expectations and demands are getting higher everyday and she... no ones there anymore. I can't feel her anger course through me when I confront him anymore.

That same anger she felt meeting him. I just.... wish we had more time to get to know one another she was so... mysterious.

OMG! OMG! OK, I have to calm down otherwise someone might hear my slight girly squeal. Foster is alive! In the healing centre and fading but alive. And she just woke up. She's still severely faded. I mean she faced rebels and saved her and Dizznee single-handedly but Alive. Oh, thank god.

I Missed.... her. Now we can go on her adventures... together.

Book 2:

OK I know I haven't updated in a really long time but... Me and Foster went on an adventure... OK, so she needed her abilities to be reset so she can heal Aldenham since she has that ability.

Me being an empath knew she was hoping that if she healed Alden Fitz and Biana would like her again. Fitz is my best friend and I.... don't get me wrong he's a great guy but it isn't her fault. He did himself a solid talking to her before the healing though.

Anyway, we had gone flying on lady glitterbutt and got ambushed by the Neverseen but Fosters smelly, wrinkly old neighbour saved us. I'm not sure if they knew the never seen's name by then but anyway pretend they did cause I don't remember lol.  When we had been flying... under a blanket of stars and above the abyss ... my arms wrapped around her... I felt trust.

I think... I like her. Ever since that flight it kinda just.... happened... OK well uh that got sappy but yeah I'm gonna leave it at that.

Book 3:
So my mum is the leader of the creepy cult!! Yay!! Two evil parents!! Foster had gotten rid of the circlet that was restricting her abilities that was made by dizznee (I still need to kick him for that) but he removed it and helped them fight Brant who was the Ruwens daughter's fiancee who just so happened to be in my moms cult.

Umm, what else! Ah right, Dame Alina or Dame snobby nose as I like to call her was appointed councillor after... Councilor Kenric died. Foster and Fitz blame themselves but especially Foster. They had been healing or interrogating Fintan when it happened. She had been way in and Kenric saved them.

So yeah she hasn't been feeling good. I'm trying to lighten the mood and I wish I good hug her or chase her problems away but... I'm just a guy. She... she'll come when she wants to... right?

Book 4:
I'm an idiot. But a smart one. I mean. OK... so we met bangs boi recently and his sister the girl of many floods at exillium which we were sent to after breaking into Exile. Fitz got impaled, dizznee felt guilty, Foster felt worried and.... fluttery..... and yea after that we made exillium a good place and by we I mean Foster who has Councillor buddies aka councillor grumpy pants and councillor princess curls. Anyway, I.... ran away.

But I have a good reason for... joining the Neverseen. I.. we need information. We are getting nowhere and it's killing Foster. More than she's admitting. She..... she, she's killing herself trying to find answer after answer lead after lead. She saved the gnomes and still isn't resting that's..... not good. So I joined the bad side. I will get information though. I swear on it. I will help them... they the neverseen trust me. I know I'll find something... I have to.... otherwise... Foster might hate me forever and ..... I can't live with that.

Book 5:

OK, so I'm back with my friends! All of them are happy well except bangs boi but they all gave me boring lectures but hey.. they.... don't hate me. Well, Fitz shows resentment but I mean..... he still missed me. Sigh..... I don't know but we're growing apart. Because we both like Foster.

I came back just as Foster and Edaline were at the peace summit. Biana had snuck in and she hadn't seen them and they hadn't been with the survivors but then I found them... although Fosters tearing herself up and I'll admit I am too..... Forkle died. Forkle her old wrinkly smelly neighbour yeah him he.... got stabbed by Gethen or more commonly known to me as the telepathic psychopath. Anyway... Forkle told me to take care of his Moonlark. Whether it was because I was the only friend there or because he trusts me I... don't know.

But I do know ill do whatever it takes to see Foster laugh again. I will protect her... with my life.

Book 6:

Yay!! I got stabbed by a king wearing a metal diaper and a crown full of lies!! So yeah, I sparred with King Dimitar, it was not my best Idea I'll admit but... he was going to hurt Foster although she was extremely mad at me for doing that.

I also have Princess pink puffs aka. Rohmidala the Kings little princess who is currently reading over my shoulder and growling threatening me with amoebas ha. You can try Ro, Ro.

Anyway, we found Vespera's creepy Nightfall and my moms so yay on that! Ok seriously yay though since we also managed to find Foster's parents though.... her heart might as well be chewed on by the gorgodon we found and it would hurt less than what she's feeling now.

The gorgodon is my moms' creepy pet by the way. She had a good amount but then the Neverseen chucked two of them and left this one... and a passed out Alvar who just so happens to have no recollection of anything so... want to trade lives with me?

Book 7:

Sigh. Where should I begin. Well let's go with Ro's suggestion, shall we? She says and I quote "Start your girly diary by saying how you let pretty boy and his butting in father boss you around about your love life with blondie." So yeah... I let Fitzy confess to Foster and.. there together even though it rips my heart apart into itty bitty shreds. But... if it makes her happy then so be it.

Fitz and Sophie were also attacked by Umber the neverseen's creepy shade gave Fitz and Sophie a nice long healing centre stay by giving them shadowflux echo things!!

Trolls attacked because apparently, Luzia Vacker had used Everglen as a hideaway for the trolls. Their escape killed Umber and the Neverseen just... left her there. So much for loyalty.

Alvar got his memories back and 'surprisingly' rejoined the Neverseen! Wow!! I am so terribly hurt!

And that's all for now.....

Book 8:

So... I went to London a Human city and we ate these really cool Fudge cookie things. By we, I mean me and Foster. My creepo mom also killed two humans and we don't know why.... she also experimented on me and I just woke up from a coma apparently that's what its called. And she gave me some freaky new power waiting on that!

And.... Fitzphie broke up!! I know I shouldn't be happy about It but maybe... just maybe.... I have a chance now!!!

A/N: So yea... I feel like this is a lame recounting of everything that happened but I'm not used to diary-style writing anyway.... book 8 is shorter 'cause I'm on Flashback. Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading this and stay tuned for the next part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 481 11
❝𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 - 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓈𝑜 𝓋𝓊𝓁𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈...
151K 3K 200
Just a few moments from KOTLC where I wanted things to end differently, some one-shots for ships that didn't make it in my main story, and some chapt...
1.1K 58 16
IMPORTANT: Most of the characters and things belong to Shannon Messenger. If you want to read this, you must have read book 1-9 (including 8.5) of th...
124K 1.2K 25
♡︎Just some Sokeefe oneshots to keep you sane! ♡︎ The first few chapters are a little wonky, but it gets better, I promise! ♡︎ Votes, requests, and c...