When I Needed You | RusAme |

By simpinforsaiki

AHHHHHH OMFG THANK YOU FOR 3K❤️💖💕 🎉🎊🎉 An ambitious girl and an easygoing boy cross paths to form an unli... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Epilogue

A huge thank you!

68 3 2
By simpinforsaiki

I haven't been into Hetalia for a very long time and have recently started enjoying Saiki K (highly recommend!) but I want to say thanks to the new people who still end up finding this and reading it. I really appreciate the support, and everytime I see someone add this and my other stories to their reading lists, or vote on chapters, it always makes my day. It means so much, especially knowing I wrote both of these in seventh and eight grade. I'll be graduations in May this year, so it's kind of crazy to me!

Anyway, happy new year and I hope everyone is safe and able to have access to the vaccine soon. Good luck in your studies or whatever it is you're focused on and be safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 9.9K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
57.5K 766 12
Izuku was abused physically and mentally by his parents till one day he was saved but can the hero's bring back the shy, cute and adorable broccoli b...
5.7K 154 21
Izuku life changes that day when he turns four. It changes for the better at the age of seven. Put simply "Deku" has a quirk but it is one that canno...