DEMENTED | KV

By supersensitivepisces

Driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement. More

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐Ž๐ง๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐“๐ฐ๐จ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐’๐ข๐ฑ.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
DESPERADO
RED SNOW.
|๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐2| ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Ž'๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค: ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.

9.5K 453 589
By supersensitivepisces

Trudence Nesanti Cole | Trudy.
Chicago Illinois.
_________________________

____________________________

" Wake up bitch!" Feeling cold ass water being poured on me made rise up fast in my bed. And dry my now wet face off.

" Where the fuck my cigarettes!?" My mama shouted snatching my covers from off me.

" I hate you." I spat. "And?" She laughed looking at me like I was crazy.

" I tried aborting you twice, you ain't my favorite person in the world either."

As you can see I lived in a toxic ass household with a toxic ass ain't shit mama, who hated me all because her ex boyfriend raped me.

Doesn't make sense does it?

exactly.

And because of that it's part of the reason why I'm always staying with Lucky or staying with Durk. I guess you could say that I'm trying to run away from my problems, but sometimes it's hard to run away knowing she won't do well without me here.

" I don't understand why you hate me so bad?" I turned around facing her with tears blurring my vision. I hated the fact that my emotions always got the best of me when I would confront her about how she treated me.

But then again she was my mama. And despite all she's done to me I still had so much love for her. " What did I do?" I asked again since she had ignored me the first time.

" You ruined my life." She stated dryly.

" You made my man leave, you make all my bills higher, and you always running the streets with that dirty ass boy!"

" HE RAPED ME MAMA!" I cried knocking the lamp off my dresser in anger. " He raped me."

" And you heard him.. because I saw you standing outside my door when he left." I shook my head at her once her eyes widened.

" Trudy I- I had no choice baby he would've did it to me a—"

" So you let him do it to me? I was 10 mama!" I shouted getting in front of her face while clenching my fist.

" YOU BEEN BLAMING ME FOR HIM LEAVING ALL THESE YEARS BECAUSE YOU KNEW YOU WAS WRONG, AND THAT SHIT EATS YOU UP EVERY DAY!"

" I DID IT FOR YOU!" Her hand connected with my face making my head fly towards the side.

" Baby I'm so sorry." She tried grabbing me but I snatched away from her fast.

I had a really bad temper so trying to prevent myself from going upside her head, was hard. Which is another reason why I don't see her reasons for treating me like shit.

The respect I had for her has always been so high, to the point it never mattered what she did or said to me sometimes I'd just brush the shit under the rug and keep it pushing.

" And please don't ever speak on Durk when you never took the time to get to know him. Yeah we ain't perfect or always getting along but he does more for me then you ever have and that says a lot."

" Take yo raggedy to his house then! And get the hell out my house!"

" If I ever die don't bring yo sorry ass to my funeral." I said angrily as my nostrils began to flare. " Or speak on me."

Turning around I kept my back facing her until she left my room. Once I knew she was gone I face-timed Durk as more tears cascaded down my face.

As soon as the call connected I sat staring at him in silence, watching him grab his gun and car keys. " I love you." He looked down at the phone allowing me to see his low red eyes.

" I love you too." I mumbled lowly before standing up to pack all my clothes and shoes. " Weed or Percs?" I asked aloud waiting for his response.

" And please be honest with me."

" Ion wanna be honest cause you gone be disappointed in me.. and I don't wanna keep hurting you cause it hurt m—"

" We can talk in the car okay?" He nodded his head ending the call. Taking a glimpse around my room I let out a deep breath knowing that this would be my last time here.

So much trauma has happened to me in this room, so many tears were shed, and I committed so many attempts of suicide inside here. I've always wanted to leave though, and actually get away for good just to show my mama that I can survive out here without her.

It's her that can't survive without me whether she wants to admit the shit or not. I know her like the back of my hand so the thought of me leaving today is probably eating her ass alive.

" Your lil boyfriend outside." Turning my head towards the side I saw my mama's plug sitting on the couch. " Lil?" I made a face mugging him.

" BIG boyfriend, BIG racks, he tote BIG guns and he ain't never hesitated to kill behind me before so you might wanna watch yo mouth." I stated dryly before leaving out the front door making sure I slammed it behind me.

