Lab Rat (Saiki K)

De lars0fline

Esper Saiki Kusuo has been in a lab since he could remember. He wishes he could be out in the real world, but... Mais

Ch 2.
Ch 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Updates
Ch. 7
Chapter 8

Ch 1.

2.3K 109 62
De lars0fline

Note: I do not own The Disastrous Life of Saiki K

Warning this fanfic is a little dark 😋

———————————————————————

My name is kusuo Saiki. I am 7 years old now. And I'm am an ordinary child, well at least that that's what the people here tell me. I've been stuck in this place for a long time now, mostly in this room with this thing with a red blinking light around my neck. The only times i'm aloud to leave this room is when they take me to do different things. Experiments. I don't remember much on how i got here, all i knows is that it's my brothers fault.

I sat in the corner of the room. It was a medium sized room and mainly white and everything was solid. It had a one way window that i couldn't see out of from my side. It was silent other than the buzzing of the lights. I remember when i was able to hear thoughts. Everyone's. I can't anymore tho for some reason, and i believe it's from the thing around my neck.

The door of the room opened and a man with a white lab coat entered.

"Kusuo, it's time to leave the room." He said.

I stood up slowly and walked over. I didn't like leaving the room.

The man put his hand out for me to hold. I took hold and he guided me across the white hauls and into a room. The room had machines that beeped and there were wires and a table. There were a few more people with coats on in the room.

"Please go lay down on the table kusuo." The man said.

I hopped up on the table laying down. The people in coats strapped me down by the arms and legs. They then attached the wires to the sides of my head.

I looked up to see a strange machine over top of me. One of the people with coats flipped a switch and the machine above me started to turn on a move around. A laser came from the machine as it moved. It landed on the middle of my left hand. The laser turned off for a second. A sudden wave of fear hit me. Then a blast came from the machine blowing a hole in the middle of my hand.

I let out a blood curdling scream and i tried to get up but i was strapped down. The room shook and some things floated up from their positions. The people in coats wrote in there notes as i screamed, blood pouring from my left hand.

I pulled and pulled on the straps until they snapped. I got up quickly from my table holding my hand tight to my chest. One of the people in coats jumped to grab me but i used my psychokinesis to throw the table in the way. I turned to run for the door but fell to the ground in pain shooting from my neck. The thing around my neck shot a electric shock threw out my body from the push of a button.

It would stop and i'd try to catch my breath before the button was pressed again and i'd tense up in agony. And finally i passed out.

I woke up in the room. It was colder then usual. I sat up, but i winced in pain from my hand. I looked down at it. It had now been wrapped in bandages. I held it as i stood up and looked around.

I hated it here. I hated everyone here.

The door opened and in walk a women with a tray of food.

I hated everyone here, except for her.

"Hi Kusuo, I have some food for you." She smiled. "How are you feeling? That last test was pretty rough huh."

She set the food down in front of me. I think she only had one purpose here, and that was to care for me. I didn't know her name, i don't know anyone's name here. But her smile reminded me of my mom.

She reached for my injured hand. I pulled it back away from her reach.

"Can i have a look please, i'll be careful i promise." She said.

I slowly put out my hand and she gently took hold unwrapping my bandages. I winced. The hole had mostly closed up.

She replaced the bandages and pulled out a pill.

"Take this, it'll help the pain." She said.

I nodded and took the pill swallowing it.

I liked her a lot. She made me feel safe. She was kind.

She patted my head and then left the room.

The next day i was taken out of the room again. As i held onto the man who led me down the hauls i looked at his pocket. He had a remote to. All of the people in white coats had the remote it seemed like. The remote was what caused the shocks.

They're all scared of me?

We stoped at a room.

"Go sit over there kusuo." The man pointed to a chair.

I hesitated.

"It's ok kusuo, today you are just getting your blood drawn."

I felt relief. This was one of the easiest things. And after i didn't have to do anything to physical for a day or two.

I was back in the room after my blood was drawn.

And again my food was brought by that same women.

"Kusuo," She smiled. "How are you feeling today?"

"Why am I here?" I asked.

Her smile went away for a moment and then came back as she put a hand on my head.

"It's because you are a special boy with amazing abilities."

"If they're so amazing then why is everyone so scared of me?"

"Kusuo... nobody is scared of you. We all love you."

"Then why does everyone have those remotes."

She paused for a minute frantically, her smiling going away.

She stuttered. "Well- w-well-"

"Do you have one of those to?" I asked.

"What? Of course i don't, I love you kusuo. And i would never-"

Her white coat flapped from a sudden force. A remote flew out of her coat pocket and made a clack on the floor before sliding.

Her face went pale.

I knew it.

"Kusuo... i- it's not what it looks like!" She cried.

The food she had brought it flew across the room. She yelp putting her hands in front of her.

"You are scared..."

"No. No i'm not-" She trembled.

I walked closer to her. She stepped back and tripped over her own foot. A pathetic move. She scrambled backwards and her hand touched something behind her. It was her remote. She aimed it at me and reached to press the button. The remote flew from her hand to the other side of the room.

"Kusuo! Kusuo, please. I- I..."

She was trembling.

I loved her. She was kind.

...

Or that's what i thought...

The buzz of a waky talky went off. "Uhh, we have a problem..."

"What is it?"

"It's Yuki...

She's dead..."

The man looked threw the one sided window. From his side he could see everything. There wasn't a single trace of Yuki. The white room had now become 89% red with a small 7 year old pink haired boy standing there blankly and blood covering him from head to toe.

The other man that he had contacted over the waky talky ran up behind him. He gaged at the sight of the room. "Oh god..."

Saiki made eye contact with the men on the other side of the window blankly. Though he was not able to see them from his side, he knew that there were people there watching what he'd done.

The first man shook. "Shock him! SHOCK HIM!" He said in a panic.

The second man pulled out his remote and turned up the level of shock to the max and slammed his finger on the bottom as hard as he could frantically.

Saiki felt an agonizing pain shoot threw out his whole body. It was nothing he's ever felt before. He fell to the floor. He shook and weakly grabbed at his neck. The device around his neck began to smock and his skin began to burn. His legs kicked and tears streamed down his face. He screamed. He screamed tell it felt his vocal cords would split.

It went on and on until saiki's vision began to blur and then went black.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

204K 7.3K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...
224K 10.4K 10
╰┈➤ 𝒌𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒐 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⛓ ❝ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃʷᵃʸ, ⁽ʸ/ⁿ⁾ ❞ ⇝ in which a psychic boy found his sanctuary in the presence of a girl who can nev...
20K 808 29
Just a typical new tranfer at PK academy. A beauty that might even top Teruhashi's has caught the psychics attention. A person that a few of his ps...
144K 5.5K 25
Saiki Kusuo is a psychic who just wants to seem like a normal teen, but when Kaidou Shun, a boy with a hero complex, starts to like him , Saiki wants...