annoying | k. bakugou

Af IdyllicTomura-

๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ Bakugou and (y/n) annoys each other but eventually became insomniac buddies ๐Ÿ—’ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 08/30/20... Mere

โ™ก โฐยน
โ™ก โฐยฒ
โ™ก โฐยณ
โ™ก โฐโด
โ™ก โฐโต
โ™ก โฐโถ
โ™ก โฐโท
โ™ก โฐโธ
โ™ก โฐโน
โ™ก ยนโฐ
โ™ก ยนยน
โ™ก ยนยฒ
โ™ก ยนยณ
โ™ก ยนโด
โ™ก ยนโต
โ™ก ยนโถ
โ™ก ยนโท
โ™ก ยนโธ
โ™ก ยนโน
โ™ก ยฒโฐ
โ™ก ยฒยน
โ™ก ยฒยฒ
โ™ก ยฒยณ
โ™ก ยฒโด
โ™ก ยฒโต
โ™ก ยฒโถ
โ™ก ยฒโท
โ™ก ยฒโธ
โ™ก ยฒโน
โ™ก ยณโฐ
โ˜† special โ˜†
โ™ก ยณยน
โ™ก ยณยฒ
โ™ก ยณยณ

โ™กยณโด

25.4K 855 512
Af IdyllicTomura-

■■■■■

You leaned into the couch, placing all your assignments in the table. You've been doing all of it for about 1 hour already.

Since Bakugou cuddled with you all night, you didn't have time to continue it yesterday, instead you just planned to finish everything today so you can pass all of it tomorrow.

But now you're tired from working too much. You should've just stayed in your room and in your boyfriend's loving embrace.

Since last night, Bakugou was very clingy, he even got angry at you for leaving him alone in your room so you can do your assignments in the common room.

Because if you did your assignments in your room, the ash blonde would just bug you until you cuddle with him.

Or he would just yank you away from your works and make you beg him for his affection. Last night was different though.

As you finish writing the last word for your essay, you quickly lied down on the couch, a sigh of relief escaping your lips. You took your phone from your pocket and called your boyfriend.

"What the fuck do you want?" You heard his raspy voice one he answered the call, you chuckled to yourself and Bakugou heard it as a pink tinge crept upon his cheeks.

"Are you still in my room?" You asked, not even answering the ash blonde's question. You heard a soft growl at the other end before a "yes" was heard.

"I'm done with my assignments." You informed him, Bakugou scoffed before he said, "Do I sound like I care?"

You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend's tone, last night he was a whiney mess asking for your cuddles, now he was back to being the grump he is.

Suddenly, the thought of that one old tik tok trend about couples crossed your mind, a smirk pulled up to your lips as you thought of the way Bakugou's gonna come running to you.

"I just wanna say," you started, "the faster you get to me the more kisses you'll get".

You hoped Bakugou heard the sentence loud and clear 'cause after you said it, you immediately ended the call and placed your phone back on the table.

You leaned your head back to the couch, waiting for any sign that your angry pomeranian of a boyfriend is running towards you.

You didn't hear any stomp or a ding from the elevator signaling that it's opening.

What you do hear is an explosion from outside the dorms, followed by the loud crashing of the door opening. From there, you heard his heavy stomps that went near you.

You couldn't even see it happening as the ash blonde was now on your lap, his arms around your neck as he glared at you, you just stared at him with wide and shocked eyes.

He got to you so fast.

"W-wow, you got here fast." You rasped out as you removed your hand that was circled around his waist and ran in through your hair before it returning to its original position.

The ash blonde snarled before his face went closer to yours, "Where's my fucking kisses, you dumbass?" He asked, a frown on his face.

You didn't think he'd take that challenge for real. You stuttered and was about to say when Bakugou caught you to it.

"Hurry up, dumbass!" He exclaimed before he thrashed in your hold, you rolled your eyes at the manchild infront of you before you placed a kiss on his lips.

"Just one?" He complained once you pulled away. Sighing, you immediately peppered his face with kisses. Bakugou's face contorted into a calm one, the once snarl turned into a small smile.

Bakugou relaxed in his bridal position in your arms, "You okay now?" You asked as you placed a peck on his forehead again. The ash blonde hummed as an answer.

Suddenly, Ochaco came running inside the common room.

"Where's Bakugou?!" She frantically asked, still not seeing the two of you seated on the couch. Due to you sitting with your back facing the opening to the common room, Ochaco didn't see the comfortable man in your arms.

Once she spotted you, she quickly went to your side. "I heard explosion and thought that he might go feral.." she stopped once she saw Bakugou glaring at her, a pink tinge on his cheeks, embarrassed the a classmate saw him vulnerable in your arms. "on you."

"Tch, like I might go feral on this dumbass." The ash blonde in your arms muttered.

Ochaco just nodded before she quickly took a picture of the two of you, "What the-?!" Bakugou yelled before he stood up.

"I'm sorry!" Ochaco yelled before she dissapeared(?) in the hallway, You just shook your head, a soft smile on your face.

Bakugou growled before he stomped his way towards you again and sat on your lap. He went back to his original position in your lap as he nuzzled his face in your neck.

"You're so clingy today." You mumbled, "and also last night!"

Bakugou just clicked his tongue and didn't say anything back which made you sigh. You already knew this would lead to Bakugou sleeping again. You could already feel the pain in your arms.

"Let's go back to my room, Katsuki." You mumbled as you patted his back, but the ash blonde groaned and shook his head which brought a frown to your face.

"I'm too damn lazy to move, let's just stay here." He groaned as he pushed you back on the couch and layed on top of you, squeezing you tight in his hold.

"Remind me not to leave you again for some internship." You breathed out as you played with your boyfriend's hair.

At the time Bakugou fell asleep, you just watched all of your classmates come into the common room, a shock expression on their faces once they see you and Bakugou.

You would just signal them to keep quiet and they would agree, not wanting to disturb the sleeping man and cause chaos.

■■■■■

Not a great ending. But this is a gift to you guys for Valentines day. I'm lonely every february 14 and I spent my day reading fanfictions about Shigaraki.

(Also the picture isn't mine, I got it on tiktok and it's been sitting on my gallery for a while, just waiting for the time i'm adding it to a fic. Credits to whoever made it.)

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.5K 49
โDance with me in my backyard, explosion boy.โž โShut the fuck up, you damn extra.โž ๐Ÿ—’ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 09/28/20 ๐Ÿ—’ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ 12/13/20 โŒจ ๐˜‰๐˜•๐˜๐˜ˆ; Kohei Horiko...
3.3M 97.1K 85
(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š...
1.5M 54.1K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
30.2K 973 11
๐Ÿ’ข ) ืโธผ ยฐ katsuki bakugo x black fem ๏น†ื‚ื‚ ห– DISCONTINUED