When I made it inside the car I felt my heart break in half seeing that Durk had tears falling out of his eyes. Tossing my bag to the back I reached my hand over rubbing it across his face.

" Talk to me." I pleaded trying to hold my emotions together. " I'm here." I held his hand.

" And I'll always be here, you just have to tell me what's on your mind first." I assured him.

" I'm a fucking junkie Nesanti." Gripping the steering wheel tightly he started driving faster which made me put my seat belt on quickly.

" You ain't no junkie.. you just have a bad habit that's hard to break right now."

" And yeah popping pills and drinking lean ain't good, but you've been doing this way before you met me Durk. It's not easy to just be clean after a day that shit takes a long time."

" But you're strong, and I know that you'll get thru this and I'll be right here with you motivating you to do so."

" Thank you bae." He looked over at me with so much sadness inside of his eyes.

" You're we— is that Von?!" I leaned forward squinting my eyes seeing that he was beating somebody up at the bus stop.

" Bae call Lucky and tell h—" Hearing the car door slam made me look up seeing Durk had ran over to where Von was jumping in the fight.

this nigga here.

" Hey Siri, call Lucky." I held my phone tightly while getting out the car squinting my eyes. The sun was so damn bright it was damn near blinding my ass.

When the call connected I could see that I had woke her up from a nap, but did I care? No. " Trudy I was slee—"

POP! POP! POP!

" I've been shot!" I hollered falling back against the car before sliding under it. Hearing me yell made Lucky start throwing clothes everywhere while continuously asking where I was.

" On the block bitch where else would I be? Yo boyfriend was feeling trigger happy toda— THE OPPS GOT ME LUCKY SOMEBODY GRABBING MY FOOT!"

" Bitch getcho crazy ass from underneath this car." Booka pulled me from off the ground smacking me upside the head.

" I thought I got shot bae." I sniffed jumping on Durk."Shut up!" Von laughed loudly causing me to mug him.

" Is everybody okay?" Lucky's voice boomed from my phone. Making me forget I even called her ass.

" Yeah they good."

" Where's Dayvon?"

" Not the first name." Ikey chuckled.

" Standing here looking like the devil." I smirked referring to the red blood that he had on his white tee and shoes.

" Who y'all even fight?" I asked being nosey. " You mean who Von shoot?" Ikey corrected me.

" He shot somebody!?" Lucky whisper yelled."Shot his ass dead." Durk told her.

" Who y'all over there snitching to?" Von snatched my phone out my hands.

" In broad daylight Dayvon?" Lucky snapped at him." I'm a gangsta." He smiled shrugging his shoulders.

" I told that nigga it was up there, and I ain't no liar I did what I said I was gone do."

" I got some for yo ass when I see you though." He he waved his finger in the camera.

" For what? What did I do?"

" You was smiling at that nigga last week?" He asked. " And don't lie."

" The only time I smiled at somebody was when me and Trudy were walking from school and I saw a homeless man laying at the bus stop."

" NOT SHE THOUGHT HE WAS HOMELESS!" Booka laughed loudly pushing me each time.

" That nigga do look homeless though so I ain't even mad at you no more, but don't be smiling at no nigga unless it's me."

" You know I don't even play like that."

" Y'all still ain't tell me who he shot." I crossed my arms. " Tooka." Ikey laughed.

" Von!" I turned towards him snatching my phone back. " You shot Tooka?!"

" You know his mama a pastor."

" And?" Him and Durk made a face at me.

Right before I could speak my name was called which made me to turn around and frown up until I saw India. I won't even lie and say she was somebody I could be cool with, being at how she kept trying to put Von on with Asian.

But after I remembered that Lucky only told us about her and Von and not India I knew it wouldn't be fair to be rude to her whenever I saw her.

That was up until she called Durk cute knowing he was my nigga. But my grandma always said keep your friends close and your enemies closer so that was exactly what I was gonna do.

" Hey Trudy." She smiled approaching me with open arms. Which allowed me to see she brought her kick boxing pizza boxed booty ass friend to tag along with her today.

" Hey." I fake smiled hugging her back. All while looking Asian up and down before saying a quick hey to her as well.

Being that Lucky wasn't here I was gone play my role and watch this bitch, and get as close to her as I could so I could know why she wants to be around. Especially now that Lucky and Von had gotten back together.

something wasn't right & i was gone get to the bottom of it.

" What y'all on?" Asian spoke aloud making me size her up and down.

" Shit." Booka said dryly before hopping in the backseat of Durk's car. " Word." She nodded her head looking at Von and then back at me.

" Chill out." Von mumbled pushing me in the car. " I only got eyes for Sekani."

" Is Lucky home?" India asked approaching the car. I looked over at Durk waiting for him to say something so that I could slap his ass.

" Yeah she is." Ikey's mouthy ass said aloud causing them to ask could they ride with us to see her. And guess what my friendly ass nigga said y'all?

That big eyed goldie locs dyke looking ass nigga said yes. And worst of all he let that bitch India sit in the front seat.

" That's my seat bae." I crossed my arms pouting. " Not no more." He joked making tears fill up my eyes.

" Awe True." Booka and Ikey cracked up once they saw tears coming out of my eyes. " Fuck y'all!" I sniffed.

" Fuck all y'all."

Sekani Anika Grace | Lucky.
________________________

____________________________

" And then he let that bitch sit in the passenger seat, and I know she yo cousin Lucky but I'm so emotional right now bitch!" Trudy ranted to me about the situation that happened in the car.

" Don't even get me started on the shit that happened between me and my mama today! She called herself so called kicking me out so I packed my shit and LEFT! You know she been treating me like shit my whole life ever since that nigga Jason raped m—"

In the middle of her fussing she paused and began drying off her face. Growing emotional right along with her caused me to reach over and dry her face with my hands.

" It's okay." I comforted her watching as she began balling her eyes out. When Trudy was raped me and her were about to graduate fifth grade and go onto middle school. So right after school had dismissed for the summer she had stopped coming around me for at least a month.

And back then we didn't have phones yet, so it wasn't until the first day of sixth grade when she finally confided in me and told me about what Jason had done to her. So seeing her crying in front of me right now allowed me to realize how much of a toll that situation has took on her.

Especially when it comes to her temper. But me being her best friend my job isn't to judge her because she's human, so we all make mistakes but she know's if she ever is in the wrong I'll talk to her about it and see how we can fix it.

" You're beautiful Trudy." I smiled holding her hand. " And strong."

" So we'll get thru this together.. you never have to go thru anything alone as long as I'm here on this earth."

Smiling weakly she wrapped her arms around me beginning to cry on my shoulder. " It just hurts so bad bra."

" I love my mama a lot even after all she's done to me, I respect her so much but she doesn't even care about me. And that shit hurts Lucky."

Hearing my door open made me look up seeing Durk coming in with a sad look on his face. " Baby?" He cleared his throat.

" Pussy." Von walked in the room laughing at Durk." I'm playing." He sucked his teeth before laying across my bed.

" Quit crying man, I hate seeing you cry." He pulled her up wrapping his arms around her. " I love you." He kissed her forehead.

" No matter what." He made eye contact with her causing her to close her eyes and laugh.

" Yo eyes big as hell." She joked.

" Yo ass ain't nothing." Von shook his head at her. " Exactly." Durk agreed.

" Imma always love you and be here for you cause when I was locked you held me down and took care of a nigga."

" And I was sending money for commissary, you forgot to add that." She crossed her arms.

" Girl relax." I mushed her head playfully.

" Girl get out they business and come love on a nigga." Von pulled me back. towards him so that I was laying against his chest.

" I know shit be hard from the shit that happened when you was young and with yo mama being shady, and let alone dealing with a street nigga like me but Imma do better for you." He assured her.

" Promise?" She asked smiling widely making Booka roll his eyes as soon as he walked in my room.

" Why you so happy donkey teeth?"

" Book of sin and lies don't start with me today." She warned him.

" You missed me?" I turned around smiling at Von. " Mhm." He nodded puckering his lips out for a kiss.

" Come on.." He pulled me. " I'm tryna suck on yo lips and you playing."

" Suck on her what now?" Trudy turned around crossing her arms.

" Bitch get you some business." Booka scoffed. " I hate nosey ass hoes."

" Boy!" She laughed pulling one of his dreads. " Veneers?" He popped her in the lip making me let out a loud ass laugh.

" Sekani?" Von side eyed me giving me the look. " Can y'all go downstairs?" I asked quietly making everybody look at me like I was crazy.

" What I just walk into?" Ikey closed his chip bag up. "An eviction." Booka said dryly.

" Cause Lucky just put us the fuck out." Trudy added crossing her arms making Durk look back at me and Von and smirk.

" Please fuck her." I whispered to Durk pointing at Trudy. " She needs it."

" Man lay yo ass back." Von sucked his teeth pushing me on the bed before going towards Durk.

" I be down there when we done." He told him before shutting and locking my room door.

" I'm tired of you pushing me around." I pulled my sweater off my arms tossing it to the side. " Let's just fight."

" Come lay with me." He changed the subject."I been missing you all day."

" Fight me fir— Ow!" I held my arm in the spot he punched me in watching in irritation as he laughed at me.

" It hurt for real?" I nodded my head holding my arms out for him to hold me. Once he had his arms around me I pulled his hair making him pick me up and slam me against the bed.

" It hurt for real?" I laughed mocking him.

" You bogus." He got in the bed with his back facing me. " Don't talk to me." He pulled the covers over his head.

" I love you." I squeezed his ass thru the blanket making him sit up straight facing me.  " Chill with that gay shit."

" Say you love me back." I frowned my face up. " I love you." He scooted over laying his head against my stomach.

" I want our first kid together to be a girl, so True can have a little sister to play with." I said softly while running my hands across his dreads.

" And later on I'll want our second kid to be a boy so Dayvon Jr can have a little brother to play with."

" You make me happy as hell." He sat up smiling widely. " I love you." He placed a soft kiss against my lips that left me wanting more.

" You make me happy too." I connected our lips back together while he lifted me up so that I was sitting on his lap.

" It's people here." He talked between the kiss making me grab his face so he wouldn't move anymore. " Mhm." I breathed out moving my hips against the bulge from his dick that was in his sweats.

" Are you free balling?" I asked breathlessly staring at him waiting for a response. " What's wrong?" I made a face once he continued to ignore me.

" You was roughing me up and taking advantage of me.. When you get like this?" He squinted his eyes at me.

" When you get so nasty?"

" I've been nasty." I laughed.

" I just don't hold back anymore that's all." I said proudly with a smirk on my face watching as his lips slightly parted once my hand slipped into his sweats and rubbed against his tip.

" Everybody downstairs.. so unless you ready for everybody to know we be fucking stop." He said lowly causing chills to rush throughout my body.

" I don't care about everybody anymore." I pulled his dick out his sweats spitting on the tip.

" You're my boyfriend."

" And what we do is our business." I opened my mouth sticking out my tongue to lick the pre cum that was present on his tip up until Trudy and Booka started banging on my door.

" Lucky open the door!" They yelled pulling on the door knob. Now if my door breaks they're gonna have to take it up with Sheila.

" Fuck!" I turned around feeling my mouth drop open once I saw Von's dick completely hard just sitting there looking at me.

maybe i should just get off birth control sooner? one baby right now wouldn't hurt.

" Lucky!" Trudy yelled again making me forget they were even at the door.

" Hold on!" I yelled back.

" You think it'll take you long to cum?" I asked quietly now standing in front of him." You tryna suck or fuck?" He whispered raising a eyebrow.

" The bed is gonna be too loud, and they can see underneath the door so we can't get on the gro—"

" Just take this off." He tugged on my shorts allowing them to slip off on their own. Before I could even ask where we were doing it at he had already picked me up and positioned his self at my entrance and slid inside making us both lock eye contact.

" You gotta be quiet." He mumbled lowly into my ear all while thrusting into me slowly. " You hear me?"

I nodded my head chewing on my bottom lip to keep my moans from emerging.

" Lucky let me i—"

" She in the bathroom on the phone with her Og." He said aloud. " Shit!" Trudy said in a panicky tone.

" She not on the way back is she? Cause Durk and Ikey smoked they living room the fuck out."

" Im fenna go ask her." He lied walking us into my bathroom cutting on the fan before sitting me on the edge of the counter.

" You so wet.." He grunted a bit loudly making me pull him down by the chain on his neck connecting our lips together.

" Tell me it's mine." His pace increased as his left hand latched around my neck tightly." It's yours." I whimpered still keeping eye contact with him.

" Imma blow our cover." He looked at me allowing me to see the sweat beads that were cascaded across his forehead and chest. Getting down from the sink I turned around arching my back as deep as I could go before reaching back putting his dick at my entrance and pushing my ass against him once I felt it go inside.

" Keep doing it like that.. just like that." He tilted his head back while his hands and nails were gripping and digging into my waist.

" Oh... my ... god." My heart rate accelerated once he hit a certain spot inside of me that caused me to break out into a sweat and began moaning loudly and uncontrollably. There was an immense amount pleasure taking over my body that it was hard to breathe and see.

and it was harder to let alone speak when he wanted me to say his name.

" Fuck!" He moaned loudly sending a hard smack to my ass. " I love you!" He pulled my arms behind my back starting to fuck me senseless.

" Tell me you love me." He put his mouth near my ear speaking lowly. While saying other things that he knew would send me into overdrive.

" I love you!" I cried out feeling a large rush of liquid pushing out of me which made me lay flat against the sink in exhaustion.

" Lemme see that pretty face." I turned around getting on my knees, with my mouth open wide waiting for him to drop his kids down my throat.

" I don't even want you to go outside no more after this." He shook his head watching me lick up all the cum that came out his tip.

" You really something different." He shook his head handing me wipes that I kept on my counter.

" How?" I asked innocently feeling a smirk appearing on my face. Causing him to wave me off while smiling.

" Hurry up and get right so we can go, I want you to ride with me to go see my kids." He smacked my ass looking at me in the mirror.

" Okay daddy." I smiled smacking his butt when he turned around to leave the bathroom.

" Quit playing for you end up like Tooka!"

" You would be so sad if you killed me." I waved him off not phased by his comment.

" You would be very much sad."

Dayvon Daquan Bennet | Von
___________________________

____________________________

" She finally took you back I see." My mama rolled her eyes looking across the living room at Lucky. " Yeah she did." I nodded my head.

" And she apologized for where she fucked up at, excuse my language." I corrected myself fast seeing how she was looking at me and shit.

" Look Ma." I scratched at my head in hopes none of my words would come out wrong. " You ain't gotta like Lucky."

" But if she respecting you and speaking when she come around here? Yeah I know in the past she was hurting me but I love that girl, and everybody make mistakes. So all I'm saying is that if she ain't disrespecting you don't be nonchalant and make her feel uncomfortable."

" Okay." She said quietly which surprised me. " I'll give her another chance."

" But you won't give me one?" Trudy smacked her teeth crossing her arms.

" I told you to use alcohol to remove your wig after I put it on your head, so it's your fault yo edges gone because what type of person just rip a wig off they head without putting something on it anyway?"

" Lil girl." My mama pointed at her.

" I'm actually grown but if calling me lil makes you feel better the—"

" Take yo ass to the car." Durk walked in the kitchen glaring at her. " Now."

" He swear he my daddy y'all." She laughed before leaving out the backdoor.

" I love you ma." I kissed her cheek before going in the living room sitting next to Lucky watching in adoration as she interacted with both of my kids.

" What?" She looked at me smiling making me shake my head." None."

" You're a good dad." She leaned over kissing my cheek." I love you Von."

" I feel like crying." I shook my head.

I had so much joy rushing thru me that it was hard as hell to keep my tears down, but I managed to do so. Just having everybody getting along and shit? And hugging and loving on one another made me feel real good inside.

" I love you more Sekani." I intertwined our hands together."Forever?" She asked smiling widely making me nod.

" To infinity and beyond." I joked causing her to mug me. " Be serious."

" You know you gone be my last love girl." I stated. " You got my whole heart."

" The whole thing?" She smiled making me nod. " The whole thing baby."

" You got the whole thing."

_______________________

1/9/2021

time for the drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 19.6K 31
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š...
11.5K 453 14
Read to find outtttt ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ . "๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ...
177K 8.9K 17
"๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘."